- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Jen convinces Mark that there's no better place than inside a giant woman's butt. - Part 2/2.

Jen held her booty with both hands, spreading it a little so that her little slave, Mark, could see her rear entrance. She had quite the attachment to the shrunken boy – she could easily shrink another poor soul and shove him too inside her body. But it wouldn’t be correct. It would never be the same feeling she had for Mark. This one boy was her first – and only butt-boy, broken by her sexy body to serve her asshole unwillingly.

But the slave defied his Goddess.

Little Mark want to escape me? I’ll make he WANT to be inside me. He will love his goddess. He’ll love my ass. A whole boy, walking willingly inside my butthole. – It was her vengeance against Mark’s audacity. How dare he flee from her sexy rear like that? Now he must enter it on it’s own. He needed to apologize to her rectum, being a good worshiper.

“Get inside my ass, Mark, or you’ll be digested and whatever is left will be flushed into a toilet, dead and forgotten in a sewer.” – Jen said, moving one butt cheek up, and the other down, and then repeating. Just to tease you.

You were almost breaking. Your captor wanted you to climb inside her own butt. To willingly submit your body and soul to a woman’s most foul hole. Was this punishment for defying her will? Was she right when she said that she was a goddess?

There wasn’t a escape route. You were walled above a table, and the only path beyond it was to plunge yourself inside her pulsating anus.

“C’mon Mark, you know what to do. You must go up my asshole.” – Jen loved it. She craved that boy’s presence inside her rectum, hitting all the good spots that no dildo ever did for her. Sure, she could’ve shoved him there instantly, but he would defy her again and again. No – he needed to learn that the only path for him went through her butt cheeks, up her anus.

“Do you know how many boys have wanted to enter this ass? I always refused, because I knew only you, my Mark, was worthy of it.” – It was weird, but Jen did fell something for Mark. In a very distorted way. “I’ll even let you masturbate to it if you want to. I remember how you looked at my hips when we met, Mark, and you would’ve licked my butthole back there if I ordered you to.” – Jen was still sitting at the table, pointing her anus to Mark, who was barely visible to her.

You didn’t want to enter her ass. Never. Not again.

“Oh c’mon Mark. Enter in my ass!”

…But you had to. To give yourself to her gaping asshole meant that there would be hope. To worship this golden Goddess meant that there would be always another day to try to get your freedom. To perhaps return to your past life. It was better than death inside another girl.

You walked forward to your destination: Jen’s salivating butthole. The light coming from behind you illuminated her insides: a red, fleshy tube, breathing slowly. The floor of your “home” had a pool of womanly butt-nectar, while from the ceiling; you could see some moist droplets of this mucus extending down. You could also see a movement of contraction going inwards. It was just her ass, awaiting your arrival to swallow you back to the rectum without Jen moving a finger.

She looked at the shrunken boy walking towards her butt crack, and licked her lips. It was like eating a very tasty candy. But it was her rear that was going to suck it in.

“Yes, good boy. You just need to step inside.” – Jen could see the small boy walking, but soon he went below her ass. Luckily, he was walled off – there wasn’t any escape route. It was booty or death for him. As Mark vanished below her ass, she got an idea.

You were entering the general area of Jen’s butt crack. Even spread, her ass cheeks were still mountains to his sides, and her sphincter was still a little far away. You would never admit it, but she was simply gorgeous. You felt an erection slowly rising. In shame, you tried to make it go away by reminding yourself just what this giantess wanted from you – but as you gazed forward, you found a different vision: her butthole was closed. You did not understand at first, but then noticed that she was holding her ass with much more strength. The asshole was contracting, as if it tried… to hold… something-

Too late, you thought. You noticed what it was too late. As you tried to jump to the side, the sphincter burst open, and a sonorous fart echoed through the room. The sound was deafening, and the smell was strong – yet not exactly putrid. You had spent so many hours inside her ass that anything was more pleasant than her “essence”, as she herself said.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” – As you laid in the floor/table top, tou heard Jen laughing. She was having a field day, farting on you and humiliating you like that, as the sun rose. “Oh c’mon Mark, it’s just my butt making some room for you!” – Her voice was so jovial, yet for you, it was like pure poison. You knew the sadistic woman that was laughing more personally than anyone.

