- Text Size +

For just one moment I wanted to feel what it was like being beneath her foot, her rich tanned foot. I, John, have been a fan to female feet and I always wanted to be female footwear. Misty as one of the hottest girls that I have seen at my college. Not only does she have the looks but she is an incredible athletic. She is part of both the cheerleading and track teams. I just stare from a gaze and I wish I could be beneath her feet.

I always stay in the science labs as one day I will find some formula to change my body structure to have the power of morphing into objects or shrinking myself. Soon that time has arrive. On July, 14 around 7:00 pm. I was fiddling around with some random chemicals when I accidentally spilled a drop of this unknown substance. A huge gaseous explosion erupted and I was in daze. After coming to I looking around my surroundings. I figure no one would be here as it was pretty late for anyone to be around. I noticed that I had shrink and I always had no clothing. They must of blow up during the explosion. Either way I couldn’t express my delightfulness of successfully accomplishing one of my goals.

After 5 minutes of happiness something struck me, how the hell will I get to Misty or better yet anywhere at my size. I could run until I found someone but it was very late and no one should be around. Suddenly I heard a knock on the lab door. The door crept open and there stood some girl that I knew. Krystal, one of Misty’s friends, walked in I assume wondering what made that large explosion. She started to walk straight to her desk as we both have the same class. She started to mumble to herself about her notes and I guess she left her notebook here.

This was my only chance to get out of this mess as I rushed towards Krystal I noticed her outfit. She had a plain white t-shirt, a pair of ripped up blue jeans and a pair of yellow flip flops. She wasn’t as hot as Misty but her feet were pure fine from my perspective. As I raced to her, she began to move. I noticed she found the notebook that she left here so there was no need of her staying. I stopped frozen as her left foot lifted and was about to land on top of me. I saw the sky of blacken yellow all over. I slapped myself and leaped out of the way. The step made a huge trembler that I only I could of felt at my size. I got my self together and made an attempt to jump on her foot. Before she lifted her left foot again I hopped on and held on too the flip flops strip. The same continuous motion happened over and over until she got back to her dorm. She entered her room and threw off her flip flops causing me to fly off into the wall. I slide off the wall and found myself in one hell of a problem. Even though I liked Krystal’s feet I really shrunk to be under Misty’s. But maybe if I stick around Krystal she would eventually run into Misty and my chance would arrive. Krystal was now sitting at her desk I guess studying the notes she recovered from the lab.

While I was here I might as well see what it would feel like being beneath a giantess foot. Krystal’s legs were crossed so one foot was in the air and the other planted on the floor. I inched towards her planted foot and as I came closer I noticed this wave of smells. It wasn’t the pleasantest of smells but as I came close I realized it was Krystal’s foot odor.

I went straight for her toes which were bare but as I was around to touch them, they vanished. Krystal got up from the desk and went to answer the door that was knocking. When she opened it, there stood a girl that I really didn’t recognize before. I was going to guess that it was one of her friends who lived in the same dorm. I sighed as I knew that fantasy never would happen with her. I decided to wait out until Krystal would go back to her classes again so she would bump into Misty. I walked back to one of her yellow flip flops that laid on the ground as the other one flew into the closest and decided to hide and rest near there. Her yellow flip flops looked very cute and had a small reek of her feet as well as a bit black imprint of her left foot. I couldn’t wait until I would be under Misty’s feet and she would turn me into part of her black stain in her shoes. As I laid my back against her flip flop something in my body reacted . I felt weird as I was changing or something. Within seconds the sensation stopped but I couldn’t move. I was wondering what the freak happened. I heard the last part of Krystal’s conversation and she said that she needed to get her shoes before going out with Rachael, I guess that was her friends name was. Soon I heard the thunderous trembles of Krystal come closer to me but I couldn’t move and all I saw was the ceiling. Krystal then stood in my view looking down at me now and it scared the shit out of me. Had she spotted me? From her reaction no but then I was able to shift my eyes. I was one of her feet entering something to my right. As I watched it was her putting on her flip flop. Then I looked back at Krystal and wondered what is going on. Soon it hit me as I saw the bottom of Krystal foot in my view. My potion that exploded not only shrunk me but somehow allowed me to transform into objects in this case Krystal other flip flop. I was excited but then disappointed as Misty wouldn’t be the first female foot I would be under. Krystal foot soon hit the heel of the flip flop and worked its way all the way in. The pressure that applied to me was tremendous and soon I couldn’t see anything with Krystal foot on me. Everything began to come clear of being footwear. The pressure of her just standing was powerful enough but the same smell I smelt earlier came back but ten times stronger. Her soft skin of the insole of her foot was all over me. I loved it but it was degrading due to the smell. As she took her first step it slammed my face incredibly deep into her insole. I was really awful smell that soon I wasn’t able to bear but had to as I was currently her flip flop and trying to change back would cause her to notice me. For 3 hours Krystal and Rachael walked around picking up some groceries and finally came back home to the dorm. As for me I was being completely humiliated beneath her feet. She often toy around with her flip flops once she was sitting and would stand for hours looking at something causing her foot odor to settle into my body. I was still amazed that I wasn’t crushed the second she slipped me on but I guess it was another effect of the explosion. Finally arrived at her room and once again kicked off her flip flops and me being one of them smacking into the wall. From the looks of it she was getting ready for bed after unpacking the stuff they bought. I decided to remain still for a while until she went to sleep before I attempt to transform back. After 15 minutes of scuttling around she finally turned out the lights and went straight to sleep.

