- Text Size +

Happy Tessa
Tessa felt happier than she had in years. She had something to control. She had something to own. The thing that excited her most was how easily she could end his life, if she wanted to. With the jolt of her little toe, she could smush him out of existence.
Walking down her run-down, miserable neighborhood, she started laughing; laughing hysterically. This wasn't a test of confidence either; this was her excitement. She pictured her little slave looking up at her. She must look like a mountain to him.
She carefully considered all of the things she could do to him. Foot rubs, massages, everything! Some nights, she could probably just flick him around a bit. She continued giggling. To an onlooker, this would be really creepy. Tessa didn't care. She was happy.
She returned home before 6 pm. Saturdays were usually when her father came home, if he did at all. Sure enough, at 6:18, her father came staggering into the house, babbling in drunkspeak. He tripped over the doorstep.
"Howre yooou doin'?" he mumbled.
"Great!" his daughter replied.
"Watch yoove been uppp toooo?"
"I'm keeping a tiny boy in a cage. I'm torturing him."
"Thaaaat's niiiice." 
His jolted back and forth continuously. He looked like a bobble head. God was he drunk. How could bartenders sleep at night? Then Tessa remembered that she had a slave upstairs.
"Weelllp. Daddy's gottaa go tooooo wor- work noooow. Bye honeeey."
He rolled out the door, and Tessa closed it immediately. He was never physically abusive, which was nice. 
She went to have dinner, but the fridge was empty. The food drive was closed too, so that wasn't an option. She decided to just go to her room. 
She looked into Conner's cage. He was fast asleep, snoring ever so quietly. He was adorable... No! Stop it, Tessa! He is a slave. He is nothing but a slave. Tessa decided to just go straight to bed. She was right, they had a long day ahead of themselves.

 

It Contiunues

 

