- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Mark goes too deep this time.

The way home was torturous for Jen. At first, she was fearful that someone would notice her weird walking – it’s hard to concentrate with her ass filled with a toy and a boy at the same time. But after a while, she got over the shame, since she was just a beautiful woman enjoying a little pleasure.

Once home, she was quick to strip down, and got on her bed for some well-needed action.

You, however, was in a tight spot. Her dildo was almost crushing one of your sides, and in the other, the goopy surface of her rectum was embracing your body with all it’s might. There was no space to move, and every once in a while, a muscular spasm would squish you even more inside this girl. Her goop got into your mouth and nose, and breathing was more problematic than when there was room to move.

Jen didn’t care about you that all to stop her next act.

She got on her belly, and started rubbing her sensitive clitoris, making her shudder with each press of her finger. Drool was coming out from her mouth, her eyes rolling with delight, and her lower lady lips were already drenched with her nectar. She thought a little about how you was still inside her asshole, deep and stuck there forever, and this increased her pleasure. The vaginal rubbing continued while her butt squeezed the toy, trying to pull it in even more.

Her body was becoming warmer, and you didn’t knew how much you could actually take without dying.

Her masturbation session continued while Jen focused on her sex, then on the toy, and then on her living toy, and each time she thought about you, she almost orgasmed. A whole person was now inprisoned inside her butthole, just to please her, just to serve her, her anus really ate someone whole. And it was good. Making you suffer, making you desire freedom, then even making you go inside her on your own, it was all an awesome experience for Jen. This was her life now: punishing your existence with her ass. So good. So good.

Jen orgasmed violently, expelling the dildo from her ass. The juice-caked thing fell on the bed, while she moaned loudly while she turned herself to lay her back on the bed. This was what she wanted, what she needed. She was so glad that you was there for her.

You didn’t knew what the fuck happened when her body apparently orgasmed, but you were now somewhere else. There was light, and some breeze. Was this… outside? Apparently you managed to get squeezed outside the butthole with the dildo, and Jen was still basking in some sort of afterglow.

You didn’t knew exactly what to do. You could try fleeing again, but she could get vengenful. If you stay, life was guaranteed to be smelly and suffocating, serving a woman’s bowels until death. Was it worth? There had to be something you could do to not spend more time inside this girl, there had to be some-

Huge fingers suddenly wrapped around your sides, lifting you. Slowly, you saw the beautiful legs of your “owner”, a glimpse of a swollen, satisfied vulva between her legs, her torso and the gorgeous breasts, and then her face, marked with her angry visage gazing at you. You stood there, between two of her fingers, facing Jen. She looked furious.

“You tried to escape me. Again.” – Said her. Your heartbeat increased, you were panicking now. This angry giantess had you in her fingers, and she thought you were demonstrating infidelity.

“You tried to escape your Goddess, Mark. I love you. Don’t you love me?” – Said Jen. But for you, this wasn’t love. This was just torture, mostly physical, but also psychological.

“FUCK YOU!!” – Your small body yelled in all it’s might towards your torturer. There, you finally got your sentiments out. This bitch was evil, and you didn’t care about what she would do. She could squish you, swallow you, throw you away – whatever, this wasn’t live. Living inside a female’s asshole isn’t worth it.

“No, I won’t fuck myself. You will fuck me. In the ass, Mark.”

Oh no. Not again.

“And this time, you’ll go so deep that you’ll not even have the chance to escape. I don’t care about your opinions, I don’t care about your voice. You will just be my little butt bug, in the darkness of my ass.”

And with that, she got on all fours on her bed. You got moved at a disorientating speed until everything stopped. It felt like time itself stopped. Right at your face you could see a gigantic anus. It breathed slowly, warm air bathing your face. It was slightly agape from the dildo, but just enough to make you pass through the tight ring. Only black was visible inside.

“You will stay inside me forever, Mark.”

She started moving you towards the asshole. Once more you touched it, head-first, being slowly inserted in Jen’s butt. You felt her finger pushing your legs and feet, making your shoulder, torso, and legs slip past her butthole. And again, you fell tumbling down the rectum.

Jen propped her ass upwards. Her plan was to make her muscles pull you deeper than ever now. She slowly felt your descent inside her body, a tiny morsel being swallowed alive once more. He wouldn’t defy her anymore – she wouldn’t give the chance.

You tumbled downwards, making a curve somewhere then hitting a tight spot that pulsated. Already full of Jen’s butt juices, you felt the passage give way to a hot blast of air – another fart, but not full of pressure. It was just enough to give space for you to fall a little more inside her.

The fart trumpeted a little in the air, and Jen felt you finally slipping past whatever threshold you have reached in your previous stays inside her anus. This was as deep as she could make you go right now, but it was marvelous. She still could feel you.

Again Jen masturbated thinking about the little creature that would live forever inside her body. Mark, an student, was now made a prisoner of Jen’s carnal desires. She pulled her torso upright, making your world shift position. You fell a little before becoming stuck in some gooey substance present in this part of her intestines. You tried to find the exit of her body once more, but the passage was compressed, and her goo was pilling on your surroundings. You didn’t even knew where your cellphone was at this phone – like you, it was lost somewhere inside a giant girl.

Jen was almost bouncing on her bed, one hand deep inside her vagina, the other pushing inside her butthole. “Do you love me now, Mark?” – Jen said between moans. “My body loves you, little man. It wants you there.” Even that deep, she could faintly feel you. She focused on your torment, thinking about what you would be thinking. Life, inside her ass, was your future.

Once more, Jen moaned and came while you tried to mantain your sanity inside her bowels.

---

Life around continued the same, with one more person that disappeared. Jen continued her studies, now a little more happy with her day-to-day duties. No one knew, but she always had company of her favorite toy with her. Her one and only Mark.

Chapter End Notes:

>So that's it. Was feeling a tad demotivated to finish writting, but I didn't like to live knowing that even my lame-ass story didn't have a ending.