- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Jen wants a little self-pleasure. Her body wants to finish it's squirming meal.

The heat was oppressing inside the giant girl’s back entrance. You were right at the asshole, in the constricting grip of the tube that clenched by Jen’s own will. Only your feet where now dangling inside the more open space. Her butthole kept you paralyzed – not even your arms, which were at your head’s sides, could move. Your captor kept you this way for what felt like hours.

With you secured, Jen finally finished studying. “Well, well, now it’s time to play. Are you ready, Mark?” She said, looking over her shoulder to her buttchecks sticking out of her t-shirt. She got up. This movement made her anus release you a little bit. Now you were almost upside down, and you were able to slip a bit downwards – enough to your hands to feel a different kind of surface. It was her exterior’s skin. You could not believe! You had a chance to escape! With all  your strength, you tried to pry her ass flesh open. You saw dim light coming from beyond the fabric of her panties. You kept your efforts…

And Jen was well-aware of all of it. She kept you from sliding out, and went to her bed. Again, with each step, you were rolled inside her, enticing a smile from the giantess. She lifted the mattress again, and retrieved the dildo. After that, she started sliding her now-humid panties out, revealing the enormous butt to the world. Jen proceeded to the bed, laying with her back to the celling.

With all her movements, the asshole chewed you while carefully keeping you in place. Her ass didn’t want you to move. You then heard Jen’s voice outside: “Alright Mark, I know I’ve been very rough on you. I did drag you into this against your will, and I know you reeeally want to get out of there, but this is not in my power. You see, my butt needs you to be inside her!”

With those words, she shaked her ass. The grip on your body didn’t waver, and your efforts to leave were fruitless, but now you were dizzy too. You still couldn’t believe that some girl managed to shrink you, and that she had this specific fetish. You could’ve fared better if you were stuck inside her pussy, or maybe even being stepped on by her… but her ass? Did she really need to shove you in the most unholy cavity of her gigantic body? If you remember right, this girl has some large hips, and her butt was enormous. And now, you were it’s prey.

“But Mark…” you heard she say, now a tad more mellow than before “You know that now I really consider you to be, like, my Boyfriend, right? I mean, this is sex. We are getting kinky here, and you are penetrating me…” You felt the temperature rising. Oh god no, she was getting excited again. Her asshole started to pulsate once more.

“And, just to change your opinion on me, I’ll try to make it more fun for you. You looked kinda nerdy before I put you there… You know what Roleplay is, right?” You tried to grip on her flesh to avoid being dragged deeper. Her ass had a will of it’s own, but you would not submit! …Did she say roleplay?

“Well, I have a cool idea. Why don’t we roleplay a little? That way, I get my fun, and you get some too!” Is this girl crazy? Shrinks a random boy she meets, shoves him inside her butt, say that the boy is now her boyfriend, and now wants to play some kinky roleplay game?

“Well, let’s begin then. You, Sir Mark, is my noble knight and champion, and you fought with a big, bad dragon to free your maiden. But, oh no! The dragon managed to grab you with it’s maws, and is now trying to swallow you whole!” As she said this, you felt a strong force pulling you inwards. Jen was purposefully contracting her ass’ muscles to suck you back inside her!

“C’mon, my knight! If you don’t fight, the Dragon will finish swallowing you! Don’t lose your faith! Hahah” – Jen was just messing with the boy. Oh, Mark. You need to get deeper. You are mine, a mere speck that my ass swallowed. You will never escape. This is your world now, and I’m the Goddess that commands it. You will worship my ass, and live there until I grow bored of you. Go deeper, Mark! Deeper! – Jen’s thoughts were very specific: Mark had to be in the depths of her rectum. She needed him there. Jen was looking again from her shoulder at her ass, which was now sticking up a little. She brought the dildo between her legs, and aligned it with her sex. Her pussy was left wanting for too long, and this was the night to feed her.

You were losing the battle. The motions of her asshole were pulling you inside, and not all your might would hold you there. Your hips passed into an open, hot and humid space, and soon your torso, head and arms followed. “Nooo!” was all you said when you saw the dim light from the exterior vanishing. You fell down inside her ass, once more engulfed by this girl’s feminine behind. You laid there, sitting down in a pool of her butt juices, but you felt her anal canal’s movements trying to drag you even deeper. Then you heard the loud moan.

“Ohhh!” was all that Jen said when she plunged the dildo into her vagina. The pink object went all the way in, easily lubed by her own honey. She shoved it until the base, and left it there. Inside her ass, you felt the floor rise a little below you – that was the membrane separating her bowels from her vaginal canal. With that, an earthquake hit you – her love muscles were contracting much more violently. Her anal canal threw you upwards, and kept contracting.

“Oh no! The knight was swallowed by the dragon!” – Jen continued her little game, feeling you tumbling deep inside her. Her hips were buckling without her command. She was losing control of her own movements – her rear wanted only to suck you in. “Will he survive the beasts’ bowels? You can still escape, Mark!”

Light entered through Jen’s anal sphincter. While being dragged in her goo, you saw that her asshole was winking with Jen’s masturbation. Hope. But with each second, her gluttonous behind swallowed you deeper and deeper. You went tumbling through a series of contracting rings of flesh, before hitting a tight, pulsating spot in the tunnel.

“Hmmmmmmm…” Was Jen’s reaction. The dildo was ejected from her own pussy, which was now squirting from the orgasm. Her mouth was drooling with satisfaction, while her head laid sideways, in pure hapiness. “My little champion… my boyfriend… Mark…” Jen was getting drowsy from the pleasure. Slowly, she dragged the bed sheets over her body. “Inside my ass… Hmm…” Jen ignored the dirty dildo in her bed, or her nakedness – right now, she just wanted to sleep.

You, however, got stuck again. Jen’s rectum had you in it’s grips. Between lots of fleshy bumps, covered with anal goo, you could see the faint light vanishing once more from her ass. “Jen! Help!” you yelled, but nothing answered. Luckily, your smartphone was still in your jeans’ pocket. You slowly got it, turning it on. Battery was still almost full. You tried to call anyone – family, police, friends – but it was like Jen’s ass only allowed calls to its owner. Reluctantly you did the call.

Jen was already in a deep sleep, when her smartphone ringed. Like a zombie, she shut it down, and went back to slumber. You laid in the same place, stuck and caked with ooze. Prisoner of a girl’s butt, battered by her ass muscles. Swallowed alive by the mighty "dragon", and breathing it's putrid miasma. Luckily, the fleshy tube wasn’t contracting anymore, and it simply “breathed” slowly. You did not knew if you still had any chance of escaping. Her butt's sphincter was simply too strong.

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark's hope has almost vanished, while Jen sleeped. Her vision was still strong: Mark should spend the rest of his life deep inside her butthole. How can one shrunken boy have a chance against this woman's well-controlled love muscles?