- Text Size +

Time did not seem to pass while inside my cage.  I became neither hungry nor thirsty, and felt no need to sleep despite being fully aware, the succubus’s infernal magic sustaining me.  Kirinhalut frequently toyed with the cage, grabbing it between her fingers and squeezing hard enough to make the enchanted metal squeal in protest, or simply flicked it so I bounced against her neck, with her heaving breasts below me the whole time.  It was obviously a ploy to break me mentally and reinforce the idea that I belonged to her now, and it was not without some success.

 

Months may have passed while I was trapped in the cage, or merely days, it was impossible to tell without any sunlight or rest.  The only stimulation I received was when Kirinhalut menacingly gripped the tiny cage or said something in her low, sultry voice, shaking my enclosure.  My mind began to slip from the deprivation and constant presence of the titanic demon in human form.  Clearly I would never be big again, and I started to doubt that I ever had been.  I acknowledged that my life was in Kirinhalut’s hands, and she had complete dominance over me.  She was, in effect, a goddess, equal to any power in the planes.

 

Without warning the cage vanished, and I grasped at empty air before falling.  I dropped sharply and did not even have time to scream before landing between Kirinhalut’s breasts, my legs wedging into her cleavage.  Immediately I was up to my waist in her rack, with the two great mounds rising on either side of me.  Though my arms were free they were useless in extracting me, barely able to even dimple the soft, smooth skin trapping me.  Struggling only got me stuck in further, and for my trouble I ended up chest-deep in her bosom.

 

Kirinhalut’s hands reached up, each one cupping a breast.  She slowly lifted them, drawing me further down into the crevasse separating them, before suddenly letting go.  Her bosom dropped sharply, jolting me forward and causing her breasts to jiggle inside her dress.  With each bounce I was sucked down further until only my head and arms were poking out from the enormous mounds of flesh.  My gigantic owner started the process again, and after a couple more bounces I was completely consumed by her chest.

 

Being encased by breasts was not nearly as pleasant as I had frequently imagined.  Kirinhalut’s body burned hot, and I quickly began sweating from the oven-level heat.  Each time her bosom shook or move I was subjected to its amplified movements while it tossed me around until it came to a gradual halt, only for her to start it again right after.  An unending cycle of booming, cruel laughter washed over me inside her chest, and though the sound was muffled by the godly rack around me sound propagated especially well through them, and I was constantly assaulted by vibrations from her voice.  The only saving grace was my slow descent through the canyon promising freedom soon.

 

My legs poked through the bottom, and after several more bounces the rest of my body slipped from between her bosom.  Her tight dress slowed my descent considerably, though I still inexorably dropped toward the floor.  The form-fitting fabric pressed me against her skin on the way down, the only landmark as I slid over her flat tummy the shallow belly button.  I tried to grab onto it to stop myself from going further but was unsuccessful, and my hands slipped away while I continued falling toward her pubic area.

 

Before I could get tangled up in her carefully managed hair I came free of Kirinhalut’s body entirely and plummeted toward the floor.  The room’s dim light reached me for the first time in minutes through the slit in her dress, seeming unusually bright in its novelty.  A silhouette of her long, shapely leg dominated my view as I dropped its great length in less than a second.  Her knee rushed past, followed by the immense column of her calf and then her slender ankle.  In no time I was level with her shoe, then my body slammed onto the stone floor, surprisingly without pain.

 

One of her enormous shoes stepped back, reaching as far as her dress would let it before setting down on the floor with a tremendous click.  The right one, unfettered by any restraints, moved toward me and set down close enough for me to touch, a soft boom coming from the impact.  Reluctantly I got to my feet in her shadow and found the immense, brilliant white shoe like a wall beside me.  I was frozen in place, but this time out of fear from being at the feet of the gigantic succubus.  All it would take was one slight adjustment for her to squash me.

 

My heart full of trepidation, I looked up the towering body looming over me.  Her other leg seemed to be hundreds of feet away, but I knew with a single step it could be on top of me too.  Kirinhalut’s ankle alone was at a great height, requiring several minutes of climbing up her shoe and foot that she would never let me finish.  The nearest leg rose like a beautiful spire piercing the sky with twin flaps from her green dress draped over it.  Her stomach offered no impediment, perfectly flush with the rest of her, and I was unobstructed until I laid eyes on her tremendous bosom, so recently my prison.  When I reached her face, she was staring back at me with dark, hungry eyes and a cocky smirk.  If anything, she was more beautiful than the first time I saw her, but now that I knew her demonic nature it was difficult to find her truly attractive.

