- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, this chapter has extreme blood and gore, along with scat. Mary now has her way with the remaining fairies

“IMPOSSIBLE” shouted the elder, “THIS WEAPON IS A HUMAN SLAYER”. Marys forehead glowed with a radiant light as the spinning bullet simply disintegrated on impact. “I am more powerful than you can ever hope to realise” spoke Mary as her bloodied shoes dug deep into the mud and forced her upwards, snapping all the vines and ropes holding her down. The soldiers began flying for their lives as a muddied arm extended from under her body, easily catching one elder mid flight then jamming him into her mouth. The last elder simply began flying upward into the canopy to escape. Marys mouth drooled with blood and mud as she ground the second elder into mush then swallowed hard, forcing all the muck into her stomach.


Standing up, Mary started running after the fleeing soldiers, snatching them from the air and chomping them down with ease. Mary would catch some movement in the corner of her eyes and immediately be there, stuffing her face with hidden soldiers or unlucky civilians. After chasing and finishing off a few stragglers Mary came across an incredible sight. Within a thick grouping of trees was a small clearing filled with hundreds of flowers. Her eyes sparkling at the sight before here. The birthplace of fairies now laid in front of her, and at the flowers stems stood dozens of guards with various weapons ready to defend it. Slowly she approached, purposely pressing heavy with each foot step. Now within meters of the flowers the guards start their charge. Their weapons doing nothing against the giant girl as she began wading into the sea of flowers, her heavy steps simply snapping the flower stems, sending them toppling to the ground. Casually she dips her hand down, plucking a small pod from a blooming flower, inside a small fairy floated in a clear goo. With a flick of her wrist she sends it sailing upwards and catches it in her mouth. The unrelenting guards attacking her body all begin to stop as Mary shows off the helpless fairy infant in her mouth before them. With a sickening crunch her teeth pierce through the fragile shell sending the liquid remains spurting in all directions. The guards begin crying and shouting as they start attacking once more with boundless rage. Still Mary walks along unimpeded by their actions. More and more unborn fairies are snatch up and eaten by the giant killer or simply crushed by her casual stroll. The guards slowly losing moral at each one until they forfeit their attack and just stand by as Mary finishes off the last morsels of the next generation of fairies. Her cruelty not ending either as she begins kicking her legs out to trample the remaining flowers, while also taking large leaps onto the groups of demoralised fairies. Their bodies simply turned to mush as Marys horrific shoes press them into its treads and the ground. Satisfied, Mary begins her march back towards the centre of the city to finish off everyone else.


Entering the main part of the city Mary began to shrink the barrier, forcing those hidden away towards her location at the sacred stump. Now the barrier was only 10 meters around her, leaving very few rock and trees to hide behind. Mary climbed atop the sacred spot to look out for any 'willing' sacrifices but they all hid like cowards before her might. Her muddied and bloody vans squelching after each step from the gore and slush that had gushed across her feet in her stomping frenzy, the white rubber around the sole and white laces stained brown and red, their treads completely filled with corpses and mud and more corpses. Looking down Mary began scraping the rubber soles along the edges of the great tree, trying to remove some gunk from them. Banging and scraping the soles as chunks of meat and gore fell out in perfect diamond and hexagonal shapes. ”I can wait all day guys so don't worry, you too can all end up like this” Mary said proudly as she lifted her foot high then slammed it down on the sacred stump, dislodging more and more body parts each time. As Mary waited she felt a strange sensation in her stomach and she could feel her guts turning over. A dark grin crept across Marys face as she looked out to her audience, “Or maybe you will end up like this”.


