- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where everything kicks off. If you don't like Extreme Gore and Blood I would suggest leaving now because this is the beggining of the decent into evil and madness.

Mary wakes up in a fright.”Ugh what a nightmare” she groggily moans. Looking down her body she sees Elgan standing atop her breasts , the slight amount of light illuminating her body. “Elgan?” Marys speaks. As Elgan turns she lifts a bloody hand to the sky then runs and leaps to Marys face, forcing the bloody arm into her mouth. “PHTPH WHAT THE FUCK ELGAN?” Shouts Mary as she spits Elgan off her face. She tries to reach for the fairy but her arms don't move. Looking at Elgan, she starts seeing double as slowly she loses conciousness.“I'm sorry” is all Mary heard as she drifted into to darkness.


Mary wakes up in a fright again. “Ugh what a nightmare” She groggily moans as she feels a slight breeze across her body. Slowly she opens her eyes to see herself staring down at her. Quickly she jumps to her feet. Her body feels incredibly light, as if the wind could blow her away. Above her the smiling face of … Herself, just looks on. “Hello? Me?” She shouts up to her own gigantic face, noticing her voice is much higher than usual. “Hello Master, oops, I mean Mary, now” booms the teen from above with a cheeky grin. The giant then stands to her full height, revealing that she is wearing the same clothes she wore when two days ago when she found Elgan. Her imposing size makes the small girl slightly cower.”...Elgan? What happened? This isn't funny” cries out the tiny girl as she begins waving her hands, only to see blood running down her arm. “This isn't funny, you are right. This is AMAZING! Human bodies are incredible” She replies as she runs her hands across her breasts and down her jeans towards her crotch as she lightly wiggled her toes, sending small rubbery squeaks from the familiar black vans.


Tiny Mary looks around to see the other fairies on the floor, their bodies not moving. “What did you do to them?” asks the tiny girl. ”I knocked them out, and now I shall use them. I always struggled with how to take another fairies power, but last night I figured it out. It's all thanks to you Mary”. The tiny Mary stood wide eyed as a giant hand scooped up one of the fairies bodies and brought it to the giants face. Her lips quivered as they parted while the fairy was slowly inserted into her salivating maw. He didn't get very far as the giant started gagging on the fairies legs. Spitting him out to her hand she simply balled her fist, mashing the fairy to paste, then scooped it into her mouth. Blood dripped from her hand and her chin as she began chewing on the fairies body effortlessly. Mary began throwing up at the gruesome sight above her. After the giant swallowed she reached down for two more fairies. Mary, not waiting around, began to run to the last fairy, the thin one that she felt she knew.


Shaking the fairy, she slowly woke him up. Once their eyes met he threw a punch at her, “How dare you attack me in my sleep Elgan I--” his words cut off by the sound of the giant above them speaking with a full mouth, “Oh Arnor you are awake already, that's a shame”*Gulp*. Arnors Pale face seemingly turning whiter as he looked upwards to see the giant girl begin chewing on another fairy, blood now pouring down her face onto her shirt and jeans. Arnor grabbed Marys hand and began sprinting with her towards the door only to be instantly blocked by a large black shoe stomping in their path. “Sorry Arnor, I'm saving the best for last”, came deadly words from above as a hand simply lifted him from the floor to head height. Down below, Mary slumped on the floor crying, struggling to stay conscious from blood loss.


“This could have been you and me Arnor, getting revenge on the council, but instead you BETRAYED ME” spoke the giant teen, her hands twisting together to simply mash Arnors insides to nothing. His head slumping to the side as she forced his body into her mouth. *Crunch, Crunch, Crunch*. She ground his body into paste between her molars as blood spurt outwards, then swallowed him down. With such a surge of power the giant girl moved her hands to her crotch, and even slightly pressing through the jeans could feel an incredible sensation of pleasure. She bit her lip and whispered “No, not yet” to herself.


