- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Mark has to battle his way through a female's biology if he wants freedom, while his captor pays attention to her homework.

>Accepting all suggestions! C'mon boys, tell me what you think of this tale.

You still had hope. You were deep inside the ass of a woman called Jen, who you apparently met not long ago. You don’t know how much time you spent passed out inside her bowels, but if your phone still had all that charge, your last lecture – and kidnapping – happened less than an hour ago. You were now imprisoned inside Jen’s butthole, similar to a anal bead, but there were no strings to remove you. This was apparently permanent, and she confirmed it to you earlier. But you could try to escape.

You don’t remember how you got there. Did she swallow you? Nah, that’s impossible – you would’ve been digested. Wait, how did she even shrink you? Slowly, you tried to remember how you got there. The memories were becoming whole again: you did enter her apartment, sat down to study, then she got up to get a book, and you heard she say something in a foreigner language… and that’s it. And now, you were inside her rectum, but aside from dirty, you were mostly intact.

She couldn’t have swallowed you. The only conclusion was that she shoved you in her own ass, through her anus. And your entrance,could be your exit. You picked your pace, crawling on four hands through the fleshy, pulsating and moist floor. “Outside”, Jen felt that, while laying naked in her bed. Looking at the clock in her smartphone, she noticed it was still 18:10, but she had stuff to do – the very project that she tried to help Mark with. Quickly, Jen sat up on her bed, and got up.

This movement made your prison shift violently. Afraid to fall to a very stinky death, you jumped to the nearest crevice visible – a tiny group of bumps on the walls. You grabbed what you could with your hands, and soon the gravity shift stopped. Your back now was facing the abyss that led to a sphincter down below, apparently the divison of her rectum and anal canal. The thing was especially moist with her girly fluids – the very liquid that lubed her whole large intestine, to help with the bowel movements. The sphincter pulsated way below you, like an animal panting loudly, making gross squishing noises. Unknown to Mark, every movement inside Jen aroused her – she was an anal girl, who always masturbated intensely with a finger on or up her rear entrance. Every movement of her precious butt-boy made her clamp her legs shut from the stimulation, making her walk a little bent forward. Awkward, but involuntary for the poor girl.

Jen slowly walked to her wardrobe to get some new panties and a t-shirt, walking with her back slightly curved, sticking her ass out a little. The previous panties were soiled with her vaginal secretions, and while she could very much stay naked, the air current that entered from the window was cold. And, more important, the panties would help prevent Mark’s escape even further. She doubted he could ever leave her asshole though – the boy was very, very small, and her anus dwarfed him. She knew how to control the thing after masturbating with it for so many years, and managed to keep it shut at all times.

Jen got her favorite black t-shirt, some new, yellow panties, and put the t-shirt on. It brushed against her nipples, making her tremble with pleasure. Inside her rectum, the vibrations surprised you, and your hold on her flesh slipped. Your face and front were dragged in anal mucus while you slipped, and soon you lost ground to stand on – you were falling, to a quick (and possibily fatal) encounter with a gigantic butthole’s inner side!

Your hands fluttered in the air, looking to anything to grab on. You fell almost four times your height before managing to grab on something. You held on, and noticed that it was the very pulsating ring of flesh that you saw earlier, below you. It wasn’t the asshole, but you were half-way there. The fleshy ring and the tunnel were gaping, but every contraction made it almost close into your arms.

Jen felt you in that specific place of her asshole. “Oh, Mark!” she gasped. The spot you were on was simply delicious. “Oh, you little devil, you push all my buttons. I know you want to worship me, silly, but your Goddess has to work now, ok?” Jen said, to apparently no one. But you heard it – you could hear her voice vibrate through the flesh, and reach you from outside.

Jen walked to her computer’s desk, feeling your touches inside her ass. She simply sat down in the chair, with her giant ass sticking a little out, her back arched. This mere movement sent you flying upwards a little. You hit a fleshy, moist wall, and soon started falling again. This time, you passed right through the pulsating ring, and soon you hit the inclined floor of Jen’s anal canal. You slid all the way down, accumulating Jen’s juices with you, until you stopped in a wrinkled surface. Now this was her butthole’s inner face. The thing was clamped shut, with lots of ooze already pooling it. This girl has a really moist anal canal, with overabundance of fluids. For you, it was enough ooze to make a juicy puddle, with the sphincter’s inclined face sticking out of it. Jen’s position made the asshole stand slightly inclined. But you had to use it to escape. You started walking to the center point, dragging yourself through a pool of anal liquid that was filled to your waist. Soon, you could touch the asshole, and started to walk towards the center.

