- Text Size +

It was a sunny summer afternoon. Lucas rolled down his window and stuck his arm out into the warm air. Him and his buddies Dylan, Ryan, and Max were on their way to get some lunch after doing some skateboarding earlier in the day. "Fuckin' nice out man!" said Dylan as he looked over at Lucas in the passenger seat. They were all enjoying their first summer being able to drive, being sophomores in high school felt pretty sweet.

 

They were all 16, except for Max. He was Ryan's younger brother who tagged along occasionally when their mom decided she needed some time away from the kids. Max was only 12 but he kept up with his older brother and friends without issue. "Where we headed for lunch today dudes?" questioned max. "We're thinking maybe Taco Bell?" replied Dylan, while looking curiously at the rest of the gang to see if there were any objections. "That sounds good to me to be honest. We are close as fuck too," Lucas said with a smile. After a few minutes of cruising, the boys pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot and headed inside. When they walked up to the counter they heard a loud yell from the kitchen, "DYLAN! Yo dude I got something for you and your boys to try. Meet me out back quick then I'll get you guys your food."

 

It was Schaffer. He was a senior and friends with Dylan because the two occasionally smoked pot together. "Alright man that sounds awesome we will be right back there." Dylan and his buddies all headed back outside and to the dumpster behind the taco bell building where Schaffer was standing with what appeared to be a cigarette in his hand. "Alright guys... this is some new shit. You are gonna wanna take it easy. I heard its a one hitter quitter. This is actually my first time trying it too haha let's do this shit." Said Schaffer with glee. The boys looked at each other with excitement... except for Max. 16 was young to be trying this stuff, but 12... Max was scared to say the least. Max you don't have to if you don't want to buddy! Don't sweat it. Just stand here with us and chill." Ryan reassured his little brother and Max immediately began to smile again. Schaffer lit up the joint and take a rip. Holding in the smoke, he passed the joint off to Ryan, who followed suit. All the boys took their hits until the joint was gone. Max stood in between his older brother Ryan and his buddy Dylan and every time they took a hit, smoke went right into Max's face and into his lungs. He coughed a couple times and began to feel slightly light-headed. "Uh oh, Max is catching second hand! Haha!" They all chuckled and then put the joint out and headed back inside. "Feel anything yet guys?" asked Schaffer with a distant look in his eyes. "Kinda... I just want to get my food and sit down though i'm hungry," replied Dylan. The rest of the grouped chattered with agreement and they all placed their orders, received their food, and sat down in a booth that seated four. Max was really starting to feel off. His head was spinning, he was cold but sweaty, and he wasn't hungry at ALL. He looked up from the table just in time to see a blonde woman push open the door and walk in to the Taco Bell lobby.

 

She was wearing a white tank top and skin tight grey yoga pants. As she turned to hold the door Max noticed her butt was absolutely gigantic. It was as round as an exercise ball and jiggled powerfully behind the paper thin grey pants material that was barely keeping it contained. Her yoga pants rode all the way up into her ass crack showing every detail of her butt cheeks. It was like just an extra layer of skin. Max could just barely make out the imprint of the top of her thong underneath the thin grey fabric. She held the door open and 3 more women walked in giggling and talking to amongst each other. They were maybe in their mid twenties. All of them were very attractive and it appeared as though they may have just gotten back form the gym. They all had on yoga pants except for one of them, ironically the chubbiest, had on spandex booty shorts that had literally just turned into panties with a massive wedgie. They all had pretty big butts for some reason but the blonde woman and the chubbier woman had absolutely gargantuan asses. Everyone took notice when they came into  the room.

 

Max snapped out of it and noticed that his older brother and friends were also looking at the women. "Damn.. they are hot." "Yeah dude. Look at their asses holy shit. I have never seen that many nice asses right next to each other." The blonde woman stepped up to the counter and as she did her ass jiggled and her cute round little belly pushed against the counter. "Hi there! I will take a... um.... a crunch wrap supreme box with extra beans, two soft shell tacos, two beefy five layer burritos, aaaaand 3 fiery Doritos locos tacos. Oh and a side of nachos." She smiled and reached into her purse for her wallet. "Holy shit," Lucas thought. "That is a lot of food... maybe she bought everyone's meals?" In perfect time the next woman walked up to the counter. "Hi there! I'm gonna do 4 chili cheese burritos, 2 sides of re-fried beans, 2 chalupa supremes, and 3 chicken quesadillas." Every woman in the group of 4 placed MASSIVE orders.

