- Text Size +

 

Liam had never felt more oblivious to anything in his entire life. He thought for a moment that he blacked out but if that were true he'd still be in London with his Blood Wolf brothers at his side. Instead, Liam found himself in an unfamiliar bed, not even a hospital bed. "What the hell is going on?" Liam groaned, sitting up. His body seemed fatigued as if he'd travelled a long way, though his mind was still catching up with him. "H-Hello?" Liam was never afraid of anything, least of all death, but he'd never felt so uncertain about anything and everything before. He peeled the duvet from his body, revealing his serviceman uniform and badges. His sidearm was nowhere to be found. Liam glanced to his left for a brief second. The wall was made of glass... not one way glass, he could see out of it but what he saw was most disconcerting... From his bed Liam could see... well, a second bedroom. Only something was... off about it. At first he thought it was his eyes playing tricks on him but after rubbing them then looking away for a minute he saw that the difference was still present, and very real.

Everything about the room was... bigger, much bigger... ridiculously bigger. Liam stood and walked over to the glass, placing his hand on it for a moment - the glass felt oddly warm and distorted at his touch, though he wasn't in the right frame of mind to notice. He was trying to think of a creature able to take up that much space, but none he knew of fit the size requirements... Again out of the corner of his eye he spotted something he wished he could have gone without seeing; movement. A huge door leading out of the room was blocked from view by a large humanoid creature who'd just walked through it. It looked just like a person other than the fact that... well it clearly wasn't one. It had the fur and tail of a... fox... as well as the ears of one.

Liam had been abducted... Which either meant he wasn't long for this universe or perhaps something much worse... Liam noticed the Fox wasn't wearing any clothes... She - at least it had the assets of a she - was only wearing a bra and underwear. If Liam was still with the rowdier guys of his unit they'd say she had the ass of a black woman. Liam of course would never say that, though he was definitely thinking it. If he was her size or vise versa, Liam would estimate her breast size to be a C going on D. By the time the perverted thoughts had left Liam's mind the Fox was already on top of him. Liam's room was right by the giant Fox's bedside table at around butt height. She opened a draw and removed from it some underwear which she casually slipped on after removing her old ones.

Liam almost felt like he was being treated with a show, you know, other than the fact that he was clearly some kind of prisoner... That ass though... Liam's distracted eyes eventually wandered to the Fox's tail, it seemed to move alluringly under his gaze. From there his eyes moved to the creature's left eye. Liam was seeing her side on... and she was... watching him... out of the corner of her eye... The feminine Fox slowly got down onto her knees making Liam back away from the glass. She seemed disheartened at that and spoke a few words in her native tongue. Obviously Liam couldn't understand her but he couldn't help but feel a little better about the whole situation.

The Fox reached out of Liam's view for a second, pulling something downwards. The glass seemed to dissipate before Liam's very eyes, of course, it obviously wasn't glass but some kind of energy field... which explains the warmth and distortion felt by Liam earlier. The Fox slowly reached inwards with a few of her fingers. Liam panicked and backed away, the Fox at seeing that stopped moving her hand, she even slowly pulled a way temporarily before saying something and smiling non-threateningly. Liam didn't know what the Fox had to gain from him being a captive but it seemed - for now - that she only wanted to feel him. Liam gulped and stuck his arm out towards her, he turned his body side on and looked towards the back wall of his little box with his eyes tightly shut. After a few seconds he felt the Fox's fur brush up against him. Liam flinched at that only once and once again when the pads of her fingers stroked his arm. Again she spoke, for a few seconds this time - it may have been a few sentences. Liam was curious to, he felt her fur and the pads of her fingers.

After a few minutes Liam looked back to the Fox, she looked about ready to explode. She obviously thought Liam wouldn't be confident enough to touch her for at least a good while. Liam smiled nervously, trying his best to not look at her for too long a time, he didn't want to somehow offend her. She cooed at seeing Liam looked away, apparently that 'aww' noise is universal. The Fox's fingertip gently touched Liam's tummy, the man looked to her. The Fox gently pushed into his tummy and rubbed her own. This obviously meant one of two things... Either the Fox was asking if Liam was hungry or she was asking if he wanted to... visit her belly...

