- Text Size +

It was incredible feeling having Erica’s foot inside me. I had never felt so dominated. We’d done foot stuff before, but given the size difference between us, I was 6 foot 4 and she was 5 foot 6, her foot always seemed so tiny to me. Not anymore, I thought with glee as I tried to hug her foot tighter, not that I could actually move, but the sentiment was there. Her foot was now the size of my whole body and I was made to cradle it.

I felt Erica twist her foot inside me, almost grinding me down. If I didn’t know better, I’d call it malicious, but that was ridiculous. As far as Erica knew I was a shoe, not a person. I was her possession and she could treat her possessions however she saw fit. I felt myself being lifted in the air. Instinctually I tried to cling onto Erica’s foot, but again there was no movement. All I could see was a close up of Erica’s sole, so I had no clue exactly what was happening, but I was pretty sure she was taking a step. How exciting, I thought, my first step as a shoe. My excitement lasted until her foot came down back onto the ground. I felt pummelled and squeezed by the massive pressure coming from her foot. I half expected the wind to be blown from my lungs, but I had no lungs. No air to give.

The pressure continued as I felt the weight shift from the main body of the foot to the ball. She arched her foot and the grip from my walls failed. Light came back to me as I saw her heel arch above me. I marvelled at the detail I could see, every crack every wrinkle, even her cite little mole on her arch. Then her heel came crashing back into me and the walk cycle began again. I had seen this so many times from the outside, it was so surreal experiencing this from the shoes point of view. Her heel always popped in these shoes, I imagined it had to do with the age of these things and how often she wore them. It only lasts for less than a second but I was always glad of the slightest glimpse of her heel as she walked.

What was odd was that rather than having my hearing muffled by having a foot inside of me, I could actually hear everything in the outside world perfectly. Given all my senses were on the inside of the shoe, I did find it odd that my hearing seemed to be based on the outside. It was like listening to the radio in the dark, granted it was a dull radio station, just footsteps and indiscriminate chatter so far. As everything else was occupied, my vision totally blocked by Erica’s foot, my smell and taste being bombarded with the gargantuan appendage inside of me and I could feel every inch of her foot, felt when her toes flexed, her arch bent. It was all overwhelming at first but after a while I became accustomed to this, and while powerful, it felt a little same-y. So naturally, my attention wandered to the one sense I had which wasn’t monotonous, what I could hear. I didn’t expect to experience the outside world at all when I went through with this. I thought I’d just have twelve hours on Erica’s foot and that would be it, so to have this was an unexpected upturn.

I heard the unmistakeable rumble of the bus trundling forward, Erica must be heading to work, I thought. My hearing was so acute, I could hear Erica’s exchange with the driver as she bought her ticket, which was remarkable. Relatively speaking, she must be hundreds of feet above me, but I heard it as if I were still normal sized, standing next to her. The pressure that had been on me all the time as Erica walked lifted as she sat down. As she hummed absent-mindedly, she lifted me in the air and started rocking her ankle. The grip on my ‘walls’ were worn down so eventually her foot slipped out, exposing her heel. Once again I could see, nothing to write home about, just a bus, but for the first thing I had seen in focus for a while I would take what I could get.

A forty something woman shot Erica a casual glance, then looked away, I wondered if she would have gazed longer had she known she was looking at two people rather than one. A quick flick of the ankle deprived me of my vision again as she slipped me back on fully. It was hard to take in that I was actually living my fantasy. I’d dreamed about this for years, sought out stories online about it, but never did I actually believe this was possible at all. Once I was back to normal, I thought I’d have to tell Erica about it. Not today exactly, she’d see it as a betrayal of trust, but about the spell. We could have some serious fun with it.

But right here, right now, I was what I’d dreamed of becoming since puberty; a woman’s shoe. It should be intoxicating, it should be overwhelming, but if I was being honest, I’d say it was just a little dull. Not dull in a sense that nothing was happening, it was hard to ignore what I was smelling and tasting right now, in that regard I was satisfied, but I expected Erica to be a little kinder to me. I know it’s silly to think, but it was almost like Erica was bullying me. From the outside she was always so graceful, I thought she couldn’t harm a fly, but now her foot was my oppressor, slamming me into the ground with tremendous pressure. I wasn’t even sure if it was just due to my strange new perspective or if Erica was treating me this way on purpose. She didn’t know, did she? She couldn’t I was so careful and besides a body swap spell wouldn’t exactly be a theory so easily guessed.

