- Text Size +

 

“I’m kidding…” Liam replies, his arms folded. He smirks up at Kim who pouts down at him. “Don’t give me that look” he stands side on to Kim.

“But you’ve made me a sad puppa…” Kim leans down and rests her head on her hands. “You teased me hella hard”

“Tsk you love it” Liam rolls his eyes. He unfolds his arms and puts his thumbs beneath the waist of his black cargo trousers. “Besides, I don’t think you could handle me, Princess. Oh, and that reminds me, you’re a fucking Princess? What the fuck is that all about!? You should have mentioned that the moment we met!” He huffs. Kim goes to answer but Liam continues. “I mean where does a princess get off eating a member of a newly discovered race of people?”

“Hey come on you haven’t seen me eat any Humans!”

“Do you promise to me you’ve never eaten a Human?” Liam asks sternly, once more folding his arms across his tight black t-shirt.

“Y-” Kim stutters “Yes…”

“What was that? Huh? What the hell was that!?”

“I said yes! Jeez!” Kim sits up, scratching her neck. She barely keeps from crumbling under Liam’s gaze. “Wh-Why are you looking at me like that? I’m a good girl I wouldn’t… eat anyone. Ooh! Ooh speaking of eating I’mma get us something nummy for breakfast” Kim stands, scraping her  hair across the commissary floor.

“Sit your ass down right the fuck now, Princess” Liam scowls.

“Oh, I think some noms would be much nicer than this sweetie…” Kim leans down onto the table “Come on, let’s just have some breakfast sweetie and then I’ll take you on a tour myself, ‘kay?”

“Not okay!” Liam snaps. “Tell me the damn truth before I kick your ass”

“Ooh bubba I love it when you threaten to do stuff to my booty…”

“If you’re not going to tell me then I’d like it if you’d take me back to my room” Liam sighs, he turns around with his arms still crossed.

“Tsk, sweetie… Oh I hate this! You’re really putting me in a tight spot sweetie! And not the kinda tight spot I usually like to stuff myself into!” She bites her lip. “Nnh Okay sweetie come here, I’m taking you back to your room” Kim reaches down with both hands and picks him up by either side. “Come on cutie, I’ll take you back to your room and then fetch you something to eat” Kim holds at belly height facing away from her.

“So we’re really doing this huh? You do realise this basically cements…”

“I don’t wanna talk about this cutie. When we get back to your room I’ll fetch you a nice breakfast”

“And I’m sure you’ll go get a nice breakfast too, huh Princess?” Liam receives a little squeeze for that but nothing more. “I can’t believe it…”

“Shh… Can’t you just let me enjoy carrying you around?” Kim softly pushes the little man into her belly. “I’ve only eaten a few of you little guys you know…”

“Well that makes it all better” Liam rolls his eyes.

“I know it doesn’t make you feel better about it, but I only ate meanies like prisoners and stuff - convicted felons”

“Well… I suppose… that does make it slightly better. But you are so not off the hook Princess” Liam thumps her belly.

“Hey that’s mean! No titty time for a week!” Kim huffs. She’s secretly delighted that Liam minds less now that he knows her victims’ backgrounds. “Oh so now I’m being punished? That’s just typical of you hoity toity aristocratic types!” Liam is lifted right up to Kim’s face.

“Hey! Stop it you little jerk face! I’m not being hoity toity and I’m not some stereotypical noble girl either! I like to drink and party and have fun and make mistakes with hot little guys” she growls sexily. “I’m super easy, when a cute guy looks at me or my tush or titties with a longing look I can’t help but fuck the brains out of him!” She kisses Liam’s chest. “I am nice, sweetie, I promise. You’re just feeling me out at the moment but in a week or two after we drop off your colony you’ll be confident enough to spank me and ask me for a couple human girls to entertain yourself with”

“I’m staying with the colony”

“Oh sweetie let’s just see huh? I’m sure in a couple days I’ll have convinced you to stay with me and be my little boyfriend”

“It’s weird to think of us being together…”

“That is so sad! Nooo! Bubba I’d be such a great girlfriend!” Kim stops, she puts her back to the wall to get out of the way of passing crew members. “Sweetie” she nuzzles “Mmh! Nice nose kisses for my bubba! Want me to give you a kiss?” She asks, blushing.

“Will it matter if I say no?”