Liam, not willing to chance it, simply backed away and looked nervously at the floor, scratching one of his arms. The Fox pouted and moved her arm away from him, resting her hand on Liam's bed. She then laid her head on the floor of Liam's room, flattening her ears against her head in a kind of pitiful beg, this was accompanied by a cute whine. Liam turned back to the Fox and watched her for a moment, she seemed tame enough, though she was watching him intently. Liam slowly approached the Fox which mahe her smile, her ears raised once more and she spoke again, winking this time. "Uhm... nice to meet you too..." Liam guessed, this made the Fox giggle. She thinks very hard for a moment, looking at Liam's bed as she did so. "My..." she begins and thinks some more "name is..." she pauses as if she's forgotten a word. "Kim?" she says her name fluently, luckily it's not something weird that Liam couldn't understand. He smiles. "My name is Liam" he replies.

"Aww..." Kim cooed again, she followed up with something else but he couldn't understand it. Kim motioned for a hug with her spare hand. Liam, at first, did not move but he needed a hug as much as she wanted one - not that he would admit it. Kim withdrew from Liam's room as he approached, she then stood up and cupped her hands behind the Human. Liam did nothing as he didn't want to screw up whatever method Kim had in mind. The sexy young Fox smiled at the little man's compliance and gently scooped him into her cupped hands. Kim then brought the little man up to her face. She kept him there for a moment and observed him. The little soldier smiled and extended his arms for a hug. Kim, once again, cooed. She simply couldn't help herself - she knew in her heart the first time she observed the little Human on his home planet that he was going to be a brave little cutie but she thought he was just showing off now. Kim growled playfully and nuzzled her way into Liam's tummy. Liam chuckled at Kim's foxxy growl and hugged her muzzle. "Liam..." the Fox whispered nuzzling the little creature some more. She gave the serviceman a few licks making him moan. She had her eyes closed up until then and when she opened them again she found the little man was fast asleep, still cuddling her. This is when she noticed something floating around Liam's body. A droid - around Liam's size - with metallic tentacle-like arms which she had affectionately named Bot. In the pincers at the end of one of his tentacles was a syringe - now empty. "Bot..." Kim rolled her eyes as she gently shook the doped up little man off the end of her muzzle and into her hands. "I wasn't finished with him yet... We were gonna play..." She pouted. The Fox was speaking in her native tongue. Bot replied with two sad little beeps. Kim sighed "It's okay Bot... you just fit that translator while he's asleep... that way when he wakes up we'll be able to have some real fun..."

Kim lays on her sofa in front of her television. Her head is propped up on a pillow against the arm of the sofa. She tries to keep her body as still as possible due to the fact that the little human soldier was asleep on her belly. Liam had quickly abandoned his pillow in favour of the Fox's tummy. It seemed he much preferred it especially because he stroked it in his sleep. Kim was having a hard time trying not to cuddle the little man to death, he was just too cute for his own damn good - which was exactly why she chose him over any other human on his planet - even if she'd have to really work on their relationship to make him open up to her, especially now that he has lost everything he ever cared about...

The little man stretched beneath his duvet, spreading his arms and fingers through the surrounding fur. He seems more than content to just lie there for a moment - that is until he realised where he was and that this heavenly sensation was in fact very real. He slowly tilts his head back until Kim's cute smile came into sight. Liam did not see it as cute however. He saw the smirk of a superior being ready to take the life of something unable to fight back. Kim thinks for a moment, "Did you have a nice nap?" she asks.

"I... y-yes ma'am..." he replies.

Kim giggles at that. "Ma'am? No-one who knows me would ever call me ma'am..." she thinks for a moment "you know what my name is - call me by that..."

"Please... let me go..."

"Hmm... no. I don't want to do that... but I don't want to keep you here against your will either... You see the dilemma?" she pauses "so how can I get you to smile? To wanna stay?" she asks. Liam is silent for a moment, thinking.

