- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore chapter. '1' is the shrunk man, '2' is the giantess. Copy this into your own private document, change the name variables and enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---

1 looked up at the giantess before him. A girl he used to know, 2 now stood towering over him, his tiny half inch body a mere speck before her enormous, bare feet.

Looking her up and down, 1 couldn’t help admire how beautiful she was. From her perfectly pedicured toes all the way to gorgeous eyes, via her slim body, enormous breasts and perky ass, he looked her up and down.

And she stared straight back down at him.

“Look at you, you tiny little bug man!” 2 spoke, her voice booming from 1’s perspective.
“Look how tiny you are at my feet, where you belong.”

1 couldn’t remember how he got here, but he now found himself shrunk at the mercy of his giantess ex-girlfriend. Around him her bedroom engulfed 1's horizon, the cream carpet on which he once stood as her boyfriend - her partner - now stretched for as far as he could see. To 1’s left, a colossal pair of 2’s shoes – brown leather sandals she’d once worn on holiday together now sat a hundred times bigger than him.

“You always loved being down below me, but now you have no choice. You are at my mercy”,

1 stretched his neck up to look at his giantess ex. Being naked and exposed below her huge body began to turn him on.

“You are at my mercy”, 2 repeated, a slight movement from her lips as she licked them with the tip of her long, pink tongue.

“Oh you like the look of my tongue, don’t you… you used to love it when we kissed, and when this tongue did other wonderful things to you”, 2 teased, as 1 became aroused.

“Why don’t we take a closer look?”, 2 said, taking a step forward, startling him.

Before 1 could do anything, 2 reached down her fingers outstretched towards him. He turned to run but got nowhere before her slender fingers enclosed him, gripping him tightly in her soft, smooth palms.

Now he was on the way up, the dizzying speed and height of his journey disorientating him. She opened her palm and 1 was now at her face. 2 was staring right into his eyes.

“You’re my naughty little ex, and now you’re my tiny little ex! I love having you this small… look how aroused you are”.

2 opened her mouth and fully outstretched her tongue, bringing 1’s tiny little body towards her mouth. 1 could feel the warmth of her breath, and watched breaking streaks of saliva falling onto her tongue as the cave half-opened. 2’s tongue landed on 1’s legs, and with one big lick she covered his body in her tongue, flicking his arousal and teasing him. Her tongue was warm and wet, and only added to his excitement.

“You like that don’t you, you like that”, she said, almost flirting with 1 now.

“Mmm you actually taste really, really delicious… why do you taste so good, little man?” she asked, her tone changing into a more serious voice – a voice you knew too well in the last stages of the relationship.

“You are actually so tasty. And I…” – she pointed to herself with her free hand before rubbing her flat belly - “…am really actually rather hungry”, she confessed in that sexy British accent.

1’s heart sank with the realisation of where this was going.

“I wanted to get rid of you, and you want nothing but to be together. Well now’s your chance to be together forever… when your body becomes part of mine”. 1 watched as she spoke, her lips parting into a grin as she spoke, revealing her pearly white teeth between words.

“Yes, 1, I think I might just eat you”.

“Look how tiny and helpless you are”, 2 said, grinning widely, “You are nothing but my little snack now, little boy”.

“I can’t wait to hear you scream in my mouth as I swallow you whole and alive, feel you wriggle down my neck as my throat muscles squeeze you into my belly.” 2 brought 1 closer to her mouth as she said this, her eyes now crossed looking directly into his.

“Oh yes, I’ll no doubt feel you moving a bit in my stomach as you digest alive… but soon you’ll succumb and behave yourself, won’t you, my prey?”

2 now held 1 right before her closed mouth, her eyes closed, and her breathing intensified as her arousal became apparent.

“Your body will cease to exist and you will become me – isn’t that a funny thought? Nobody will even know. Within a few minutes, maybe ten, of being devoured you’ll probably stop moving. By the end of the hour your digestion will be well underway”, she teased, her voice playful as she laid out the timeline of your fate.

“By the time I go to bed tonight you won’t look much like you do now, and by the time I wake up there’ll be nothing left of you! Digested into nutrients and protein for my perfect body…”

”I hope heaven shows you mercy, because my belly won’t!”

2’s mouth opened wide, showing the dark chasm of her throat below.

“This is where you’re going. It’s time, goodbye 1”, she said, tilting her head back.

1 wriggled his legs as 2’s mouth opened again and he was positioned directly above it. He felt 2’s grip begin to loosen, and his naked body slipped down and fell into her gaping maw. He landed on her wet, slippery tongue and her lips snapped shut and sealed.

This was real.

Before he could fight back, 1 felt 2’s tongue push him to the back of her mouth and towards her throat. A force from below his feet pulled, and he was sucked down past off her tongue and into part of 2’s mouth that he couldn’t recognise.

With a gulp, 2 swallowed hard.

1 was pulled and squeezed hard, pushing back against the walls around him he soon realised where he was. He tried everything to stop his descent, pushing down with his feet as he heard her heartbeat come from below and then disappear above him. It was too late, 1 was too far into her throat, probably midway down 2's chest now.

2 traced him down with her fingers from the outside, as she felt him disappear down her throat and into the depths of her belly. As she had predicted, a few movements confirmed his position but then died out within seconds as 1’s body went limp and he met his fate.

“You were never much of a fighter”, 2 retorted, rubbing her belly.

---

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to give me any feedback.