- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was originally going to be a single chapter but I couldn't stop adding to it. First chapter is the usual slow stuff but its speeds up in Chapter 2. This story will contain scat and gore among other horrible things, so enjoy.

Mary had been spending her summer holidays alone as usual. Waking up one day, the fifteen year old glanced at herself in the mirror. Her short brown hair in its usual messy state with its fringe just covering the blue eyes of her thin freckled face. Being a tomboy meant her body was in good shape from all the running and climbing she did, unfortunately all the girls in her small town thought she was strange for not wanting to be ladylike, and all the boys disliked her lack of femininity.


After a slow morning hanging around at home with her younger brother, Mary set off on her bike to the outskirts of town, on the very edge of the forest. Here she had slowly been building a bike trail, with jumps and bends to ride. She rode the bike around the track a few times slowly to warm up until she heard a noise cry out. Skidding to a halt Mary whipped her head around in shock.” Hello? Who's there?” asked the young girl, her usual tough persona slightly cracking in surprise. ”Nobody ever comes here” she thought as she put her foot back on the pedal to begin riding again. Once more a high pitched groan sounded from beyond the dirt mound, her eyes looking deep into the forest for the source. Cautiously she dismounted her bike and walked towards the tree line. Looking into the forest revealed only darkness, the thick canopy above blocking all sunlight. Slowly she crept towards the nearest tree for cover. For her whole life she was warned, “Never, under any circumstances go into the forest, not even one step. There are dangers hiding away in there ready to take you away without warning. Beasts that will eat you in one GULP!”. Everybody knew it, it was told by all adults, even at school it was taught.


But fifteen years of lessons were for naught as her hand touched the closest tree. A shiver fired down her spine as her heart began beating faster and faster. Peering around the tree revealed to her a shocking sight. Nothing. No monster had come for her. Heaving a heavy sigh she took a step back, only for her foot to land on something soft that immediately let out an ear piercing cry. Her hands shooting to her ears as she quickly stepped back again, stumbling and falling to the ground. Her ears stopped ringing as she sat up off the mossy ground. She could feel her black shirt and tight jeans now damp but it didn't even cross her mind as her eyes stayed fixed on a small creature that was now flattened into the moss, its arms and legs wiggling around trying to free itself.


Blinking from her trance, Mary crawled forward until she was over the creature. It looked almost human but tiny, about the size of a barbie doll, but with dark grey skin and neon green hair. Its body was marked with the diamond/ hexagon tread of her black vans. Carefully her fingers pinched the torso of the creature and lifted it free then set it down, its face changing from fear to a large grin. “WOW thank you giant. For saving me I am now bound to you for life. I will do as you please ,master” spoke the small being to Mary in a high pitched voice.


Mary just stared in disbelieve with her mouth open. “Umm yeah, what the fuck are you? Was that you making that noise earlier?” asked the towering teen. “Oh how rude of me, my name is Elgan, I am a fairy of this forest, or was until...” Her bright face souring as she twisted around to show what would have been wings were now tattered shreds protruding from her back. “My god, who would do this to you? How can I help you?” replied Mary as her fingers slowly made their way around Elgan's body. “Oh don't worry, this is not of your concern, fairy laws exist for reasons, even if sometimes people disagree with them. Please just take me away from here, I can't survive alone” spoke the fairy. Her small, smooth body devoid of normal human features with only her deeply heaving breasts the only indication its was female. Mary nodded as she gripped Elgan in one hand while using the other to stand. Looking down she sighed as her favourite jeans were now covered in a thick mucus of moss. The fairy in her hand began shaking slightly as as a light crept forth from its body. Opening her hand the fairy stood on her palm and waved her arms around, sending the light across her body making all the dirt and moss and even the moisture vanish in seconds. “Just a little gift for my new master” smiled Elgan.


Slowly walking back to the bike track Mary barraged Elgan with dozens of questions, and each one she answered without hesitation. Grabbing hold of her bike, Mary noticed something strange. While it was morning when she got here, the sun was now setting. Before she even asked, Elgan spoke “Ah yes, the forest is quite magical, and time can flow very differently there”.”Ha, so can you like read my mind now too or...?” Mary remarked to the small woman.”No, but I can read your face” she replied with sweet smile. Marys eyes rolled in reply then mounted her bike.”I can't ride my bike one handed so can you umm...” Spoke Mary as she lifted Elgan towards her shirt neck. The fairy easily climbed up into the neck hole, with her tiny feet planted firmly on Marys sizable breasts. “Hold ooonnn” Mary said as she began to ride her bike back into town.