Mary felt a huge finger rub her body until she was lying on her back with her limbs splayed out. “Please...don't...eat...me...” pleaded the dying girl. ”I don't have to, I already have my power” spoke the giantess as the tan rubber sole of Marys black vans filled her vision, each small mark and scratch on the rubber from the past few months wear now in plain sight. With single motion the giant Mary brought her sneaker down onto the fairy, its guts bursting like a balloon across the tan sole and across the floor. With a couple of squeaks the rubber twisted back and forth forcing the mush into her treads. For good measure she gave it a few stomps before stepping back to see what was her former body and master now a deformed mess mostly caught on her soles. With a smirk she walked across the room, each left foot step making a visceral 'schtick' noise as the gore was sticking to the wooden floor. Mary checked herself out in the mirror, her face and neck completely covered in blood, along with the front of the shirt and parts of her jeans. Opening her mouth she could still see fleshy bits stuck in her teeth. With a simple wave of her hand, dull light filled the room cleaning the whole place spotless. As the light faded a voice came that shook her whole body. ”Whoa, when did you learn magic Sis?”, were the words of a young boy no older than ten peaking into the room. In a reactive move the boy vanished in a bright light.


The boys vision recovered from the bright flash in time to see his sisters shoes sole come crashing onto him, once more pushing body parts into their treads. Before Mary could even clean her shoes her father came around the corner. “What the hell are you stomping about?” asked the 6'5” man, before also shrinking down. He managed three steps before his daughters shoe mercilessly crushed him flat, reuniting him with his mangled son. Marys shoes left bloody marks across the carpet as she strode into the kitchen to see her mother making breakfast. Mary pulled out a chair and lifted her feet onto the dinning table, showing their bloody soles to her mothers back. Turning around Marys mother shouted, ”MARY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, GET THOSE DIRTY SHOES OFF THE TABLE NOW!! LOOK AT THIS MESS. YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY”. Her mothers screeching meaning nothing as the furious woman stormed over and grabbed the daughters legs to remove them from the table.”What's on them mother?” Spoke Mary in an innocent voice. “WHO CARES WHAT ON THEM JUST …. WHAT.... Oh , OH GOD NO NOOooo--” Her mother quickly noticing her husband and son mashed into the treads, before she was shrunk. “Mother? What is it? Oh well, guess ill never know” Said Mary as she swung her feet off the table, trailing gore along with them, then forcibly stamping down onto her miniature mother, squirting her insides across the nearby cupboard. Mary sat in silence as she tried to calm herself. She could feel the incredible pleasure building in her pussy, but knew the more she waited, the better it would be.


Mary left the house, not bothering to clean up, and saw her bike on the grass. “Hmm maybe I should of eaten her, then id have known how to use this contraption” she thought to herself. Mary stood pondering in her front yard until she finally clapped her hands together, light shot out and engulfed her, making her vanish, then re-appear at her bike track. ”God this magic is amazing” she shouted as she looked into the deep dark forest. With an evil grin and a spring in her step, the once Elgan, now Mary, began her trek into the dark woods.


After what seemed like an hour Mary was finally met with a fairy. By his weapon she could tell it was a guard. “Halt, do not go any further. Explain how you evaded our barrier and your intentions” Spoke the small man sternly. “I have come to negotiate better human fairy terms for the treaty, I wish to see the council immediately” Spoke Mary with authority. “Yes right away, follow me” were the guards last words as a feminine hand wrapped around his hovering body and stuffed it into a moist cave. The guard struggled as Marys lips sealed while her teeth made short work of him. She could feel her power growing each one she ate, and was almost salivating at the thought of 'meeting' the council.


Mary knew where the capital was from here and began working her way around the outskirts of the city, eating outlying families or stray guards. Slowly her power grew until she knew she was more powerful than any fairy before her. Carefully she cast a new barrier spell over the city, to seal all the inhabitants in. Then once more began her march into the city.


The fairy city consisted of multiple hollow trees and fallen logs where various rooms and buildings had been build out from. In the centre stood a mighty tree stump of a once enormous tree, meters across and over a meter tall, its missing presence in the canopy allowing light to spill into the area, illuminating the city with a golden glow. The stump itself was a sacred place where only the elders may tread. Above it hung the banners for the most powerful fairy houses, while around the roots were smaller decorations signifying the sacred stumps importance to fairy kind. Mary carefully walked into the city, being sure to not crush anything or anyone. Finally she made it to the meeting clearing, where past human and fairy talks were held. A tree stump carved into the shape of a stool sat across from a large suspended balcony where three small chairs sat. Mary sat on the stool as three elderly fairies made their way to the platform. “This is quite unexpected I must say. I’m sure this meeting wasn't for a few more years” spoke one of the elders. “Yes I’m quite sure of it too, and not only that but who are you missy. While I can tell you have magical power, you are not the emissary, or any relation to them, am I correct?” spoke another elder. Mary let out a small chuckle while smiling, showing off her slightly blood stained teeth to them all, then responded, “sharp as always old man, I could never slip anything by you. Although this time I think I just may have”.


