- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter. Its time for her to finish this. No gore this time around, just some crush, scat and piss. Enjoy.

With her feet planted solidly into the ground and leaning forward like she was getting ready to jump upwards, Mary began to wiggle her ass as her colon muscles began to pump away trying to force the intruding structure free of the large brown hole. Slowly but surely the collapsed steel frame started sliding from the giant teens dark depths, covered in a horrible brown stain that when it fell, splattered down across the stadium. Her grunting grew louder as more of the building was sent into free-fall across the stadium until the last few parts escaped, sailing downwards and crushing thousands of helpless bystanders. The gaping ass hole in the sky slowly closed as Mary screamed out “OH GOD!”. Her closing anus then shot open once more as a large spew of brown fluids and chunky meteors were exploded outwards, showering the stadium in unimaginable smell and goop. The chunky globs slamming into more nearby structures before sliding downwards. Marys hands gripped onto the soft earth below her as her intestines rumbled and groaned, sending more and more messy excrement down into the bowl below her, its capacity around half full now as it started leaking the brown mush from the bottom, out into the city streets. With a final loud ground rumbling grunt Mary tensed her whole body as an enormous brown log of shit started forming from her ass. Its length ever increasing as it snaked free of its smelly confines into the brown sludge below until Marys anus snipped it off, making it tumble down and crash into the mega structure, opening a large gash down the side pouring the terrifying contents free onto the fleeing victims.


Marys looming face peered down past her hanging breasts, observing the chaos below. Her mighty legs begin shuffling backward, her vans sliding their rubber treads along the ground, gouging a deep trench into the soft earth. The giantess moved backwards until her pink lips now hung above the makeshift toilet. “Don't worry little ones, I’ll help clean up” came Marys voice, as the familiar hiss of an emptying bladder sounded from between her legs. A huge torrent of yellow liquid pierced outwards into the round building, crashing into the oversized turd collapsed across its walls, sending splatters of putrid mass splattering across the ground. With slight adjustment the piss stream began firing into the building, digging a deep trench into the ground as it quickly began to fill up. Down below helpless city occupants ran for their lives as the buildings exits gushed with horrible liquids, its roof now water falling with piss.


Mary looked on as her piss stream finally slowed to a trickle. The overflowing bowl floating with brown sludge and probably hundreds of thousands of people. The surrounding area now covered in a thin layer of human waste, the trenches of her shoes acting is large lakes of piss. With a slight giggle Mary once more stood back to full height, the terror below hardly noticeable. THUMP


Mary stumbled back as again pain shot through her body. Her veins feeling full of lava as it felt like her skin was trying to melt from her bones. “UAAAAAAAAAGH” Mary let out a terrifying scream in pain as light began surging from her body. Her tightly shut eyes peeking open to see the ground rocketing away from her. THUMP. Again her body shrieked in pain. Her leg stumbling forward stepping onto the once toilet. Her thundering vans tread now easily covering the whole stadium, and before impacting on the mess increased in size again, the hexagonal tread almost capable of fitting the stadium whole. Looking around in fear Mary saw the surrounding city simply simply shrink away, the mighty structures bulldozed by her expanding form. The two towers that reached infinitely into the sky now brushing against her. Still she got taller, second after second the horizon curved more. Finally the pained teens body flexed against the towers enough to finally break them, sending fragments across her ever increasing form. Now a large ring in the sky came into view as the sky above Mary became dark. Through teary eyes Mary reached out her gigantic hand to reach up for the large ring, trying to steady herself. THUMP.


Again her body pulsed with pain, her outreaching hand simply expanding through the fragile ring, making the titanic teen stumble forward. Looking down Mary could see her black vans now covering extreme amounts of land, the former cities now capable of fitting within their treads. Slowly she slid them backwards, mashing incalculable amounts of earth into the rubber design and easily wiping everything she once knew from existence. With another step, her shoe came crashing down forcing earth upwards around the white rubber around the outside of her soles. Wanting to watch some carnage Mary dropped to her hands and knees, her bodily impacts undoubtedly shaking across the whole globe. THUMP. Again her body body was on fire. A scream escaped her mouth that deafened every surviving inhabitant of the planet. Her expanding body digging further into the planets crust until she finally began to float off it. Tears falling from her face impacting like comets into the planet until they began pooling at her weightless eyes.


Wiping her face, Mary looked on in awe. The whole planet was now floating just in front of her, her body now the same height as it. Her former impacts like large dents in its spherical form. The large ring she had reached for was now a thin strand around the whole globe, slowly collapsing and falling back to its surface. Reaching out her hand, Mary began to float closer until she was within reach. With an outstretched finger she stabbed into the planet, wiggling it slightly to dig further into the crust. Earthen material was ejecting outwards as the mighty digit burrowed further in until it finally retracted. Mary watched in amusement as large amounts of lava spewed forth from the deep crater. The godly giantess brought her mouth to the hole and began to drink the hot lava. Instantly she recoiled as it burnt her tongue, her scolded mouth spitting the liquid rock across the land. Her brow lowered in anger as she brought her lips to the oozing hole once more. This time her chest heaved as she blew into it, forcing the contents back down into the earth. Looking across the continents she could see cracks forming with large orange veins spilling with lava. A large grin crossed her face at the calamity she brought upon the planet. THUMP.