 

The table of boys looked at each other in absolute disbelief. "Well... I guess we know why they all have phat asses haha!" Chuckled Dylan. Dylan grabbed the tray with all their wrappers on it, got up from the booth, and walked it over to the trash. As he was walking back he caught another look at the blonde woman's perfect ass in those grey yoga pants and almost went slack-jawed. He couldn't believe an ass that nice could even exist. So round, and bubbly. He got a bit of a shock when he realized that in the canyon of her butt crack he could make out a dark sweat stain lining the entirety of the inside of her cheeks. "Oh dude gross!" He thought to himself and sat back down in the booth with his buddies. "Guys.. i am not feeling too good." Max said as he looked up at his friends in the booth. He was grey, and sweating. In that moment, all 3 of the other boys turned white. They began to feel very heavy and as if the whole world was spinning around them. "I-I don't feel good either. Maybe that joint is finally kicking in or some shit.." Dylan's voice wavered as he spoke.

 

As quickly as they felt ill, they suddenly felt better again, however, it seemed as though they changed locations? "What the fuck.. what happened?" "Dude.. where are we?" "Max?! Max where are you?!" Ryan yelled out for his 12 year old brother. He and Lucas were suddenly very very far apart, and he couldn't see the other two at all. He was sitting on what felt like a hard rubber bed, but it was everywhere. He was surrounded by a vast expanse of white upholstery, with the occasional dark red stain, brown stain, and giant piece of meat?! "What the FUCK?! What is that?!" Ryan ran over to it. It was the size of a giant bale of hay compared to him... a piece of meat... that big... the white upholstery... suddenly he became of aware of the noises of his surroundings. Unimaginably loud booming sounds were coming from over his left shoulder. He turned around in time to see the figure of the blonde woman from earlier except she looked really close up. What was going on with his vision?

 

Suddenly the ground shook and he was thrown to his knees by the violence of the shaking. He looked up at the blonde woman again and noticed something horrifying. She was MASSIVE. Compared to him she was easily 5000 feet tall. The largest thing he had ever seen in his entire life, and she wasn't super close, she was far away and gigantic. He realized what had happened. Somehow, that joint Schaffer gave them must have caused them to shrink.

 

He couldn't be more than a cm tall, and he was sitting right in the middle of the booth cushion, as were his two best friends Lucas and Dylan, and his little 12 year old brother Max. Oh god Max. He was sitting across from them on the same side as Dylan. Ryan desperately tried to see if he could see anything across the booth but it was just too far. The space between them was literally miles and miles of canyon to him at that size, and the table cast a dark shadow over them making it impossible to see that far.

 

That's when suddenly his cell phone rang. He reached into his pocket and grabbed it. (Incoming Call from Dilly Boy). It was Dylan. Thank god. "Dylan dude are you ok where is Max?!" "Yo man chill Max is right next to me. I think that joint was more than just a joint. I think we shrunk." "Yeah no fucking shit Sherlock, please give the phone to Max." "Jesus OK man fine, here Max it's your crab ass brother." Max was crying. He was terrified, and had no clue what was going on at all. None of them did but for Max being only 12 he wasn't sure if he was just hallucinating from the second hand joint smoke or if this was a horrible dream. "Ryan I'm scared where are you lets go home" "Max, don't worry, we are going home. Don't be scared buddy ok? I love you. My friends are here too and they will keep you safe. I think somehow, i have no idea how, but some how we shrunk. What we need to do is call mom and-" *click*. Just like that, the connection was gone. Ryan's phone died.

 

"SHIT! What the fuck are we supposed to do now. Oh man we are so screwed. We have to get someone's attention."  Back in the kitchen Schaffer was starting to feel really off. Like way off. Maybe it was what he had for breakfast or maybe it was that joint but he felt like he was about to pass out. As if on queue, Schaffer's vision went dark and he fell forwards into the tray he was just finishing preparing for the blonde woman who ordered it. As he fell, he had this strange sense of shriveling. Almost like he was losing feeling in parts of his body but one tiny part remained. Then, in the blink of an eye, he awoke to scalding hot agony all over his skin. He screamed in absolute torment. His limbs were unable to move he was trapped in some sort of boiling hot muck that absolutely reeked to high heaven. The muck was thick enough to keep him from sinking anymore but he was completely engulfed by it up to his shoulders. He looked around him to see an expanse of this muck with the pieces of bright yellow slime floating on top. On the outer edges he could see a giant white wall. It surrounded his boiling brown muck lake. Suddenly his entire world was shaken and lifted high into the air, he looked upwards to see... two gigantic boobs encased by a white tank top casting two moon sized shadows over his lake of muck. "WHAT IN THE FUCK?!"

