- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have a very strange writing style, I prefer to make stories up as i go along, so as I'm writing these notes I know about as much about how this story is going to go as you do. That being said, this story may experience drastic changes in narrative, it may go on tangents only to have them removed, or become the new story arc, or i may just leave it there if i like it. I write for myself and no one else, so if you don't like something and I do, I'm keeping it, but please feel free to suggest changes, they may get me out of slumps or I may like it better than what I had planned.

 

 

 

When I woke up I immediately felt like something was off. I sat up and examined myself and my surroundings, it was dark, really dark, I could just barely make out shapes, and none of them made any sense, the walls were covered in strange deep carvings, and there was a group of large square pillars in the center. To top it all off I couldn't remember anything to explain where I was, how I got there, why my clothes looked like I was injured in a fight despite my lack of wounds, or why the only weapon I had was a dagger, I never go out without my sword. As I attempted to remeber something, anything that would explain the situation i was in, i felt something breathing on the back of my neck, before i could even think, in one smooth motion i instinctively unsheathed my dagger, spun around, and slashed the area I thought my target might be. Much to my suprise, i felt the dagger glide accross flash and heard a high pitched squeak, almost like...

"A rat?" I said questioningly, and sure enough in front of me was a rat, about the size of a great dane. In my confusion i let my guard down, and my opponent took advantage, pouncing on top of me. I stared at its hideous incisors as i held it back with all my strength, it's claws tearing at my arms and chest. I was in full combat mode, i was no longer thinking, i let my instincts take over. i plunged my dagger into the side of its neck, and slipped out from under it while it was still in shock. The second i was able to move freely i jumped onto the back of the rat and wrapped my left arm around its neck while my right arm stabbed at it wildly, aiming just enough to hit the rat and not myself.

After what felt like hours of being thrown around, the rat finally stopped running, and collapsed. realizing this was my chance, i slit its throat. as I watched it bleed out, occasionaly twitching, i discovered the extent of my injuries, I'd probably bleed out to the point of no return in about five or ten minutes, i was already about to pass out. as i felt my consiousness leaving me, my surroundings were suddnenly illuminated, as though the sun had just appeared above me. Following that i heard a woman scream, i turned towards the source of the noise, and saw what my mind could only prossess as a giant woman. I then passed out laughing

 

...

 

I awoke to find myself lying on a flat surface in only my underwear.

"I got killed by a rat," I said to myself, adding with a chuckle, "at least I killed it first, so thats a win in my book."

I heard an enthused woman shout "You're okay! Thank God!" suddenly a massive face apeared above me, i recognised it as the face of the giant who screamed. And now that a was actually seeing her she was quite pretty. she had a fair complexion, full pink lips,  a (relatively) small nose, gorgeous green eyes, and beautiful rust-red hair that brushed the floor as she leaned over me, her face would have been more beautiful if she didn't look so worried.

I felt the urge to say something romantic, encouraging, or comforting, but I've never been good with words so what i said instead was; "Who the fuck are you, where the fuck am I, and what the fuck did you do with my clothes?" as I asked the last question I noticed that I was covered in bandages.

A shocked look came over her face as she sat up, "You can talk? And you speak english?"

"Yeah... sure... whatev-" I tried to sit up so i could see her, but instead i just caused myself immense pain and let out a cry of agony. 

"Oh... Don't try and sit up on your own. I'll find something to prop you up." Her honeyed voice was dripping with concern. I heard what sounded like a chair being pushed out from a...

"I'm on a table right now, aren't I?" I asked, my gravelly voice giving the question unintended hostility.

the sound of footsteps stopped "Y-yes, you are." She relpied. She was either concerened or pitied me, I always got the two mixed up.

The realization that I was on, not just a table, but a table a woman of her stature could sit comfortably at, brought many more realizations, the pillars that I saw were probably table and chair legs, and now that i thought about it the carvings could definity have been drawers and cupboards. But the most shocking realization was that the chances of me encountering a giant rat and a giant woman at the same time was, almost none. The sounds of footsteps interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry that took so long," As she spoke I could feel something warm sitting me up "There, is that better?" as the warmth that I assumed to be her hand slid out from behind me I felt some sort of soft cloth was supporting me instead.

"Yes," I replied, ashamed that I couldn't even sit up by myself, "Thank you."

"So what are you?" she asked, leaning over the table in a way that made her massive breasts even more apparent, if she wasn't in such good shape, I would have assume she was nursing.

I pulled my eyes away from the loose yellow shirt that covered her chest and said "I asked first, so," I paused thinking about how it was undoubtedly her who treated my wounds, and decided to word my questions less aggresivly, "Who are you, where am I, and what happened to my clothes?"

"Umm..." I was amazed at how quickly she went from a carring mother to a timid child, "I'm, Jade. You're in my kitchen, and..." She looked away from me and began playing with her hair, "your clothes were stuck to your body so I... had to... cut them off... sorry"

I let out a sigh, "Yeah, I lose a lot of clothes that way. Too much dried blood and you don't have time to try and work them loose." Her face was bright red, i wondered why, i looked at myself, "Wait," i realized why "where'd these come from, I don't wear underwear."

She covered her face with her hands, muffling her words, "I-I have a lot of d-dolls and y-you're then s-same size, so I just -"

She was cut off by my laughter, the sight of a creature ten times my size being so embarresed was hillarious to me. At some point during my laughing fit I fell asleep.