- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now its time for Mary to get revenge on the Humans. As before contains gore, scat and piss.

Mary simply walked back to the town she could see on the edge of the forest. Albeit this time she was over 100 meters tall. As she neared the town, two small cars with flashing lights came screeching to a halt on the edge of the forest. A small man wearing blue clothes pulled out a device and began speaking through it. “Please miss, change coarse, this town means you no harm. Please leave us in peace”. Marys stride didn't change as she simply kept walking until she cleared the forest. Her shoe slamming down between the two cars, making the blue clothed men jump for cover. Her next step came down on top of a small diner, pressing the cube building flat into the ground, sending debris flying. The police officer drew his gun and fired at the slightly exposed ankle between the giantess's jeans and ankle socks. She stopped mid step and turned on her heel, twisting the diner into mere scrap as the rubber twisted on the ground. Before he could even move the enormous pair of perfectly clean vans turned the man into a blood cloud as the shoe slammed down into the dirt. The other officers began running to no avail as the shoe lifted and swung above them. Looking up, the patterned soles were only slightly dusty with a red tinge as they once more slammed into the ground, ending their lives.


Feeling unsatisfied Mary began to grow even more, 200, 300 meters, topping out at 500 meters. Her shoes now easily eclipsing the town. With a single step she turned half the town to rubble. Although they could fit within the treads. Thinking that, Mary slid her shoe across the town, levelling the whole place, with a slight twist and a step back, she could hardly tell the town existed other than the wrecked carnage of wood and scrap in the familiar diamond and hexagon shape of her treads. Looking to the horizon she could see the tops of buildings peaking over the hills. Mary suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through her body. It bounced around then subsided. Thinking nothing of it she kept on moving to her next target.


On the outskirts of a small city, a family of 4 sit and listen the news. Large earthquakes have been felt, so they enacted their emergency plan to hide in a bunker in their backyard. Over time the earthquakes got louder and louder until finally the earth above them moved downwards, pushing the floor into the ceiling trapping all inside. The family screamed and yelled for help as a distant earthquake rumbled around them. Finally the earth moved again this time upwards, loosening the floor and eventually allowing it to fall away to reveal they were in fact flying, below them they could see the nearby neighbourhood sailing by, their bodies luckily stuck tight into the mud ceiling, suddenly they were moving downwards again, at great speed. They hardly had time to say their goodbyes and the street below them rocketed upwards, compressing them into the matter around them like glue.


Mary slowly walked across the neighbour hood, carelessly stepping on buildings. A head of her she could see large buildings, some as large as her, towering into the sky. Once more a huge sharp pain shot through her body, forcing her to stop walking and catch her breath. Her double vision faded and she kept on moving, now slightly dragging her heels to collect even more poor souls under her shoes.


As Mary got close to the towering buildings some small insects flew past and a second later small explosions went off on her face. While it didn't hurt it, was quite bothersome. They came back around for a second pass. This time she stuck one finger over her nostril and inhaled with the other, sucking both planes into her nose. The planes span out of control and crashed deep in her nose, setting off huge explosions. Marys nose tingled as she began to rub it, she had the urge to sneeze. “AH, AH, AH ACHOOOO” Mary violently sneezed, hurling large globs of snot and spit across the city.


Mary again walked on until she finally came face to face with the first building. Its appearance similar to a mirror. She approached it and began to check herself out. Thanking herself for cleaning up before becoming gigantic. The top of the building had a large group of people watching her, they were at about eye level. She got on her tippy toes and brought her mouth to the roof, then licked all the people from it. She swirled them around until finally biting down, feeling tiny pops of flavour, but nothing like she wanted. Stepping back she once more looked at her body, her sizable breasts hidden behind a black shirt and long skinny legs inside her tight jeans. She began rubbing her breasts through her shirt, feeling her nipples harden. She began circling her nipples with her fingers under her clothes. Looking at the mirror, she swiftly removed her shirt, sending it sailing across town to another building. Leaning in closer she began rubbing the erect nipples, giving her a new pleasure. Slowly she rubbed, feeling every slight wrinkle of the nipple. Looking at herself, Mary stepped forward and pressed her bare breasts into the mirror building, exploding the top few floors into a mess of steel and glass. Her hand then gripped around the building in a bear hug and squeezed, snapping the top from the rest. She then began massaging her boobs with the building debris until it all slowly fell to the ground. Looking down the remaining two third of the building she simply began falling straight onto it, forcing the building to split in half between her busty chest. The man made structure gave no support as she simply slammed into the ground, causing cracks to appear in every building across the city.