With a wave of her hand vines begin to crawl up and around the great stump to form a circle above it. With grace, Mary bends to lower her pants, revealing her tight ass to everyone. She could of sworn she heard some gasps, but paid it no mind as she sat on her 'royal throne' with her pants around her ankles as terrible noises escaped her ass. In the silence of the forest earth shaking farts echoed through the trees followed by a sharp hiss as her bladder begins to let go of its contents. Marys legs quickly lift and more vines form an arm to hold them as piss begins spraying down onto the stump and onto the ground. “This is awesome” shouts Marys as she experiences pissing for the first time. The 15 year old teen wiggles her ass causing the piss to spray further across the stump making a yellow waterfall form along the stumps edge, helping wash away some of the scraped crud along its edges. As the piss begins to slow another echoing fart bellows out and around her. The giantess grips the vine seat and hold on for dear life as her anus opens up and started dumping shit on the stump. Looking between her legs with amusement, Marys watches as long log after log plummet to the pile below, splattering piss and shit across the stump, desecrating it even more. With a long stare she could make out bits of bone and wing mashed in alongside the horrible excrement. A sour smell fills the air as the freshly laid shit pile begins spreading under its own weight. With a final grunt Mary strains and pushes her largest shit out yet, her hands tearing into the vines as she forces the huge turd down into the pile, it landing with an ungodly splat. Taking a deep breath, and getting a whiff of her work she exclaims ”Wow this place has gone to shit”. Reaching up, Mary grabs various banners from different houses in the fairy city and uses them to wipe her ass before depositing them onto the steaming pile of shit atop the gigantic stump.


Looking out Marys searched for any movement, but there was nothing. “Fine ill make you come to me” sighed Mary as she once more shrank the forcefield, forcing the remaining fairies out of hiding, or some to be crushed into trees and rocks they couldn't move out of in time. The final 20 or so fairies slid out into the open, forced to look up at their goddess destroyer atop their once sacred tree stump, her towering figure only made more terrifying by the large pile of shit behind her. Mary waved her hand once more teleporting the final fairies to a central spot. The group huddled together trying to shield the elder from Marys wrath. Mary gracefully stepped out of her pants and placed them atop the vines, then stepped over the pile of turd and jumped down to the ground, sending splatters of piss, gore and mud all over the fairies. With a single step she towered over them once more. Her eyes piercing straight through them.


The giants body suddenly squatted down, fully exposing her dripping wet pussy to the crowd. “Lets see here 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, hmm you aaaand you” the giantess counted the survivers then plucked two randomly from the group and made her way back to the stump. She climbed back up and walked to the covered pile of shit then crouched in front of it. “Sorry guys but we had too many” Spoke the teen as she slowly inserted the two fairies head first into the pile. Their feet flailing wildly as she pushed them further in until they couldn't be seen. Mary once more strolled back over and jumped down, forcefully splashing her Vans in a large pool of piss to splash the fairies. “Now I have a job for all of you, so sort yourselves into groups of seven, except you, your coming up here” ordered Mary as she lifted the final elder up to her face. ”Now follow me” ordered the giantess as she walked back to the stump. The three groups of fairies marched behind, trying not to be sick from the sight of bloodied lumps of torso, or the piss pools with limbs floating in them.


Mary turned and sat upon the stump, her legs just short of reaching the ground. “Group one” Mary said as she teleported a group of fairies up to the stump. Behind them was a large drop into death, around them were large fleshy legs, and before them was the fleshy opening of Marys pussy, slowly pulsing in anticipation. “Now you guys are going to get in there and make me cum, then once that happens keep going, ill tell you when to stop. And trust me, you'll know when I cum” Spoke the girl as she winked towards the group. “Groups two and three, each of you will pick a shoe and clean it. After I’m done up here whoever has cleaned their shoe the best shall be set free. OK? Go!” Mary announced.


The three groups of fairies set to work diligently. At first group one had no idea what to do until Marys hand swooped in and forced one of the fairies inside her vagina, making her whole body shudder as she let out a primal scream. Compared to eating the meat yesterday night, this was on a whole other planet. Her eyes instantly rolled back into her head as her pussy clamped down into the poor fairy inside her. She felt his body popping and breaking inside her and it felt like nothing she could of dreamed. Peering down she could see the others standing around, “Hey get to work, rub the sides, get in there, and up the top rub that too. Being so leant back meant she couldn't see teams two and three, but she wasn't too concerned.


The elder was sat on Marys shoulder, his eyes glazed over as he watched his fellow people be tormented and tortured to death by this giant girl. Her hand curled around his body and brought him to her face. The face of probably an ordinary teen turned into a vicious killer. Her hair all muddy and messed up, her fine complexion spoiled by the large splatters of blood staining the skin. Her opened mouth revealing a cave so terrifiyng that even to the almost paralysed-with-fear elder he still fought against trying to run. Her hot and heavy breath washing over the elder as Marys head rested on her chest, mouth open. ”Get in” came the voice of his maker, a voice so terrible that he wished he could swap place with one of the other fairies. Slowly the old fairy climbed up the red chin, his hands holding blood stained teeth to lift himself into the humid hole. Death filled the air as he could see remains of past victims loosely hanging about. The lips closed behind him as he curled into a ball and awaited death.


