- Text Size +
“No, I am a King, and I will not be treated like some pet.” I demanded, finally earning my courage. “Haha! Do you remember the flood of 2014? Do you know why the rivers and lakes were a milky white?” Realization hit me.. “No, you can’t mean..” “Oh yes, those were the best times I’ve had with your little pathetic kingdom. I feel Chloe is becoming more sympathetic for you ants and so we haven’t done much in some time. All she could talk about recently was meeting you, as if you were some hero. I’m here to remind you that I am your God and you are nothing compared to me.” Julian gloated, looking at me as if I’m a snack. Before either of us said anything else, Julian heard Chloe’s footsteps in the hallway, quickly he took a ziplock bag out of his pocket and opened it. I saw ginormous pills inside, ranging from the size of me to the size of a car. In my amazement I was temporarily stunned and helpless to what was about to happen.

Julian snatched the glass dome off and quickly picked me up, and dropped me inside the pill case. He then deposited the case in his back pocket, forcefully sitting down on the bed, intentionally squishing me under his massive ass, then the door opened because I heard Chloe say: “Babe, I brought you the water, sorry it took so long, my mom made me do some chores. Where’d the King go?” Just as Julian was thinking of a clever lie, I was concerned about oxygen, so I found my dagger I keep in my boot and made holes in the bag, sometimes piercing all the way to his skin, obviously “accidentally”. He winced.. “Ow..” “Are you ok Julian?” Chloe asked concerned “ Yeah, I just remembered he had to go. Anyway, I just gotta take my pills first and we can head to school. I think I left them in your bathroom.” Julian replied “Yeah of course, you know where it is” “I’ll only be a minute” he said as he got up, took the water from her and walked out, but Chloe stopped him and smacked his ass “I’ll be waiting for that cute ass right here.” Julian smiled, not only because he loved when she did that but because she smacked the same ass cheek that I was now imprisoned against. That shockwave was enormous for me, I lost my balance and dropped the dagger through a hole I was making. It fell and landed almost silently onto the bedroom carpet. The trip through the hallway was hell. The constant movement for me was disconcerting and his tight shorts didn’t help.

Julian arrived at the bathroom, ready to enact his revenge. He set the water down on the counter and took the bag out of his pocket. “You little shit, I’ll make sure that after today you don’t you ever forget who’s in charge.” He then carefully opened the bag, pinched me between his thumb and index and dropped me into his glass. This was the first time I got a good look at him and he wasn’t that bad. He had his hair brushed all the way forward, like a baseball cap, it stuck out at the top, acting like a natural visor for his eyes. He has hazel eyes like Chloe, but blondish/brown hair and sexy lips as well. Anyway, back to my situation.. I quickly bobbed to the surface. “Please don’t do this!” Julian ignored me and then dumped the contents of the bag into his mouth and took a huge swig of water. I dived further than I’ve ever dived before, to escape his enormous mouth, a whole house and more could fit in there, I was terrified. When he was done swallowing his pills, he looked disappointed to see me still alive. “Oops, I think I’m still thirsty.” He then dumped the rest of the glasses contents into his mouth. Luckily, I was able to hang on to his lower lip while the glass was emptied. My victory was fast lived as his snake of a tongue dragged me into his mouth for judgement. I was tossed around into every crevice of his mouth, but ultimately deposited under his tongue. It was hot, humid, dark, and disgusting in here. The suspense was too much, ironically I will soon beg to die rather than remain in his hell.

I heard the roaring of water, gallons and gallons by the second.. it must be the facet turning on I thought. I saw light flood into my dungeon and something else enters... a.. toothbrush. Suddenly, I’m thrashed about, covered in minty toothpaste mixed with saliva, it burns my eyes. His tongue throws me into his teeth where I was succumb to the mercy of his enormous toothbrush, far larger then 6 men. After a few minutes of agony, he finally stopped . I was sealed again in darkness until.. light floods in again, but this time green liquid gushed all around me, I am swept off my feet and thrown about his cavernous maw. Then he spat it all out and I hit my head in the sink, losing consciousness. My last thought.. a prayer, to Goddess Chloe that she’ll protect me from what this giant wants to do to me next.
Chapter End Notes:
Still disappointing that no one wants to help me out with ideas but I’m doing my best here.