One elder stood from his seats and moved back a few steps. “Old man …. no … you, you're dead. You were clipped” shouted one of the elders. The other two looked in confusion, “what, who is this, you know this human girl?” asked one to the other. “This is no human girl, no, this is Elgan”. At hearing the name Elgan, Mary cracks a smile. “See I knew I couldn't get past you old man. Also I'm not Elgan any more, my name is Mary ”she said as she stood up from the carved stump and threw her hands outwards to display her new body, her ample breasts now inline with the platform. “RUN FOR YOUR LI--” a shouting elders quaking voice being silenced by Marys mouth snapping shut around him, the platform simply crumbling away as the other elders begin to flee.


Mary didn't give chase, she knew they couldn't leave. Slowly she chewed her first prize, savouring each pop and snap in her mouth edging, her closer and closer to a climax until finally swallowing the old fairy. Power surged through her body as guards armed with sharp sticks and pointy rocks rushed her. Their weapons unable to pierce her skin or clothing as she simply looked on in disgust. Without a thought she lifted her hand and created a vacuum, sucking all the guards around her into her hand until they were formed into a watermelon sized sphere. With her other hand she began compressing the ball, shrinking it down to an apple size. With an amused look on her face she bit into the body sphere, squirting blood everywhere. Shamelessly she chewed them as blood oozed down her arm and dribbled from her chin to the floor. Terrified guards who came as backup simply fled at the sight of the giant teen munching down on their comrades. With another squeeze the ball shrank down to grape size. Mary eyed off the ball, all the guardsmen now tiny, mashed together. Slowly she placed it between her teeth then chomped down, exploding blood around her mouth, while boosting her power more and makeing her quietly moan in pleasure.


Suddenly she felt a piercing pain in her arm. Looking down, a bulky fairy wielding a razor blade was flying away from a bleeding cut on her arm that simply healed back over. Within two steps the giant teen caught up, and with a kick she connected her muddied shoe with the side of the fairy, sending him soaring through the air into a near by tree. The fairy's impact shook the tree, before he started to fall to the ground, landing with a splat in the mud and a clatter as the razor blade bounced against a nearby rock. The muscled fairy looked up painfully as an enormous hand reached around his body. Being lifted to Marys face, the giant teen spoke to her once torturer. “My my, what pretty wings you have” boomed the freckled teen as her fingers began caressing the fairy's wings. “Mind if I take them?” she asked as her slender fingers began pulling on his wings, invoking loud screams from him. Harder she pulled until they finally came off. Through tears he watched as the beautiful wings slowly span to the ground in free-fall, only to be stomped into the damp ground by the giantesses dirty vans. “Oops” was all she said as she scrunched her hand, forcing the fairy's body to mash into itself, then eating him from her palm. Looking outwards she could see all the fleeing fairies, hundreds of them all trying to escape her.


Lazily she started to walk from the meeting spot towards the mighty stump. As she got closer she started to knock into some of the hollow trees, trying to shake out any hiding stragglers. As she approached one, she came in with a left hook, her hand easily shattering the wood, sending the top half of the trunk sailing to the ground with a mighty thud. In the flattened wreckage two fairies were spotted. One had its leg trapped under a rock and the other was trying to free her. Moving in, the free fairy didn't flee, but kept struggling to help his friend. The rock almost budging, almost, their faces turning red as they struggled to move the rock until 'whip' the free fairy was scooped up and now trapped between Marys teeth. Getting on all fours she moved her head above the trapped fairy, their screams to each other heart wrenching to all but Mary, who cruelly chomped down sending the fairies blood and arms down to the ground, covering the trapped fairy in gore. Satisfied Mary stood back to full height and lifted her foot over the rock, its muddy sole looming overhead. The fairy below pleaded for mercy but the shoe fell, pressing the rock down into the mud and dirt below, forcing the fairies innards to explode in all directions. Uncaring, Mary walked forward, placing all her weight down and sinking the rock and fairy remains deeper into the ground as she walked away to find more victims.


