- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Mark can see a light at the end of the tunnel. But he has to work to reach it.

She studied, she went to the store, and she even rode the bicycle. Jen was having a Saturday full of activities. Without her body digesting food, she didn’t even need to eat. After a short shower, she was wet and ready to have some romantic fun with her “boyfriend”.

You tried jumping, pounding with your hands, trying to sink your whole weight into it, but Jen’s sphincter would not bulge. Her iron asshole laid below you, pulsating as she breathed all around you. It glistened with womanly fluids that seeped from her anal canals. Your breath was tired, and each drag reminded you that you were in the part of her body that held her putrid gas. Luckly, you saw no sign of actual crap aside from some specs here and there – she said the truth about her bowel movements – but the smell remained.

And you did feel thirst. You had to drink the unspeakable, hot ooze of her pulsating walls to sate it. You’ve never tasted something so horrible. But you needed it, to continue your effort into escaping Jen’s ass.

While you tried and tried, you could hear her laughing, talking, and the walls kept moving around. It was especially awful when she walked, because the flesh hugged your body in a moist, clutching movement, making you roll inside this girl’s butt interiors.

After getting tired again, you took your phone from your pocket. 48% battery. You went to your gallery, to remind yourself of the time before your insertion inside her rear. You saw pictures of the beaches you visited, your family, your friends…

The ground shifted. She was doing something, and the anal canal went horizontal. You already got experience with Jen’s random movements and managed store the smartphone and roll just in time, landing a bit far away from her asshole. What you didn’t expect, was that she continued moving, and soon you had to slid deeper into her ass. Your hands tried to grip the walls, but they were too slippery. Soon you plunged to her cavernous depths, landing in the same pulsating spot you were familiar with: The sensible end of Jen’s rectum. Luckly you never went beyond it, around the curve of her bowels. You didn’t want to know what you could find deeper into the giantess’ digestive organs.

Her ass was somehow upside-down, with you at the bottom of it. Way, way above you was her asshole, and you just were there. Jen’s butt was the size of a building of you, and the exit was at the top. Through her pulsating flesh, you heard Jen’s voice.

“Alright, my little boyfriend, I’m feeling a little bad about how I talked to you earlier…” as she said this, the walls were inflating into your direction. You tried to get some leverage, climbing a little, but soon they enveloped the passage above you, encasing you into a humid prison of lady’s rectal flesh and her fumes.

“…So I will give you one chance of escaping.” – As Jen finished, the hug ceased, and you again feel down at the bottom of the rectum. But something was weird: there was light inside her ass. You could see the red flesh breathing all around you, the ooze coating the walls, even the heavy mist of her body’s gas. Specs of shit littered some parts of her anal walls, and some bumps were clearly visible. You looked above, and saw a distant light coming from the place where her butthole should be. Light, pure, illuminated your face.

“If you manage to escape my ass in five minutes, you are free. But if you don’t…” – And the light was gone. She closed her own butthole. After some seconds, it opened again. “So, let’s begin!”

You didn’t waste time. Not when you had some chance. Even if she was kidding, it was better than trying to manually open her poop shuttle. You put your foot into one of her internal folds to get some support, and started climbing one of the walls. They slowly pulsated, expansion and retraction, while you climbed the bumps. The light entering your prison made it possible to see the best spots to climb. You could make it. Five minutes to escape a girl’s ass – it was possible. It had to happen.

Jen laid in a very intricate position on her bed: Her feet were near her ears while the upper back was resting on her mattress. Her spine made a specific curve to rest her hips on the bed’s mirror, leaving her asshole facing straight upwards. With her hands, she pushed her butt checks to the sides, making her anus become a wide-open hole to her body. Here and there, some gas would slip through the opening, but this wasn’t her goal. This was a challenge to little Mark: he needed to escape his Goddess’ asshole by climbing from deep inside it!

She could feel her little morsel’s touches inside her rectum. She smiled devilishly with her mischief – forcing the poor boy to make all this effort, dangling hope at the doorstep of his personal hell. Her naked pussy started to squirm with her thoughts, leaking some cum in her belly. She waited long enough – time to give Mark some real challenge. Her asshole was gaping on it’s own – Jen moved her hands to the top of her butt checks, and started massaging vigorously. I can feel him. My little slave, attacked by his Goddess’ perfect, sexy ass. She squished her own hot ass, and started bucking her hips in the air, making sure to contract her pelvic muscles inwards.

