- Text Size +
After being deposited in the tupperware and put into Jay’s closet, Michelle stood stupefied at her situation and still sticky from the wet cum coating her. Jay had closed the door so there was still some light that leaked through, but it was mostly dark still. Once she broke out of her stupor her fist action was to try to clean herself. She felt completely disgusting. She made her way over to the bottle cap filled with water and began tearing the paper towel. With each piece Michelle dipped it in her water and wiped her face of the sticky residue. As it hardened it became harder to get off. She had already used up half of her water and had only gotten get face, neck, hands and forearms cleaned. Leaning forward the tiny woman cupped her hands in the cap and drank most of the remaining water.

Michelle was exhausted. Her entire night before was spent escaping her previous captor, and then when she finally made it out, and even managed to get someone’s attention, it turns out to him he found a new sex toy. She knew that she needed to sleep while she had the chance. Laying down, the tiny rubbed her back against the paper towel floor. Then she flipped over and rubbed her stomach, breasts, and legs in a different, dry spot of the floor. Michelle was trying to wipe some of the cum off of her so at least she wouldn’t have as much dried to her skin and hair. The hair was going to be the worst part. It was completely saturated. She knew once it dried it would be like industrial strength hair gel.

Michelle made her way to the far end of the container. Her mobility was starting to become slightly limited by the drying liquid. She wanted to make a pillow and blanket out of the towel, but knew that it would just stick right to her. Instead Michelle kind of wadded her hair up into a pillow and laid down on her back. As her head pressed into her hair there was a slimy squirting sound. A bit of semen leaked out of her hair. She had never felt more violated or disgusted in her life. Trying to push it out of her mind she laid there with her eyes closed and tried to fall asleep before she was too uncomfortable from the drying spunk. Surprisingly or not, she managed to fall asleep within minutes.

The sun for the next day had already started to rise. The little captive slept like a rock but awoke to the sound of people in the bedroom. Michelle tried to sit up but she realized that she was stuck to the paper towel. Part of her arms were free because she had washed them off, but everywhere else touching the towels was adhered. Her legs, butt, back, shoulders, but especially her hair and neck were completely stuck from the dried cum that acted like glue and her long sleep. The tiny knew she must had slept for at least 15 hours straight. The sun was hitting the closet door like it had the previous morning before she passed out.

First focus was getting her arms free. Wiggling and turning, she started to slowly tear the paper where her arms started to stick. The only problem is the paper stuck to her as she would pull it away from the floor. Next she used her hands to try to disconnect the paper from her head. It was a nightmare trying to unattach her wadded up and completely hardened hair. Eventually Michelle just tore around it so she could finally lift her head up. As she struggled tiny flakes of dried semen began chipping off of her. She continued the same process until she freed her entire body. Once on her feet though, she still had a layer of paper towel encrusted to her entire back half. Before falling asleep Michelle felt disgusting from being wet and sticky. Now she felt disgusting from being crusty and immobile. Not having anything to do but to wait, Michelle started working on peeling the stuck paper off her skin where she could reach.

The tiny sat in the tupperware for what she guessed was about an hour before something happened. The closet door slid open and the container was grabbed abruptly.
“This is the little surprise I was telling you about” A familiar masculine voice bellowed down from above. Michelle watched the giant hand unclip the lid and promptly remove it. Looking up, two giant faces peered down at her. One was the face of Jay, her captor, but the second face was that of a woman with dirty blonde hair and big beautiful eyes. Those eyes fixated in fascination at the little being. All Michelle could do was stare up at the new girl’s gaze. The giantess’ eyes looked hungry.

“Oh my god! She’s so tiny!” Said the woman as she leaned down even closer.
“Her name is Michelle” Jay introduced his toy.
“Ohhh hi Michelle! My name is Destini.” Destini had gotten so close that Michelle could start to feel and smell her breath as she talked. The tiny remained petrified under the eyes of this new woman. Would she help her? Michelle guessed probably not if Jay decided to show her. “There’s some paper and stuff stuck to her.” Destini inquired. Jay responded, “Yeah, I already had some fun with her.” Destini’s eyes widened even more out of excitement. Michelle saw the expression change. Destini turned her head to look up at Jay, a big grin spread across her face. “You think we could play with her?” She asked excitedly and almost innocently. Jay set the container on the foot of his bed. “I’d love to.”

The giant pulled down the zipper on his pants and then unbuttoned them. Then he pulled his boxers down with his jeans to reveal his large erect cock. Destini’s mouth was already watering. Michelle watched as Jay swung his enormous member over the top the plastic bin. He bent forward and pushed down on the base of his dick. The mushroom top connected with the floor of the container and Michelle just stared at the monster. A little bit of precum connected with the paper towel and made a string between the urethra and floor. Slowly Michelle’s eyes worked their way up from the head, along the shaft, up to his stomach, chest, and finally, face. Jay’s expression was serious yet amused. “Climb on.” He instructed.

Michelle inched forward reluctantly, knowing it would probably be worse if she refused. Once at the head of Jay’s monstrous dick she extended her arms and got her grip where the giant’s shaft ended and head began. She looked up to the god-like beings and choked back tears. The woman was looking down with wide eyes and biting her bottom lip. She had leaned forward so much her face was basically over the container. Michelle looked back forward not wanting to think about the hungry giantess. Bringing her knees up she finally got a grip on the giant’s penis. It was hot to the touch and Michelle could even feel the giant heartbeat through it. With every beat the cock seemed even harder somehow. Even getting a bit bigger. The tiny’s entire wingspan only went about halfway around the cock. She had to keep her face pressed against it just for some more traction. Slowly working her way up, she moved her arms up a bit, then her legs to catch up. Luckily (or not) for Michelle the dried cum on her gave her more grip to climb with.