Knowing the capital covered a large area, Mary began shrinking the barrier, forcing those hiding along the edges back into the city. Looking out she could see various groups of fairies coming towards her, being pushed by the invisible barrier. Once again she moved out, slowly she got closer to a large group of maybe forty fairies. By looking she could tell these were the one who couldn't escape. The old, the young or the sick. Approaching the group they all huddled together, Mary could hear their cries and pleas but all it did was turn her on more. The giantess teen came to a stop above them and picked up one child and one old one. One by one she ate them. “Meh not worth my time” she spoke aloud as she began to walk away, allowing the large group to sigh in relief. She took two steps up a large rock then turned to them all. Her bloodied face with a large smile as Mary simply jumped down onto the group. Her black vans unstoppably crunching deep into the ground as blood ejected across the forest floor and across the remaining fairies while painting her bottom half in blood. The group began to scatter as her next step overtook some more, the bloody soles dropping chunks of meat and flesh before pressing down on more victims, painting the forest floor a dull crimson colour. In the corner of her eye she saw a small group trying to climb up some rocks to escape. With a skip and a kick she launched her foot out, splattering one against the flat rock face, the others were sprayed with a mixture of blood and mud as the giant shoe forced much of the crud free from under it sole. The shoe then moved sideways, swiping the remaining few from the rocks down next to the gore pile that was Marys other shoe. ”This will end if you bring me the ELDERS” screamed Mary as she brought her shoe down from the rock onto the injured fairies at her feet, the impact painting up along the rock to the bloody smear left behind from her shoe. Moving on Mary began picking out single fairies, and like Like playing hopscotch, she jumped from one foot to the next, each terrifying impact killing another innocent fairy. A weak fairy was scurrying through the underbrush as the gruesome sole of Marys vans hung overhead. Noticing the raining blood he looked up to see a mashed pile of fairies, most of them dead, slowly lowering onto him. His frail legs losing strength as he tried to evade the landing footwear, his lower half not making it. His last sight was of the shoe slightly lifting to reveal his own body, now mashed into the gory mess, then sliding above him and dropping down, firing his remaining innards of of his head.


Turning around Mary saw a group of 5 kids trying to fly away, their wings hardly carrying them off the ground. She took one step, but her foot caught a vine and she fell to the ground. Immediately dozens of fairies came charging from behind the trees. In the back both Elders were casting magic, making vines grow across her body, holding her to the ground. Small ropes were being flung across her body and being pegged into the forest floor. The giant teen lied calmly on her stomach as the fairies easily captured her. The elders slowly approached her head.


“Look what you have done Elgan, I mean Mary. You have brought the fairy city to ruin, and what for? Revenge? Such foolishness, you should have been killed. And now you will be”. The speaking elder gesturing to a soldier in the back who blows a small horn.” Elders please can you not see, this could have been US together. With our magic we could easily escape the forest and defeat the humans. The whole world could be ours. But you were all too foolish to see that” spoke the tied up Mary. ”Hmph, still a fool as always. The world isn't ours to take, its ours to share. And we have done that for millennia, and will do it for millennia more” the elders voice now becoming full of rage. ”Long ago the humans gave us a weapon, a human slayer, for if a time came when a human would threaten us we would need a defence” spoke the elder once more as behind him on a small cart a metallic object rolls into view. The elder gestures as vines begin to wrap around the handle and snake towards the trigger. The pistol wrapped in vines snakes towards Marys head until it stops a foot away. Marys eyes showing no remorse, only resolve, staring down the barrel. The vines tighten their grip around the trigger slowly until.


 


BANG!

Chapter End Notes:

What a chapter. It can get a bit hard not writing the same this twice when describing things, and I hope I did well in not doing that. Iv'e wanted to write a really gory story for a while and even though this is pretty deep in it, I feel I could probably go into more detail with a small scope story, maybe in the future. As usual tell me what you like/ don't like as sometimes it gives me ideas. Enjoy