“Of course! I don’t wanna make you angry by giving you kisses when you don’t want kisses”

“Then yes, I would like to try a kiss - on my terms. I initiate”

“Aww yeah! Okay! Let me just bring you over here” she pulls Liam in so he’s right in front of her lips and closes her eyes. Liam smiles, he puts his hands on either side of Kim’s muzzle. She gasps but maintains her closed eyes and puckered lips. She holds her breath. Liam leans in, planting his lips against her lower lip. She growls at that, opening her eyes. Liam pulls away, blushing. “Well sweetie?”

“Well I mean… I don’t know what I expected… We can’t exactly french…”

“Well no but it’s still nice right?” She asks, shuffling awkwardly.

“I suppose so” Liam nods playing it cool “though, I do feel a degree of apprehension at kissing you now I know for a fact that you do eat people - and therefore that you did in fact almost eat me…”

“I hate that you keep bringing that up! I never ever would have eaten you! Just drop it already!”

“From my point of view it looked like you were going to eat me”

“That’s it! I’m putting you in my mouth and you’re gonna ride back in there” Kim opens her maw and lifts her little man up to it.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Nope! Don’t you dare!” Liam starts kicking and flailing. “I swear to god I’ll kick your ass!”

“Sweetie this is for your own good. I promise I won’t swallow! Jeez… I’ve never said that before!” Kim sticks her tongue out “Heh… this’ll be fun cutie, I promise!”

“Wai-“ Kim noms down on Liam, getting just his shoulders past her lips. She holds him there for maybe a minute, receiving all kinds of strange and/or encouraging looks from passing crewmembers. She slowly pushes Liam in up to his waist and at that point removes her hands from him while tilting back her head so there’s no risk of him falling out of her mouth. “Kim…” Liam starts, he hadn’t screamed or yelled so far but the rage and fear is definitely building to its peak. “Let me out… please” Liam stares along her salivating tongue, glancing at either row of perfect white fangs to his left and right. Liam feels her shake her head at his request. This is accompanied by a quiet whine. “Kim I’d quite like it if you could just… just let me out” In answer, Kim opens her mouth slightly. Because her head is still tilted, the rest of his body slips into her mouth with relative ease. “K-Kim! Kim! I swear to God, let me out right now” Kim whines again, slightly louder this time before she sets off towards their quarters again. She begins rolling her tongue over the little man and gently sucking. “Okay, okay this isn’t… too bad… This is fine. Yup. This is fine! Why wouldn’t it be fine? Just in some giant, man-eating Princess’s mouth… I’m fine. Fine…” Kim’s tongue arcs backwards, the tip brushes Liam’s face. He barely has enough time to close his eyes before his face is drenched in eager Kim spit. Liam wipes his face but his hands and arms are drenched. “Kim?”

“Hm?”

“I noticed we’ve stopped moving”

“Mm-hm”

“Could you please let me out now?”

“Nh-uh”

“Please? I’ll be good. I won’t say anything about you trying to eat me anymore…”

“Hmm?” Kim chuckles, tapping her chin thoughtfully while looking at herself in the mirror she’d used earlier to look at Liam in her cleavage. “Pwomise?” She asks, opening her mouth and looking at her special, saliva soaked man. He looks up from her tongue at the reflection of Kim’s face. Liam nods quickly with a whimper. “Yes. Please let me out…”

“Mmh okay…” Kim closes her mouth and pins Liam to the top of her mouth, swallowing all of her spit and sucking him semi-dry. She tilts her head forward, guiding Liam to the front of her mouth with her tongue. She opens her mouth, depositing him onto her awaiting hand-paw. “See? That wasn’t so bad, right?”

“I’d like to go to my room now, please…”

“Aww you’ll get used to it sweetie” Kim heads off towards her room.

“I’d really rather not get used to it”

“Was it really all that bad? You taste fricking great sweetie - that’s why I call you sweetie! Because you’re sweet tasting! I’d like to taste you up more often”

“All my clothes are wet… what am I going to wear now?” Liam looks down at himself.

“Aww don’t worry ‘bout that! I’ll find you something sexy to wear!” Kim growls.

“Somehow I think I’m going to hate what you pick…” Liam grumbles, he peels his drenched t-shirt off and sighs.

“Heh… Naw, I’ll just get you some lounge pants and a tee cutie. Let's get you to your room. You can have a shower while I get you something nummy to eat”

“Okay, that sounds good” Liam nods. He drops his t-shirt onto her paw.

“Don’t you want to keep that?”

“Well it’s ruined now isn’t it?”