Mary looked down in disappointment. Where her breasts were resting were just two craters, Slowly she got up and dusted herself off. Looking down to the city streets she could see dozens of vehicles all backed up, clogging the streets. Once more on the move, Mary walked through down town, the buildings around her, some coming up to her waist, others her breasts, easily crumbled around her as she made her way through them. Down below specks of people fled from her onslaught. What caught her eyes were small holes that people were running into. “Like ants have a huge underground hive, maybe humans did to?” Mary pondered as she watched more specks scurrying away. Trying to find out, she stepped forward and stomped down, pressing the concrete meters deep into the underlying dirt, unfortunately she couldn't make out anything in the mess of materials in the shoe sized crater. With a deep sigh she took another step forward to the next hiding hole.


This time she undid her pants and slid them down to her ankles, exposing her moist pussy to thousand of onlookers. Slowly she knelt down and lowered her hot lips to the entrance of the tunnel. With a look of concentration on her face, Mary sat still, forcibly making herself piss. Slowly but surely a loud hiss rumbled across the city as the teen giantess began shooting steaming hot piss down into the subway system. Her eyes looking down the street began to see crowds of people running from the tunnel entrances before a large torrent of yellow liquid shoots out of them. Along the streets large geysers begin to sprout from manhole covers and the gutters. People are now flooding into the streets only to be greeted by a thin layer of piss flowing across the ground. As the stream stopped, Mary got on all fours and lowered her head to the subway entrance, the smell of her own piss wafting through the air. She inhales a lung full of air, then seals her lips to the entrance, before blowing as hard as she can down the hole. Her eyes dart upwards and large sections of the street along the city are blown upwards, along with huge eruptions of piss and people and subway cars. With a large smile on her face Mary begins to stand back to full height.


Mary deftly steps out of her now piss soaked pants, seeing no need for them anymore. Looking down she watches the specks floundering in the pools of piss. No longer entertained by the poor musings of man she begins to look across the town. A building stands out amongst the rest. Its top, rather than hard and flat, is smooth and rounded. Within a single stride Mary gains another 500 meters. Her vans shoes white rubber simply ploughing buildings out of the way. Right below her the dark phallic building stood tall. The giant teen then squatted directly over it, easily inserting it into her awaiting pussy. Inside her she could feel the large object groaning and straining as her inner muscles pumped away. A free hand swiftly picked up a nearby building and mashed it into her clit, then another and another, each one becoming rubble before Marys mighty fingers. Faster and deeped she squated until each time her ass slammed into the cityscape below, causing earthquakes that began to topple nearby buildings. Harder she pumped until finally her vaginal muscles tightened and crushed the building to nothing as she began squirting her juices out into the city, completely levelling several blocks on impact. Her banshee like screams shattering glass for miles around as she let out a harrowing scream in climax.


Mary began to lie forwards, the base of the tower snapping like a twig as it was forced up and sideways to stay within her pussy. Coming to rest Mary looked down at the chaos, the large globs of cum blocking city streets, trapping helpless souls. “I wonder” thought Mary as she moved in closer and began to lick her cum from the streets, along with everything else. Bringing it back into her mouth with a small swish around and swallow she realised it wasn't great, but ok. Mary began to stand back to her full height when once more Pain attacked her body, this time making her fall backwards across the city, flattening most of it on impact. Tears welled in her eyes as the pain continuously shot across her body. Finally after a minute it subsided. Mary once again stood to full height then began to grow again.


Looking down she watched as the city below her was simply swept away by the growth of her shoes. Eventually the clouds began to part as she kept growing. Finally at 10 km she felt ready to stop. Landmarks of the land were sprawled out before her, rivers and mountains like blue lines and pebbles, her ankles now higher than most buildings. Carefully she raised her shoe then stomped down into what was formerly a city, the land around it cracking upwards under the great pressure. Lifting her shoe she could see a large crater with a near perfect outline of her shoes tread now imprinted into the land. Looking back inland Mary couldn't help but notice how large the forest actually was, even at her size she still couldn't see the other side. Out of curiosity she began walking back where she came from, covering kilometres of distance each step she briskly walked through the forest, the wind generated from her swinging feet tearing trees from the ground, and stripping leaves in a large radius. She truly was all powerful.


