- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Jen goes to the local mall, to play in her favorite arcade machine. Maybe Mark can play with some toy too!

 

In that very same Sunday, Jen decide to go to the mall. Specifically, to an Arcade inside the city’s biggest mall, to play her favorite game there: the Pump it Up Machine. She was wearing jeans shorts that were a tad tight on the abdomen area, but it was the best cloth to dance since it didn’t restrict her moves. She even considered wearing a short skirt, but the place is full of children and she was tired of the local kids trying to look up her skirt. She managed to combine a casual yellow blouse, basic sandals and a simples purse with the shorts, and with hey hair tied up, she was ready for some dancing.

Once she got into the arcade, she put some credit into the place’s electronic card, and proceeded to her machine. Luckily, it was empty – nowadays everyone has some sort of similar game on their home consoles, so this was expected. She positioned herself in the platform, and prepared some music. Doing so, she also stiffed and relaxed her muscles to prepare for the physical movement. Doing so, she felt a little, insignificant tingle in her insides. More specifically, near her rear exit.

An evil grin crept on Jen’s face. She was ready to dance until she sweated, but she wasn’t doing it alone – no, she had a “dancing partner” this time. A nice guy named Mark that she met some days ago. A nice guy that she shrunk to a ridiculous size, and forcefully placed him in his now permanent home: her rectum.

Your prison was stiff, grabbing you from all sides with love and coating you with it’s classic juices. You didn’t know what the fuck was happening, only that Jen was moving a lot, apparently walking, and she had finally stopped, but her inner walls grip on your body wasn’t relenting. You couldn’t move up in the fleshy tube, and even with gravity, your passage below – towards the anus – was closed. You were capsuled deep inside the fleshy anal walls of this girl,

Then, all hell broke loose.

Jen started to dance to the music, holding the auxiliary bars with both her arms. Her legs fluttered in the plataform, crossing then spreading then crossing then spreding in a very intense move pattern. As she dance, she could feel your body being smooshed inside her ass, rubbing against the sensitive walls. She wasn’t expecting to feel it’s effects, but it was like someone were licking her nethers right there.

As your world shook and trembled, you still were being gripped with strength. You noticed the temperature rising above levels that you hadn’t experienced while inside Jen, with the flesh pulsating quickier around you. Her juice flowed from her depths, renovating your coating while she moved.

Jen started to notice her excitation. The dance also became a conscious effort to rub Mark against her internal walls, tasting his body inside her ass as much as she could. Until she crossed her legs, making a loud moan. Oh no. This was…

She looked behind her, and saw some kids looking across the big hall. It was loud. She noticed the humidity in her bottom lips. It was an orgasm. She abandoned the machine, rushing to the nearest bathroom. With each step, your body was moved in her rectum. She was feeling it again, the orgasm building. Her face was red, and some saliva had left her mouth in her climax.

Jen rushed inside the bathroom, found an empty cabin and simply stood there, looking to her feet. Her hands were clenched, trying to control herself. In a hurry, she unbuttoned her shorts, and they slid to the floor with her soiled panties. She lifted the dirty toilet lid, then inclined her own ass above the bowl.

Her hand slowly moved behind her. Just… a little touch… - as her finger approached her butthole, she had to hold her release. The fingertip gently pressed the wrinkled ring’s surface. That, coupled with a squeeze of her internal muscles to feel her little slave, made her come almost instantly, and a waterfall of female fluids gushed from her vagina, right into the water. It made the sound of someone squeezing water out of a bottle, when it left her and when it hit the surface below.

Jen panted in a tired form. Inside, her muscles finally gave you a rest. You slid down and down until you met the pulsating inner face of her asshole.

Stupid, delicious boy interrupting my dancing… Jen thought. He had to be punished for this bad behavior! Luckily, Jen thought of that possibility before leaving her home, and tucked an instrument inside her purse.

You laid inside her ass, once more trying to survive her pooling juices. Then you felt your prison enlarge a little. The ring of muscle you were standing above started parting, and from below, you saw the gigantic head of a pink dildo entering Jen’s anal canal. The thing slowly slid inside, occupying all the space with it’s form. Jen had lube it before inserting – you couldn’t stand above it as the thing compressed her insides. Your body slipped, and soon you were lodged between her butt walls and the monstrous dildo as it went further up the giantess’ butt.

Jen inserted the toy almost fully inside her ass. This will teach him. Without him moving, she now only had to deal with the dildo giving pleasure. She cleaned the excess goo from her panties with toilet paper, and put them up. Then, the shorts. It was time to go home.

Once there, she would savor that little boy properly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark was compressed deep inside a giant girl's ass, and couldn't move a inch. What will the giantess do with her toys? Will mark survive the intensity?