 

Suddenly a beautiful face appeared aboved to two giant breasts and looked down at his prison. It was the blonde woman with the huge ass and grey yoga pants. She was the size of a god now, and she had no idea that Schaffer had become the size of a grain of sand, and fallen into her side order of extra beans. His heart sank. He was absolutely doomed unless he could get this woman's attention. As she walked with the tray her giant breasts heaved up and down like two mountains made of soft pillowy flesh. Schaffer was mesmerized until BANG. She set the tray down onto the table and caused his muck prison to violently shake and stir. He got more of the steaming hot sludge into his ears and mouth and nose. He screamed out in pain as it burned his flesh and plugged his airways. If this woman wasn't going to eat him, then he would die in the muck of her beans anyways. He had to do something, anything. He couldn't move his arms at all but he could move his head and shoulders. He yelled as loud as he could up at her face but she nonchalantly turned away from the tray looming her titanic backside over it.

 

A giant dark shadow was cast over schaffer as her ass came into view above him. She was standing facing the other direction and the tray was right below ass level and her big round booty was sticking straight out over her bean cup. The size of it was absolutely stunning. Schaffer couldn't even begin to describe what it was like to see a woman's ass that was huge at normal size, at his current size it was quite literally planetary. He could feel heat emanating off it and when the breeze from her hips swinging blew over him his nostrils were assaulted with the smell of stale sweat. He could see slimy sweat stains covering the inside of her ass crack like small ponds in a giant grey fabric canyon.

 

She reached her gigantic arm behind her and hiked up her yoga pants even FURTHER into her ass crack for some reason and as she did Schaffer could see the fabric stretch out and become more translucent. It was being pulled to its max around this slightly chubby woman's massive round, ass. Schaffer closed his eyes for a second and began to pray. Maybe she will turn back around before she sits down to eat and notice him in her beans. Maybe... Ryan looked around him at the vast expanse of Taco Bell booth. There were stains from hot sauce and chunks of tortilla chips and cheese the size of his entire body scattered all over like remains on a battlefield. If he couldn't make it across that canyon to the other booth, then he would have to make the trek along the seat to where Lucas was sitting before he shrunk. He looked into the distance over the white landscape of the booth seat and started making his way in the direction of where his friend Lucas might be when suddenly he lost his footing and fell.

 

His leg got stuck in some sort of hole and when he looked down to see what it was, he saw a hand come out and grab his leg. "HELP ME!" It was Lucas. He had fallen into a hole in the upholstery and was stuck. He could barely breathe and was exhausted from trying to escape. He had no idea he had even been shrunk or what had happened, he was trapped in complete darkness in the upholstery hole. "Lucas! Lucas calm down and let go of my leg so i can help you out of there!" Ryan looked down into the hole and noticed blood on Lucas' arm, then he noticed the blood on the edges of the hole. The clear plastic over the upholstery had split forming that hole and was now like shards of broken glass slicing Lucas as he tried in vain to escape his prison. "I'm gonna die please you have to help me I don't want to die. Please Ryan. Help me." Again Lucas pulled at Ryan's leg causing it to slide into one of the sharp shards on the edge of the hole. "FUCK Lucas you're cutting me! Stop pulling, let go so I can help you!!" Suddenly, the entirety of the upholstery began to shake. With each passing second, the shaking grew into a rumble, then a quake, and after a few seconds it turned into a complete frenzy of pulverizing pounding.

 

Neither Lucas nor Ryan could move a muscle they were being shaken with the force of the strongest earthquake imaginable. "What is going on Ryan?! Help me get the hell out of this fucking hole." Suddenly a shadow was cast over the expanse of bench and Ryan turned around to see the most giant ass he has ever seen in his entire life. It was unlike anything he could possibly have imagined. It filled his entire field of view, casting a dark shadow so large it was like night time in all directions as far as Ryan could see. Covered in grey fabric he knew it was the ass of the blonde woman and her 3 other gigantic friends would soon follow. He craned his neck upwards to see over the curvature of her massive ass cheeks, the back of her shoulders and her blonde ponytail. From here it looked like her head was miles away from her ass.