After the elder climbed in her mouth, Mary could feel it deep down. Slowly she worked her tongue around the fairy in her maw, covering him in saliva and other fluids. Down below she could see the fairies now working together, with two holding together as another two to force them in and out of her pussy, two more working the lips and flesh around the pussy and thigh while one sat atop and reached around under a flap to play with her clit, She was in heaven. Faster and faster she rocked her body to the rhythmic beat of her live fairy dildos as they started speeding up. More and more she swirled her final prize in her mouth, slowly snipping at him with her molars to get a little taste of his flesh. Harder and harder, faster and faster. A free hand come sailing down, grabbing the fairies head who was up top and forcefully rubbing it into her clit, until she felt it smash and cave in against the small nub. Still she swirled her fingers in the fairies juices until she couldn’t hold it anymore. With a final breath she bit into the Elder in her mouth, filling it with blood as his body exploded, while down below she slammed her meaty thighs together, sending blood spurting up and down her body and legs. Her blood and gore filled mouth screaming out in ecstasy as she felt an eruption of pleasure shoot through her body, her whole being shaking violently and she orgasmed repeatedly. Slowly she parted her legs she saw the remains of the fairies now being mixed in with the creamy clear fluid that gushed forth from her pussy.


As her mind slowly cleared she could feel her power was immense. Nothing could stop her, the world was at her feet. At that thought she remembered the other two groups. Sliding her bare ass forward to the edge of the stump she could see the two groups going at it. They didn't even flinch as blood and cum was washed over the edge of the stump to join the messy swamp already at their feet. Looking close, it looked like the white rubber around the shoe sole had been mostly cleaned by both teams. With a single push Mary jumped off the stump, landing straight onto multiple fairies of each team. “Woops, clumsy me, guess it will just be more for you to clean” She spoke as she moved her left foot over the remaining fairies from that team and brought it down hard enough to sink the whole shoe into the goopy mess of the forest floor. Meanwhile she could feel the two fairies trapped in her pussy begin to slide free, their mangeled bodies falling with a splash into the ungodly swamp below. With amusment she slowly lifted her right shoe, the meaty tendrils slowly snapping from the obliterated bodies under the rubber soles, the right shoe team didn't even move. They watched in terror as the shoe slowly hovered above the two dying fairies, lying face down in a pool of piss and cum and blood, then slowly it descended pushing their bodies deeper and deeper under the liquid, until when the shoe rose up, they didn’t. The right foot simply returned back on top of the bloody mess that was most of the right foot team. The remaining fairies still didn't move, they just stood beside the shoe that was currently crushing their team mates. “Well looks like you win, you are free to go” said Mary. The three remaining fairies slowly looked up to see the giant teens body, covered in blood.“ Well hurry up, before I change my mind” boomed the teen. The three fairies started flying to freedom when one was simply crushed by a descending shoe.” Oops, didn't see you there” laughed Mary as she started walking away from the ruins of a once powerful nation of fairies.


The two remaining fairies quickly flew away from the capital and out into the wilderness of the open forest. After a few minutes they finally stopped to rest on a branch, their chests pounding so hard it felt they would burst. Looking at each other they both began laughing and crying. Their nightmare was finally over. Suddenly the ground shook, the two fairies froze and looked around. They couldn't see anything. Once more the whole tree shook, this time forcing them to their knees. With a look of worry the two fairies raced to the top of the tree hoping to see what was causing the earthquakes. Clearing the canopy, for as far as they could see was just trees, until the sky became dark. Turning around they were greeted by a sight all too familiar. A large tan coloured pattern of diamond and hexagons descending on their location. The two fairies simply held each other as the wall of rubber stomped down into the forest, levelling the entire location.

Chapter End Notes:

Even when adding this chapter I had to resist putting in more gruesome deaths. Is it too much? Not enough? Who knows.