- Text Size +

Right now, I wouldn’t want to swap my life for anyone else’s. Things were going great, I was financially sound, having inherited a significant amount from my grandfather, had a good job, reviewing video games and movies for an up and coming media website and I had a great girlfriend, who was smart, funny and a little wild. There was one thing though, there was one unattainable thing for me, which made me feel a little empty. It was knowing that deep down, I could never indulge my deepest sexual fantasy.

Now, Erica, my girlfriend was very good with my fetishes. I had a thing for feet, a thing for submissiveness and it worked out well for both of us, but the thing I kept down low was my transformation fetish. I didn’t see the point of telling her that because there was nothing she could really do for me. I had tried role playing in the past, but it didn’t feel real enough for me. There was nothing I could do to settle my interest in such things. My deepest fantasy was to be turned into a shoe, a woman’s shoe who would wear me around. Now I didn’t want this to be permanent, I just wanted to experience it. I know that if it ever did happen, rationality would take over and I would hate it, but at least my curiosity would be fulfilled. I figured the older I got, the weaker this feeling would grow, but here I am, twenty-three years old, and I think about it pretty much every day.

It was starting to affect my life negatively too, due to my feelings, I wasn’t getting as aroused by normal stuff anymore and I could tell Erica was getting annoyed by it. For the good of the relationship I needed to find a solution. One avenue of research led me to hypnosis. I thought maybe I could hypnotise my feelings away. The more I plundered the web however, the more I discovered that the free stuff online merely indulged fetishes more. I was in the deep web by now, finding stuff I didn’t even know existed. Then something caught my eye.

It was an advert for spells that they claimed actually worked. Erica was always going on about magic, but she was always a little bit spacey about the details. I figured it would be worth a laugh at least so I clicked on it. The website was exactly as I expected, a phony disclaimer saying this stuff is real, and a webpage that looked like the 21st century was something that happened to other people. Still, I found myself reading on to what the website had to offer. The thing that caught my eye was a swapping spell. It claimed that a mixture of common items and a few joss sticks could allow someone to swap bodies. Nonsense, I concluded but nevertheless clicked on the FAQ section to know more.

There was one item that jumped out at me; ‘Q: Does this only work for human transference? A: No, so long as both bodies have been touched with the mixture a swap can occur. This can be between people, animals or even inanimate objects.’ Inanimate objects? I needed to know more, I scrolled down;

‘The procedure with inanimate objects is slightly different. The object needs to be touched with the mixture, but also a very clear image of it must be present in your mind as you transition. As the object you are swapping with has no soul, your body will go into an auto-pilot mode. As this is the case, it is imperative that the swap does not last too long as your body will still need food and water’

This supposed spell could make me an object? Even if it was nonsense, I’d be foolish not to try it. If it doesn’t work, it’ll just be an embarrassing little secret that only I need know about, but if it’s real… There was everything to gain and nothing to lose. I studied the process. I needed to make a mixture and put a joss stick in it. The joss stick would have to soak for as long as I wanted the swap to last. I would then need to rub the mixture onto my forehead then put some on the object I desired to become. Once that was done, I needed to picture the object and chant a passage then the swap would occur. I noted that the joss stick seemed to be crucial in all of this, the site said it contained all the magic and if it got damaged the magic would break and the swap would be made permanent.

I made a list of the ingredients, some a little odder than others and made sure to order joss sticks. Even though I was sceptical, I began to make a plan. For a start I knew exactly what object I wanted to be. Erica always wore the same pair of shoes, no matter what. An old pair of light brown penny loafers. It was something I found very sexy about her. I once asked why she only wore the one pair, but she was quite evasive about it. I guessed she was a little shy about it. I actually told Erica that she had to take her shoes off in my apartment due to a fictional fussy landlord, just so when she went to the bathroom, I could give her shoe a sneaky sniff. I knew that I wanted to be one of her shoes. I just needed to get a drop of the mixture on them. Checking the website, so long as the mixture has been applied within 12 hours of the incantation, the magic will hold.

A few days went by and my items arrived, once I had everything, I needed to test it all out. I opened up the website and followed the instructions to the letter. Mixing everything in the order it said, stirring for exactly long as it stated. Finally, when the last ingredient was added, the mixture fizzed a little and warmed up. Was this a sign that it was real? Or just basic chemistry. I placed a joss stick in the mixture and waited. This was going to be my test run, I grabbed a small Lego man out from an old drawer and placed him on a shelf overlooking my bed. My goal was to switch to the Lego man for five minutes, to see if the spell actually worked. After five or so minutes of soaking, I removed the joss stick and placed it on my bedside table. I stuck a finger into the mixture and dabbed the Lego man with it. I then wiped some on my forehead. The sensation tingled slightly as I lay down on my bed trying to get comfy.

I had printed out the incantation and stuck it to my ceiling so I wouldn’t be in an odd position should it work. Very slowly, I repeated the incantation three times as instructed

“Sahar Rwh Mubadala. Sahar Rwh Mubadala. SAHAR RWH MUBADALA”

I felt nothing. I was disappointed but not surprised. I moved to get up but found I couldn’t. I opened my eyes to see that I was looking over myself, the room was now huge. It had worked, I was now just a small Lego man on my shelf. I could feel my hands stuck in a claw like position, by rigid plastic body motionless. I couldn’t believe this! It was real! As soon as my surprise and delight wore off, worry set in. What if I had done the spell wrong? What if the timing was off? There was now a danger that I would be stuck like this forever. The next five minutes felt like years as I nervously watched my body from my immobile position. It was so strange being like this, but I could feel my new plastic body. My hands no longer had fingers but where stuck in a C shape. My arms and legs felt really detachable, I wondered what would happen if someone did do that. What it would feel like.