"I'd... like something to eat... p-please, ma'am..." Liam looked away, closing his eyes.

"If you were stuck on an island with only one kind of food to eat... what would it be?"

"Noodles..." he replied quickly "I-I love noodles..."

"Then noodles you shall receive" Kim giggled, sticking her tongue out cutely. "I love noodles too - so I might have some... if that's okay with you..." silence. "Well? Is that okay?" Kim asked.

"I... I guess... I can't stop you..." he mumbled. The vixen sighed and brought her hand over to her belly. She thought for a moment before she slipped her hand under Liam's duvet and rubbed his back. "You don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you" she smiled. "Not unless you want me to"

"No!" Liam barked "I-I uh... I don't want that..."

“Good, cus I don’t wanna hurt you sweetie. I want to give you lil’ kisses and cuddles and all the naughty playtime in the galaxy…”

Liam sits up awkwardly “the uh… playtime?”

“Oh yeah” she smiles. “Oh loads of playtime sweetie. And not just me either, I’mma make sure you have lots and lots of playmates cus I don’t want you to be feeling lonely or sad or like you need to jerk off ever again…” she giggles. “So, I’m going to ask you to hop down between my legs quickly so I can get up without knocking you over…”

“I’m sure that’s the only reason you want me down there…” he sighs, standing.

“Well if you wanna do something else while you’re down there…”

“No thank you” he stands and makes his way down her leg to her calf before deciding it’s safe enough to jump down. Kim stands, being careful not to knock the little guy over. “So just a bowl of noodles or some chicken or something as well?”

“Just the noods please Kim, just the noods”

“Fork?”

“Chopsticks please”

“Ooh nice you can teach me to use ‘em” Kim giggles, her sexy rump wiggling as her tail whips up a storm behind her. She tip-taps off along the wooden floor and out of her living room into the joined kitchen area. She types in something and there’s a loud thunk noise followed by a quieter one. She taps back over to the front of the sofa and smiles, passing a bowl of noodles to the little man. “Jeez That was quick” he cocks a brow at the noodles and sniffs at them.

“Ha! That’s what she said!” Kim sticks her tongue out. “Now show me how to do the chopsticks. I suck real bad”

“That’s what she said” Liam retorts making Kim giggle. The Human picks up his chopsticks and holds them out, demonstrating how to wield them. Kim picks hers up, wrapping them up in her fist at the base. “Like this?” She asks.

“No, like this”

“Hmm okay… so like this?” She readjusts.

“Yes that’s better. Now just… scoop them in, parted like scissors and… gently press them together until you grip the noodles. Not too hard! Or you’ll just snip ‘em and have to start again…” Liam watches in anticipation as the noodles approach Kim’s mouth. She slurps them up, chews and swallows. She puts down the bowl and claps happily. “Oh yay! You’re the best!” She giggles. “Now I just have to try something a little harder…” she lowers the chopsticks towards Liam and clamps them to his body. He drops his chopsticks and his bowl as he tries pushing apart the utensils but she’s just too strong. “Ah-What the hell are you doing!?” He squirms to break free.

Kim giggles. “I’mma eat you up whole sweetie! You didn’t think I’d actually want a little Human friend slash pet did you? Naw you’re all just food to me, I’ve got like thousands of you in a prop city just waiting ‘TIL I get hungry so I can gobble you up…” she lifts him to her mouth “and now I can use chopsticks to do it! Hehe! So fun!” She opens her maw wide and reveals her wet tongue and sharp fangs. As she lowers him to his warm, damp doom Liam’s heart squeezes fiercely and his body spasms before dropping limp in her mouth…