After longer than she expected, Mary came across a sight she never thought possible. Buildings, towering into the sky, even taller than her, some even extended upwards further than she could see. Her heart began beating faster as she picked up the pace. Her shoes leaving large gouges in the land after every step until finally she slowed to a walk on the outskirts. The buildings here were unlike the last city. Here they were long and thin, with very few having any girth to them. Down below swarms of vehicles filled the sky, even as high as her belly button at 5KM. With a naughty grin Mary quickly moved into the city, hunching down until her head is at the perfect height. She opened her mouth wide and ran along the streets, her hungering maw scooping up thousands of small vehicles. Her trampling feet making short work of the ground below as any building clipped by her mammoth body simply crumbles to the ground. In the centre of the city she finally stops her run and closes her mouth. Inside, her tongue can feel the thousands of tiny objects moving around trying to escape the humid cavern. She lets out a slight squeal in delight as her tongue begins herding the tiny bugs towards her molars before they slam together crunching it all up, her teeth turning to paste the microscopic victims. With a small gulp the metallic mass slides down her throat. Looking around, she spots a brightly lit building with flashing lights and strange words written up and down it. Getting closer Mary leans in and takes a bite out of the side of it. The building begins to groan as the top half starts to lean downwards. Mary just stood watching while chewing on the building.”Blegh, your buildings don't taste very nice” She boomed. With a swish of her mouth Mary brought the swirling scrap mass to her lips then blew it outwards, sending the terrifying meteor of saliva and steel hurtling into the already leaning structure, sealing its fate and making it crash to the ground. “HAHAHA, wow these things are weak” laughed Mary, her voice shattering glass in the surrounding buildings and deafening all the people inside them.


Mary casually strolled through the city looking at the various buildings, idly swiping her hands or legs at random to break the weak towers down, until a pair caught her fancy. One building was very phallic in nature, with its top getting larger as it went up to a rounded roof, it was around knee high. The other resembled an hour glass, with its waste being about her waist height. Mary once again got a bad idea as she stomped across town to greet the buildings. The phallic building was as thick as her arm, not that it stopped her from ripping it from its foundations and rubbing it on her sopping wet pussy. Looking at the hourglass building, Mary simply pushed the top until it snapped in the middle, leaving a thick pointed base. Turning around Mary slowly lined up her ass hole with the building then sat down. The structure was clearly designed well as she easily sat with it up her ass without it breaking, a sensual moan escaping her throat. Her eyes went glassy as drool fell from her lips as the tower began to slowly slide deeper into the giant teens ass. Shaking off the pure bliss she quickly inserted the other building into her pussy, spinning it as she went while thrusting . Her loud moans vibrating the entire city as she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Slowly she lifted her feet from the ground, supporting all her weight with her ass alone. As she worked the building into her dripping pussy she felt the building below her slightly drop, which made it slide much further into her ass. “FUCK YEAH!” shouted the giantess as her dildo building instantly vaporised from her pussy clamping shut then opening to reveal a large spray of cum ejecting across the city, shearing through nearby towers like it was nothing. Her ass gaped even more and took in more building until it finally clamped shut, shattering the structure like matchsticks, sending a second wave of orgasmic pleasure through Marys body once again. Her ass now ploughed downwards into the remaining building below her until she landed with a mighty boom, sending shock waves across the earth, making buildings around her begin to fall from the shock and forcibly sending more building deeper into her ass.


Mary sat in the ruined building panting like a dog as her pussy juices pooled in the crater under her ass. After a few minutes of bliss and slowly circling her finger in the pool of love juices below, the mighty giantess rose to her feet, sending large globules of cum and shattered building flying around her. Looking down from her full height she could see some slimy remains sliding down her leg and as she bent down to wipe it up felt an incredible sensation. Her ass was now stuck open, with the large tower forced deep inside her. As Mary began to walk, each step sent waves of pleasure into her body as the tower jiggled inside her ass. Mary spotted exactly what she needed at this time and headed through the city to reach it. A large sports stadium with a huge circular top the size of her head. Looking inside Mary could just barely make out the tiny insect people playing some sort of game. “Sorry, but a girls gotta go” she said in a cute voice as she turned around, baring her gaping ass hole to the whole crowd. Small bits of debris began to rain down into the stadium as up above the titanic giantess squatted and grunted, trying to force a building out of her ass hole.

Chapter End Notes:

One chapter to go. Hope everyone is enjoying this so far.