- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I may have lied in the first chapter and said this story will be only two chapters. I will be making a third, and that might be the end of it. On the whole, the story will still be short. I suggest reading stories like these on your phone, since it'll last longer that way. Marginally.

 

 

 

 



 

 

   I awoke, lying on my back on what felt like grass. As I opened my eyes, I noticed the sky above was an incomprehensible mixture of blue, red, and purple, which swirled about endlessly. It reminded me of the storms of the planet Jupiter. I knew I should have been afraid in this foreign environment, but then again, I felt like I knew where I was.

 

   "Finally awake, Ben?" a cheerful, familiar, feminine voice spoke to me, directly into my mind.

 

   I shot up, and spun around, taking in my surroundings, looking for the source of the voice.

 

   The landscape I was met with took my breath away. I was met with what appeared to be infinite grassy hills, in all directions, with blue and red grass. I was definitely not in Kansas anymore.

 

   "I'm nearby, Ben. I was just hiding my true form from you, I wanted to see your reaction. Face a little to the left, if you would," the voice spoke sweetly.

 

   I turned to the left, a bit, as instructed. I wanted to imagine the voice belonged to Athena, but it didn't. While it certainly spoke like her, it sounded much different, almost like she had a Celtic accent now. Perhaps I was being naive-- there was no reason she would sound the same as her human proxy in the real world. I was about to meet the real Athena.

 

   "--Perfect! Are you prepared, Ben? Usually the humans I bring here aren't guests. They're victims for my amusement. But, don't worry. I look more human than demon. I'm half succubus, after all!" 'Athena' telepathically spoke to me, with a bit of a giggle following it.

 

   I nodded in affirmation, to nothing in particular. I felt like she would materialize in front of me any second, now. And, I was half right. Except she was much larger than I expected.

 

   A cloud of black smoke burst across the landscape, and I noticed an incomprehensibly large female form, far off in the distance, yet still close enough to see all of her features. She must have been two-hundred feet tall, easily.

 

   My mouth dropped in pure awe. While her face looked nigh identical to Athena, she looked... a little older. Like the difference between a sixteen year old, and a twenty-four year old version of herself. And she was more beautiful, somehow. On Earth, she was cute. But here, she was breathtaking. I was only seventeen, myself, but I was still a guy with a man's eye.

 

   Her skin was very light, a pale, radiant cream-like color. Her face was angelic, and her eyes were no longer cerulean as they were in the real world. Here, they were a gorgeous topaz color. And her long, jet black hair was wavy, and styled into a loose bun. Her bangs framed her face, and the sides of it as well. She wore no makeup, but she didn't need it. Her genes were perfect enough.

 

   My eyes nearly popped out of my head once I noticed she was completely nude, save for a luxurious ruby choker-amulet around her neck. Her body was perfectly formed, and shapely. Her breasts were perky, likely C-cup sized on a human scale. And I could tell from her hips that her backside boasted a plump, medium-sized ass. She had the form of a perfect woman, something maybe 1% of Earth's female population had the fortune to possess.

 

   That was the extent of her human features. She had quite an array of exotic features, following that. I noticed, atop her head, she had two jet black curved horns protruding out, and curling backwards like a stereotypical demoness.

 

   Her body, was lightly decorated in a myraid of black, ever-so-slowly swirling tattoos, except for her face.

 

   And from her knees downward, her legs were replaced with obsidian black furred goat legs, almost like a satyr. Just another trait that further pushed home the fact that I wasn't communing with another human.

 

   After my initial shock, I turned my head away almost two seconds later. She was nude. I didn't want to ogle her-- that was rude!

 

   "Aww! Are you turning away to give me privacy? You're... so... adorable!" Athena squealed.

 

   I heard a loud snap, probably her fingers, and the next thing I knew, I was standing atop her gigantic hand, faced directly in the direction of her pert breasts.

 

   I stumbled backwards from bewilderment, and almost fell off her hand. I landed on my ass, and looked up to see her smiling down at me, with a pure, genuine smile etched across her face.

 

   "What's the matter, Ben? Demon got your tongue?" Athena taunted me.

 

   I began to sign back, but one of her fingers pinned my entire body down, albeit very lightly.

 

   Her face was still beaming, but I felt like that was rude. I was trying to 'speak,' after all.

 

   "Why are you using sign language, Ben?" the demoness cooed at me.

 

   I felt like I was being made fun of. So, sassily, I decided to speak back.

 

   "Because, I can't freaking--" I stopped. Her face was still frozen in that same smile.

 

   Words. Real, words!

 

   I was too stunned. She had fixed my ability to talk!

 

   I wanted to cry from happiness.

 

   "I'm sorry, Ben? What were you... saying?" Athena taunted me again, and smirked at my bewilderment.

