- Text Size +
I was born into royalty, as Crown Prince Charles of Sealand, son of King James of Sealand. I had it all, until I learned the truth. Logically, it is the truth that is supposed to set us free, but I felt more secure with the lies I’ve been told my entire life. It was my 18th birthday that destroyed my reality. It was that day that I was crowned King of Sealand, but little did I know that my peninsula kingdom was in an aquarium, and that we were just pets for those with real power, the gods and goddesses that dominate us. It was this day that I had my first encounter with a prodigan.

It all began the night after my coronation. I should have noticed something odd because .. night usually begins at 7:30 but the sun set almost 2 hours earlier! Nevertheless, I was obligated to follow tradition and joined my father on the ceremonial hunt. We took the royal jeep and headed to the edges of the pinewood forest. Concern grew on my face as we passed several military checkpoints that I never knew existed. We finally reached a huge black wall that stretched miles and miles into the sky, with no end in sight. The conversation that ensues, still haunts me to this day.

“Welcome, Your Majesties” a guard in the ceremonial uniform greets us as he opened my door. “Father what are we doing here?” I say, panic in my voice. “You’re going to meet our god and goddess, Julian and Chloe.” “You can’t tell me that they are real! They’re just legends, Papa, tell me you’re joking.” “Our people have survived only by pleasing them, and now you must do the same, if you wish to retain your throne.”
A guard now interrupts, “I’m sorry Your Highnesses but the gods do not like waiting, we must make contact immediately.” He then presses a button on his communications device and the ground shakes.. and I scream as the floor beneath me is raised thousands of feet into the air. As I ascend higher along the wall, I notice something peculiar.. it’s as if the wall is arched into the sky.. it becomes lighter in color as if blending into the sky. I couldn’t believe what was about to happen. A trap door opened above me and I entered a glass dome. The sudden transition from night to day was too much to take and I stood temporarily blinded. Now that I recall that moment, I’d much rather have remained blind then to see what horrors awaited me.

When I regained my vision, I saw an enormous face, glaring down at me. Being as my vision is limited to just her face, I notice everything about it: She has the most gorgeous hazel eyes, long brown hair, the cutest nose, and the biggest lips I’ve ever seen. “He..lloo.. God..dess..” I croaked. She laughed. “Wow you are a cute little guy. I assume you are the one who will be leading my people?” “Yes, but I am also at your service” I add. “Your father has told me a lot about you young King, but never about your charm” I blush, “I only wish to remain in your good graces.” “And who says you’ve even earned it?”, says a new voice.. a masculine one. “ I am Julian, her boyfriend and I don’t like other guys flirting with Chloe. Especially not guys the size of ants. Babe, can you get me a glass of water?” “Sure, you two play nice while I’m gone.” replies Chloe as she leaves the room. “Hey there speck, we’re going to have some fun.” Julian says while squatting down near the aquarium. He lowers his face till his warm intoxicating breath begins to fog the glass, it suddenly becomes s sauna in my little dome. I start sweating and he notices, commenting: “Haha, you’re so small that my breath is hot enough to make you sweat, it’s pathetic. You’re probably less than an inch in size compared to me. I can fit you in my mouth, and swallow you like a bitter pill. I can drop in my shoes and make every step for me, living hell for you. I can even tape you to my dick and shove you up my girlfriend’s ass, but you wouldn’t mind that last one would you? Since you’re so keen on kissing her ass anyway. “ He glares at me, laughing as I cower in fear of his cruelty. Then he opens his mouth and licks the glass dome, his tongue covering my entire vision. A thin layer of saliva now coats the dome. “That’s just a ‘taste’ of what to expect.”



Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think in the comments, ideas are always welcome!