The brown eye opened again, revealing her steaming interiors gleaming with ooze. They continued their hypnotic pulsation.

“Maaaark, why are you taking so long? Don’t you want to please your girlfriend?” – Jen said with the sweetest voice she got. You got up, remembering the consequence of not obeying this cruel giantess, and continued your pace. The heat coming from her insides was horribly strong, and the ground right inside her asscrack was somehow… humid? You saw that, right below her anus, her snatch was red with arousal, leaking her nectar below her. She’s crazy. She’s horny from this torture. Sick.

Progressing further, you finally got in reach of the pulsating butthole. The portal to Jen’s body waited you, and you didn’t want to test her patience – if she was capable of torturing a human being for hours, you really didn’t want to meet any other female relative of this girl. You placed your hand on the ring of muscle.

Jen shuddered. She had a little orgasm when she felt her slave’s hand touching one of her favorite spots. Her eyes rolled up, and she drooled a little – from her mouth and pussy.

“Please, climb in!” – You heard the girl said, far above you. You could see the asshole trying to stay open, as if someone was forcing it. You knew that she wanted to suck you in right there, but she was holding it open so you could enter. You climbed inside, on all fours.

“…Deeper… Go deeper, Mark… please…” - Jen begged. She was using all her willpower to hold her ass open for her butt-boy. She could close her walls around him and imprison him right there, but it was not the moment. “GET INSIDE MY ASS!” – She yelled, to her behind. You slowly crawled, smearing yourself once more in mysterious fluids that pooled inside this girl’s anal canal.

Almost…

Almost there… He was almost there…

Jen felt him deep enough.

She let go of her butt cheeks, and contracted her ass at the same time. The sphincter instantly sealed itself shut – no light from the smartphone behind her illuminated her insides. Mark was finally inside her once more – where he was fated to be – and he got there on his own.

“Hnnnnnnnmmmm” – Jen moaned loudly as she quickly turned around. She took the smartphone from the table and turned off the light, and left it there. Then, she took the butt plug.

You were in hell. Her flesh hugged you from all sides, and a sucking force was constantly moving you up and down, up and down. Sucked up, then gravity pulled you downwards to her sphincter. “Jen, stop! Please! I’m already inside! I-“ The strength of her insides clamped on you hard, savoring your body. Your orientations shifted – was she laying down? Now, gravity and her ass muscles joined forces, and you felt a strong force shoving you back to Jen’s rectum.

Jen was in her bed, with her booty upwards, almost on all-fours, with one hand holding her recently-put panties to the side. With the other hand, she positioned the butt plug in her hands, and then moved it to her hear. Her butthole soon felt the touch of the toy, and gladly accepted it. As she slid the toy deeper, another orgasm hit her, and once more, her ass sucked a tiny boy deeper inside her body. When she felt him hit the back of her rectum, a final, strong orgasm happened. She could feel it. Her butt kneading a shrunken boy, trying to hold him right there. His struggles satisfied her anal cravings in a way that no toy ever cold – not even her fingers. She was so glad that she got Mark there…

You could hear her loud moans and the horrible noises of her body. But you couldn’t move. Surrounded by anal flesh, coated in ass-juice, from a girl who convinced you to enter inside her butt. “Help…” was all you could say before passing out from the exhaustion.

Jen was sleeping already, with a butt plug shoved between her cheeks to block out Mark’s only chance of exit. It was still very earlier in the Sunday, and her asshole was already satisfied.

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark was once more used as a butt toy to Jen's pleasure. And now that her was laid shut even in her sleep, the only safe (and possible) escape route was sealed forever. Now Mark would really need to live inside her ass, and accept it. Yet Jen still had some tricks to toy with her slave.