---------------

Liam sits upright with a scream. He clutches at his body and throws off his duvet. A quiet gasp slips from the room beyond the energy field and Kim flicks on her bedside lamp before getting out of bed and kneeling in front of the little Human’s room. “Oh gosh sweetie you’re awake! Oh come here!” She deactivates the field and reaches a hand into Liam’s room to scoop him up. Liam yelps and immediately ducks behind his double bed, cowering and whimpering out of sight of the ferocious Titan. “Oh sweetie it’s okay! It’s okay! I just wanna pick up my brave little soldier and give him some big ol’ kisses and cuddles for being such a brave little guy! Come on… get up and I’ll give you cuddles sweetie”

“Leave me alone you bitch! Y-You fucking ate me! You ate me and y-you put my mind in a clone so you could eat me all over again and you wanted me to remember it you sadistic bitch! Leave me alone! I’d rather kill myself than be your fucking toy!”

“No, nonononono no! No sweetie! Nu-uh! No I know this is going to be hard for you to believe but before I was just playing cutie! I was just RPing a hungry giantess who wanted to gobble you up. I didn’t mean to scare you for realsies! I just wanted to do some naughty mouth play… I was never ever going to eat you up ever! You’re my brave little soldier and your Kimmy-kins wants a big ol’ cuddle from her brave little sergeant” Kim’s hand immediately retreats from Liam’s bedroom and she sits on her rump between her feet. “Bubba Kimmy wants a cuddle- even just a little cuddle. I’mma be a good girl and I’m not allowed in your room no more. This is your sacred little man cave and I’m not allowed in. And whenever you wanna come back to your cute little man cave I’ll bring you straight back I promise! But right this second I need a cuddle from the bravest little man in the entire universe…” she puts both of her hands flat on either side of the back wall of her bedroom as she peers into Liam’s bedroom. She’s very careful not to let even a single strand of fur cross over the imaginary border. “Bubba I can’t see you… are you mustering up the courage to come give me a cuddle? ‘Cus I’d like that very much. I’d love a special forgiveness cuddle right now. Heck I’d friggin… I’d…” she huffs, looking around the room.  “I’d turn around, pull down my PJs and present just to get my little man to stop hiding. I don’t want you to be mad at me or scared of me… Do I have to present sweetie? I will if you want. My body is all yours to play with and explore sweetie all you have to say is ‘bend over for me you silly but very sorry girl’ and I’ll bend right on over” after a short silence she scooches to the side slightly but still can’t see Liam. “Puppy I miss my little man… I’d like it if we could snuggle in my bed tonight… I’ll leave you alone on your own pillow I promise. There’ll be a hard border right down the middle of the bed and you can snooze on one side and I’ll lay awake on the other thinking about what a bad girl I've been and what a stinky first impression I’ve made” still nothing. Kim huffs. “Okay sweetie. I was a very bad girl. I understand. I’mma go sleep on the couch ‘cus I know I’m in the dog house” Kim sighs and flicks the field back on. “Bubba I’ll see you in the morning and I promise I’ll have thought of something that’ll make you think twice about if I’m a good girl or a bad girl” Kim slowly stands, taking a last look for her little man before she quietly walks out of the room. Liam remains on the floor behind his bed for a moment but hears Kim’s retreating footsteps fading away. He peeks out, wiping a few tear stains from his face. He crawls back into bed and curls into a ball…

----------------

“Cutie wake up. It’s time to get up sweet pea” Kim taps the field a couple of times before flicking it off. Liam gasps and rolls out of bed away from Kim putting his back up to the far wall. “Liam I’d really like to start over. I think I made a real big boo boo yesterday and I don’t want it to affect our relationship going forwards…” Kim gets down into her knees like last night and sits on her feet. She waits a minute, staring longingly at Liam. “Puppy could you say something?”

Liam thinks for a moment “Do you promise that everything you said yesterday was a lie?”

Kim’s eyes widen, her tail (and consequently her booty) swishes around from side to side in a frenzy. “Oh baby… yes I promise”

“But do you really promise? Think carefully… Do you promise that you don’t think I’m just food? And that Humans aren’t just food? And that you don’t have a prop city filled with thousands of humans?” He asks.