Arriving home Mary poked the tiny fairy deeper into her shirt as she opened the door and walked straight into her father.” Oh there you are, I was about to check if you were almost home, dinner is ready. Wash up and … you look clean, where did you go today? Don't tell me you have a boyfr--”. ”DAAAD”, Her fathers words cut short by Marys quick reply, ”I was just on my bike, I'm getting better and didn't crash once, that's all”. ”Hmm, okay, if you say so” replied her father with a wink. Sitting down with her family, Mary devoured her dinner in record time, not realising how hungry she was. Finishing before everyone else she excused herself and went to her room. Locking her door she flung herself across the bed, only to hear a loud muffle from her shirt. “Oh shit” she softly spoke as she quickly rolled over and fished out her tiny friend.


The fairy woman sat in Marys lap as more and more questions came her way until finally. “So, do you want like some clothes or something? Because I can kinda see well everything, although I can't see your vagina? Or your butt hole? Only breasts? What's the deal?” quizzed Mary as she lifted the fairy into the air and looked around her body. ”Well master, Fairies don’t need to eat or excrete anything so we don't have any body parts for those things”. ”Wait, you don't eat? That's awesome. But wait, how do you, you know, make babies without those parts?” asked the teen. ”Its simple, a male and female fairy pair up and together using magic can form a flower seed that , when planted, blooms with a newborn fairy”. ”Oh my god that's so amazing, I can't imagine a fairy having sex really, but does that mean that you can't, like, pleasure yourself?” asked Mary in disbelief. ”Pleasure?” asked the fairy.


Marys face dropped, she couldn't believe this poor creature couldn't get itself off. Glancing at the clock she knew her parents would be asleep by now and her brother would have headphones on playing his games. A slight smirk crept across her face as she stood up from the bed and began stripping down to nothing. Elgan stood on the edge of the bed in anticipation as Marys naked form crouched down to pull a box from under the bed. Inside was a long pink rubber tube with various bumps along it. Climbing back onto the bed Mary spread her legs revealing a small brown bush above her pussy. Elgan moved up the bed then climbed onto Marys toned stomach with excitement. Marys hand moved down to her clit and began slowly swirling around it, causing her to quietly moan. Elgan watched intently as the hand performed all sorts of actions making Marys breathing speed up and heart rate increase. Elgan slowly moved down Marys body to watch what was happening, only to be knocked by the incoming dildo down between Marys legs. Elgans eyes went wide as she watched the large pink object begin to slide into her masters hole, then out, then in, repeatedly, while above the other hand delicately worked the upper area. Slowly Elgan moved closer, now smelling the sexual fluids building in Marys body, until she was close enough to put her small hands on the fleshy folds of the vagina. Up above Mary let out a whimper as she inserted the dildo much deeper than usual then with no hands forced it outwards onto the bed, its dull surface slick with slime. Elgan reached out to feel it only to be surrounded by fingers. “Sorry” were the only words she heard as the grip around her lined up with Marys awaiting hole. Above the fingers were now furiously mashing the clit as Elgan was forcefully sent into the moist pink hole before her. Inside she could hear the various fluids of her masters body sloshing and pumping around while her own body was assaulted by slime. Outwards she went, her view once more was her masters fleshy hole. Taking a deep breathe, Elgan choked on some liquid, making her cough hard while being forced back into Marys pussy. This time she felt the hand behind her move towards her legs and push her deeper until letting go. Elgan felt liquid building around her body as the surrounding muscles began flexing and contracting repeatedly as more liquid began seeping in. Elgan began to kick her limbs out, making the whole fleshy cave shutter violently and begin squeezing her body, forcing her back out. Everything around her began moving violently and Marys body moved around until finally a large wall of fluids came rushing outwards, helping send Elgan sliding free of her masters hole onto a towel on the bed.


After a clean up and saying sorry over and over Mary tried her best to make it up to Elgan for what she did. Even going so far as to touch all over the Fairies body, trying to find anywhere she got pleasure, but alas she could not. ” Fairies only gain pleasure from doing good things, such as serving their master, or helping nature” is what Elgan told her. After a while Mary and Elgan finally went to sleep, Marys mind raced with the days events and couldn't wait to see what else Elgan could do.


 



 


“No, stop this, this is forbidden magic, you cant do this. STOP THIS IT ONCE. They will kill you for this” Shouted a thin white skinned fairy in my face. He is trying to grapple me to the floor but I quickly jump across the room, no, I fly with my wings. He follows me, crashing us into a bookshelf. On the floor I can see a large circle with various runes and words around it and inside is another fairy with dark grey skin and neon green hair. I pull a dagger from my coat and slash at the thin fairy, who moves back and looks in disbelief. ”To think, you were like a brother to me, and now you try this. I cannot shield you from the council this time” He speaks sullenly then flies out of the window. I step into the circle while reciting strange words, then slide the dagger across my hand, sending blood trailing down my arm onto the body on the floor. Everything is going hazy until …


 



 


Marys slowly stirs awake. The sunlight peaking in around the curtains as she sits up to see Elgan sitting cross legged in the middle of the floor. Pulling away the covers makes Elgan turn her head, her face not her usual smile, but a frown. “Please master I need your help, I have been contacted by some of my friends. They are as I was and require aid” pleaded Elgan. ”Huh? Well of coarse I will help you, you are my friend, and friends of a friend are my friends too” spoke Mary as she moved around the room getting clothes to wear.


