- Text Size +

Delivery:
When Conner woke up, he was draped in something that sort of looked like a muffin wrapper. He was throttled up and down. He recognized what this was. He was in a car, and they were driving on a country road. 
Conner tried to shake himself free, but it was no use. His hands were tied behind his back, and his feet were tied together rather awkwardly. Oh God... they had twisted his ankle the wrong way. He looked away.
Later, it would amaze Conner how long he took remember why he was in that car. After 20 minutes, it finally dawned on him. He was going to his new home. In a few minutes, he would see the sunlight and the sky and the clouds. He would get to be a normal kid again. And then he remembered how tiny he was.
You're not normal, he thought to himself.
For the remainder of the drive, Conner considered what his first words would be to his new owner.
"Hi there."
"I'm Conner."
"Howdy partner." 
No, he wasn't saying that. Unfortunately, Conner's eventual disappointment was a result of his optimism. Conner had flushed any possibility of a bad owner out of his head. He didn't want to think about that. People aren't like that.
So, when the car came to an abrupt stop, Conner was smiling. These were the seconds between him and his new life. 6 years of it had been wasted, but that was all over.  
For now on, Conner would not be at the mercy of a shady black market scheme. His dignity was returning. His self-respect was returning. His will to get out and enjoy life was returning... or so he thought.
 Conner was lifted into the air abruptly, and rather non-smoothly. He peered out at the sky. It was thick with dark clouds as far as the eye could see. A raindrop came uncomfortably close to soaking him. Conner realized he could probably drown if he wasn't careful. 
He was pushed through a mailslot in the door. A rustling in the distance turned into a loud thump as the doorbell rang. Conner quickly ducked his head back into the wrapping. 
Wait for it... the thump turned into a gentle thud as footsteps approached. Wait for it... the footsteps were getting closer and closer. Conner was shaking. Wait... and there was Tessa. She carefully unwrapped Conner out of his bag. 
Conner looked up at her. She was stunning. She looked around his age too. Golden blonde hair draped down her back. She had a smooth face and glittery grey eyes, and had a gorgeous figure. She looked to be almost 6 feet in height.
She wore an old grey t-shirt and shorts going down to her knees.  Conner was still speechless. She smiled at him sweetly. Conner mistakenly assumed this was a good thing.
Tessa was equally amazed to see that this was real. The shady company hadn't just taken the money and ran off. If he were bigger, Tessa thought, he would be okay to look at.
He had a near paper-thin body. His light brown hair was trimmed expertly. His face was so- so inviting. For a moment, Tessa felt terrible. She knew that that innocence would be drowned out of his face in the blink of an eye. Speaking of which... his were dreamy- No Tessa, she thought.
She made an oath.  This would be Tessa's punching bag. She could not show any sympathy. As a test of her own confidence, she tried to muster up a smile. It was easier than she thought.
"Howd-" Conner punched himself.
"Hi there," said Conner "My name's Conner. What's yours?"
Here we go, thought Tessa. Goodbye smiling boy. 
Her facial expression slowly became neutral, and she just glared at him. Conner stopped smiling too. 
Tessa quickly jetted her arm towards Conner, grabbing him aggressively. Conner was in an instant state of shock.
Tessa squeezed him until he heard him struggling for breath. She said
"Listen closely, slave."
Slave? Thought Conner.
"From this point on, you are my slave and I your mistress. That is also what you will refer to me as. You will refer to me as mistress."
Conner was stunned. His excitement had been instantly shattered like glass. He tried to speak, but his voice just came out as a squeak. Tessa pulled a wire out of the material Conner had been wrapped in. She put it around her ear.
"What will you call me?" she asked.
"M- mistress." came the response.
"Good. If you ever try to talk back, or displease me, you will regret it." she picked a doll up off the floor, and reached for her razor.
"And if you ever try to escape..."
Tessa had prepared for this. She carefully sliced the head off of the doll. 
