- Text Size +
Liam sets his dish back on the table, his cutlery clattering quietly on top. He sighs, looking down at Munilda on the bed - his bed rather. His bed… for the foreseeable future. “So” Liam clears his throat and walks over to the foot of the bed and leans down on the bed frame. “Oh Avandra…” Munilda grins.
Liam chuckles. “Are you… a criminal?” He asks.
“Ooh sexy! Are you good cop or bad cop?”
“No. I mean are you guilty of a crime? Dear Kimothy would have me believe she only eats crims, and she’s threatening to eat you…”
“Oh, well, I wasn’t - back on Earth” she replies, sitting back up on her feet again, fully blushing.
“Right. That doesn’t answer my question though, does it? I asked if you are a criminal, not if you were a criminal…” Liam crosses his arms.
“Apparently I am” Munilda shrugs, looking away.
“Of what, allegedly?”
“Ship system sabotage. I was trying to force them to take us back…”
“Noble”
“Thanks babe”
“So what did you sabotage?”
“Uh… Well I didn’t know at the time but uh… life support for…” She grumbles the last bit, throwing her hand dismissively she continues “no big deal”
“Mun” Liam insists.
“For the habitat okay? Jeez…”
“For the habitat? Our habitat? The Human habitat?”
“Hey! It’s only one of five! The others are on different ships so it would have been no biggy!”
“Jesus Munilda!”
“I didn’t know! It was like ‘oh Life Support - technicians only.’ And I was like, ‘aw sweet! This’ll throw a spanner in their warp… jump… hyper drive?’”
“Are you a technician?”
“Well no…”
“Then maybe… just don’t from now on, yeah?” Liam sighs, rubbing his forehead. “Fuck sake”
“What?”
“Well now I know that if she thinks we’re not getting on she’ll legitimately eat you” Liam’s hand runs through his hair. His breathing quickens momentarily as his eyes dart around the room, landing on nothing in particular. He snaps, kicking one of the steel table legs hard enoug for it to bend, leaving a very gradual slope that the plate used to slide an escape - and ultimately smash on the floor, sending cutlery cascading across the floor. Munilda helps at the noise, burying her face in the duvet. “Jeez, you’re strong…” she whimpers.
Liam’s breathing slows, he looks at the broken plate and sighs. “Shit” he shakes his head. “We don’t have a bin, do we?” Liam asks. He looks over to Munilda who still has her face buried. Liam sighs again and sits on the edge of the bed. “Look, I’m sorry, alright? I didn’t mean to do that…” Liam gently rubs the back of her head, feeling her silky soft hair run through his fingers. “Sorry enough…” she lifts her head “to fuck me?”
“Tsk, you’re relentless…” he shakes his head.


Kim skips back into the room, gently patting her belly, delighting in the desperate wriggles of her naughty snacks. “Bubba, I’m in the mood for…” she leans down to peer into Liam’s room. She gasps when she sees the sexy little guy cuddling his new fuck pet from behind, her face fading away a blush. Kim grins, her tail swishing furiously behind her before it stops and dips slightly. “Hmm…” She deactivates the shield and sticks her nose into the room. She takes a little sniff before she grins and her tail resumes it’s swaying. “Mmh” she continues sniffing. “Gosh that’s sweet…”
“K-Kim? What’re you doing?” Liam slowly unwraps his arm from Mun.
“Tsk, sorry baby. I was hoping you’d want to snuggle a little… but you’re probably a bit too tired to snuggle… right?” her satisfied eyes shift to Munilda.
“Well I could, if you wanted…” he scratches the back of his head.
“Are you sure you don’t wanna spoon little Mun-Mun some more?”
“When I could…” he clears his throat quietly, trying not to wake Mun. “W-When I could slip between your tits for a nap instead?” Liam sits up at his side of the bed, furthest from Kim. He slips on his weird space underwear. “Just let me look for my clothes…”
“Don’t bother sweetie. It’ll be much better if you’re naked. My soft tit fur can be your clothes…”
“If you say so, Princess” Liam stands and makes his way over to Kim. He boops her snoot with a cheeky grin. “Mmh! Oh I feel like a bad girl now… What did you bump me for?” She pouts.
“I didn’t bump you. I booped your snoot, babe”
“Babe?” Her tail lifts to its full height. “Fuck yeah… I’m your sexy foxy grrl, aren’t I?”
“Maybe I’ll give you a real treat later…” he boops her again.
“Oh baby… you being all naughty with me is treat enough… Unless you’re actually being serious, in which case I’m desperate for some real attention sweetie. I’m super desperate…” Kim wiggles her butt.
“While I don’t understand how exactly you could find someone this small attractive, I’ll try my best to live up to your expectations- if you continue being a good grrl for me” Liam gives her a little scratch on the side of the muzzle.