At the moment I used all my strength to transform back to my regular shrunk state. A poof of smoke occurred during this and I finally turned back. I looked straight towards Krystal to make sure that she wasn’t wake from that. She was still soundly asleep. I still smelled like Her smelly feet though, but now wasn’t the time to worry about that. I needed another resting spot so I wouldn’t be noticed out in the blue. I saw one of he socks on the floor and went to take shelter inside of it. As I entered that same smell from before filled the air just a bit damper. I went to sleep mid ways of the sock and hoped for a miracle tomorrow that I would eventually see Misty.

I awoke the next day with some rambling outside of the sock I took shelter in last night. I heard that Krystal was running very late and didn’t have time to get ready.

“Dam I don’t have time for a bath …and I need to wash more panties and socks … well here is a pair.”

As soon as I heard those words I prayed to dear god she didn’t mean the one I was in. I soon felt myself falling and landing on a mesh darken area. A ray of lay was beaming down from the top of the sock and soon blocked by the horror of Krystal’s foot. Her 5 bare toes were coming close and closer towards me. I had to place to run and the smell was already bad. Her big toe rammed into me and I slide from the front of her big toe to beneath it and part ways at the ball of her foot. She noticed something was in her sock but Rachael called out that if they don’t hurry they are going to be late for class. Ignoring the object in her sock, she had her whole foot in it and stood. The pressure was more than it was before when I was her flip flop. My body became squishy and I was instantly flatten. My face was under her big toe and as she mentioned before she never took a bath today. The smell because ten times worse than last night. Soon the temperature because more warm as she stuffed her foot in her running sneaker and ran out the door. Each horrid step caused me farther and farther into the insole of foot. The smell got worse as she walked more. The already smelly sneaker combine with her re-used sock and her unwashed barefoot just knocked me out under conscious.

After what seemed like an eternality I awoken from that smelly hell. I was able to see light meaning I was out her Krystal smell sneaker and socks but where was I? Again my body couldn’t move except my head. I was thinking to myself “Did I transform into some object again?” I really couldn’t tell from my position. What I saw in front of me was the wall of I guess Krystal’s room so she must be back from class, but what happened to me. Did she found me out? I hear her talking to a very familiar voice that I was in love to hear, Misty’s voice. I wanted to get out of whatever position I was and run for my life toward the giantess Misty but I couldn’t. Krystal asked Misty if she wanted and coke and said yes. Soon her movement caused me to move but in the wrong direction. I soon found myself from looking straight at the wall to the floor and coming right into it. My body was driven into the floor and then I realized where I was, I was still under Krystal’s foot but I guess due to all the pressure that she applied while in her sneaker I began to stuck to her insole like flypaper. One she walked out of the carpeted floor into the hardwood towards the kitchen my body became more smeared. If this were to continue I Would never be beneath my favorite giantess and forever banned under Krystal’s smelly foot of hell. After grabbing the drinks and walking back to her room, they both opened their cans took a sip and I guess started studying together. Krystal had her legs stretched out so I was out of view of what they were doing. This however gave me a change to try and pull myself away from her foot and hide on Misty’s personal until she got back home, as she doesn’t live in a dorm. I tried to pull off of Krystal with every inch of my shrunken being but it was no good all the walking she has done has glued me to her permanently. But a gleam of hope appeared. As my movements caused Krystal to feel an itch on the bottom of her foot I saw her nicely done fingers clawing towards me and scratched the ball of her foot. Her clawing poked and prodded me off of her foot and with a happy gleam I needed to hide somewhere so neither of them would spot me. I noticed Misty’s a familiar pair of foot wear Misty’s Sneakers at the entrance of the room along with the horrid yellow flip flops of Krystal’s. Both of the giantess seemed pretty busy with their studies so I had my chance to sneak over to those lovely part of sneakers. I finally made my way to the sneakers and began climbing um its rigid walls. As I ascended to the mouth of the shoe I started to lost my grip as the smell was like none other I smelt before. It was off the Richter scale compared to Krystal’s smelly feet. This must be due to the hours of working out in track and cheerleading to create such a fowl air. But alas I still wanted to achieve my dream of being Misty’s footwear. Its all I wanted to live for. As I reached the mouth, I overheard what Misty was saying.

