- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Mark must stand against one of Jen's most basic bodly functions. Jen must deal with a common beggining for a Saturday morning - that is, if you have an little shrunken Mark like she does.

You woke up.

…Wait, did you slept? You managed to sleep, in that awful situation? …Maybe…

Your vision was still adjusting. Maybe… it was all a nightmare. Yes, you dreamed that some girl’s hungry butt swallowed you alive. It was still Friday, you still had class today, and Jen was just something that you imagined. You slowly tried to see rest of your comfy bedroom…

Darkness. Only darkness.

Your heart started to race. No no no, this is not real. My life cannot be this. You rubbed your hand on your face, but only managed to splash something in your eyes. They burned. No no. Not her secretions, no no no. Pure denial installed in your mind. You got up in a leap and tried to run, but soon hit a soft, moist wall that threw you back into the ground. A loud rumble came from around you, and the ground went upwards with you. Soft surfaces caked with some mysterious ooze… Living walls… And… the smell.

It was the same smell. Of pure hot shit.

This was Jen’s ass and its sexual contractions. It dawned on you that you probably passed out from exhaustion, Your vision started adjusting, allowing you to see the meaty walls more clearly.

Again, the loud sound and the earthquake. Something was wrong. Was Jen already masturbating? The fleshy walls started to expand, and the air got thicker and much more putrid. The pressure was unreal on you, who were subjugated by the temperature rising. You could see a narrow tube of flesh to your right, twitching and bulging, trying to hold something. A small glimmer shined, and you noticed that it was your phone – you slept with it in your hands, and it was resting on a moist bump! You raced to pick it up from the expanding flesh. In the last second, you reached it with your hands, grabbed it and put it into your pocket – just in time for the narrow passage to expand violently, and the hot air of a fart blew through you. Jen’s bowels were simply moving some gas from the depths of her intestines to her rectum, and your body was just at the worst point possible!

The rectum expanded with the intrusion of this steamy fart. Your body got thrown meters into the other direction, making you tumble into the “ground” for some time before stopping. The air smelled just as you assumed: like a fart that stewed inside Jen all this time. “Jen! Jen! Please, you’ll kill me! Don’t fart with me here!” – You pleaded with the unknown, and no answer came. The pressure was unimaginable: pure girl gas occupied the same sweltering chambers you were. You tried to run away, to somewhere, anywhere – but her ass had other ideas. The whole space you were inside contracted, pinning you into the inner walls. Their grip on your body was absolute and disgusting. Light inundated the limited space you had, and the hot air flew through you, passing violently through your feet, then all around your head, to the only exit there: Jen’s butthole.

You could see her anus opening to let the hot air leave. It gaped. No sound was made, just that of the air leaving her ass in a huge gust. After farting, the gigantic ass relaxed, and the walls ceased their impressive hug on you. Your heard a distant moan of satisfaction – it was Jen, in relief. Getting up, you noticed that the asshole still gaped. Hope. Escape. Freedom.

You raced inside her ass, crawling inside a woman’s butt, trying to escape her putrid confines. To your horror, the floor started trembling. Maybe she was getting ready to fart again? Or what if it’s like some mighty beast, wakening up with your loud movement?

You ran. The base of a big, fleshy inner sphincter stood in your way, twitching lewdly. You jumped in, but your left foot hit the meat, making you fall head-first into the nasty ground. The whole tunnel twitched violently, and again, you heard a moan, followed by an actual voice:

“…Butt-boy?”

Jen. You don’t know what was happening, or even why she was asking for you (using that awful nickname), but you couldn’t take chances. You got up, cleaned the excess fluids, and started running to the gaping asshole at your horizon. You run with all your might, and soon, reached the wrinkled flesh of the sphincter. You scrambled to get inside, and this time, your feet were in too. This thin, fleshy tube was the final part of the escape route – you could even see the outside world this time. Distantly, you saw a computer’s tower. While crawling, you instantly recognized it: Jen’s computer. You were studying there the night before you were swallowed whole.

You extended your hands to get a support to pluck yourself out, but only found some rough surface instead. The lights vanished. Darkness and panic enveloped you.