Tessa woke up at 7 am. She had all sorts of things planned for the day. She went to Conner's cage with a desire to wake him up in an unnecessarily cruel fashion. To her surprise, he already was.
"Hello mistress. I am ready."
She took him out of the cage and returned him to half an inch tall with her device. Conner wondered how tall she could make him, if she wanted. His thoughts were quickly interrupted, because Tessa thought he looked a little too cheery. She flicked him onto the ground.
Conner didn't know why that was necessary, but he got back up nevertheless. Oh God... she looked so beautiful. Save a bra, her chest was completely bare. She still had shorts on, however.
With surprising and seemingly rare grace in regards to Conner's treatment, Tessa lifted him up, lay down, and placed him just below her belly button. 
"Climb me."
This seemed a little too easy. He looked up at his keeper skeptically. 
"Climb!"
"Yes, mistress!"
It would take forever to get to her face, but he got started. This was perfectly fine with him, as you'd imagine. Conner knew there had to be catch, but he couldn't quite figure it out. 
He was about half way to her bra when he felt a shadow over him. He turned around. A toy robot was moving up her chest behind him. It was holding a block that it lifted up and down. The robot was huge compared to him.
Conner began to run. His heal was killing him, but he had no choice. He hardly had any chance to move during his time at his previous location, but he was moving now. Tessa watched him flee for his life. She was amused. She had seen Bull Running clips before, and she liked to think that this was similar.
Out-of-shape people would run a lot faster than you'd think when they're scrambling for their lives. Conner was too thin to be considered out of shape, but he was definitely scrambling. He was running fast, but not fast enough.
When he got to her bra, he realized how incredibly small he was. The strap towered over him like a tree. The toy robot was getting close. He didn't know what to do. He leaned against the strap, terrified, the robot approached. Closer and closer, closer and closer.
The robot raised the block above him. This was it. This was how he was going to die. A toy robot, operated by an insane girl, was going to crush him like a bug. As the block descended, the entirety of Conner's short life flashed before his eyes.  
His experiences at the orphanage, Ms. Thompson... and that's about it. Conner couldn't help but regret the pathetic life he lived. He could not think of a death more fitting, to serve as a metaphor for it.
Actually, a lot of things happened in this short second. Tessa looked at Conner's face. Any pride he might have add before now had completely disappeared. His expression was just flat, almost embracing death. 
Of course, Tessa didn't kill him. She promised she wouldn't. She let the robot knock him over, before stopping it. 
Conner knew immediately that he wasn't dead.
Congratulations, he thought. You have humbled someone who had no pride to be humbled. These were the games that this monster was going to play. He was going to have to go through this daily, and he knew it. Conner felt himself being bobbed up and down. She was laughing.
Just hilarious. So very hilarious. 
Tesa lifted Conner off of her chest, and threw him to the ground once again.
"Pathetic." she said. 
I am pathetic, mistress, he said in his head.
As he got up, she kicked him back down. 
"Stay there, slave. I will return."
As she left the room, Conner tried to get up, but it was no use. His heel was killing him, and the physical punishment was really taking its toll. He lay down, helpless, embarrassed and afraid.
Tessa soon returned with a straw and a glass of water. Oh no... Oh no!
Conner knew he couldn't speak without permission, so he just gave Tessa the most innocent, helpless looking stare he could manage. It didn't make a bit of difference. 
Tessa began sucking water up with the straw, and dropping it down below. A gigantic wave of water splashed beside Conner. This could definitely kill him. 
For the next few minutes, Tessa would rain water down on Conner, who would desperately crawl out of the way. If a raindrop were ever to land on him, he would probably drown. 
After what seemed like forever, Tessa finally ran out of water. Conner was soaked, but he somehow avoided any raindrop falling on him directly. He fell on his chest in exhaustion. He knew Tessa wouldn't like that, but he had no strength left.
Tessa lifted him up. His hair was dripping wet. He looked like he had definitely had enough... but she hadn't.
For the rest of the day, Tessa commanded Conner to worship her feet. He had no idea what this meant. Truthfully, Tessa, once again, had no idea what she meant either. She was having too much fun to really care.
Conner carefully rubbed and bowed to her feet. Every once and a while, Tessa would do something cruel. Sometimes, she would just kick him onto the ground. Other times, she would wave her other foot over him intimidatingly. 
Once, she grew him a bit, before lifting him up between her toes and shaking him right and left, up and down. He felt nauseous when she let him go, but he continued anyway. He had no choice.
He was tiny, and quite literally at the feet of his master. He was standing on one foot most of the time, because of his stupid ankle. Conner once again considered how pathetic he must've looked.
Like a miniature flamingo, he kept his balance, doing everything he could to keep Tessa from hurting him. Why was he chosen for this? Had he not suffered enough in life? Was the purpose of his existence to entertain this giantess?
He began rubbing the foot harder as he separated himself from his physical reality. He was beginning to feel how Tessa felt before his arrival. Depressed, helpless, flat. Seemingly just to make his point, Tessa pushed Conner onto the ground with her foot.
It just lay there, flat on Conner. Conner didn't put up any sort of fight. He just lay down, his arms spread out, under the foot of the giant. Tessa applied  a bit of pressure: Not enough to kill, but definitely enough to hurt. Conner wanted to cry, but he couldn't. 
He felt the tiny contents of his body slowly spreading apart as Tessa applied more and more pressure. Her foot was completely clear and pale. If it wasn't on top of him, he wouldn't mind so much. 
This continued for a very uncomfortable amount of time. Finally, she lifted her foot and released him. Conner just felt useless and pathetic. He immediately returned to the foot worship as soon as Tessa put her foot back up. 
After a hours and hours of worship and physical abuse, it was finally over. Conner fell onto the ground by himself this time.
"Get up, slave."
Conner tried, but his leg had gone numb. He couldn't even crawl.
"Mistress, I cannot move."
Tessa lifted him up.
"You are useless. You are lucky that you even live."
She threw him onto the floor again.
"Get up!"
It took a lot of effort, but Conner managed to go into a strange crawl. Tessa just shook her head and lifted him up. She put him in his cage and left him there.
"I'll get you some ice," she said with a smile.
Conner didn't like the way she said that, but he didn't see what the loophole was. 
When Tessa returned with the ice, Conner thought she was finally taking it easy on him.
"Thank you, mistress."
Then Tessa took Conner out of the cage, and put him in the bag of ice. She made a small breathing hole, and sealed it up. No sleep tonight, it would seem. 
Conner spent the entire night, trying to avoid the ice cold water. When the melting had finished, he rested his foot in the water, and tried to get some sleep. 
In her bed, Tessa was just smiling mischievously.