- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Jen forgets to lock the "door". Can Mark simply walk and leave without consequences? - Part 1/2.

An alarm beeped into the darkness.

It was your smartphone. Your eyes opened, only to barely notice that you were still inside a woman’s butthole. You looked to the darkness above, laying in a puddle of your current source of water: Jen’s anal fluids. It pooled around you, and you were slowly sloshing in it through the night.

Luckly, your waterproof phone survived, and now that you woke up, you could enact your plan.

Slowly and carefully, you lifted your torso to sit down, and took your phone from your pockets caked with dirty juices. You touch the screen: 03:00am, 30% battery. You noticed the usual about Jen’s insides: the fleshy tube slowly contracted and dilated with her breath. Sometimes, a peristaltic movement would lift you and move you a little bit in one direction. You gazed into the darkness, to see what you seeked: a brighter opening in the walls, gaping with enough space to fit half of your height. You smiled.

She overestimated her control over her sphincter – You thought. She couldn’t know that her asshole opened while she slept. Her wide hips betrayed the girl. Jen slept sideways, with one knee near her chest, exposing her delicate – but hungry – asshole to the world.

You felt your prison humble. Shit, she’s waking up. You stood still, in the hopes that it’s just some normal bodily functions, and suddenly an hot and moist air current hit your back. Again Jen farted while sleeping. You kept your ground, trying to resist the wind blow, and saw her asshole expand to let the air flow outside. The consuming hole stretched open. It was just a fart – she hasn’t wakened.

It was your chance.

Carefully, you got up, and moved towards the exit. You moved very, very slowly, and reached the sphincter. Positioning your right knee, you lift your body, making some effort to land smoothly into the tighter anal passage. You got on all your fours, and starter clawing.

Around you, the flesh pulsated slowly. But you noticed that they were closing in. If they reached you, the risk of Jen waking up and shoving you back in was too big. Reaching the exit, you managed to see the moonlight from her window seeping through her panties’ fabric.

Goddamnit. You forgot about the panties. You got lucky last time that she slept without those, but she corrected her own mistake. Her butthole was getting on you. You were at the edge, right at Jen’s back entrance, and this was the best chance you ever had of escaping the giant’s belly (or, more precisely, a giant woman’s ass).

Now or never.

You slipped outside the asshole, and managed to grab the fabric before forcefully hitting Jen’s skin. You held with dear life, closing your eyes. Please don’t wake up. Please don’t wake up.

You opened your eyes. She didn’t move. The asshole behind you was still there, without moving.

Freedom. Finally freedom.

After almost two days being tortured by Jen’s anal walls – hours and hours of being squished by her intestinal muscles and slowly sloshed in her hot internal ass-juice, you got out. After all those failures at escaping the gigantic butt and being shoved waaay back inside, now you were right outside.

While holding on the inner side of her panties, you felt the colder exterior. Your skin was still coated in whatever Jen’s rear produced as lube, but you instantly felt the difference in temperature. No more you would suffer due to her body heat strangulating your senses. You still could feel a big source of heat: her nether regions, right behind you. You still had some ground to run.

You descended very carefully to not disturb the giantess. Her black panties curved behind her rear, and the lace at the edges were almost glued to her skin. You slowly creeped between butt and panties, very carefully. Lifting the heavy lace, you squeezed your body outside, only to notice that she was below covers. Still, it was a huge victory to be freed of her ass.

You were almost between her legs, above a gigantic buttock. Below you, the huge drop ended in her covered mattress. You could try climbing down, but that could risk tickling Jen, and you were growing concerned. Checking the cellphone again, you noticed that it was 03:48am. Enough time to be far, far away from this crazy bitch and her lust for shrunken boys being munched inside her ass.

You took the risk, and tumbled forward, to fall all the way down. You were careful to not fall with your head. You hit the mattress, and bounced a bit. The fall was impactful, but you managed to get up soon after it. Ignoring the sleeping giantess behind you, you dug below her covers, now more quickly, to reach the bed’s edge. You planned your escape route: the bed sheets hanging near her feet were your way to the floor. You would find the door of her apartment at the kitchen, walk all the way home, and ask for the help of your family, always making sure to remain hidden so that no creature killed you. The risk of death was awful: You wanted your life back. But the only way to achieve that was to risk – so be it. You initiated your trek.

 

Minutes after, Jen woke up, feeling her bladder full. Goddamnit, I hate to get up to pee. – She thought. Slowly, she leaped angrily at the floor, and proceeded quickly to the bathroom. Her sister always said that she was eerily quick when sleepy. It was probably related to impatience.

You were running just near her refrigerator when the ground shaked and you heard a huge *THUMP* coming from Jen’s bedroom. She got up. She was coming for you. Somehow she knew when you weren’t inside her ass, and she was going to fix this. You got horrified of being shoved inside Jen again, and started running again. But damn, it was taking ages to cross her apartment at this size – the door was still 2/3 of the way ahead.

Jen left the bathroom thirsty. She got her phone and noticed that it was 04:12 in the morning already. Worst time to get up in a Sunday.

