- Text Size +
“Psst. Are you asleep Bubba?” Princess Felsoul sniffs at the back of the Human’s head briefly. She sighs. “Good…” she gently pets Liam. “You love my titties don’t you, baby? Who could blame ya? Nice and soft and warm - fit for a snuggly little emperor” Kim blinks three times in rapid succession, a holographic display projects out from one of her ear studs in a portrait layout - landscape to her as she’s on her side on the couch. She pulls her duvet up just below her bust and snaps a pic of her and Liam snuggling together. “Hmm, let’s see… Ooh! I know: ‘Space is cold! Brr! Gotta keep my bubba snuggled up for warmth!’ Add a naughty growl emoji… Yeah…” Kim uploads the picture. She picks up the tv control and switches channel a few times. Her phone buzzes once on the coffee table. She smiles. It buzzes again, and again. And again. Eventually it becomes just a constant vibration until it falls off the table. She grins. Liam kicks and groans. “Nngh… keep it… down… trying to… sleep”
“Shh, sowwy bubbie. I’ll switch it off” Kim blinks again, activating her holographic overlay. She reaches out and enters her settings, disabling her notifications for the Yitter account.

Kim enters the Yitter app, navigating to her latest post. In the past few minutes it’d been reyeeted nine hundred seventy thousand times and counting with about half of that amount talking about it. Kim grins. She skims through the ever growing number of replies. They’re mostly people asking when they can get their mitts on a cutie like him. Others are questions regarding sex with a tiny. There are also a few people requesting or offering money for Princess Felsoul to livestream crushing or eating or fucking Liam’s brains out. Those messages are quickly removed by a series of Yitter terms of conditions bots and admin staff. “Mmh, everyone loves you bubba. Ooh look at this one! ‘Wanna make a Human sandwich with me, Princess?’” Kim opens the attached image to see a fellow foxy posing naked for the camera. “Mmm yummy…” Kim reaches down to her crotch. Her other hand begins petting Liam. “Liam? Look at this sweetie” she pets the grumbly little man awake.
“What?” He sniffs, smacking his lips and groaning. His eyes focus in on the image in front of him. “Uh… uhm…”
“What do you think cutie? She’s not the sexiest foxxo, but she wants to make a Human sandwich - our pussies being the bread, obviously” Liam snuggles away between Kim’s tits, blushing horribly. “You like her? We could probably find a sexier Fox if you’d like?”
“Well she’s… she’s not ugly, is she?”
“She’s pretty plain for a fox, but she’s pretty good looking overall” Kim shrugs. “I mean, she obviously doesn’t compare to yours truly”
“Well obviously” Liam scoffs.
“Aww! That’s so sweet! My Human’s got the hots for me!” Kim giggles. “We’ll say no then, yeah?”
“Say no” Liam agrees. “I can’t believe you woke me up for basically nothing…”
“Aww you’re right, I’m sorry baby. Do you wanna have another little nap? You sexy little Yitter star you…” She grins.
“What the hell’s a ‘Yitter?’”
“A social media platform”
“I don’t have an account. So how am I a star? Does this have to do with that fox?”
“I posted a pic of you on Yitter. It’s got tons of faves and junk - everyone thinks you’re a sexy little guy. And everyone’s super jealous of me!” Kim grins. “Not every girl can have a cutie like you after all. I bet some people are wondering if they’ll be able to visit your colony after a while…”
“I don’t imagine so” Liam shifts slightly. “I don’t imagine a Human colony will want to deal with tourists…”
“Daw, don’t say that! You Humans will love being our favorite neighbors after a while! You’ll be able to ask us for a crotch of sugar anytime”
“A ‘crotch’ of sugar? You mean a cup?”
“Naw bubba, I mean if you little people wanna fuck we’ll be down anytime…”


“Babe? Can I snap another picture? I wanna do another pose…” Kim asks, sniffing her left hand with a grin before lapping at it.
“Jesus. You smell… uh… excited…”
“Of course I am. My little puppa’s between my big ol’ tits. I’m a horny girl!” She huffs. “Can we do the picture? Pretty please?”
Liam shifts awkwardly. “What… kind of pose?”
“Oh I can think of thousands! Like maybe one where I’m dangling you over my maw? Maybe we can make it a video instead? I’ll like, drop you into my mouth and suck on you, then I’ll open my mouth for the camera, tilt my head back and swallow you…”
“Pretend to swallow me, right?”
“R-Right! Of course!” Kim scoffs. “I wouldn’t actually swallow you. And even if I did, it’d only be for a minute or two so I can rub my belly and pretend to nap for the camera…”
“What if you did fall asleep? What then, huh? Don’t answer. I’d die”
“Liam stop it, I’d never let that happen! I’d be so, so careful with you… Can we do the video, please?” Kim whines. Liam rolls his eyes and shakes his head. “Tsk, what? Come on… I’ll let you play with Mun after…”
“You said I could do that whenever I want, so that’s not a great offer, cupcake” Liam huffs. “Look, drop it! No pictures, no videos, no Yitter”
“B-But people are gonna want more cute micro Human pics baby! It’s not right to deny them that!”
“If you want it that bad, go find some other Humans to torment!” He snaps, eliciting a whine from Kim. She shakes her head and settles back down. “Naw puppa… I only wanna play with my special little guy… no other Humans are allowed to touch my boobs and live to tell the tale…” she draws her tongue out and gently touches it to her man’s back before pulling it up his body. She moans at his sweet taste and sighs. “Mmh… you forgive me puppa? I’m sorry I was a bad girl”
“It’s okay, sorry I yelled at you”
“Naw, I was bad. I deserved it sweetie. I won’t pester you about Yitter anymore”
“I don’t mind taking the odd picture, babe. I just don’t want to be a pocket boyfriend you can whip out, pose with and lock up when you’re finished with me…”
“I’d never do that to my little guy…” she kisses him again. “I have been wondering… I’m sure I can find some more naughty criminal girls if you’d like a few more for when we get back to my homeworld? Little Mun-Mun isn’t gonna satisfy you forever. You need a selection of chicks, babe”
“I-I really don’t”
“Naw, sweetie you do. I wanna be able to give you a new hottie for every birthday and Late-Winter” she smiles, gently petting Liam. “Playing with the same girl over and over isn’t fun babe…”
“Better get myself a selection of furries too…” Liam muses, rolling his eyes at the thought.
“Oh don’t worry, little one! I’ve got that covered! I have, I think, like eight different attendants. So, you won’t be wanting for any of dat furry puss’” Kim giggles.
“W-What? So I’m going to be the toy of nine different furries!?”
“Naw! Only of one! Me. The other furries are your toys. You’re allowed to play with them whenever you want – as long as you wouldn’t rather fuck the absolute fluff out of me… the sexiest, tightest, naughtiest furry girl your dick is ever gonna have the pleasure of knowing…”
“You say that, but we haven’t fucked yet, have we?”
Kim gasps. “Do you wanna fuck baby? You can have me right here on the couch if you want! However you want! Pussy, ass – whatever you want!”
“Uh whoa…” Liam clears his throat. “I was just kidding…”
“I wasn’t! Please fuck me puppa… I need it…” Kim whines.