“ It seems pretty late I better head home now, Laterz Kry.” At the moment I had one place to go, down the sneaker.

I jumps and felt into the insole of the sneaker and once I got my barring, near passed out. The smell became 5 times stronger than at the mouth. As I looked up I saw the socked foot of my beloved giantess enter. I ran towards the toe section as I don’t want to caught in her heel area. I looked back trying to ignore the awful smell and saw the raw power of Misty’s foot. Eventually her entire foot was inside the sneaker and it was a completely tight fit. I heard from one of her friends that she wore smaller size sneakers because they helped relaxed her feet which is a mystery to me. Either way I was smashed flat around the ball area of her socked foot. This has been the first time that I was in heaven but even so reality hit me hard as the smell of her foot combined with the sneakers sent me in a world of conscious 10 seconds flat.

I stumbled as I awoken seeing the broad daylight at the mouth of the sneaker I still seemed to be end. Since I didn’t really stay in here too long I didn’t able to stick to my giantess’s holy foot and to add it was socked. I waddled my way to the mouth to try and hear if anything was going on as I couldn’t just climb out of the smooth interior of her shoe. I heard faint voices from afar, assuming one of them belongs to Misty. I soon heard tremulous footsteps approach and as I looked above there she was my goddess Misty once more. She seemed to be having a conversation with what I didn’t know her 19 year old sister, Kelly. I never knew she has a sister and one at that age. I bet her feet are as dazzling as Misty’s but I probably would never know. Misty told her sister that she has some Cheerleading practice one campus later this afternoon and that she is going for a light jog right now. After that comment I saw the barefoot of Misty. Her toenails were bright pink and her skin so silky looking, this is the first time I got to see her barefoot up close. I stood there in astonishment as her toes slammed me into the insides of the shoe but then her foot backed out. I forgot to hide inside of the shoe until she had it fully in so she wouldn’t feel me at all but that was too late.

“Ouch, I think there is something in my shoe.”

I had to act fast if she discovers me its all over. I read straight towards the toe area but she tilted the shoe and flipped it upside down. I had an idea though I tried using my morph abilities to change into one of her socks as I did touch her sock before and maybe I can transform into it. In seconds I changed into her sock and as I slide out of her shoe she grabbed me and just tossed me aside like an other of her socks. I slammed on the floor and in tears as Misty slipped her foot into her sneaker and ran out the door. I laid there wishing I could have had my chance to be beneath her bare feet and more or less stuck there for the rest of my life. Kelly looked around the room walked out of the room as well and I guess went back to her room. I changed back to my small little self and began to think. Misty is gone for a while, why don’t I have some fun with her sisters feet until she returns. I inched to the door of the room just incase she would come back and peeked out the door way. Misty’s room seemed to be at the end of a very long hallway and at the other side of it as a cracked door maybe leading to Kelly’s room. I walked along the pathway to that cracked door and peered under it. It was indeed Kelly’s room and it was a complete mess. Sock’s, panties, and other random clothing were everywhere on the floor and some tipped over sneakers and high heals. Kelly was on her bed watching the T.V on her bed so I sneaked my way inside. I walked towards her closest and was astonished at the site. She had rows upon rows of shoes, every kind of shoe imaginable was in here. A lot of them seem to been worn as most of the sandals and flip flops are all raggedy and have her black imprint of her foot. I was in delight but I wanted her actually foot not her footwear. I really couldn’t draw attention to myself and with Kelly on the bed it would be impossible to reach her. Going back to Misty’s room seem to be reasonable as I wanted to wait for her feet in the first place. As I trailed back to the door I hear a loud tremor and I turned back to see what it was. Kelly gone up from the bed and started rummaging around the floor.

