- Text Size +

With a final jab of my sword I pierced the wizard’s chest, driving the point through his heart.  He let out one last gasp then fell silent, blood dribbling from his mouth.  I set my boot on his chest and kicked him off, freeing the blade.  His body hit the ground with a dull thud, and I wiped his dark blood from my weapon with a spare cloth before sliding it back into its sheath.

 

I looked around at what the battle had cost.  My friends were all dead or had their souls sucked out of them, but the summoner and all his minions had fallen as well.  From the garish and ornate decorations in his lair alone I should be able to raise enough money to get my party resurrected if I could get them back to a temple in time.  The hardest part would be lugging them all back out of the dungeon and onto the wagon, then avoiding all the questions about why I was dragging around three dead bodies.

 

Looting this place was going to take all day, and I might as well get started.  Beginning on the right I spotted a pair of sconces that were attached to the wall.  They were poorly bolted, though, and I should be able to yank them right off.  I gripped one with a bare hand and gave it a firm tug.  To my surprise it came off much more easily than expected, but a long metal slide kept it from coming any further.  Encouraged, I released it and let it slide back into the wall so I could try again.

 

It slid back with a click, and the section of wall beside it pushed back.  There was a loud grinding while it slid to the side, revealing a small room past it.  A secret room this far in the dungeon was unexpected, but if it was attached to the conjurer’s lair it had to have something good in it.  I abandoned my pursuit of stealing everything that was not firmly nailed down and went to investigate.

 

The room was disappointingly sparse of objects, with just a pair of candelabras burning in the center, but in the middle of an etched circle of glowing runes there was a lone woman standing, facing the secret door in rapt attention.  Even in the dim candle light I could tell she was strikingly beautiful.  She had long, silky black hair down to her waist and large, almost black eyes, with sharp features and full, pouty lips.  Tall and thin yet well-endowed, she wore a form-fitting green velvet dress with gold embroidery and a plunging neckline, and a slit running from her right ankle to the middle of her thigh.  A black choker accentuated her long, delicate neck, and she wore high heels the color of ivory.

 

“You’re not my keeper,” she said, arching an eyebrow.  Her voice was smoky and sultry, and even the simplest statements from her sounded seductive.  “Are you one of his friends, then?”

 

“I’m not,” I replied simply.  “In fact, I have slain your keeper, as it were.  If you like, I can escort you to the surface so you can get back to your life.  But first, please tell me your name.”

 

“I’m Kiri,” she purred.  “I will gladly leave this dank pit, but before that I need to reward my savior.”  She extended an arm and beckoned me with her finger.  “Come here so I can give you your… reward.”

 

I was hoping for something a little more substantial, but a kiss from a damsel no longer in distress would do for now.  Maybe she would feel more generous later, since she was obviously well-off and needed to be reunited with her fortune before giving it away.  Eagerly I stepped into the circle and walked up to Kiri, then looked up into her wide eyes.  Up close I realized she was about a head taller than me, more evidence that she came from nobility.

 

She looked down at me and smirked.  “Well?  Come get it.”  If she needed me to make the first move, she would not have to ask twice.  I wrapped one arm around her waist and put the other on her shoulder, then dipped her back.  For a second I left her there, holding her in my arms before moving in.  My lips touched hers and passion ignited, with her pushing back hard.  Kiri wrapped an arm around me, holding me tightly against her while we kissed.

 

Her teeth sank into my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.  I tried to step back away but she was much stronger than she looked, and only succeeded in making her stand.  She stayed hunched over, sucking the blood gushing out of my lip while I tried to get away.  Finally she let go, running her tongue over red lips to catch a few drops that were sliding down her chin.  Still in shock I stared up at her, wondering what she was thinking.

 

By way of explanation she let out a malevolent laugh and leaned over, putting her beautiful face right in front of mine.  “Thanks for making it so easy,” she teased, then stood back up.  Kiri placed a finger in the middle of my forehead and a sharp heat came off the tip.  “You mortals are so gullible, all it takes is a pretty face and a sob story and you’ll give anything.”  Mortals?  What was she talking about?  “My name isn’t Kiri, it’s Kirinhalut, and I’m a succubus from the infinite layers of the Abyss.  You, however, are unimportant, beyond the fact that you are mine now, in a pact sealed with your own blood.”

 

“Yours?  Pact?  What do you mean?” I asked in a panic.  Again I tried to step back from her, but the bond she was making with her finger held me firmly in place.  All I could move was my mouth to speak.  I looked up at her and she seemed to be getting larger, the truth of her demonic being looming large in my mind.

 

“Just what I said, worm!” she replied, shoving my head back.  “Your body and soul are my property since you foolishly gave me some of your blood!”  While she spoke she continued to grow, and I could no longer brush it off as a mental trick or illusion.

 

“What are you doing to me?” I asked.  If she were actually growing she would have bumped against the ceiling by now since I was eye level with her waist, so I must have been shrinking instead.

 

“Aw, the poor clueless mortal wants answers?” Kirinhalut chided.  She cackled, then looked down to drink in my growing fear.  “I suppose there’s no harm in telling you, since you can’t get away.  Other succubi are content to control the libido of their mortals to corrupt them, while I prefer to dominate their whole body.  You’re going to endure so much agony at my feet that when you finally die you can jump right into the horrors of the Abyss.”  Now I was down to her knees, clearly visible thanks to the slit running up her dress. Her finger had lost touch with my forehead while I dwindled, but I was still effectively paralyzed.

 

“You can’t do this to me!” I protested.  “I’ll fight it!  I’ll smite you like the demon you are the moment you let me go!”