With her phone on hands, she proceeded to the kitchen, taking large steps. Gotta get back to my cozy bed and keep dreaming. And it was such a good dream: She was a giantess in her city, devastating the region. Before waking up, she had just picked a 20-floor building, and had a hole in her body that needed to be filled. Jen started to think about her little boyfriend. Sunday would be so fun – hours and hours of masturbation fuelled by a shrunken boy squirming deep inside her rectum…

She reached the refrigerator, but something was amiss. There was something… smelling. Very strongly, like open toilet full of her shit. Did she fart and didn’t notice? Her mind focused on her ass, only to notice some absence. He’s not moving?

She shaked her hips and ass to make Mark hit her meaty anal walls, but felt nothing. What if he got so deep that she couldn’t feel it?

Then it hit her sleepy self: The smell. She activated her phone flashlight and got on all fours near the ground.

A bright light beamed your side when you were near the refrigerator’s base. It reflected on the floor’s porcelain. You could see the darkened form of Jen – her hair falling to the side like a cascade to the floor, her black t-shirt hanging from her bosom, her huge thighs still in the pink socks, and behind her, a huge form swaying left and right – her rear. You stopped, holding your breath, and noticed that she was… sniffing the air?

Jen could smell it. It was there, a very strong scent of something putrid. The light reflected on something very small near the refrigerator’s base, and she instantly extended her fingers to grab it.

Her hands were quick as a lightning, moving at your direction. You only managed to close your eyes before the huge force held your sides and arms and lifted you from the ground.

“You got my scent, you slow idiot.” – Said the giantess holding you.

You slowly opened your eyes to see her gigantic eyes staring directly at you. They were sleepy, but showed some sort of… disappointment. She was not smiling either. Her fingers pressed you more firmly, almost covering you in skin.

Jen went to her bedroom with her prey in hands. The boy was so small that he could easily be enveloped between her fingertips. How could something so small bring so much pleasure to my ass?

Mark couldn’t see, but he could feel the movement. Minutes went by as Jen didn’t say a single word. Suddenly, her hands opened – she deposited him above her bedside table. All around him, he could see stacks of books on one side, a cellphone with flashlight activated behind him, and a box on the other side, forming some sort of walled pen – except In one direction, which was free, and ended in the table’s pointy edge. Beyond it, illuminated by the light behind him, he could see Jen’s crotch. The table wasn’t high enough to reach Jen’s pussy, and you managed to see the lower ends of her buttocks, behind her thick legs. Was all that movement to prepare this walled prison and to remove her panties?

She wasn’t wearing the t-shirt either. Her breasts were above you, perky and powerful. Above then, the girl was looking straight at you.

“Mark.” – Jen said.

“…w..what?” – You shouted in a squeaky voice. It was very low to Jen, but she heard you.

“Why did you leave my asshole? What’s with you and this weird obsession with the outside world? You need to understand that you live here now.” – And with that, she slapped her ass loudly enough to make you fall. The light illuminating her front made all the experience way more livid. She was a goddess of light standing in front of a world of darkness.

“If you keep being a bad boy, I’ll have to give you to my sister. I saw her getting hid of a shrunken bully when we were younger. She ate the other adolescent. Is that what you want? To be swallowed by a giant girl, to be painfully digested inside her belly?” – as she said that, her finger circled her smooth belly. “Part of you would be slowly assimilated by her body, and the rest would be crapped out into a toilet.” – Her finger slowly descended, and she turned to her side, showing you her impressive figure: a well-toned belly on one side, and her naturally big hips, thighs and ass on the other. Her finger traced her ass crack and slowly got between her cheeks, who appeared to you to consume her hand, while she still looked at you.

“I made my ass so nice for you to live inside. You don’t even have to deal with my shit anymore! It’s all spacious and cozy for you. Yet you keep trying to flee me. I really should give you to sis’… But I won’t.

As she said that, she grunted, and her right hand left her buttcrack carrying a butt-plug coated in lube and her hot anal fluids. Jen deposited it near you – the strong smell and heat hit you immediately. When did she shove this monster there? It was several times your height and looked like a pyramid above a small base.

“I won’t, IF-“ Jen continued, and turned around to should her ass to you. She plopped her butt on the pointed edge of the table’s top, exposing not only her titanic buttchecks too you, but also her asshole. With both her hands, she dragged the meaty flesh of her as cheeks out of the way of her asshole. The phone light illuminated it all: the valley of her rear ended in this giant, pulsating hole. Even the small ridges of the butthole had almost vanished as she gaped her own sphincter. It winked at you menacingly, salivating and anxious for your return to its moist depths.

“IF you enter my ass.” – Jen said, with her body bent forward to make her butt stick out above the table. She was looking over her shoulder to you, smiling.

Her rear loomed before you, and the gate to this girl’s insides waited with visible hunger. But she wasn’t shoving you there – no, she wanted you to willingly climb inside her asshole.

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark had to chose. Get back inside Jen's hot, steamy ass-prison, or wait to see if Jen will actually fullfill her threat and give him to be swallowed and digested by her sister.

Life inside a butthole, or death inside another ravenous woman?

(Also, sorry if the text quality gets weird, I write those before sleeping =*_*=)