Mary dashed past her brother eating breakfast, stealing a piece of toast from his plate as she went, she didn't even hear him reply as she slammed the door behind her. With a vigour she didn't know she had, Mary pedalled her bike across town to her bike track near the forest. On arrival Elgan easily guided her giant master to the location of four more fairies. Each one with its wings horribly broken much like Elgans. Mary did notice though that these fairies had incredibly beautiful skin that almost glowed in the sunlight. Upon finding the fourth fairy Mary had a wild feeling of familiarity with it. Looking down at its slender frame it was as if she knew it, but couldn't figure out why. Elgan greeted each fairy with open arms except the last one, with whom she simply greeted as one would an old enemy.


Once more Mary departed the forest only to be greeted by the setting sun. Somehow she managed to fit all 5 now friends into her shirt she hastily rode home. Sneakily she entered the house and went to her room. Mary deposited all five fairies onto her bed then went into the kitchen for dinner. While walking across the house she got a text message from her mother saying “Sorry me and dad wont be home for dinner, there is leftovers in the freezer, Love Mum”. With a small sigh she pulled out a plate of frozen food and heated it up in the microwave then returned to her room.


Stepping in and locking the door, the five fairies came from under the bed. Mary sat on the floor as the fairies began to crowd around her. She handed a pea to each fairy to eat. ”I know you said that fairies don't eat, but have you tried it? Its pretty good”. Each fairy holding a pea the size of a baseball looked at each other then bit into it. Each fairy had a slightly different reaction, but they all enjoyed it. Mary sat and watched with tears in her eyes as they sampled the various vegetables off her plate, each time at least one fairy would pull a hilarious face either in delight or disgust. Slowly she cleared her plate until it came to the steak. Taking a bit herself she could taste the meaty juices and knew the fairies would love it.


While Mary was holding the knife to cut the steak all the fairies seemed a bit scared. “Don't worry guys, I'm not going to cut you, I’m just cutting this steak, you guys and gal, will LOVE it” explained Mary as she sliced small pieces of meat onto the plate. One by one the fairies took a piece then looked up at Mary. “One, two, three” counted down Mary as the five fairies stuffed their faces with the meat. Instantly they dropped to the floor and began writhing around like worms. Worried, Mary quickly moved forward to help them, only to see their faces with tears streaming down their cheeks and their hands moving across their bodies. As they swallowed they began moaning and panting like wild animals. Mary began quietly laughing to herself at the sight of these five fairies getting off to eating steak. As Elgan began to come around from her pleasure she looked up at Mary's smiling face. ”Is this pleasure? my whole body is hot and I just cant resist wanting more, how do you not always wish for this feeling, its amazing?” shouted the fairy.”Sure sounds and looks like it to me” replied Mary with a smile. Looking over at the other four as they began to sit up Mary began cutting up the steak again, dicing half of it to eatable chunks for them. Like rabid animals they sprinted forward and engorged themselves on the meat with no restraint, almost like watching some sort of food orgy.


Some time later when they were all preparing for bed Elgan asked Mary” can you sleep on the floor with us please, I’m worried you may roll and suffocate us on the mattress, just for tonight, please master?”. Mary looking down at the pleading fairy couldn't say no. Slowly she pulled her pillow and blanket off the bed and lied on the floor. The five fairies scrambled up onto her stomach and they all drifted off to sleep.


 



 


“Look what you have done, you are a monster” Shouted an elderly fairy, his wings slowly fluttering behind him with magnificent colours. ”There is a difference between magic research and what you have done here. Stealing others magic? Stealing bodies? You have gone mad. You will be banished and those who helped you will be too”. Fairys to my sides hold me down as a muscular fairy comes into the room, in his hands is a razor blade the size of his torso. I begin thrashing around as he moves towards me, my wings beating furiously until they stop, and I see them fall to the floor in front of me. I begin to cry as the fairies to my sides drag me to an open window. ”May the birds feast on your remorseful corpse, Elgan” Speaks the old fairy before I get thrown out the window, sending me to my death. I try my hardest to flap my non existent wings until I hit the mossy floor below.

Chapter End Notes:

This story kinda come out of nowhere while I was writing for Watch what you're doing. This story is finished. Hope you all enjoy. P.S. Iv'e had a thing for Vans recently, so in this Mary wears vans and NEVER takes them off :).