 

“You’re certainly welcome to try,” she responded, capping it off with a chuckle.  “You seem to be shrinking quite well, though, and when it’s done you’ll find your ‘smiting’ ability greatly diminished.”  Kirinhalut stepped forward, placing the toe of her shoe against my chest, and to my horror it was nearly the size of my whole stomach.  She shoved me with it, staggering me back, and when I stopped I was just shy of her ankles.

 

Though I had kept myself from falling I was still unable to make any meaningful movements.  My arm ached to draw my sword, but all I could do was watch helplessly while Kirinhalut became bigger in my view.  She looked like a giantess now, and while I had no clue how I would fight her without magic I knew I had to try.  My body and soul were on the line.

 

I finally stopped getting smaller, and the gigantic succubus gave me an arrogant look.  “Go on, then,” she taunted, grinning.  Her voice still had a hint of its sultry sexiness but had become much deeper.  Louder.  “Smite me.  That is, if you haven’t thought better of it.”

 

My hand reached over and clasped the hilt of my sword, then drew it ringing from its sheath.  There was no way I was going to be kept by her, not as a pet or torture object or anything.  I raised my sword and charged, letting out a battle cry as I advanced.  The distance was much further than I expected, and the whole time I ran across the bare stone floor toward her she gave me a bemused smile.  In just a few seconds I was going to wipe that smug smile off her face.

 

I climbed onto the toe of her shoe like it was a wall and continued forward, dashing toward the exposed skin of her foot.  The floor slid out from under me and I fell, her foot tipping radically downward before I could reach the skin.  Thinking quickly, I tried to grab onto the shoe, but with a quick tap of the toe against the floor she rattled my grip flee and I dropped to the floor.

 

Kirinhalut set the shoe’s toe down beside me and let out a deep, rumbling laugh while I groaned.  “Oh, you got me!” she exclaimed, teasing me.  “I’ve been smote!”  Her voice dropped, and she added, “You’re pathetic.”  She rushed her foot forward, crashing it into me and flicking up the toe.  I was launched into the air and followed a high but short arc all the way up to her waist before I came crashing back down onto the stone.

 

The wind was knocked out of me, making it difficult to push myself up.  Kirinhalut took a step forward, the loud click of her high heel on stone accompanied by the resonating boom of her footstep.  Finally I got to my feet and turned to face her, only to see that she had her right leg coiled up to her chest.  My eyes widened while she brought it down, stomping her foot onto the floor around me.  A horrific crash erupted from her step and the ground shook, making my knees go weak.  I fell to the floor, unable to believe I had been trapped beneath the undersole of her heel.

 

Defeated, I slid the sword back into its sheath, admitting that it would not see any more use.  Kirinhalut chuckled, a low purr emanating from her throat, and lifted her shoe so she could set its toe down beside me with a small crash.  “Aw, what’s the matter?” she asked, raising her voice in falsetto.  “Did you realize how small and weak you are now and give up?”  Her lips turned down in a pout and she continued, “But you had so much fight in you!  Did mean ol’ Kirinhalut take it out by swatting you like a bug?”

 

She began laughing again, then cut it short and demanded, “Get up.”  I complied, forcing myself back to my feet, and stared up at her.  Kirinhalut was titanic now, towering over me like nothing ever had before.  I could not have been more than an inch tall with how gigantic she looked.  Even the toe of her shoe was taller than me.

 

A golden circle appeared beneath me, joined by a golden dome right over my head.  Dozens of narrow, golden rods grew between the two, forming a tiny cage around me.  There was no door and the bars were much too close together for me to slip through, and the space was so narrow I could not even sit down.  It was designed to fit around me exactly, with no extra room for comfort.

 

“To drive home that you’re mine,” she boomed.  Kirinhalut lifted the toe of her shoe and rotated it along the heel so that it was right over me.  She let it linger for a moment so I could stare at the dark sole of her shoe before bringing it down, smashing it against the cage with a great clash.  The metal whined and she pressed harder, tipping the cage over.  Her shoe pushed against the downed cage, and though metal creaked and groaned under the weight none of the fine bars so much as bent.

 

“A magical golden cage, just for you!” she exclaimed, taking her foot off it.  She set it down again with a light crash, and added, “Don’t say you never got anything in exchange for your soul.”  I laid there, unable to move in the narrow cage while she mocked me.

 

Kirinhalut bent over and grabbed the cage by its top, picking it off the ground.  Quickly she stood and lifted me up, pressing me down against the polished gold floor while I felt like I was about to lose my lunch.  The ride stopped at her face, and she dangled the cage from her fingers.  She batted the cage with a finger, starting me swinging back and forth while she grinned, her white teeth contrasting with the lips still red from my blood.

 

She fixed her enormous dark eyes on me and purred, “I know it’s scary to be so small, but don’t worry.  Your mistress is looking out for you, and she’ll put you somewhere that you can’t get lost or accidentally stepped on.”  Her fingers lowered me under her chin and held me against her neck, then she fiddled with the cage for a second.  After a resounding click she let go and let me swing freely, bouncing off the soft skin of her throat.

 

My cage had been clipped to her choker, and there was no way for me to get off.  I looked out and down.  I must be two hundred feet in the air, so even if I could get out I would not live long after.  From every direction I was in Kirinhalut’s shadow, dimming the unescapable gleam of gold.  Looking down I saw her enormous breasts on full display, pushed up by her dress so they looked even larger.  In any other circumstances that would have been an impressive sight, but I was not enthusiastic about a succubus’s rack.

 

“Thought I’d give you a nice view,” Kirinhalut chimed in, as though she were reading my thoughts.  When she spoke her throat vibrated the cage, making it rattle with each syllable.  She prodded it with a finger, causing it to sway in front of her neck.  “That should keep you from getting crushed until I want to do it.”  I was in over my head and there was no way out.  In retrospect, I should have just grabbed the loot and run.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!