Finally, the spell wore off and I returned to my living position. The spell was right, everything it had promised it had delivered. I got up and picked up the little toy Lego man, who only moments ago, my soul inhabited. It was incredible, so many doors were opened to me with this discovery, I wondered why such a spell wasn’t common knowledge, the possibilities were endless. My thoughts then turned to what I would do next. After a successful field test, I could now try for the real thing, I could try and become one of Erica’s shoes.

My preparation started that evening, I whipped up another batch of the mixture and placed a Joss stick in. I needed to time it for twelve hours, which was how long I was willing to try it for. Once prepared, I would need a way to get a drop of the mixture onto one of Erica’s shoes, once that’s done, I’d need to prepare myself for twelve hours of inactiveness, I’d need to make sure I had eaten, and be sure I was hydrated. I wrote the danger of pissing or shitting myself as a natural risk. Finally, with my preparation complete, I called Erica around to hang out.

She came round, bubbly as ever. I felt a little guilty I as using her this way, but I assured myself once I had gotten this out of my system, I would be fine. I had hidden a pipette on my person with a few drops on the mixture on it. Erica and I just sat watching a movie, her feet playfully rubbing my leg as we did so. Eventually when Erica got up to go to the bathroom, I leaned over to where her shoes were lying and dropped three drops onto the sole of the right loafer. My stomach swelled as I leaned back over and hid the pipette once more. This was it! I was so close to living my dream. I looked at the clock, it was 9:30. I would have to wait until morning to get the full benefits.

Erica came out of the bathroom and told me she’d have to get going. She had an early start in the morning, a full day. She worked at a coffee place part time as well as being a Psychology student. I hid a smile, knowing I’d be very busy the next day. We kissed each other goodnight and parted ways. She told me she’d see me the next evening, what she didn’t know was I’d be seeing a lot more of her tomorrow.  I did feel guilty about not telling her, she was a fun girl and had been super cool with all of my kinks, but she was also really nice. I couldn’t see her using me properly if she knew I was her shoe. I wanted her to treat me as just any other shoe of hers.

I didn’t sleep a wink that night, I was so excited about what the next day would hold. This was what I had been dreaming about for years now. Through the night brief worries struck me. What if distance was a factor, what if something happened to the joss stick and I get trapped, what if my apartment burns down while I’m underfoot. I reassured myself that I had planned everything accordingly. Plus the website stated that distance wasn’t an issue, so long as both beings were touched with the mixture and I had a very clear visual picture of what I wanted to swap with.

I watched the clock tick over to six and I thought it’d be as good a time as any. I lay on my bed, getting myself as comfortable as possible. I didn’t want to get any sores or aches when I returned. I put my finger into the mixture and wiped it onto my forehead. This was it, no going back now. I closed my eyes and recited the incantation, picturing as vividly as I could the shoe I would soon inhabit.

“Sahar Rwh Mubadala. Sahar Rwh Mubadala. SAHAR RWH MUBADALA”

I opened my eyes and I was somewhere new. The curtains on the window above me were open, but the light entering the room was dim, early spring light giving me enough of an impression of my surroundings. The room was Erica’s dorm room alright, but everything was distorted by size. I was so tiny. As it was when I swapped with the Lego man, I could not move, only this time I had no familiarity on my body. I couldn’t feel arms, legs or even my face. I could see walls above me surrounding my line of vision. I realised that my face was the insole of the shoe. I looked further around me, drinking it all in. The aroma was familiar from all those times I sniffed the shoe, but now it was around me all the time, it was heavenly.

Looking further down my body I saw a covered section of me, where soon Erica’s toes would be housed I marvelled at the stitching on the shoe wall… my stitching, I had stitching! This was amazing. I seemed to be placed under Erica’s desk, but her bed was empty. I guessed she was in the shower, getting ready for work. I waited patiently for Erica… my owner to return and put me on. She would put me on wouldn’t she? She always wore these shoes. I panicked at what a waste of time this would all be if she wore a different pair today. I heard a noise and my world began to shake. My girlfriend turned owner had returned. I peeked over my wall to see her in all her majesty. She was wrapped in a towel drying off her long auburn hair.

Even though she was my girlfriend and I had seen her nude many times, I felt it would be wrong to peek as she changed. For this day only she wasn’t my girlfriend, but my owner, I thought, smiling at living one of my deepest fantasies. Finally the time came for Erica to put on her shoes and begin her day. Giant fingers crawled over my wall and lifted me into the air. I had never felt so light, so helpless. She dropped me onto the ground and I landed with a THUD. It was rather graceless of her, I thought, but who really cared how she treat her shoe. A funny thing happened, she looked directly at me and gave a smirk. That was odd I thought. I knew she liked these shoes, but to smile at them was a little weird. No more weird than fantasising about being footwear, another part of me argued and I agreed with it. Each to their own.

Finally Erica tilted her foot towards me, I watched as her purple coloured toes got closer and closer to me. I could see everything in such fine detail as she slipped her foot completely into my body. Her heel settled on my face and my walls, for lack of a better word weakly gripped onto the sides of her foot. This was it, the greatest day of my life was about to begin.