- Text Size +

Anna was devastated. It was as if the world as she knew it had collapsed around her, and it truly had. The shrinking virus had launched its swift assault on the 18 year old as she found herself an inch tall on her now landscape sized bed.

As the shrinking virus spread throughout the globe, its victims were treated as sub-humans devoid of virtually any basic rights a human should have.

And most of all Anna knew how much her mother, Laura (40), and younger sister, Molly (16), despised shrinkees, and did too but now the situation was different. She had often seen her sister "toy" with some innocent men she had caught on the streets.

'Was this to be her fate as well', she thought. 'No! Even if she had shrunk, her mother and sister would not just simply abandon her. They had been together for years and had forged a powerful between themselves'.

As if to answer her prayers, she heard her door opening followed by the entrance of her little sister. Anna's jaw dropped open as she became immerses in the sight, her once smaller sister was now huge beyond imagination. Her gleaming blue pupils, slender legs, HUGE ass, even at this size, every feature of hers seemed to provide greater emphasis at this height.

"Anna, I need to borrow your charger. Huh? Where is she?", Molly said while scanning the room for her sister."Molly! Molly! I'm here, on the bed, look over here", screamed Anna desperate for her sister's attention. Strangely enough, contrary to her new size, her voice was probably loud enough for a normal person to hear given that the distance between them was small. But it was enough in this situation.

Almost immediately, Molly eye's shifted towards the bed and framed on the spot where sister was standing.

"WHAT?! S-sis, is that you?, Molly said as she came closer and crouched so that she was eye level with Anna. "Molly! Thank goodness you're here! You have to take me to mom, I need your help". However, Molly just stared dumbly at her sister. She was at a loss for words, her own sister had actually SHRUNK. Her sister who was usually brimming with confidence had been reduced to this pitiful state. She quickly grabbed her, ignoring the terrified yells below and then sprinted off towards her room. She locked the door and placed Anna on her bed.

In these few seconds, Molly realised the difference in power between herself and her sister. She had come to a conclusion.


-------------------------------------

 

Anna stumbled out the palm, still disoriented after being thrashed around in Molly's fist. She looked back to see Molly staring right back at her. "Look, Anna, I know you're freaked out, probably trying to find a way out of this. But you know that can't happen, you've shrunk, it CAN'T be fixed. The only way for you to even live in this house from now on is by serving mom and my demands." Molly sighed as she spoke to her sister.


Anna's face went pale. Her mind was already in in shambles. Her sister wasn't going to help. She was going have her "serve" her. Serve? Just a way of sugarcoating the ways in which shrinkees are usually tortured or played around with.

"N-no, no, PLEASE! I'm...I'm your sister-"

"Stop, don't go crying on me, I hate it when shrinkers do that. Yes you are my LITTLE sister which is why those other random shrinkees, I'll teach you properly on how to service your superiors properly.", she explained harshly.

"Now, is that understood?"

"N-no.. Molly you can't-"

*SLAM*

Immediately Molly's palm descended right besides her. She looked up, find Molly glaring down at her."Rule Number One, you will not speak unless spoken to."

"NOW, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

Anna nodded, albiet hesitantly.

A smile crept up Molly's face. " Good then let's begin your first lesson."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome!

Any criticism for improving writing or ideas for content are appreciated. I would truly like people to share their thoughts on it.

The fetish stuff begins in the next chapter