“I will, baby. Did you… enjoy your breakfast by the way?” Her eyes flick to the broken plate and damaged table. Liam awkwardly clears his throat and nods. “Yeah? Okay… What about your dessert? Was she nummy?” Kim grins, giving him a kiss on the chest. “I should bottle up your scent and wear it as a perfume… So damn sweet…” she sighs contently. “Lots of people back home would love to get their hands on a couple of little Humans…”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah. I know I wanted a Human as soon as I saw you snuggly little guys… And when I saw you silly puppers had a war going on I had to step in and save some of you”
“How kind”
“I thought so” Kim uses her lips to try and grip the band of Liam’s boxers. He uses his hands to keep her muzzle at bay. “That’s why I wanted to take some of you away and put you on a planet close by - so we can keep an eye on you”
“And interfere with our lives and politics?”
“Naw sweetie. There’ll be a small peace keeping force of about twenty five to forty officers including a captain”
“More than enough to wipe us out ten times over then? Hmm, you’re right. That little a force should have no sway on the inner workings of a human colony…”
“I don’t like talking about this stuff baby” Kim whines. “I’d rather talk about naughty stuff, like all the stuff we could get up to…”
“I’d rather talk about me staying at the colony - maybe I could be like a… like a sh-“ he stops.
“A what?”
“N-Never mind. It’s stupid”
“Naw, I wanna year what you have to say”
“I-I was gonna day I could be like a sheriff or something…” he blushes “so stupid”
“That’s not stupid! That’s so sweet! You always put others first, cutie. You should be more selfish from time to time!” Kim giggles. “I think you being a sheriff is a great idea - but we’re not staying at the colony, remember? We’re going back to the capital where my sexy puppa boyfriend can be waited on hand-paw and footpad” she gently kisses his chest again. “And by the time we get there hopefully you’ll be used to being around me, and you’ll snuggle right up to me at night” she smiles. “That’d be sweet as fluff” she pulls back slightly. “When you decide you wanna snuggle with me at bed time, I want you right on my pillow, cuddling right here” she strokes the bridge between her eyes where it starts to curve into a muzzle. “That way every time I wake up, the first thing I’ll see is my favourite guy in the whole universe…” she sighs, closing her eyes and picturing it.
“Wow that’s actually… pretty sweet…”
“Hey! I can be sweet!” Kim huffs.
“Tell that to your food” Liam rolls his eyes.
Kim pouts “That’s not fair! I’m a hungry girl - and those little crims looked so nummy! I just couldn’t resist!” She whines. “I know it won’t happen, but what I’d wuv from my little puppa is some little belly scritches” she quivers “Mm that’d be hella sexy as fluff, gosh” she wiggles awkwardly with her paws out of view for a moment. “Heh” her ears dip in embarrassment for a moment as she realises she’s touching herself in front of her little guy. “Whoops! Sorry baby, got real excited there for a minute!” She playfully woofs and brings her hand up to her nose. She gives it a sniff and grins before licking her fingers clean. “Puppa I wanna play so bad… Tsk. Let’s snuggle sweetie” she reaches in and holds her hand around Liam for a moment. He smiles, nodding. “Nice of you to wait for my permission, foxy”
Her tail sways happily. “Of course, gotta prove I’m a nice, obedient girl for my sweet little guy”
“Well come on then, pick me up before I change my mind…” her fingers wrap around his little body, completely covering him in a fist as she lifts him up to her tits and deposits him between them. “Fluff yeah… My sexy little guy between my boobs… Mmh! I could crush you or smother you just by accident…” she gently presses her tits together, engulfing his body in cloud like tit-fur. She growls. “Mmh baby… let’s go watch some bad tv. Maybe you’ll have a nice morning nap in my floof, huh?” She asks, walking over to a mirror. She smiles down at the cutest sight she’d ever seen as she slowly stops giving Liam a boob job. He wrestles his way to the top of the valley of her cleavage, panting from the exertion. “Jeez they’re big…” he mutters. He spins around so he’s facing forwards. “Soft though…” he takes a fistful of tit fluff in either hand, letting it run through his fingers. “Damn…”
“What’re you whispering about? You better be being nice!” She gently presses her boobs together, giving him a warning squeeze.
“Just saying they’re…” he pauses, blushing up at her reflection.
“Yes?” She cocks her brow, grinning back at him.
“Well they’re… they’re great, aren’t they? Big, soft, warm - what more could I ask for?”
“Yay! I was so worried you wouldn’t be into this sweetie - you have no idea! Hehe! Babe, you can spend as much time between my tits as you want. When we’re snuggling on the couch, going for a walk, when I’m at the gym - mmh! I’d love to get you all sweated up in my scent! Put my stamp on you so no other floofy girls try and get ya!” She giggles. “Hmm… might have to get a better sports bra… don’t want my man getting crushed between my tits by accident… guess I better not put you between my cheeks during a jog either…”
“Whoa! Slow down there, Princess!” He pats her right breast.
“Oops! Sorry baby! Just thinking aloud! And don’t worry, I’m not about to be reckless with my puppa’s life. I’ll be sure to test these things out before I try them on you. I’d be a silly girl not to!” She smiles. “Wouldn’t want you going splat now would we? You… bursting between my tits all over my muzzle… making a big mess I’d have to lap up - or at least get some servant girls to… heh”