Once more pain cracked across her body, her limbs going numb as her ears rang. Gritting her teeth, Mary's body shook as her very being felt like it was being torn apart. Slowly she opened her eyes as her body returned to normal, revealing the void of space. Turning her body, Mary saw the earth now floating at arms length from her. The celestial body now the size of a tennis ball. With an open hand she gently lifted the ball to her face. The blue sphere with glowing cracks all around it. She licked her light pink lips. Slowly the orb was brought to the giant teens face. Her eyes locked onto it as she brought it close then bit down into it, the fragile surface breaking away as the giant white teeth punctured through it. Large amounts of glowing goo spurt outwards, free floating across Marys cheeks. Her tongue licking her lips as the planet was pulled away. Inside her mouth, the large chunk of planet was juggled around by the teens giant tongue, easily breaking it down into smaller pieces. Savouring the flavour, Mary swished and swirled the meal around with an open mouth while turning the rest of the planet to watch her oral ballet. When the planet had stopped dissolving into smaller chunks from her saliva, she began to grind her teeth, mashing the left over debris to dust. Anybody left alive on the planet watched as inside the teens mouth, a large portion of the planet was reduced to nothing. The lips closed and her head tilted back, showing her throat swallowing the remains.


Slowly she moved the remaining planet down to her crotch. Her pussy now slick with juice, awaiting its newest victim. Carefully she inserted the oozing sphere into her herself, the hot liquid magma insides lightly burning her sensitive fleshy folds. Her free hand began working her breasts as the earth was forced deeper into her pussy, its flowing juices now quenching the liquid rock. Her vaginal muscles began working across the inserted planet, breaking it down and spewing forth more burning hot magma to be cooled against her slick pussy walls, inducing pleasure on a godly scale. Marys free hand slid down and furiously worked her clit while inside her pussy, her former planet was being crushed into a hardened mess of molten rock, the spilling heat making her gasp. Faster her floating body bucked in space as Marys pussy applied more pressure onto the planets remains, the planets core now encased in hardened rock from the juice quenched lava. Nearing climax the giantess clenched her lower muscles, their brute strength alone cracking the hardened planets core, exploding it into a shower of super heated liquid metal to be instantly cooled by the eruption of cum now forcing its way out of the teens pussy. The sudden burst of heat making her toes curl in her shoes and her eyes roll back into her head. Marys let out a mighty yell in ecstasy as she came, firing her love juices and planetary remains out into the vastness of space. Her heaving body now floating alone as her mind began to unscramble itself after her galactic self pleasure. THUMP.


Mary slowly opened her eyes, she had blacked out from the pain. She squinted as a bright light pounded her body. Her vision becoming clear as before her, the size of a basketball, was a radiating ball of light, its heat penetrating her skin. The sun. Turning her body she looked out to the vast expanse of space. Concentrating, she began focusing her magic into a space before her until the spell was complete. Now some smaller objects appeared, two the size of golf balls the others more like marbles or rice grains. One marble caught her eye, its blue colour very different to the rest. With a finger movement, the planet sailed towards her face and landed on her outstretched tongue. Pulling it inside her mouth, Mary was greeted with a horrible taste. Instantly she pursed her lips and spat the now dull rock away. With another flick another planet came closer, resting between her fingers. Easily the planet was crushed to dust as two digits came together, then flicked away sending the cloudy remains scattering around.


Looking down at the remaining planets, Mary floated closer and moved to a sitting position. Her outstretched legs surrounding the small spheres. Slowly she moved her legs outward and brought her feet together, Between them floated the objects, one of the golf ball's rings touching the vans soles on either side. With incredible control she slowly closed the gap. The rings slowly dispersed as the giant shoes treads closed in, their first contact was with the largest planet. Jupiters gassy exterior easily moving into the large hexagonal rubber treads, as she shoes sole collided with the hidden, planets core. Mary could feel the hard rock between her shoes fighting against the mounting pressure. Carefully she pressed harder, still the solid space rock resisted its fate until it could fight no more. Giving in to the two black vans soles, Jupiter’s core simply crumbled away, the built up pressure instantly relieving, making the shoes soles rocket together, Saturn’s smaller core standing no chance against the rubbery onslaught as the mighty rubber structures met together. “Damn it” shouted the giant teen, “I wanted to pop them one by one” she pouted as she looked on, the dirty white outer rubber of her shoes meeting each other. Slowly she brought her shoes apart revealing large chunks of rock and gas free floating between her shoes. The smaller planets had avoided the collision by being forced into the shoes treads. Once more the shoes came together. Her toned legs started to flex as the two shoes started rubbing together, the rubber soles squeaking against each other. Back and forth they rubbed until parting, the planets tops now smooth, But still intact. Once more they shoes came together, slamming hard, then again and again freeing any stuck parts from their rubbery homes. For a final time the shoes rubber soles slammed together and rubbed furiously, the treads grinding what remained of the solar systems inhabitants to a fine dust.