“Aww sweetie, it’s okay just strip off and I’ll wash them for you” Kim picks up his t-shirt as she kneels down in front of her dresser. She waits expectantly. “Could you maybe give me some privacy?” Liam asks, gesturing to his room.

Kim smirks and shrugs, “I guess so…” Kim sets Liam down in his room. “I’ll go grab you your clothes and food. I’ll be back in a sec’ Liam” Kim stands. “Oh! Just leave your clothes by the front of the room so I don’t knock loads of junk over trying to pick ‘em up”

“Wait…” Liam grabs Kim’s attention as she turns to leave. He scratches the back of his slimey head. “I’ve noticed I’ve not needed to… uh… ‘go’ since I got here…” Liam blushes.

Kim cocks her head and gets back on her knees. “Where do you want to go sweetie?”

“No, I mean, you know, ‘go’” One of Kim’s ears dips down in confusion. “Like, to the bathroom…”

Kim’s eyes widen “Oh! Right, yeah we took care of that. Furries haven’t ‘gone’ in hundreds of years”

“When you say you ‘took care of it,” what exactly do you mean?” Liam asks, touching his stomach.

“It gets energised and moved to a storage facility sweetie. I don’t really want to talk about this anymore. It’s gross. I’m a princess damn it, not a sanitation engineer!” She huffs.

“Pfft, nerd” Liam rolls his eyes at the reference.

“I… don’t know what you mean. But I’m not a nerd! I’m a hot, cheerleading Princess!” Kim leans in close. “And I guess that makes you the hot jock who gets to have all this” she gestures to her body, especially the parts Liam can’t see. She winks, stands and leaves, putting extra effort into her booty swishes as she walks away, giving her man a show. Liam can’t help but watch her leave. If he were her size… maybe. Definitely if he were her size and she were human. That’d be an ass he’d be crazy to turn down.




Liam sighs, making sure his towel is securely fastened before even considering leaving the bathroom. There’s no telling what that horny princess would do if she saw him nude. Liam grabs a second, smaller towel and chucks it over his head and starts drying his hair. He groans, heading out into his room. “That smells good”

“Yeah there’s bacon, eggs, toast…” Kim crosses her arms on the edge of his room, resting her head. Her eyes flick from her oblivious Human crush and her offering. “I hope you enjoy her, she’s all yours sweetie…” Kim grins. “You be a good girl for my little man, alright? I don’t want to hear any complaints or… Well, I’ll do what I said I’ll do…” Kim growls quietly and then giggles. This stops Liam in his tracks. He slowly pulls his second towel off his head, only to be presented with a young woman kneeling on his bed, holding a tray. She smiles and sets it down on the table against the foot of his bed. She straightens out the cutlery and sits back on her feet, smiling. Liam clears his throat, folding up his small towel. “This is… embarrassing”

“I don’t think so” The redhead smiles, lying on her side.

Kim chuckles at that “Good girl. I knew you were the right choice” Kim gently strokes her side and neck with her finger.

“I don’t understand what’s going on here…” Liam clears his throat, catching their attention.

“Like Kim said, I’m yours, Liam. Isn’t that exciting?” She crawls down the bed, lying on her front. She props her head up and idly flicks her legs behind her. “Why don’t you drop that towel, hunk?”

“No thank you…Can I have my clothes please, Kim?” Liam asks, pulling out one of the chairs from the table.

“Liam, cutie, don’t you like little Munilda?” Kim tilts her head. “I hand picked her for you… I thought she was pretty sexy but if she doesn’t meet your standards…” Kim licks her lips “I could always get rid of her for you…”

“You won’t be doing what you’re thinking of doing. You’ll take her right back to the city”

“Nope, she’s a dirty criminal. If you don’t want her, she’ll be breakfast” Kim grins to Munilda.

Munilda clears her throat. “If it makes any difference, I’d rather - I’d much rather be your girlfriend than her protein”

“Wow, okay” Kim growls quietly.

“Yes, I can see why. I’ve been in her mouth and it isn’t great…”

“Jeez! What the hell?”

“It was… bleh”

“Cutie, if you keep being mean, I’m gonna put you back in my mouth” Kim huffs. She reaches out of sight for a second and puts a pile of clothes on the bed next to Munilda who sighs. “Don’t just throw them around” she rolls her eyes and starts neatly folding them up. “Trackies?” Munilda asks, setting aside a black and red jumpsuit for Liam.