Conner's look of shock turned into fear. That's an understatement actually: Conner looked absolutely terrified. 
"I-" he gulped. "I pr- promise not to," he was choking on fear. He finally mustered something up:
"I won't run away mistress."
Internally, Conner was screaming. He had been shrunk down, and boxed up in a cage for the last 6 years. Here he was, thinking that he was on the way to a happy life, only to be somewhere even worse.
In the way, between him and happiness, stood a girl the size of a skyscraper. Then he wondered what a real skyscraper looked like. 
Hold on, he thought to himself. Maybe- maybe she's just joking. She just wants to see the look on my face. Right?
"Mistress pl-" he started
Tessa threw him to the ground.
"No talking without permission!"
 She wasn't joking. This was real. This girl was a sadistic monster. She would treat him like a slave. Conner realized that he'd better start acting like one. He mustered up all of the bravery he had in his little heart. Really little heart.
"I'm sorry, mistress."
"Stand!" Tessa demanded.
"Mistress," said Conner "My heel is twisted. I cannot stand."
Tessa bent down and looked. He was too small to see. She adjusted the wire on her ear, and he became around 2 inches tall. He wasn't lying, his heel looked terrible.
"You shall serve me, nevertheless," Tessa said.
With that, she brought him to her bed and laid down on her back, placing Conner on her foot. She, rather cruelly, chained Conner's sore heel to the bedpost. She placed a small bucket beside him as well as a tiny paintbrush-looking object.
"Paint my nails."
"Y- yes mistress."
Conner got to work immediately. He hadn't done anything like this before, but he knew he had to. He didn't want to become the doll. 
Because his foot was chained to the bedpost, he had to crawl to her nail. He carefully placed the brush into the goop. Cyan blue. He liked blue. Oh shut up, he told himself. He carefully moved the brush to her nail and rubbed the polish in. This wasn't so bad. 
Smoothly, very smoothly, he rubbed and dabbed her nails. Her foot was smooth and beautiful. She was-
"Faster!" Tessa bobbed her leg. Conner had to grab the polish so that it wouldn't spill. That would anger her and drown him. 
"I'm sorry mistress! I'm sorry!"
He had to put away his fantasies. This was the situation he was in now. This girl was a tyrant, not an angel. She would never show weakness and neither could he. He had to do as she said, always.
After a while, he was finished with the nails. In his eyes, at least, they didn't look half bad. Maybe he could survive here. At the very least, this was a start. If she had confidence in him, maybe she would tone it down a bit.
Tessa examined her nails. She didn't know what was good and what was bad, because she had never had her nails painted until now. She just thought that this was a good idea. They looked like painted nails, that's all she knew.
"That's all I need from you today, slave. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."
Tomorrow? thought Conner. It was still bright outside. 
Tessa picked up Conner and brought him towards a cage. It looked like Conner could probably fit through those holes. Then he realized that Tessa had made him 6 inches tall. Darn.
This was overkill, and Tessa knew it, but he had to be afraid. She wanted to hurt him. She violently chucked Conner into the metal cage. Conner went face first into the bars, and fell onto the ground. Tessa slammed the cage shut. 
Conner felt himself getting choked up. He couldn't do it, yet. Be a man. Be a man. Be a man about it. Tessa finally walked out the front door. 
Conner swallowed his tears. Not the time. Not the time. He looked around the cage. Was this supposed to be where he slept? Was she serious? There was no cushion or pillow in the cage; just cold metal bars. At least the cage he was kept in before had soft spots to put your head. This was terrible.
Conner lay down in the middle of the cage and tried to use his arms as pillows. His body was still on the cage. Maybe some thinking would tire him out. Unfortunately, he could only think about how terrible his situation was. 
He was a slave now. A literal slave. Conner just couldn't understand. This girl was just so physically attractive, how could she be this way on the inside? He knew he had to suck it up. This was his life; his sad, miserable, hopeless life. He moved to the corner of the cage, rested his head in his knees, and eventually fell asleep.