- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Jen remembers how she managed to entrap Mark into his new home.

After flexing her abdomen and rear to simulate her bowels and smush Mark inside her ass, Jen was contemplating.

“It was so easy!” – She thought, while getting ready to continue reading the book on her bed. Jen was thinking about how simple it was to capture little Mark yesterday. She first saw him at morning, but did not talk to him. The boy was shorter than her, with a typical short haircut for his dark hair, thin physique… just the way she liked.  Jen lived with her older sister in an apartment ten minutes from the building they had classes. Her sister was traveling overseas, but she had a secret: a spellbook, ancient and powerful, yet simple enough so that anyone could read it and use the magic. While she travelled, Jen’s sister left the item with her, since it was too precious to be lost somewhere. While she was forbidden to use the book, Jen’s impulse got the best of her, and she read some spells before leaving to class. Simple stuff like levitation, mind-vision, shrinking spell-

Wait. Now this was interesting.

In the first class of the day, while gazing at Mark, she started to get ideas. That little boy… she had to get his attention… she had to have him. Her nipples got hard, and her pussy was already moist. Oh, how she would use his little body… Little body. That’s when she remember the spell from the book. With that in mind. she didn’t only want to subdue him to her carnal desires – she had to consume that little thing. Make him be her slave, envelop him in her own wanting body. He had to be inside her, whole, and Jen had just the perfect preference for where. Her asshole was already quivering at the thought of his presence inside her. She would shrink Mark, and give him as a treat to her own ass. It could chew on him like a candy, slowly consuming him while she masturbated to it. To Jen, Mark’s destiny was to be inside her voluptuous butt.

After her imagination went wild, she realized that a damp spot formed in her panties. Luckily it didn’t oozed to her tight shorts. She wanted Mark, but how? How to draw his attention? How to imprison someone? She could not simply shrink him there, under the risk of being arrested, or worse. She had to draw him away. Looking again at Mark, she noticed that he made many questions during class. Was he having… difficulties? That’s when she had an idea.

Later in the day, in the last class of the evening, Jen approached Mark. “Hmm, Mark, isn’t it?” – she began, then presented herself. The conversation that followed was simple: Jen offered to help him in the assignment. They traded phone numbers, but she suggested that they went to her apartment so she could help him with the project today. Poor little Mark probably got hypnotized by her hips, which she made sure to swing left and right while talking to him. Her boobs were maybe small, but her ass? It made her figure look similar to a pear maybe; but it did help her get what she wanted. While still a virgin, Jen knew how to deal with boys, like bait to fishes.

Mark accepted her offer, and right after class, they went to her apartment. In the trip, she was thinking again about the things she would do to her new slave. Well, the thing – she just HAD to shove him deep inside her hungry asshole. Again her nipples got hard and her skin heated with the image in her mind. Soon they were inside the apartment, and they got the class books in her computer desk. Mark sat at a chair at her side. While discussing the subject, Jen “remembered” that she had a good book about it. She quickly retrieved the spellbook, and got to the page with the shrinking spell.

While she was behind Mark – the boy didn’t even SEE Jen doing the magic! – She said the mystic words, and soon mark passed out. Jen got distressed for a moment. Did she… kill the guy? Without shrinking him? Something was wrong… but soon his body started to get smaller and smaller and smaller until she was less than an inch tall. Perfect size. It’s a shame he was passed out, since Jen really wanted to see his terror. She could wait until he woke up again, but… nope, had to do it now. He had to be inside her this instant. Jen undressed him, leaving only his pants, but she carefully retrieved his wallet and keys. She noticed the smartphone, but she had some ideas for some fun later. She left his diminished clothing on her computer desk, and then quickly took off her own – shirt and bra, which exposed her engorged nipples who also wanted attention, then shorts, and finally, her panties, which came out caked with her girly juices. A thin fillet of her vaginal lubricant connected the fabric to her lower lips, which were engorged and even pulsating for some attention too. Feeling the arousal, she had an idea about how to stick Mark deep inside her. Behind her, below the bed’s mattress, she hid her pink dildo. She placed it on the mattress, and slowly aligned her pussy with it. She wanted to lube it with her own secretions, which were now abundant. She inserted the dildo easily, since her vaginal canal was gaping because of her fire. The thing fit nicely in, but she made sure to contract her muscles to soak it with love juices. She suppressed some moans while doing this. It was good, but she had to hold the enthusiasm to the main course – her butt’s main course.

Pumping it in-and-out some times, she took if from her insides. It was glistering with her own fluids. Now, she picked the shrunken Mark with two fingers – oh how she WANTED to shove him there right now, but this had to wait just a little bit more – and placed him right in the small crevice at the tip of her dildo. He was instantly glued to her juices. Mark was now at the edge of a vehicle destined to plunge deep inside Jen’s asshole, which puckered with anticipation. It was hungry.