“No, no, you live inside…. Deeper…” – you heard Jen say. It was as if she was half-asleep. The thing that blocked you started to get inside her ass. You could see the edge of a red painted nail – it was her finger, and she was manually shoving you back into her anal canal. You tried to resist her strength, but you were no match. Her asshole started chewing at you and the finger, to it’s owner delight.

“Jen! Please! I’m begging! Nooooo” – You almost cried. So close to freedom, but Jen’s action only reflected what she affirmed earlier: You were not supposed to leave. Never.

Deeper and deeper her finger went, until you fully popped inside the anal canal again. Even through the dim light, you could see the long appendage coming. It was weird, seeing something other than anal flesh, and oddly curious: It was a giantess’ finger, clawing inside her own rear. It reached on a wall to your left, and started scratching the meaty surface.

A moan of satisfaction escaped Jen’s lips as she masturbated her own anus. Your prison started to spasm again, enjoying the sensation of both it’s owner’s action and your little movements. Now you were sure: The butt woke up, and it’s hunger was still there. Again your body was thrown around inside the flesh tunnel, enticing sexy moans from the woman who kidnapped you.

After some seconds of masturbation, her finger retreated, and the asshole closed. No more space for you to escape. Back into the nightmare.

Someone called your phone. A sliver of hope made you check it – maybe your family finally went looking for you. Maybe someone else had the strength to open this girl’s butt cheeks so that you could finally pass to the exterior, free of her ass’ embrace.

You noticed that the battery was at 60%. Fuck, you slept with it on. 08:20. Of Saturday. This means that you spent 14 hours inside a girl’s rear, being chewed by her pelvic muscles and anal freatures, just so that she could have orgasms.

Your vision slowly centered in the name of the person calling.

Jen. Torture, this time psychological, you thought.

You answered, and quickly said: “Jen, you have to let me leave, this is not human. I’m tired, thirsty, beaten. You already got your kicks, I need to go home. People will miss me. I swear I’ll not tell anyone. I beg you, let this torture end.”

“Mark? What are you talking about? You know that you can’t leave.

Jen sat down on her bed. Naked, with her private parts coated in crystalized vaginal nectar. Even the bedroom’s lights were still lit – she slept like a rock. She felt her little slave tumbling inside her ass once more – she was so thankful of him waking her up. Or was it that huge fart? She always got gassy at mornings.

“So, Mark. You have this weird idea about escaping my ass, and I told you already that you have to stay inside. My ass wants you there. Deep inside my body, caressing my internal walls.”

As she imagined, she got a little excited once more. With Mark, life would be filled with sexy moments, and this was just one more.

“Jen, I’m begging you, I’ll die if you leave me here. Please!”

“Die of what? I don’t know if you noticed, but I even ceased my bowel movements so that you could have room back there. You don’t even have to eat anymore! Aren’t you thankful?” With that, she bounced her hips left and right, just to make you hit the right spots inside her ass. She crossed her legs to compress you in her anal canal, and her ass quickly embraced every centimeter of your body with it’s lovely hug. Nnngh, can’t wait to feel him deeper again, Jen thought.

“But you will feel thirsty.” – Continued Jen – “In that case, I’ve always had a very moist rectum, so you could simply drink my honey there!” – She laughed and laughed. Her little servant, surviving not only inside her glorious butt, but also from her butt! – “C’mon Mark, it’s just Saturday. You just spent some hours at your new home, and is already soooo depressed! But I have ways to make you cheer up, don’t worry. We will have fun! Well, I will.

Jen’s Saturday was just starting, and she already had so many ideas. She wanted to enslave that little candy that her ass swallowed. Make him suffer. Make him have determination, then crush it with only a single flex of her anal muscles. You deserve this, Mark. My butt just wants to play with it’s morsel, and you keep complaining – don’t you worry, my body will make you submit. She was already flexing her ass again, feeling little Mark deep inside her body.

“Hmmmm. My little butt-boy.”

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark laid defeated inside Jen's asshole. Each time he tried to escape, her ass gulped him deeper. Was she planning something else for him? Is this what his life is about now - to please a giantess through her rectum?

But soon, he'll have an "actual" chance at escaping.