Waves of flesh tried to dislodge you from this position – you were at her internal sphincter, who pulsated trying to swallow back to Jen’s cavernous depths. Her entire butt was trying to swallow you, to her owner’s satisfaction. But your determination was bigger than the beast’s hunger. You could see the best path glistering: level yourself using the bumps on the walls, carefully to not slip and fall back, then rest at the bigger ridges.

As you laid progress, You felt the wall bulge towards you. It was like a big wave, coming from above and descending, menacing your position. You had to do something quick – as the walls on the other side of this butt tower pulsated, you jumped over the gaping abyss, and managed to lodge yourself into a safe spot. You looked behind you – the walls were being stretched from the other side.

In reality, Jen had begun masturbating, with two fingers of her left hand plunged inside her pussy. Her mouth drooled – she occasionally licked her upper lips in satisfaction. C’mon, Mark. Try to escape my ass. Let’s see if you are stronger than destiny. Stronger than my body’s hunger for little boys like you.

You were almost at the exit. Light was strong – you could see some wrinkled flesh, which were much better to hold on. You got one hand on the rim, then another one. With a push from your legs, you managed to grab something stubby on the outside – you didn’t know, it was Jen’s stubby, trimmed ass hair, but it was perfect to lift yourself out. You breathed in pure air for the first time in hours, and then pulled yourself, managing to get your torso outside-

*DING DING! DING DING!*

An alarm.

No. Nononono. No.

You tried leaping outside, but the gigantic butthole claimed your left leg. It’s iron grip left you stuck. To your right, you only saw clear, sweaty skin, some trimmed hair patches, and the line of her buttcrack, which descended to her back. The white wood of the girl’s bed structure ascended beyond that. Directing forward, you saw a gigantic butt check, stretched to it’s limits and naked. It went to your left, becoming a thigh, which ended in pink over knee socks – you could even see the wool that made the sock.

The leg extended until it ended behind a face that was staring at you with a gigantic smile.

“Oh my God. You are sooooo cute.” – Said Jen. You felt like it has been ages since you saw her. Her hair was tied, resting behind her. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a cartoonish kitty. You could see the form of her breasts and her nipples, pointing towards different directions.

A strong smell was coming from way nearer. It was her pussy, red and puffy, emanating pure steam and heat, soaked in Jen’s internal fluids. Even her asshole didn’t smell that strong.

“I’ve forgotten how cute you are, little guy. I’m truly blessed to have you as my boyfriend, Mark!” – said Jen, almost giggling.

“I won. Can you please release my foot?” – You said, trying to hold your pose. It was just a woman with wide hips, but this very woman was capable of shrinking you and engulfing you inside her ass. You had to be careful.

“Oh yeah, about that… You didn’t win. You didn’t escape. You feet it’s still inside!” As she said that, she flexed the sphincter, and you felt your foot sink a little bit. She was bent in a way that made her butthole stick out, and you were positioned right at the top of the asshole/mound.

“Please… Jen, I played your games. I gave you your pleasure. This is not fair. Please let me go.” You pleaded. You didn’t knew, but that’s what she wanted. Jen’s eye shined with dark intentions.

Beg me, worm. Beg your Goddess. Do you deserve freedom? Do you deserve to serve my ass forever? I’m the one who decides. Jen was looking right at him, and then licked her upper lips, moistening the surface. “Sorry Mark, but it was a promise to my ass. And we can’t displease it. – You don’t want to see my ass angry.”

You saw a gigantic hand rise above you, which ended into a huge pointing finger. The tip was dripping with girl cum. “You’ll go inside my ass now, Mark. Any last words? Think carefully – this is a one-in-a-lifetime chance. Not every butt-plug get the chance to talk with their Goddess.”

You tried to pull your foot out, but it was of no use. In a last effort, you pushed the anus with all your strength – You felt some progress. Your foot was escaping… then your other foot slipped inside Jen’s ass. A huge, slippery drop of girl honey fell on your head, coating you in Jen’s sweet love secretion. You looked upwards, only to see the form of her finger descending. You tried to protect your head, and soon felt the touch of her fingertip.

“JEN, NO!” – You yelled. “You are a tasty snack, Mark!” – Jen answered. She made pressure with her finger, until it touched her butt surface. Taking out her finger, she saw that only your head and arms were still outside. Slowly, she started flexing her muscles, and the asshole gaped and narrowed, swallowing you back to the anal canal.

Jen was biting her lips with satisfaction. Slowly, your head vanished, and then, the arms, while her asshole gulped you on its own. Feeling you imprisoned inside her body, she got up, and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark tasted some freedom and basked in fresh air for a little while. For now, he survived not only Jen's body and it's hunger for shrunken humans, but also her cruel games. But for how long?