“Underwear?” He replies.

“Only if you’re good” Munilda kisses at Liam, looking him up and down. He rolls his eyes and picks up the tracksuit. “Aww yeah… drop that towel sweetie, I wanna see it…” Kim playfully woofs, pressing herself down as she wiggles her butt excitedly.

“Not happening. I’m just going to get changed” Liam heads over to the bathroom.

“I’m coming too!” Munilda giggles, hopping off the bed.

“No you’re not! Seriously, you’re as bad as her” Liam gestures to Kim who pouts a reply. Kim waits for Liam to close the door before turning her attention to Munilda. “My little guy does like you, despite not wanting to show it… That means you’re safe. But the moment he’s bored or sick of you you’ll be on a one way trip to my lovely flat belly…” Kim grins.

“At least he’s not ugly” Munilda replies. “I was expecting some weird looking nerd. I’d jump this guy if I saw him walking around… or dripping sweat at a gym… god…” Munilda wiggles in embarrassment.

“Good girl” Kim gently brings her claw to the inside of Munilda’s shins and slowly lifts it until it rubs her crotch. “Your job is to make him open up to me, remember? If you can’t do that, I’ll gobble you up and find a girl that can…” Kim grins as Munilda brings her legs together and squirms, red faced. “But you’re otherwise free to be his little girlfriend. Just remember I’m his number one, bitch…” Kim stops. Withdrawing her clawed finger. “You look sexy baby! Now why don’t you eat up your breakfast. I’m gonna grab myself a snack or two. You two behave yourselves…” Kim winks, standing and activating the shield on Liam’s room. She struts off, enticing admiration in Liam and envy in Munilda… Munilda huffs and stomps over, punching Liam’s arm. “Hey! Jerk!” She turns her back to him. “Stop staring at her ass! E-Eat your damn breakfast!”

Liam clears his throat, grinning as he sits down. “Yes ma’am…” he replies. “Have you eaten?”

“Yes, I’m fine thanks” Munilda climbs back into the bed, sitting right at the foot of it near Liam’s table while he eats. “So… did you have a girl back home?” Munilda asks.

“No” Liam replies, glancing up at her.

“Really? An amazing conversationalist like you?” She giggles.

“I’m not used to talking to beautiful women” he replies, shrugging. “What am I supposed to do?”

“I dunno… talk about things? Netflix and chill?” Munilda grins, pulling at the collar of her D&D ampersand black t-shirt.

“What and chill?” Liam asks, still eating. There’s a long silence between the pair as Munilda simply stares at him. “Netflix. ‘Netflix’ and chill. You do know what ‘Netflix’ is?”

“No. Sorry” Liam shrugs.

“Jesus… what the fuck? It’s a streaming service”

“Oh! Like Twitch!” He taps his fork.

“No! Not even a little! Twitch is sweet and all but Netflix is for streaming stuff like TV shows and movies”

“Ah. I didn’t grow up with a television so I never developed a fondness for it. Too poor to go to the cinema. I was allowed a pc though. I liked watching people play on Twitch ‘cus the computer was old and shit”

“So no Netflix and chill? That’s a dating thing by the way. It just means fuck with Netflix in the background. Or just fuck. Wanna fuck?”

“I’m trying to eat”

“Seriously? Look at me. Look at me” Liam looks up. “You’re trying to eat?”

“If we fuck, she wins”

“Let me get this straight. We’re not going to have sex out of spite?”

“Yup” Liam sets down his cutlery and stands. He looks around. “Do we… have a sink… or…”

“Can’t we just… have sex? You can’t want to do the dishes more than you want to have sex with me… right?” Munilda asks, sitting down on her feet in her dark red checkered skirt. She crosses her arms. “This is some bullshit”

“Sorry”

“Pfft! ‘Sorry.’ ‘Oh no I couldn’t possibly have sex with you! That’d hurt my pride too much! I couldn’t possibly give Kim the satisfaction of her knowing I banged a super hot gamer girl’” she imitates him mockingly.

“Look, if you want me to have sex with you, you’ll have to roll a charm or persuasion check with disadvantage” he chuckles, finally taking her in and noticing the brand on her t-shirt. She leans down biting her lip, one hand slips under her skirt as she presses her tits onto the duvet, staring up at him. “Oh. My. God. I. Want. Your. Babies. Fuck me right now” she commands him.

“I didn’t say intimidation” Munilda pouts up at him.

“Ugh, you jerk…”