“Dam where is that shopping list..”

I had to hide fast or I would have been spotted. I ran towards one of Kelly’s knocked over slip on shoes. I peeked out from the shoe to see what she was doing, as she picked up some sheet of paper she scanned around the room. “Where are my slip on’s… o there they are.” I was both happy and fearful at the same time every time this happens its not with who I wanted it to be. Kelly made her way to the shoe that I was enter and enters her barefoot inside. She had glossy red polish on her toenails which were hot. I ran towards the toe area of the shoe not to be hit anywhere in the middle. As her foot was completely in the slip on I was compressed in her toe crevice. She began feeling this sensation in her foot and scrunched her toes causing me to flatten and mesh in her toe crevice. Her feet were not as smelly as Krystal’s or Misty’s but they still stunk. After losing the sensation in her toes she thought it was nothing but mere lent and began her way to her car. As she entered the car and drove off I was in the foot that rested on the floor. Kelly would constantly tap her foot around and scrunch her toes causing me to be stuck in the crevice even more. If this keeps up the same thing will happen as it did with Krystal and be near impossible to get off her foot. After a nice 1 hour walk around Wal-mart and grabbing all her items she drove back home. Once she got home she packaged all her groceries and entered here room kicking off the slip ons. With that thrust of action I flew off Kelly’s toes and landed on one of her socks in the floor. I immediately hide inside the sock before she noticed me. After Kelly was out of site I ran toward Misty’s room and saw that It was closed.

I slide underneath the doorway and scanned the area Misty had indeed returned looking very tired and resting on her bed. She was still wearing her jogging outfit and her feet were still socked. The sneakers she ran in were tipped over and laying on the ground. I rushed straight towards her sneaker and from a great distance they were already emulating that horrid smell. I had to put up with this smell as I haven’t even been under her feet for a good amount of time let along her bare feet. I walked in one of the sneakers to hopefully wait for her feet to reenter as I remember her mentioning about cheerleading practice. 30 minutes have pasted and I was ready to gag my heart out from the fowl smell. I heard some rumbling around outside the sneaker and soon it was tipped right side up. She yelled out to her sister that she was going out for her practice routine and my moment of joy had arrived. I raced to the toe area of the shoe so the same mistake wouldn’t happen again. Soon a monstrous figure enters the sneaker, Misty was going to the practice with her sneaker barefooted! As her nicely purple polished toes came towards me I was in thrill. Soon her toes were at my area and I began to slide beneath them soon I was under the insole of her foot. Due to all the sweat she produced from the jogging earlier her foot was beyond the smell of earlier I tried my hardest not to pass out this time as I was fulfilling my dream of being beneath Misty’s godly foot. Her whole foot was inside the sneaker now and I was smushed in the middle of her insole. After inserting her other foot inside the sneaker she stood with powerful weight. Even though she didn’t weigh as much as Krystal or Kelly she was probably the strongest of the 3 as she is an athletic. Since her feet were damped in sweat she couldn’t even feel me below her feet. With the first step she took I instantly was meshed into her insole the hours of sweat and grim glued me in place. She made her way to the car and drove off to campus for the practice meet.

Once she was there she went to the locker room to change outfits. With that she had to take off her sneaker and this time I was stuck in her insole. She stood on the cold titled floor and I was being compressed more and more as she stood. She soon dressed up and reentered her foot back into the sneaker. This sensation I had was incredible I loving it but the only thing I hated was her smell. She ran back to the cheerleading floor and they started there practice routines with every step Misty took I was driven harder and harder into the insole until I was stuck for good. The practice seemed to last more than 3 hours. After words the girls all went out for pizza and hung out at Amber’s (Cheerleader captain) house. Each of the girls started talking about their personal lives as most do. Eventually they decided to give each other manicures and pedicures. Amber was going to do Misty’s feet and as she took her foot out of the sneaker, Amber commented “Boy girl you need to take a shower your feet smell bad!” “Yea I know.” replied Misty and the area where I was smoldered in, I was no longer visible my body and meshed so much into Misty’s smelly, sweaty feet that my body became part of it and now I’m and forever to be part of the insole that belongs to my favorite giantess Misty.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended