- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story. If you can, do provide feedback, I would appreciate. If people like the theme, I will write more. Don't know if guys like this kind of story, but here you go.

Author's Chapter Notes:

>First chapter. More to come (hopefully). English is not my language, so sorry for any mistake.

You woke up, but could not see where. The… ambient was dark, but your vision was adjusting. You were laying on the floor, curled up to the side, and you slowly sat up.

In a reflex, you checked for the wallet, phone and keys in the jeans’ pockets but only found the smartphone. “Good”, since it was a very expensive equipment, and it may prove to be useful to if you wanted to figure out where the fuck you were. Slowly, your senses started working. The smell hit you first: sewer… or something as putrid as sewage. You could hear noises, something rhythmic, but still could not figure out what it was. A band? Other sounds... like a big animal grunting in the distance.

No, not in the distance, it came from behind you. Quickly, you turned your head, but could only see some sort of wall. You started to notice the general geometry of the space: it was a tunnel, where both ends were too obscure for his vision. The humid air was not helping, either.

“A goddamn sewer tunnel?” You pondered, but noticed that your hand was moist. Some sort of liquid film covered it, and parts of your body too – you noticed that you were shirtless, and without your sneakers. Your jeans and underpants were still there. What if someone mugged and left you in some dirty, slimy sewer tunnel? However, what kind of bandit leaves a smartphone?

You tried to get up, only to notice that the floor was irregular. You were at the center of a semi-spherical section of this tunnel, which, he calculated, had the diameter of aprox. 3 meters… or 9 feet.

You tried to walk, noticing that the floor had enough slime to cover your toes. Using the phone’s flashlight (luckly, it was at full-charge), he illuminated one end of the tunnel… and noticed that it was a mix of red, pink and yellow, with lines covering some spots. In a tight section of the tunnel, you noticed not only that the lines you saw resembled veins, but that the tunnel – the whole tunnel - was somehow… pulsing?!?

He got a message on the phone.

“Enjoying your stay?” – It was Jen, a girl you met yesterday... And slowly you remade your steps.

You had just joined college, and in class, you met this beautiful 22-year old woman with long, slightly curly black hair that ended in her lower back, black eyes, and white’ish skin. She resembled an Asian woman with the eyes of a western. Maybe she was a latina? Anyway, she was much taller than you were – while she had 1.90m, you were somewhat short, with 1.65m. Her breasts were were only B-cup, but her body was incredible. Not a gram of overweight anywhere. Even her hips – which were large – were well toned.

You remember having difficulty in the subject, and she invited you to her house to do help with a project. After class, you two went there, by foot…. And that’s the last thing you remember.

You called her immediately.

“Jen? Jen, I’m lost! I need help! Do you know where I am?” – You got nervous.

“Oh silly, no need to stress. Yes, I know where you are. Don’t you remember?”

“I have no idea where I am!”

“Well, let me give you a tip.”

Suddenly, the walls around you contracted, and you fell to the ground. They got close enough to crush you, but then they retracted. The stinky juice flew off the surfaces and hit your body. The walls started contracting and retracting, in a rhythm. You could hear Jen’s laughter coming from the phone… or was it from above you? You laid in the dirty floor of this pulsating tunnel, trying to figure out what in the heavens was going on. You tried to talk with Jen again:

“Jen, this is not funny, I need help! Where are you?”

“Oh Mark” – Said Jen. She was clearly having fun. – “I’m with you! Well, technically, you are within me. And since you didn’t even try to guess where you are, I’ll remember you: You are in your new home.”

The walls stopped the crushing motion while she talked. You were trying to understand a word she said… Did she really say “within”?

“Geez, no wonder you could not do your project, dude. You are slooow!” – Jen said, mockingly.

“I’m within you? What does this even mean?” – You got worried now. The thumping sound you were hearing around you really resembled a heartbeat, now that you paid attention.

“Mark, Mark, you little fool. It’s just your new home! Don’t you remember? My ass!” – Jen completed, laughing hysterically afterwards.

Mark left his hand fall to his side, the phone reproducing Jen’s voice, which echoed through the tunnel.

This wasn’t a sewer. You were inside her ass. The smell… The goo around and on you…

“Jen, you need to help me get out of here” – Desperation was the most obvious thing in your voice.

“What? No, this is your new home. You live there now. You’ll remember in time why, but for now, better get acquainted with my bowels, butt-boy, because you-“

with each subsequent word, the tunnel quivered “-are-“

the walls and ceiling collapsed, now with way more strength – enough to smash you between the juicy surfaces “-never-“

another crush “-LEAVING MY REAR!

a final, crushing motion of what you now knew that was Jen’s intestinal walls left you coated in her rectal goo, in the ground, trying to recover your breath.

This is a nightmare. You were trapped somewhere inside Jen’s ass. You had to get out.

Chapter End Notes:

>To escape from Jen's depths, Mark must not only remember how he got there, but also where is the possible exit.