Kim nods “Yes! Yes to all of that!” Realisation hits and her tail and ears drop. “Well except the very last bit sweetie. On this ship we do have a prop city filled with humans, but we’re taking them to a reserve ‘cus we think you little people are going to do something silly that’d make you extinct…” she dips her head, looking to the ground in anticipation of a good scolding.

“Well you’re probably right. I’m not exactly sure what right you have to make this decision for us but… when you’re right…”

“So you’re not mad?”

“I’m mad you gave me a freaking heart attack” Liam crosses his arms, scowling.

“Oh sweetie I’m sorry! I shoulda been more obvious about how I just wanted some kinky maw play…”

“By the what the heck is a giantess? You called yourself a giantess yesterday…”

Kim’s eyes widen and her ears droop, she’s blushing like crazy. “Oh sweetie… that’s my kink. I’m obsessed with size differences and that kind of kink… and that’s why I want you to be my man. But from now on I’ll be a gentle giantess, not a big meanie…”

“Good”

“Are you hungry baby? You didn’t get to eat yesterday…”

“You’re an idiot if you think I’m ever gonna eat around you again”

“Aw sweetie I’d like to think that one day you’ll trust me enough to eat your dindins between my big fluffy boobies” Kim pulls down the front of her tight tank top, showing Liam her lovely cleavage. “This is your spot right here sweetie…” she puts her finger between her boobs and plays with a tuft of fur. “This is the softest bit of fur on my entire body and it’s all for you. It’s where one day I hope you’ll spend entire days just snuggling up”

“Pfft you wish…”

“Bubba don’t be like that! Come on, snuggle up between my titties for a while”

“Why in the hell would I do that?”

“Because sweetie I wanna give you a nice tour of the ship, and you’ll be able to see everything from titty height - especially the titties of other hotties” Kim giggles. Liam sighs and puts his hands on his hips, shaking his head. “I suppose I do want to see your ship…”

“Oh sweetie that makes me so freaking happy! Aww baby I’m… Oh grrr! Come here then Liam, I’ll pop you between ‘the girls’” she giggles pressing her boobs together.

“The girls?” Liam cocks his brow.

“Yeah my ‘milk monsters’”

“I was about to say you look like a girl who’s drank her milk”

“Well duh. I knew one day it’d pay off… and I’ll be damned if today isn’t that day…” Kim grins. Liam sighs, making his way to the front of his room. Kim’s chest heaves and she rests one hand over her heart as she reaches down to gently scoop Liam up. He steps back “I’d just like to say for the record that I have not forgiven you. If you piss me off today that’ll be it - no more mister nice human”

“Oh don’t worry baby it won’t come to that! ‘Cus we’re gonna have a good time sweetie”

“Well let it be known I warned you”

“Mmhm okay okay okay cool cool cool. Now how about that lovely titty snuggle huh?” Kim gently wraps her fingers around Liam and lifts him up, she uses her other hand to part her breasts before gently lowering him between them and pushing them together. “There we go. You nice and snug?” She asks, milking him with her tits.

“Jeez uhm” he clears his throat, settling in for the long haul. He leans back, pressing against that ultra soft tuft she told him about. “Whoa that’s soft…” he rests his head.

“Ha yes! Heck yeah it is! My little man wuvs my snuggle pups! Aww I knew it!” Kim walks over to her full length mirror. “Oh yeah I am looking fine with my man between my tits” she presses them together again before looking at her outfit.

“Are we uh gonna get going or?”

“Bubba relax! We’ve got all day to have a look around. I just want a couple minutes to enjoy you to myself baby” she smiles to Liam in the mirror, unable to look down at him because of how snug against her body he is. “I don’t suppose I could convince you to hop out of your clothes and ride naked?”

“You could not”

“Daw okay. How about just topless? Get dem guns out for us girls?”

“Nope”

“Aww! But you’d look super cute!”

“I am not interested in being your accessory got it?”

“But you make such a good accessory! I mean, why else would I have you on display like this? I want you to attract attention…”

“That’s it!” Liam snaps. “Put me the fuck down right now!” Liam starts trying his hardest to push himself out from Kim’s cleavage.

