- Text Size +

The door parted slightly, casting a harsh ray of high-noon sun across the dorm. A patch of laundry strewn floor and bed were briefly illuminated as a figure slinked into the door and shut it tightly, casting the room back into the dim. Lit now only by the faint blue glow of a sleeping  PC, the thin shadow that had entered sighed and tossed a  bookbag limply onto the bed. 


With little fanfare they plopped themselves into a butterfly chair and kicked their shoes off, raising their kneesock clad feet to rest on the table to one side of their keyboard. 


In the black mirror of the monitor  soft features were reflected, a feminine face with thin features and a sleepy golden gaze. Long unkept black bangs framed his face, leading up to a pair of tall shapely jackal ears replete with gold piercings. While one hand suppressed a yawn the other clacked a password into the newly awoken computer, black fingernails mirroring the awakened light from the monitor.


[Welcome, Nil]


Quickly summoning a desktop adorned with a highly patrician  anime wallpaper, Nil contemplated his options for a moment before opening Kemochat and perusing his friend list. 


He smiled to see Fumi had gone straight home from class as well, and started a video call. After a few seconds his room glowed slightly for the image of Fumi's bright face.


"Nya! Hey Nilly~!" the catboy chimed, reclining similarly in his newly donned pajamas. 


"Hey Fufu~."  Nil replied liltly, having already been in his since the night before; a pair of black kneesocks and a baggy white t-shirt. 


"How was class?" Fumi asked, leaning forward and brushing a hand through his feathery white hair and deftly tying it back with a hairtie. 


Nil crossed his arms and sighed. "Boring, just more healing junk again. I can't wait until next year to learn conjuration to do fun stuff like you do." 


Fumi giggled and leaned back, rummaging through unseen objects offscreen, "Speaking of fun stuff, I actually dabbled with a little last night. I thought about what you said before and got you something special in the works!" 


Nils ears perked slightly as Fumi leaned forward and tilted a small plastic container into the camera for him to see. The clear box came into focus and so did a literal handful of figures braced against its presented side. Miniscule but perfectly rendered were several of the 'humans' which Fumi had discovered during one of his planar escapades.


They were unlike the ones he had first shared with the other students of the school, which were so small that even under magical magnification they could barely be made out. These little beings were about a centimeter tall, still puny but infinitely more recognizable for what they were than the civilized dust mites Fumi'd first shown him.


Fumi had apparently brought whole cities of them from their native plane to his own; 'along for the ride by mistake', whatever that meant. Scholarly bemusement were set aside though when Fumi let his circle of friends in on the perverse pleasures he had discovered in their plane. 


Less than a month later Fumi was producing whole continents of these humans in his dorm and handing them out to the other boys and girls of the school like a drug dealer. Within just a couple weeks the school was consumed with perverse experimentation of this new erotica. 


Nil had been Fumi's friend since the first magic aptitude exams, and despite his withdrawn ways, Fumi was someone he felt comfortable sharing intimacy with, as well as his latest projects. 


"It took a lot of work to get them this big," Fumi seemed to snicker a bit at the word 'big', "but I think it's what you wanted. Look, you can even see their little faces! Their little ears are silly, right?" Fumi tapped a fingernail against the lid, knocking the humans inside onto their rears and outraging a few of them enough to clearly shout at him.


Nil simply stared with parted lips, then blushed. "Fufu, you didn't have to do that for me."


Fumi smiled. "I feel like you were right when you said they were just a bit too small to have some intimate fun with. I've thought of them the whole time as just the sum of what you can use their little worlds for, but this seems like it might be alot of fun, nya." he mewed playfully.


Nil had joined Fumi and a few others early on in experimenting with the humans in their far more diminutive size. The game, he was told, was to use the little patches of landscape as sex toys or simply to exert thrilling sway over so many little beings. 

Fumi had taken a continent and placed it beneath his cock on the bed, slowly stroking himself until a thin strand of precum dripped onto it, flooding the diminutive cities and bowling over mountains like a deluge.


It was interesting, different for sure, but Nil hadn't really understood it until Fumi explained how much of a thrill it was to know so many little beings existed solely for your pleasure. That much he understood, and he felt his loins stir at the idea that any one of their most fleeting thrills would become the entire world to the tiny humans. 


That being said Nil didn't think such tiny beings could have much effect, but the other boys seemed excited by such expressions of dominance over a tiny civilizaiton. The rest of the night was a blur of lischevious play, but Nil couldn't shake a nagging sense that the humans would be much more fun if he could play with them more intimately. 


He had told Fumi as much the next morning, nervously though, at risk of sounding unsatisfied with his discovery. On the contrary Fumi was excited to hear Nil's idea. Apparently when he had arrived on their plane he had been smaller than when he left, and he found it lamentable he hadn't spent more time playing with them at that size. Fumi commited himself to the experiment and promptly drafted Nil as tester for this next project. 


Nil was seeing the fruits of that project before him, humans that Fumi promised would be in his hands the next day for him to try out. "Any particular type of humans you want me to get you Nilly?" Fumi inquired.


Nil pondered for a moment before answering coyly, "Uhm. Cute guys I guess."

 "Ha, you're so predictable! Alright, I'll have a bunch for you then if I get to work."


Nil nodded smiling fondly at Fumi and all the effort he had put into his suggestion.
"Thanks Fumi," He replied warmly, at which the two waved goodbye and ended their chat. 


Nil spun his chair about and tossed himself onto the bed, his fluffy tail swishing thoughtfully between his legs. He turned over and stared at the ceiling in the dark, blushing as he thought of what he might do with these humans, fantasies both soft and cruel swimming in his mind.