I was distracted by the sound of very familiar chimes, which signalled that Erica had arrived at the coffee shop where she worked part time. It always held fond memories for me, this is where we met six months ago. In fact, something I never admitted to her was that I saw these shoes before I saw her face. I was wasting my time here rather than meeting a deadline and I just spotted out of the corner of my eye, one of the waitresses leaning over a table with her heel popped out of her loafers. As a foot guy, I was transfixed, her heel was perfect and what I could see of her sole was so smooth. It was only when I looked up at the rest of her that I was bowled over. I decided I wanted to see more of her, so I kept coming back to this coffee shop until eventually I got her number. I would never have guessed that a few months on I would be that loafer I was so transfixed with. Life’s funny that way.

As Erica got on with her shift it got harder to focus on exterior noises, the coffee shop was so busy, which was unsurprising. It was independent, a nice place to hang out and most importantly, it was dirt cheap. So much so that when a big chain franchise opened up across the road they only lasted six weeks before moving away again. They just couldn’t compete. Erica’s job wasn’t particularly well paying, but the tips she got were more than enough to support her. She was very friendly and bubbly, but not overbearing. She was always good at reading people and gauging how to deal with them. It made her popular at the store, but also in demand. They’d had her working extra shifts and it was beginning to tire her out. Something I was getting the brunt of now as for the first time, Erica’s foot started to sweat on me. The new smell and taste were certainly stronger than before. Erica was pretty clean, she sometimes liked to shower at my place if she felt she was dirty, so even having done foot stuff with her before, this was way more intense than I was used to.

As her foot became slimier, I felt my grip fail on her foot more and once again I could see the world around me. The coffee shop was indeed busy and it seemed understaffed. No wonder she was sweating, she was being called for by three over tables from what I could see. Erica’s heel lifted in the air a bit, then slammed back down onto me with an audible squelch. Again this act seemed to be needlessly cruel, but I could understand Erica’s frustration if she was being overran. Her toes ground into my sole hard as she took the order of a particularly obnoxious student. For the first time I was starting to dislike this. I think I had hyped it up too much and now it’s actually happening, all the things that I thought wouldn’t bother me were starting to pile up. There was no break from that smell and taste, it was constant. As if I was veering a gag soaked in vinegar. When her foot squirmed inside of me it was uncomfortable. Her foot never let up, even when standing still, she’d either rock me on the ground or tap her foot, it was maddening.

When her shift finally ended it was a relief for us both, not only because she wouldn’t be quite so active anymore, but also because it gave me an idea of the time. When preparing I made sure I knew exactly what Erica would be doing and when. I knew her shift finished at 1pm, which meant I’d been a shoe for seven hours, more than half way through the spell. I honestly didn’t think the novelty would wear off in the twelve hours, but at this point, the next five couldn’t come quick enough. Thinking on to what was next for Erica, she had a two hour lecture to get to, which meant she had an hour to get lunch and get across town. After a few minutes of walking, I heard some familiar voices above me. It seemed that Erica had met up with some friends for lunch.

Their names escaped me, but I knew which ones they were; they were the pair who didn’t like me going out with Erica. More specifically they didn’t think she should date anyone out of the college, which was stupid given there was only a year’s difference between us. They also thought I was ‘weird’ which bugged me. I’d met them only three times and that was enough for them to judge me like that. On the other hand I was currently voluntarily serving as my girlfriend’s right shoe, so they may have had a point.

I drifted in and out of their conversation, which seemed to be about nothing in particular. When the only thing they had to compete with for my attention was a foot, they still failed, which said it all really. I was enjoying the longest period of stillness from Erica, inside of me Erica’s foot lay motionless and I was gently pinned to the ground by it, rather than being stamped on or pressed hard into it. At least they were keeping her distracted, I thought, When her mind wandered she seemed to take it out on me.

After their conversation ended and presumably lunch had been had I heard Erica mutter “shit”. Before I could even wonder what had happened I was slammed into the ground with incredible force, then lifted back into the air again. It took a minute or two to realise that Erica was now running in me. She must be late, I realised as time after time I took a hard pounding into the concrete floor. It was hard to keep a train of thought going as every time she stepped down on me it was like being winded.