 

What was she doing? She was just standing there, looming her titanic backside over the table and booth. Ryan could see her tray from the seat. Heaps of food piled on top of it. This woman was going to eat ALL of that by herself? The burrito was the size of an entire neighborhood and there were so many of them he couldn't believe it. She was a slob. He turned his head back to her gigantic ass cheeks looming above just in time to see her reach her massive arm around behind her and yank on the waistline of her yoga pants, forcing them further into her ass. Why? They were already so far, how could they possibly go farther. They were pushed to their limit and Ryan saw a small tear beginning to form right in the center of her crack. Terrifying.

 

She reached her hand back in front of herself and emitted to loudest sound Ryan had ever heard in his life. She was laughing as her friends approached the booth to sit down with their trays and eat their heaping piles of taco bell. To Ryan's absolute horror, the ass began to shift. She was scooting her legs into the booth... to sit down... right on top of them. Ryan wasted no time and began to sprint as fast as he could toward the edge of the booth seat to try and avoid this blonde woman's gigantic sweaty backside crushing his entire body into nothing.

 

Lucas was stranded in the hole. He looked up to see two of the most perfect, round, bubbly ass cheeks he had ever seen in his life. Easily the biggest he had ever seen. They were jiggling with such ferocity as she scooted into the booth that he could see the fabric of her yoga pants straining to stay intact. The ass stopped directly above his hole in the seat and began to descend. There was nothing Ryan could do from his now safe position in the corner of the booth seat, other than watch in awe. The gigantic woman's butt darkened the sky, and shook the earth as it descended to make contact. Lucas took one last deep breath as he knew he was doomed. He opened his eyes one more time to see a hole the size of a car right in the center of her yoga pants. That hole planted itself right above his dungeon in the seat upholstery like some sick joke. The ass came down with such a monstrous slam that Ryan was knocked off his feet and sent flying into the hard plastic and the edge of the booth seat, knocking him out cold. Lucas was met with the most viscous blast of wind and forceful crushing. It immediately knocked him out from the sheer force of the titanic ass making contact with the chair and compressing his prison. Up above the young woman got comfortable and began to open her tacos...  “Hurry your asses up bitches and let’s eat. I’m starving, we’ve been waiting for 3 months for this!”

 

The blonde women smiled widely as she planted her plump ass into the bench cushion with no hesitation. She slammed down with the full force of her larger than average female frame. She wasn’t fat, but she was about 6 feet tall and had thighs like tree trunks and a very thick ass. Her grey yoga pants immediately slid up her butt crack. She could feel it but she didn’t care. She loved to show off her big booty to the world and enjoyed the feeling a wedgie in public gave her. “Yes let’s go girls. 90 days of the paleo diet! We did it! We get our first cheat day today ladies and we ALL picked Taco Bell.” One of the other girls said. She was slightly chubbier than the rest but not fat. She just had a cute round tummy and very thick thighs and a bubble butt. She sweat completely through her yoga pants at the gym today so she changed into her old spandex shorts, which were at least two sizes too small at this point. She threw her purse down on the other side of the booth and then plopped her butt straight down onto the other cushion across from her friend.

 

"Oh my GOD am I STARVING," said one of the other two girls as she brought her black spandex covered ass over the booth and plopped it down. The 4th girl followed suit and sat down to eat her taco bell with glee. The blonde woman stared down her beans and her mouth immediately started watering. She loved re-fried beans so much especially with cheese in them. She picked up a tortilla chip and dunked it into the beans and scooped up a massive amount and brought the chip directly into her open waiting mouth. She moaned in delight as she chewed the beans and tortilla chip, then she swallowed the mush and let out a nice loud belch before she grabbed another chip and dipped again.

 

The woman began to devour their food. Anyone watching would have thought they were competitive eaters or something, but no. They were just four thick girls on a new strict diet that finally got their first cheat day. As the blonde woman kept eating, she felt her stomach begin to bubble and churn. Dumping this massive load of beans, cheese, ground beef, hot sauce, and salsa on an empty stomach after eating nothing but healthy food for three months was definitely going to give her some major gas... but she didn't care. She farted quite frequently as it was anyways and she could't be bothered to care about it. As she shoveled another load of beans into her mouth she felt a strong surge of gas fill her rectum. She pushed and with no resistance the massive fart blasted out of her titanic rear end right into the seat. "Oh my god Sara! Was that real? Oh my god that smells horrible." The girls at the table covered their noses and laughed while Sara just smiled in relief and took another bite of her taco. 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2 coming soon