- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

"Well, Pet, I guess this is where we part ways." My goddess paused, and her lips transformed into a thoughtful frown. (What beautiful lips.) "Metaphorically, anyway. Literally, I guess it's the opposite of parting ways, huh?" As she said that, her lips turned into a smirk. (I couldn't wait to be closer to those beautiful lips.)

"You can't wait for it, can you, Pet?"

(It was almost as if I were writing my thoughts down for her to read.)

I averted my gaze from her lips and nodded meekly, embarrassed at how excited I was, although I shouldn't have been. She had thoroughly trained her pet – me – to react appropriately to her various affections. I was supposed to be aroused by the thought of physical contact with her, and I was definitely supposed to be aroused by the thought of being inside her mouth. I just hadn’t been trained for this exact scenario, and I wasn’t prepared for the rush of expectation and desire that it produced. What was I supposed to feel at the knowledge that my goddess was about to swallow me whole?

(That was probably a question best left for psychologists, who would have more time than I did to ponder it.)

My goddess leered down at my tiny body, her massive brown eyes looking me over possessively. Ever since I’d volunteered to be her pet, she’d considered me to be her property; ever since she’d shrunk me down to the size of an especially buff ant, she’d been able to do more than simply consider it. I belonged to her, and she would do whatever she wanted with me. She’d been quite clear from the beginning that she would, at some point, eat me, but only once she was certain that I wanted her to eat me. I’m don’t think she ever expected me to want to die, but she had known that I would, eventually, want to give myself up completely to my goddess. She wanted that final devotion. She looked hungry, and not just for food.

But… also for food.

“Get on.” She held her hand out to me, and I climbed on. It zoomed from the table where I’d been standing moments earlier before stopping abruptly right in front of her full, red lips.

“Get in.” She opened her mouth, letting her gargantuan, pink, slimy, lovely monster of a tongue slide slowly over her lower lip until it had extended onto her palm. I stepped toward it cautiously. Although it was waiting for me to climb aboard, her tongue twitched and writhed in unthinking microscopic bursts. My goddess probably didn’t even notice, but it made just a little harder to clamber onto it. (Maybe my goddess was doing it on purpose, making me struggle for her amusement.)

As soon as I was on her tongue, the behemoth withdrew into her mouth with a speed that seemed unreal. I could only sprawl atop the surface of her tongue as it moved through her mouth with a fluid power. Her saliva affixed me to the muscles as it ebbed and flowed. Deep reverberations pulsed through me, and it took me several seconds to realize that she was speaking. It was a much different sort of sound from inside, but I could understand her.

“This is it, Pet. Your last time at the altar. I hope you enjoy it.” There was several moment’s silence before another thunderous peal of her voice resonated around me.

“My tongue’s about to fuck you. Fuck it back.”

Her mouth closed, leaving me in sultry darkness, and all heaven broke loose.

Describing the experience of being mentally overloaded by touch and sound and motion, while at the same time being overwhelmed by the sensory deprivation of stultifying dark, was beyond my ability. Can you imagine have a bacchanal with a volcanic geyser? For me, it was breathtaking, orgiastic joy; from the point of view of my goddess, she was idly swishing her tongue for a minute or two. That vast difference in power and perspective was, in itself, mind-breaking.

Once I was motionless in ecstatic exhaustion, no longer squirming and thrusting for the pleasure of my goddess, light poured in and sound poured out of her mouth.

“It’s too bad you’re too small to really taste. Bye, Pet.”

With that, her mouth closed again and her tongue pumped me remorselessly down her gullet. It was dark and hot, and before her esophagus could even finish its downward constrictions, I lost consciousness.