I sensed the change in flooring from hard concrete to carpet as I gathered she must have made it. Now as her heart rate caught up with her, her foot inside of me was getting very warm. Her foot, which was only moist before, was now sodden and the taste was even more intense. Dirt and sweat started to congeal together between her toes to make toejam. Everything stopped as I felt pressure lift off me, she must have sat down ready. I wished for an engaging lecture, or else I’d have to deal with her “playing” with me again.

In fact about ten minutes in, Erica’s foot left me entirely. She’d taken me and the other shoe off and was now sitting on her legs on the chair. For the first time in hours I was unoccupied. I was hoping for fresh air, but to my horror, the stink of Erica’s foot lingered. The smell had transferred to me now, the smell which I had masturbated over countless times in the past was now a part of me and I couldn’t be more sickened. Funnily enough the lecture Erica had brought me to was about ‘exposure therapy’. One thing was for sure, after being exposed to this life, I was definitely over my transformation fetish, probably even my foot fetish too.

After the lecture had become too technical for me, I zoned out again, but with nothing to hold my attention, time dragged. All I could see from this angle was the underside of the desk and Erica’s knees popping out from her chair. I glanced to the seat next to Erica to see another student, this time male in black jeans and boots. I wondered if the smell emanating from me was getting to him. I kind of hoped so, when trapped like this, it’s the only way I could make my presence felt.

Finally after what seemed like days, I heard the lecturer wrap up, but my moment of joy was soon ended when I was reunited with Erica’s foot. It had dried out since it left me, but now the taste was stale rather than fresh. She rolled her ankle a few times to make sure I was comfortable affixed then stood up again. Even with my memories of the day fresh in my mind, the pressure still took me by surprise. As she wiggled her toes inside me, she set off and once more I was being walked on.

But now I knew the time again, it was 4pm, I only had two hours left. This was the part of the day I was hazy about, sometimes She’d go to the library and study, other times she’d meet up with friends, but most of the time she’d come around to my place and we’d watch a movie. With that off the table, I was curious as to what she’d do next. A peppy K-Pop tune suddenly rang out, which I recognised as Erica’s ringtone. I guess this would shape her plans.

“Hey you, I thought you were busy today” she purred into the phone. I couldn’t hear the other end, so the conversation I was getting was one sided

“Oh sweet, I’ll be round in ten” She said and hung up. I guess hanging with her friends it would be, as Erica spun on her heel and set off to her friend’s place.

I was glad to be near the end of the day, after spending all day underfoot, the novelty of being a shoe had well and truly worn off. At least that would settle my curiosity about this fantasy, being a shoe sucked. Once I got over the initial shock and arousal of having my girlfriend’s foot inside of me, reality hit home and I was just getting crushed under her sweaty sole. I hoped her friend would have the same policy as me and she’d take me off and leave me be until the swap expired, so I could stew in my own stink regretting letting my dick rule my mind.

Finally, I felt her foot wiggle free of me, but before I could breathe easy, I noticed we were not in a stranger’s place at all, rather I knew very well where we were. She was standing outside of my apartment, she’d taken me off to scratch her leg with her foot then once done, bore down on me again. No matter how many times she’d taken me off and put me back on, it always felt awful when I first tasted her toes, as if I forgot how bad it had been and she wanted to remind me.

I wasn’t sure why she was coming to see me though, I had told her that I wouldn’t be around today. Maybe she’d forgotten, I wondered, as I felt her foot twist inside me as she impatiently waited for me to answer the door, oblivious I was on the bed on ‘auto-pilot’ mode. I smirked a little knowing I had one over on her. I didn’t want to feel like that to her, but after the day I’d had it was nice for my ‘owner’ to experience some difficulty. But then I heard a sound which knocked me for six. It was my lock and it was opening.

“Hey babe, what’s up” I heard my voice say. This couldn’t be! I was supposed to be unconscious on the bed, how was I up and about?

“Hey, thank god you didn’t go today, I’ve had the worst day” Erica whined

“Aww, come in and tell me about it” My body said, sympathetically. I felt Erica walk into my apartment “Oh, and don’t forget to take off your shoes”

“Oh yeah, sorry” She said. With a gentleness, I hadn’t experienced all day, I felt Erica’s hand reach down and pull me away from my tormentor, her foot. She then took off her other shoe and placed me and my partner down on the floor together. Helpless, I watched my body wrap his arm around Erica. I didn’t know what to do, how could this have happened? As I fretted silently, my body looked over his shoulder and gave me a wink. Oh God! This isn’t happening!

To be continued