 

“Did you enjoy the trip, my little bug?” Kirinhalut boomed in her sultry voice.  “You mortal men have such a fascination with those, and it only makes my job easier.  I hope it helped you understand that I am everything, and you are nothing.”

 

“Yes, mistress Kirinhalut,” I shouted up to her.  “I look forward to another trip down your magnificent body.”

 

My captor smiled and her eyes lit up.  “That’s a good little worm” she purred.  “You know that you’re pathetic, helpless at my feet.  To think, it only took a handful of days to break you so utterly!”  She let out a loud cackle, and I was astonished.  Had I really only spent a few days in that cage?  “A little longer and I might have you actually worshipping me as a goddess.  But,” Kirinhalut paused and breathed out a sigh, “I’m bored.”

 

 “Is there anything I can do to help alleviate your boredom, mistress?” I asked.

 

“I was hoping you’d offer,” she replied, “since you’ve been so generous to me so far.  As a matter of fact, there is.  As a mere insect, you will entertain me in the same way others of your kind entertain the much larger races.”  I gulped, remembering how satisfying it was to crush bugs, never giving a thought to how they felt about it.  Looking up at the towering body of the titanic demon, I had an idea.

 

Kirinhalut lifted the toe of her shoe, then let it hang in the air above where it had been.  She slammed it down with a flash of white, making a loud crash that made my blood run cold.  “Your fear is delicious,” she said, grinding her foot against the floor.  Her shoe raised up again, then came down with another boom.  “You should know that your pact with me comes with a host of benefits.”  The colossal foot beside me continued tapping, making a loud, rhythmic pounding that her powerful voice was able to talk over.  “Your puny body is sustained by my force, and as long as we remain on the same plane you shall not age, hunger or want for anything.  My power, in effect, makes you immortal.”  Her foot slammed down beside me with a note of finality, and she added, “That means I can crush you as much as I want, insect, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.”

 

I looked up at her in horror and she let out a devastating laugh.  “Did you think I made a bug immortal out of the kindness of my heart?” she asked, still fighting her laughter.  “In truth, it takes very little to sustain a body as insignificant as yours, and I get so much enjoyment out of it.”  She raised her shoe again and rotated it over me, blocking my view.  I flinched away from the mammoth sole, but it continued its arc until crashing back to the ground next to me with a bang.  When I looked back up she was beaming with joy, her red lips forming an O out of suspense.  The pounding of her toes resumed on the other side, and she said, “The only question is, when will it come?”

 

The incessant, rhythmic pounding of her shoe beat itself into my ears, drowning out everything but her voice.  Each time her shoe hit the ground it was accompanied by a strong vibration, making my insides shake along with it.  Struck dumb and paralyzed by fear I could only look up at her, my view of the monolithic succubus shaking with each tap of her toes.  An enormous smile had overtaken her face, her shining white teeth outlined by her dark lips while she reveled in the anguish she was causing me.

 

Her shoe sharply raised again, causing me to flinch, but with a quick flash of black it rapidly cleared my view.  It slammed down on my other side and resumed its non-stop tapping, hard enough to make my teeth chatter in their jaw.  “Each of these little movements could have pulverized you,” Kirinhalut declared, her voice stern and cruel, “but I want you to know what you are now.  To understand.  To me, and everyone else you’ve ever met or will ever meet – wife, sisters, lovers – you are nothing more than an insect, crawling around our feet, trying not to get stepped on.”  She lifted her toes again, letting them hang above me this time.  Slowly she rotated her shoe so that it was over me, and she stated, “No matter how hard you try, though, you will get crushed.”

 

The toe of Kirinhalut’s shoe waved back and forth above me, never going far enough that her sole was out of view.  Past her toe I saw her face, a mixture of excitement and suspense while her shoe loomed over me.  “Is this the time you get crushed?” she said when it was perfectly lined up with me.  “Or maybe this time?” she asked the next time it was aligned.  Her movements got less grandiose, like her shoe was zeroing in on me.  Finally it stopped, and she purred, “That’s it.  Time for the crunch.”

 

Slowly her shoe descended onto me, but dread kept my feet rooted to the ground.  Past the toe of her colossal shoe I saw Kirinhalut bite her lip in anticipation, nodding several times while the shoe descended.  It quickly blocked my view of her, and all I could see was the plain black sole drawing closer.  The surface was pristine, and looked like a chalkboard the size of a whole wall.  I watched helplessly as it came toward me, knowing that there was nothing I could do to stop the giantess’s shoe from crushing me.