 

   "T-thank y--!" I tried to yell up to her, but her hand flew straight to her left nipple, with me pressed directly against it. Once the shock of what happened wore off, I felt the beginnings of an erection forming in my pants.

 

   Through the mass of her hand and tit flesh, I heard her speak, "Let's go ahead and get the introductions out of the way, Ben. I know you have reservations about my nudity, but let me let you in on a little secret. I don't care. I love you as a friend, but I own you now. And I have highly sexual tendencies thanks to my heritage. And, no, I'm not going to put any clothes on, anytime soon. Get over it."

 

   With that, she lightly rubbed me back and forth around her areola for a half minute, to further tease me. I wanted to breathe, but quickly found out that it wasn't necessary any longer. I must have truly died, after all. Back in her stomach on the outside world.

 

   Athena eventually pulls me away after treating me like a toy.

 

   "One last thing, Ben. My name's not actually Athena. We demons safeguard our names because it gives priests power over us. But since we're here, and you're my property now, there's nothing you can possibly do to harm me... well, not that I would expect you to ever have tried to, since you're such a sweetheart," Athena blew a kiss at me. I pretended to catch it and stick it in my pocket, causing her to laugh quite loudly.

 

   "W-w-what should I c-call you?" I spoke back, shakily. Unsure of whether it was from being unused to my own voice, or from the intimidation of the immense power she now held over me.

 

   "My real name is Jaliel Na-Mura. But if you want to keep calling me Athena, I don't mind," Jaliel spoke to me.

 

   "They're... um... both, pretty names," I struggled to speak.

 

   I didn't expect that would turn the tides of this teasing battle between me and Athena. She let out a cute gasp from shock. So I pressed the envelope a little further, to try and gain an upperhand again.

 

   "And I didn't know a demon of your size could still make such a cute sound," I taunted Athena.

 

   I was instantly assailed by a huff of hot breath. She... she blew on me!? The winds were powerful, and I tumbled around on her hand.

 

   "Very funny, Ben. But, thank you. That was sweet," Athena quit tormenting me with her breath, and smiled at me again.

 

   Once I regained my stability, I grinned back at her.

 

   "So... I'm sure you've got questions. So hit me with just one for now. You've got forever to ask the others," Athena replied with a slight laugh. I hadn't thought of that. I was about to spend eternity, my soul at Athena's command.

 

   "So... on Earth. What are you doing now? And did I die?" I asked. Perhaps it was two questions as one, but somehow... I felt like she wouldn't mind answering them either way. She was trying her best to intimidate me here, but I've learned how she operates. She has a kind soul, especially for a demon. And, right on cue, she proved it. She didn't even complain, and answered my two questions at the same time.

 

   "Well, I've got a new host to make miserable, and I'm glad it's not you this time. It's someone who could actually stand to be taken down a notch. But right now, I'm at home, lying on my bed reading a book. Your body is probably somewhere digesting in my large intestines by now. Sorry," Athena joked, "but yes, while you technically did die, I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't know I could keep you here with me spiritually. It also put an end to your bad luck; because here, nothing happens that I cannot control."

 

   With that answer, Athena pointed to the far distance, and snapped her fingers. An immense, highly advanced looking city rose from the ground below, complete with flying shuttles going to and fro. A complete civilization, created from a single thought. Something every human can do, but only in their mind. But I might as well have been living in Athena's mind now. And because of that, she was essentially a goddess here.

 

   "Wow..." I watched in sore amazement, growing ever and ever more aware of just what kind of situation I was now in. I found myself extraordinarily grateful that she adored me as much as she seemed to.

 

   "Cool, huh? That's a city completely full of robots, so don't worry about this next part," Athena stated, as she snapped her fingers again. Somehow, I felt like the snap was only there for a dramatic effect.

 

   Six natural disasters at once tore the city asunder. From the east, a tornado twirled up out of thin air, and it was powerful. From the south, a raging wildfire quickly spread into the city. From the west, a tsunami flooded in, complete with an ocean behind it to supply it. From the north, a vast array of tanks shot their shells at random into the city. From below, a huge earthquake swallowed some of the streets and buildings. And from above, a meteorite quickly made its way down, hurtling at astronomical speeds. All of the forces combined wrecked the city in the blink of an eye. And how did Athena clean up the debris? With a miniature black hole, which followed her finger where ever she directed it to go.

 

   She had thoroughly proven her point to me. This place, my afterlife... it was her own little dimension, in a sense.

 

   I turned back to her, fear etched on my face. She grinned at me as usual, but it was a soft, caring kind.

 

   "I know you're afraid of me, Ben. But eventually, I hope you'll come to get used to all of this. I just wanted to show you that I can do whatever I want to here, but above that, I also want you to know that harming you or torturing you is not something I desire. You really made an impact with me on Earth. I just want you to experience happiness, for once," Athena stated softly, and a thornless, black rose appeared in my hand.