“Whoa okay calm down big guy, I’m sorry”

“Nope! Put me back in my room!”

“But I don’t wanna! Let’s just go for a walkies instead huh?” Kim grins and makes her way through her bedroom door into the living room. “Ha! I shoulda known you were full of shit last night!”

Kim stops at the exit to her room. “Whaddya mean?” She asks.

“Last night you said that if I ever wanted to go back to my room you’d take me straight back. But yet again you’ve proved yourself untrustworthy. Do you… fucking… what’s your names? Giantesses? Do you have hearts or consciences? Or do you just do whatever the fuck you like and say whatever you want because there ain’t shit I can do about it!?” Kim moves over to a nearby mirror and looks at Liam’s reflection. “Sweetie… I’m sorry. I was kidding - I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings… And I won’t have my little Bubba thinking I’m a big fat liar. If you really wanna go back to your room that’s fine. But I’d really like it if we could just move on and have a look around. How does that sound? Can my favourite little guy find it in his heart to forgive me?” Kim starts pressing her tits together, much to the enjoyment of Liam.

“I guess…” Liam grumbles.

“Thanks sweetie. When we get back later I’ll give you a nice BJ to properly say thank you”

“You don’t have to do that!”

“Aww snookums I know I don’t have to but my little guy deserves a nice treat and will get one at least three or four times a day once you’re comfortable with me”

“Listen you don’t…”

“‘I don’t have to’ I know! Jeez you’re like a skipping chit! Come on let’s go, we’ll start with the commissary and see who we see and see where they can take us”

----------------

“So, while we wait for some heads of staff why don’t you tell me all about yourself? I think that’d be nice…”

“About me? Pfft you’re kidding? Clearly you already know everything you think you need to know. I mean you did say you chose me. You must’ve done your research beforehand”

“You are a smart little man!” Kim giggles.

“So tell me about you” Liam sighs, sitting cross legged on the table and craning his neck to look at Kim. She sighs and presses her fingertip into his chest and slowly pushes him until he’s laying flat. “There that’s better” she smiles. “So whaddya wanna know sexy?”

“Well uh… how old are you?” Liam asks. Kim’s finger trails down his body, stopping just below his belt. “Old enough…” she giggles. “Besides it’s rude to ask a girl’s age!” She taps him right on his no tapping area. He groans in pain.

“Okay… uh… what exactly is it that you do on this ship?”

Kim’s eyes widen. “I uhm… Well I’m in charge of snuggles sweetie”

“I’m serious. Are you an engineer or medical personal or science division or operations or tactical?” Liam trails off.

“Well… I guess I’m in charge of making sure your people get from A to B” Kim looks over to the entrance to the commissary and then quickly back to the table “I do take great pleasure and pride in that sweetie”

“It’s good to hear you enjoy your work”

“Yeah bubba, do you mind pretending to be totally into me slash my boyfriend?”

“What?”

“Oh hey! Uhm cadet… uhm…” Kim snaps her fingers as the young uniformed wolf approaches Kim’s table. He blushes. “It’s cadet Helbram, Princess Felsoul” he bows.

“Princess!? You’re a princess!?” Liam stands, putting his hand on his hips. “That seems like something you oughta mentioned!” He waggles his finger at Kim, scolding her.

“Aww I’m sorry cutie it must have slipped my mind. I’ll give you a nice blow later to make up for it, ‘kay?” Cadet Helbram’s eyes widen at that.

“Pfft that’s tame compared to what we were doing last night…” Liam grumbles, he plans on pushing this fake boyfriend bullshit to its limits. Cadet Hellbram clears his throat. “So how are you this morning princess?” He asks, pulling out a chair.