The dildo got positioned on the center of the bed, while Jen got there on her knees. Her torso stood upwards, with the dildo between her knees. She just had to sit down – and slowly, she did. With one hand, she spread her butt checks to the sides, which revealed an hungry orifice which was aligned to Mark. It was pulsating, prepared to devour the small boy. Jen’s pussy was already leaking, red with her arousal. The whole room got a little hotter with her temperature.

Her other hand kept the dildo aligned with her back entrance. Finally, when Mark and the dildo hit her asshole, Jen moaned loudly. Yes! YES! He was getting inside her! The anus opened easily to her command, and soon the ring started to consume Mark whole, and the dildo below him. She kept lowering her hips on it, savoring the moment. It was too much – she had an orgasm with there, contracting her vaginal and anal muscles. With luck, Mark still was on the dildo, but she could feel him a little when her rectal walls clamped on his form. An waterfall of her womanly nectar soaked her bed sheets.

Jen’s butt connected to her mattress – the dildo got all the way in, and Mark, too. She gyrated her hips in order to feel the boy, and he was right there, slammed between the dildo’s tip and the swollen back of her rectum. With a swift movement, his body got separated from the dildo, lodged In a wall of her bowels. She could feel him there, still passed out. Carefully, she slid the dildo out of her ass, which came out almost dry – her butt slurped the juices from the thing. Damn, what a hungry ass, she thought. Mark was nowhere to be seen.

It was done. Jen had captured Mark, and he was now deep inside her ass. She wanted to masturbate again, but first she had to savor this victory a little bit more. An entire boy, a human being, was now imprisoned in her asshole, and Jen had no intentions to retrieve him. Oh no, her body is a temple, and he is the lone resident priest now. Or resident slave – if he still has the phone, she could communicate with him from outside, or even simply speak loud enough for him to listen. Oh, that boy will have lots of worshipping to do!

Jen took the dildo to the bathroom sink, cleaned it carefully, and placed it below the mattress again. With every step, Mark was grinded inside her, which resulted in some lewd sounds from Jen’s slightly drooling mouth. She then plopped in the bed, ass up, and felt the little boy get propelled inside her rectum. This made her moan and shiver softly again – it was as good as she thought it would be. Little Mark, her ass slave. Her butt-boy. She wanted this to last, but how? What if the boy got too deep in her ass and… died, smothered? Will he suffocate? The thoughts made she open the spellbook for a solution. In 5 minutes she found some good spells – one to magically stop her digestive process, another one to make little Mark more durable… and they were all so easy! The magic words were said, and she was now more prepared to extend Mark’s stay in her ass for many, many days… weeks… months… maybe years.

She shook her hips from side to side, feeling the little boy inside her butt. Damn, he got deep, and in a very… good spot. Jen got aroused again, her pussy demanding attention while salivating in her bed’s sheets. But her vaginal depths had to wait – today, the attention would be given to her ass.

Her phone was on the bed, and she was almost ready to contact Mark. Hopefully his battery would last. She only needed to find a spell to block his signal to the outer world. Conveniently, the book had the perfect sorcery – Jen casted it, and now his phone could only call to addresses inside her apartment. Just in time, too! Mark was waking up, and she could feel his little steps inside her humid interior. Time to chat.

“Enjoying your stay?” –The giantess had messaged Mark.

Back to the present, the shrunken Mark laid grasping for air in a pool of Jen’s anal juices. Overall, you should have died from the pressure, yet you endured. Were you… stronger? He considered Jen’s words again. If it was true that you were inside her ass, and this wasn’t some trickery, you should’ve suffocated after all this time without proper oxygen, yet here you are, still alive. Battered, but overall, still normal.

Your phone was on the rectal floor, now caked with Jen’s lovely ooze. You tried to call your family, but you got no signal. Weird, but this had to work. All around you, the tunnel was breathing too, relaxing after the exercise. It was way smaller now – if you stood up, you would hit the celling with your head. Checking the phone battery, it had 89% charge now, so you thought it was better to save it for later. Shutting down the phone, you pondered your options: yell for help in this desolate, hot and humid new world; try to find the exit; or lay in the warm floor, doing nothing. Survival instincts told him that you had to find an exit. The two obvious options (if you were really in her rear) was to spelunk until finding the way to her small intestines… or follow to the other way – her butthole, the sphincter that could grant you freedom.

Looking carefully at your surroundings, you noticed that the tube you were in slowly undulated in one direction. Her natural bowel muscle’s movements were indicating the exit! If you had guessed right, you were just where Jen’s colon ended and the rectum began. It was a short journey until the asshole then.

Mark began crawling.

Jen felt him moving in her asshole's direction. She smiled mischievously.

Chapter End Notes:

>Now in his new home, Mark was determined to escape through Jen's anal sphincter. But what if she got other plans for her butt-boy?