Jen was looking carefully at a website, studying to finish the project, when she felt you reach her butthole. With a gasp, she contracted her muscles again, and moaned. “My little butt-boy is massaging her Goddess’ asshole! So sweet of him, but this is not the time… for… that… hmm~”. The stimulation made her muscles compress and relax, in a repeating motion. Inside, you felt her anal canal contract, churning you with the liquids inside. Usually, the movement happens like a wave, directed towards her asshole, but lookin upwards, you saw that she was contracting in a way to drag things inwards. Like a throat swallowing liquid, her ass was trying to suck things up! The sheer size of her anal canal and it’s huge movements (to you) dislocated some air inwards, and your own body fluctuated a little. Her monstrous insides liked your stimulation in the asshole, but now her ass wanted to swallow you, back to the depths. Luckily, the vacuum wasn’t enough to lift you, so you got to reach the center of her asshole – gravity was at your side. You then tried to stick your hands in the center of the winking sphincter, but all your strength was not enough to make any relevant space so you could pass. Her anus was mightier than you were, and would not bulge.

The progressive stimulation made Jen more and more excited. She started to hump the chair a little. Her attention on the college project was almost gone. All this stimulation, from her little slave, engorged her pussy again. She shifted a little to drag her clitoris in her chair, and continued with the humping. “Oh, oh, oh…” she moaned. The movement had an involuntary effect though: her insides relaxed a little too much, and she felt a bubble pass through the depths of her bowels to the exit point.

You heard horrible noises all around you: Jen’s pussy being dragged below, her moans above, and something bubbling from her digestive tract deeper in her ass. The chamber you were in started to bloat and the air got much more hot and putrid. Was she… preparing to fart? In a panicked move, you moved out of the way of her sphincter, hiding in a corner.

Jen only had time to say “Hmph” before the hot air erupted from her butt. It lasted two seconds, but it was intense enough to contaminate the room. “Christ, Mark! You gave my rear indigestion!” Jen said, slapping her right buttcheck three times, while laughing. In your perspective, that fart was like a small hurricane, without enough force to drag you, but it threw Jen’s butt mucus around, hitting your face with violence with it. Her anal canal trembled with the power, and you almost got separated from your hiding spot. You got dizzy for a while, but you saw something: The sphincter did open up to expulse the air from her butt. Mark, you idiot! You could have escaped! Luckly the asshole was still winking, so you had a chance to escape… if you weren’t dazed by Jen’s slaps on her behind. You laid there, with your legs bathed in a woman’s hot fluids, breathing the remains of a putrid fart.

Jen’s will to masturbate was lost, and she continued with the study section. However, her slave did interrupt her, so she had to talk to him. “Mark, I know you can hear me there, in my rear. Hah! Hear in my rear! Anyway, you interrupted your Goddess’ work, and this demands punishment. Once I finish this project, I will have to finish masturbating, and I am sure you will feel its results down there. Heheh.”

Now Mark got afraid. Did she plan to orgasm with him there? He looked at the walls pulsating around him. If some light stimulation made the walls engorge and churn its contents like that… What would full-on masturbation, from this gigantic woman with large, powerful hips, do to your prison?

You got on your own feet again, and raced to her still-winking asshole. With adrenaline, you managed to sink your head, arms and torso into it. Now, you just needed some impulse to pass through and-

Jen felt the escape attempt, and clamped her butthole shut. The greasy, wrinkled surfaces smothered you almost completely – only half of your legs were outside the thin tube formed by her sphincter. “Mark, stop! I cannot lose more time. Don’t you worry; we will play more later, my little ass candy.

You laid there, between all the fleshy, oily wrinkles of her anus, captured and immobilized in the very maws of the hungry, giant beast called Jen’s Ass, like a candy between her lips. Her butt’s puckered “lips”. What was the giantess planning for you?

Chapter End Notes:

>Mark managed to light Jen's fire again and again, and each time, he's punished for it. Now, Jen had to use him for her - or even better, her ass' self-pleasure.