Satisfied with her work, Mary floated back around to the giant ball of fire, its flowing surface mesmerising. Reaching close, the heat was actually painful. Adjusting her aim, Mary twisted her body to face her pussy towards the sun with her legs either side. Still excited by the feeling, Mary nibbled her lip as she began squirting piss towards the sun, its hot exterior fighting against the torrent. Straining her body she emptied her bladder as fast as possible, the warm liquid pounding against the star but gaining no ground. Straining so hard Marys bowels began groaning as her anus expanded, firing short logs of shit towards the sun, like missiles. The flaming orb easily absorbed the shits mass without stopping while fighting off the torrent of piss. Her assault stopped as she finally emptied her body. The sun still shined as if she had done nothing. Angry she didn't affect it one bit Mary clenched her hands in rage as slowly a dim light swirled around her body.


The sun slowly shrank away from Mary as she increased her size, down it went until it could fit in her fist. The whole time her limbs tingled in pain. Feeling her face, she wiped away blood pooling under her nose. Her hand moved around the sun, it's intense heat burning her palm. With tears in her eyes she dragged the celestial orb towards her crotch. The licking flames singeing her trimmed tuft of pubic hair and kissing her awaiting pussy lips. Wanting to insert the sun into her vagina, but scared of the pain, Mary hesitated as the heat between her legs began to increase. THUMP. “NO” Mary screamed as again pain shot through her body. In desperation she jammed the fiery orb into her awaiting wet cave. ”OH FUUUCK, OH GOD” screamed the giant teen in pain and ecstasy. The hot star now being drenched in her leaking pussy, the fluids coming from the walls doing little against the intense heat. Her hands begin rubbing her breast and clit at blistering speed as cracks of light begin to form across Marys body. Mary forcibly fought against her growth as inside her the star began to cool, her fleshy innards finally winning the fight. Like lightning striking her body, every fibre of her being began to shake. Her teeth biting her lip until they bled as she concentrated on not growing, while feeling the suns immense heat slowly drop. THUMP. Again the pain exploded across her body, Her arm working her breasts simply losing control and slumping across her torso. Her fingers working her clit losing all feeling as the cracks of energy began spreading more and more. With all the strength she could muster Mary began crushing down onto the sun, her fleshy inner walls being scalded and healing repeatedly as they pressed further down into the flaming sphere. Cum began spraying from her pussy as it washed over the star, its immeasurable heat still protecting its centre. THUMP. Harder Mary worked on containing her exploding power, her vision starting to fade. For a split second she blacked out, her body instantly expanded, the blazing sun shrinking to a grain of sand within her now vast pussy. ”NOO” Mary screamed from her awakening, her size instantly reducing. The sun once more filling the teens gushing pussy, even more than before as her size shrank to slightly smaller than she was.


Mary looked down her rippling body, her beautiful skin now mostly large cracks emitting bright magic. Between her legs, light poured forth. Throwing her dead back, Mary gave it everything she had. Her pained vagina beginning its final assault. The large star began to be sucked deeper into the giantesses pussy, every part of the flesh around it being crushed down, trying to smother its light. Her lungs started to burn as her other hand finally went numb, letting it slowly drift from her clit.Tighter she pressed down with all her energy. The darkness around her coming in as she began to lose control. “UGH, UGH,OOOOH” the gigantic fifteen year old moaned her final sounds of pleasure as finally the star within her pussy finally collapsed under the pressure, its mass going critical as the muscles pressed inwards, following its shrinking size. The suns core finally absorbing all it could until it rebounded going supernova. From between her legs squirted torrents of cum along with solar energy. Inside the fleshy prison of the teens cum flooded pussy the sun began to explode outwards, its released energy clashing against the torrent of pussy juice flooding outwards.


The cracks of light across Marys body spread and merged, covering her whole. The exploding sun inside her was simply too much as it began to tear through her, Its unstoppable power magnifying with the magic inside the now expanding teens body. With the final flicker of her conciousness, Mary experienced near infinite bliss as her body expanded outwards faster than light. Her body simply erasing all it touched as it spread across the universe. Faster it moved until the energy forcibly held within her released, erasing the universe from existence With her final act of pleasure, Mary had destroyed the universe.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally done. Im thinking I may do some little spinoff 'what if' chapters at some point, but dont hold me to it. Hope anyone who got this far enjoyed and has a great day.