- Text Size +

The Day: Part 2
As you may have noticed, Conner refers to the day he was taken out of his orphanage as 'The Day.' In terms of distress, that was the worst day of his life. It led to 6 years of imprisonment, and here. 
Today would be far worse. 
The day didn't start of so bad. Tessa actually let Conner out of the ice bag, which was nice. Today was a school day, so Conner planned to just rest in his cage for the entire time.
Tessa was going to have a bad day, because well, she had to go to school. With her new slave, however, she was hoping to relieve some of the pain. She didn't know what she was really capable of until today.
Tessa walked into her crappy school. Patrick, the bully, was looking at her as she came into class. 
It was just an average school day, really. She had a quiz, she ate the terrible lunch the school had to provide, she finished up and she tried to run home. Every once and a while, she would manage to escape before the bullies could find her. Today, she was not so lucky. 
"Tess!" Patrick yelled at the top of his lungs.
She kept walking. Patrick ran up to her and threw her onto the ground.
"What did I tell you about trying to leave before we're done?"
"Please not today, Patrick, please not today!"
Patrick was the tallest kid in the school. He stood 6'8; he was a very intimidating figure. He did not like being talked back to. The rest of the gang eventually surrounded Tessa too, and there was no way out.
Tessa suddenly remembered what it felt like to be in the reverse position. She now had experience in Patrick's shoes. She did as she was told.
Because she tried to run away, it lasted longer than usual. The rest of the kids laughed at her, as she fought back tears. Patrick pushed her into a ditch.
"You'd better do as I say, bitch."
Tessa slowly nodded, reluctantly. She was building up rage, as she always did. Today, at least, she had a place where she could vent. 
Tessa walked home, slowly. She had to consider this carefully. Was this too much? She didn't know, but she had to do something. 
As Tessa walked through the door, she mulled over the action she would come to regret, eventually. She obviously couldn't do this every time something bad happened. It wasn't possible, and she wouldn't be able to fulfill her oath. Tonight, however, she was going to hurt him. All of the anger and frustration she had ever felt, would be relieved tonight.
Tessa stormed into her room, looking for tape.  In her hand, was a toothpick she brought home from the cafeteria. Conner had been practicing standing the entire day. He thought he probably could.
Tessa looked absolutely furious. Conner hoped he hadn't done something wrong. This was it, wasn't it? Conner braced himself: he sensed that something bad was about to happen.
Tessa yanked the cage door open, and pulled Conner out, squeezing him. She shrunk him to about 3 inches tall. That was about right. She slammed his tiny body against the wall, and taped him to it. Conner was shaking again.
Then, Tessa picked the toothpick up off of the floor. Conner began to realize what was going on. He remembered the giantess' warning, but he couldn't just stay silent here. He had to beg.
"Mistress?" he said
No answer. 
Tessa approached him.
"You- you don't have to do this, mistress."
Still no answer.
Conner didn't know if she was going to kill him, or just injure him. It was going to hurt either way.
Tessa lay two fingers on him, holding him securely, preparing for the stab.
"Mistress, please? Please!"
Tessa inched the toothpick forward, slowly.
"Please... please don't hurt me..."
Tessa wasn't listening.
She drove the toothpick into Conner's shoulder. He screamed in agony.
This is where the rush usually came in. Tessa would always feel a jolt of excitement after the blow. This was why she did what she did. 
Tessa felt nothing. 
Tessa pulled the toothpick out, and drove it in again. Conner was screaming louder than it looked like he physically could.
Tessa still felt nothing. She looked into the eyes of her slave. They were gleaming. But he was crying, and writhing and screaming. Tessa suddenly felt sick. She immediately took the toothpick out, and removed the tape. Conner fell onto the ground. He became silent, surprisingly.
Tessa just stood their, mouth half open, a terrible feeling in her stomach. She looked like she was about to faint. 
She felt likely she should be hurting him. Why wasn't she? That was the only way she could ever feel better about herself.
She picked up the toothpick. She was going to break the oath. She couldn't watch this. Conner put his hands up, helplessly. He then spread them apart, his eyes wide as the moon, tears rolling down his face. In the most genuine, innocent, helpless way he could, he looked up at this monster, this terrible, terrible monster, and said
"Why are you doing this to me?"
She just stared down at him. 
Why was she doing this to him?
Tessa felt dizzy. She fell back onto her bed, while Conner was bleeding out. He eventually fainted.
Tessa was stuck in her own head. She saw Patrick looming over her, huge. He was already huge, but now he was gigantic. He towered over her like a skyscraper. He saw her, and his hand began to descend. It was chasing after her. She began to run, but he caught her. Immediately, she went into another dream.
It was the same thing, but she was the skyscraper, and there was Conner, small and helpless. Conner was running away, terrified. Tessa was as tall as the building beside her. That building was a mirror.
She looked into the mirror. She saw Patrick. She felt like throwing up. 
She looked down at Dream Conner.
"Come back!" she yelled.
He was already gone.
She slapped herself out of the dream, and saw Conner bleeding out on the floor.
"Oh my God! What am- what have I done?"
She quickly got a cotton press, and put it on Conner's arm. It turned red immediately. She had no idea what to do. She put Conner's arm on another cotton press, and put him on a pillow in his cage. 
She couldn't sleep at all that night.