 

Hard, black leather touched my head, and with a light push it shoved me onto the ground.  It continued on its inexorable descent onto my prone body, coming as slowly as possible.  The sole hit my feet and I raised my arms in a futile gesture, knowing I would never be able to stop something as monstrously powerful as Kirinhalut.  Her shoe kept coming, pinning my arms to my sides, then stopped when I was trapped beneath her shoe.

 

“So helpless.  So pathetic,” Kirinhalut taunted, keeping her foot on me. Even if I could force myself to move I was no longer physically capable.  “You’re no different from any other insect, and from now on no one will know you aren’t one.  They’ll gleefully squash you, just like I will.”  The pressure on my body increased while she pushed down on it with her shoe, slowly compressing me.  I groaned and screamed while her shoe became heavier until finally, with a loud crack, my body gave way to her sole.  Agony exploded over the whole length of my body in that instant, and Kirinhalut let out a joyful squeal at the tiny crunch my body made.

 

To my horror I was not killed when she flattened me; I was not even unconscious.  I was completely aware of the pain wracking my body from the titanic foot crushing it and my shattered bones.  Kirinhalut leaned forward, putting more of her weight on my tiny, devastated form.  I tried, but with her foot flat on the ground there was nothing in my lungs, and I no longer had the physical capabilities to do so.  She twisted her foot back and forth, grinding me into the floor, and a new wave of suffering overwhelmed me as my crushed remains were wrenched by her sole.  Her booming laughter rang out, piling insult onto the already significant injury while she subjected me to torment like I had never imagined.

 

Kirinhalut lifted her foot off me, giving me a brief reprieve from the intense agony of being trapped beneath it.  Everything in my body was still ruined, however, and constant suffering throbbed through my body.  She coiled her leg, keeping her foot above me, and brought it down hard.  Her foot slammed down on me with the force of a meteor striking the ground, and anguish overcame me again.  It raised of me again and came back down, pressing hard before lifting, over and over again.  While she repeatedly stomped on my helpless body she let out little grunts and yelps of joy, adding to the waves of pain that accompanied each time she stepped on me.

 

Finally she finished, and after a quick shake that rattled my broken body she lifted her foot, then set it down beside me.  I was flush with the bottom of her sole, having been thoroughly flattened by her pummeling.  A low rumble came from above, and Kirinhalut chuckled.  “Oh, did I forget to tell you?” she boomed, feigning innocence.  “You won’t die, but you can certainly feel it when I crush you.  What fun would it be crushing an immortal bug if it couldn’t even feel it, hm?”  She tilted her head to the side as though it were a real question and continued, “You’ll regenerate shortly, and now that you know the stakes we can try it again, and maybe you’ll try running this time.”

 

Unable to move with my bones reduced to powder I laid there, little more than a smashed pile beside Kirinhalut’s toes.  Slowly, however, my body began to stitch itself back together.  My bones became solid segments again and my organs returned from their liquefied state, and I drew breath for the first time in a while.  Gradually my bone sections stitched themselves back together and my insides recovered.  Pain receded, giving way to complete euphoria as my body became whole again.  I felt better than I ever had, and with a quick kick at the air I sprung back to my feet.

 

“That’s a good little bug,” Kirinhalut said, grinding her goes against the floor in anticipation.  “It’s like you’re eager for me to smash you again.  You did good to not keep your goddess waiting.”  She lifted her shoe and slammed it back to the floor, making an unholy crash and shaking the floor.  “Now get running.”

 

I took off in the other direction, but before Kirinhalut could come after me I heard a mixture of voices off in the distance, echoing through the room outside.  “Wait,” Kirinhalut ordered, and I stopped in my tracks.  The voices continued, getting louder as they drew closer.  “Shit, adventurers.”  She drew back to where she had been standing when I found her.  “Time for me to get back in that damsel of distress character and get rescued.”

 

“What about me, mistress?” I asked.

 

“Maybe they’ll find you, maybe they won’t,” she replied, running long fingers through her hair.  “Maybe you’ll get lucky and one of them likes to collect bugs.  I’m getting out of here though.”  She stood straight, pushing out her chest while I looked up at her from the floor.  I was conflicted: I wanted her to be gone so she could no longer torment me, but I wanted to be close to her, too.  More than anything, though, I hoped they would find me, too.  There was nothing left to do but wait for them to come into view and try to get their attention.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!