“Before you sit to grab me and my man a hot cocoa please” she looks to Liam. “Ever since I first tasted one I’ve loved them as a morning treat”

“Oh, of course princess. It’d be my pleasure” He walks over to a small station built into the commissary wall. “Two hot cocoas, one human sized” he orders it. The machine confirms his order and splurges out a big blob of translucent liquid. After a couple of seconds it crackles with energy and reforms into a mug on a small plate, with an appropriately sized mug for Liam just on the side of said plate. The cadet slowly brings the plate over to the princess and sets it in front of her. “There you go princess, enjoy” he bows his head slightly before sitting down semi-opposite her, just to the left of being in the centre of her vision and therefore not blocking her view of the commissary door.

“So princess, a bunch of us will be coming to the commissary later to watch some old movies if you’d like to join us?”

“I’m pretty sure I’ll be too busy getting railed by Liam to attend” Kim takes a sip of her chocolate “Mmh gosh that’s good cocoa. Hey drink up sweetie, you’ll need all your energy for later” Kim grins, winking.

“Yeah sorry…” Liam sighs, looking into his mug.

“Uh oh my bubba’s got something on his mind…” Kim sings. She puts her mug and saucer to the side and leans down, pressing her big titties onto the table. “Do you want to talk about it baby?” She asks.

Liam sighs, shrugging. “Just wondering whether I’ll be better off as a farmer or a mechanic…” he replies, having a sip of his hot chocolate. One of Kim’s ears flips down in confusion. “That’s a weird thing to be wondering…”

“I think he means when he gets to the reserve…” Liam nods and gestures to cadet Helbram and nod again. .

“That’s the one” he sighs.

Kim chuckles “Oh sweetie don’t worry about all that nonsense. You’re a very capable people - I’m sure they’ll be able to take of themselves just fine! Meanwhile we’ll be on our way back to my home world, cuddling and snuggling and doing some naughty stuff…”

“You do realise I’m going to stay with my people don’t you?” Liam asks. “There’s no way… I mean I can’t just leave them! I have to help!”

“Nu-uh no way! My little Bubba isn’t staying in some dingy human colony. You’re coming back with me…”

“Look Princess, you don’t have to like it, you don’t have to agree with it, but you have to accept it. I’m staying with my people and that’s that” Liam finishes his hot chocolate, he always did have a tolerance to hot beverages. Kim huffs, she sits up. She opens her mouth to argue but sees the sadness on her little man’s face. She huffs again. “Sweetie I want you to stay with me…” she looks to cadet Helbram. “You’re kinda killing the mood here. Could you give us some space?” She glares. Cadet Helbram’s eyes widen and he stands and bows “of course princess!” He hurries off to the food station again, tail tucked right down.

“Bubba life will be so much more fun if you stay with me… Put the idea of staying outta your head and just think of all the fun we could have! You’ll learn so much about new gadgets and future junk  and I promise there’s so many hotties on the capital you’ll just die to get your dick into…”

“If I go with you I’ll never be a father… I’ve always wanted to be a dad…”

“Oh Bubba of course you’ll be a daddy! Sweetie Humans and ‘furries’ are super duper compatible! I mean, we could have loads of puppas together if you wanted!”

“How would it even work? What would the child look like?”

“Hey that shouldn’t matter! We’d love them all the same!” Kim huffs. “Come here and snuggle between my tits okay? I don’t want my little man thinking about stupid colony stuff anymore…”

“Kim, I have to stay. Even if I would rather stay with you - not saying I would mind you. I’ve only known you a couple days and you’ve drugged me and tried to eat me in that time…”

“I did not! It was sexy rp is all! Jeez!” Kim huffs, she sits up “now come over here right this second and snuggle up between my big ol’ milk monsters or I swear to gosh I’ll pick you up in this hand right here and shove you right… between my legs…” she whispers that last part, leaning down and exhaling her hot breath all over him.

“Maybe I want to be between your legs! Teach you a damn lesson!” Liam stands, crossing his arms with a cocky grin.

“Oh baby please tell me that’s the truth… Mmh I’d pop you in my panties right now and walk back to our room with you squirming up against me and making me feel like a real, real naughty foxy puppa...”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I may continue with this very soon(ish) or it may take me years. Why? Clue's in my name!