Thirty seconds or so went by and Michelle’s feet were past the head of Jay’s dick. Removing his hand, Jay’s cock sprang up into the air. Michelle screamed and held on for her life as she was shot upwards. Impressively, the little dick rider managed to keep her grip, even after Jay’s cock sprang up so hard it almost hit his stomach. Terrified, Michelle stayed attached holding on for dear life, eyes closed with tears streaming from her eyes. The bouncing finally stopped, but she remained paralyzed with fear.

Destini got into position with her face directly in front of Jay’s huge cock. She looked up at Jay, then changed her focus to Michelle as she slowly leaned forward. As Destini’s lips were about to make contact, Michelle could feel the breathe from her nose washing over her. Realizing what was coming, Michelle sprang to life and scurried to the base of the penis as quickly as she could. Turning around, Destini’s enormous face was getting closer. As she slid forward the end of Jay’s cock disappeared into her mouth. The giantess’ big green eyes fixated on the tiny the entire time. Michelle was panicking, to her back there was only a wall of recently shaved skin and to her sides no where but down. All she could do was wait for the giantess’s plump lips to catch her.

Destini was getting excited. She was getting so close to the frantic little person. Right as Michelle thought her time was up the giantess stopped. Destini tried to push forward but she couldn’t fit anymore of Jay’s dick down her throat. After a little more effort she retracted her head. Michelle sighed in relief. Destini looked back at her toy and smiled sinisterly.
“You’re not getting off that easily” the giantess said as she moved downwards towards Jay’s sack. She licked up and down his balls until she decided to put it all in her mouth. Playing with it with her tongue gently. Then she brought her tongue from the bottom of the sack slowly all the way up to the base of his penis and the its head. Michelle could feel the heat from her mouth as she passed. Once she reached the head the giantess wrapped her lips around it, sucking on it and playing with her tongue lovingly. Destini’s gaze fixed on her tiny. Michelle could tell she was grinning as well.

The giant mouth opened, but the pink slimy tongue still rested against the the throbbing cock. Slowly, the giantess moved her face closer to the base of Jay’s cock. The giantess’s tongue was much bigger than the frantic little girl. And it was heading right towards her. Destini wanted to make her motions as melodic and suspenseful as possible. Michelle backed against the wall of flesh and shut her eyes tight in preparations for contact with the wet pink organ. Destini dragged her tongue up to the tiny and fully engulfed her. Very slowly making sure to taste the little girl with the entirety of her tongue. Beneath, Michelle struggled. She couldn’t breathe, and it was hot, dark, wet and sticky. The lick probably lasted for at least 20 seconds, but to Michelle it felt much longer. Destini watched as the tiny fought to remove the spit on her face so she could get a breathe of fresh air. Not only was she soaking wet, but she had also become sticky again from the saliva mixing with the dried cum.

“Mmmmmh you taste so good!” Destini said gleefully. She looked up at Jay. He was just enjoying the show, but especially how it felt. Still looking into his eyes, Destini lowered back down, letting her mouth hang open. She flicked the head of his cock up and down with the tip of her tongue. Gradually she went from using more tongue to sucking on the head of his dick again, still not breaking eye contact. After getting more aggressive with it, her focused changed back to Michelle. Using her mouth, Destini pulled down on the erect cock. Michelle started panicking again. She knew what was happening. Slowly, the tiny began sliding down the slippery shaft. The giantess held Jay’s cock down under her tongue and opened her mouth awaiting her prey. Michelle frantically tried to climb back up, but all this was doing was turning Jay on even more. Still sliding down, Michelle’s foot made contact with the slimy tongue. The air felt heavy, wet, and warm. Destini moved her head forward and engulfed the tiny in her mouth.

The giantess could feel the pound of tiny fists against the roof of her mouth. She slid her head back and off of the erect penis, taking the little woman with her and leaving a shiny coating. Inside of Destini’s mouth Michelle struggled and tried to fight off her massive tongue. The giantess poked and prodded her little prisoner. She could still taste the coating of Jay’s cum that had dried to her. Moving all around her body Destini tasted and licked up all of the residue that was left on Michelle. After cleaning the little woman, Destini placed her lips back onto Jay’s waiting member.

As the light shown into the giantess’ mouth, Michelle could see the head of the giant penis coming back at her. Just the head was placed in, and Michelle backed against the slimy tongue trying to keep her distance. It was very dark now, but with the small amount of light let into the cavern, Michelle could see the precum still dripping down the urethra from the faint glimmer of light. The giant tongue slowly forced her into contact with the mushroom tip. The little girl tried to push away, but her arms would just slide off because of the saliva.

Destini proceeded to work her tongue and the tiny around Jay’s cock, bringing it deeper in her mouth as she went. The tiny woman fighting back made it feel even better. A few minutes of this and Jay was ready to burst. “I’m gonna cum” Jay said to Destini to give her a warning. To prepare, she placed the tiny right in front of his dick and held her there with her powerful tongue while her head motions got more deliberate.

Michelle was trapped and frantic, knowing what was about to come. She tried pushing back to free herself, just causing the giant to enjoy the sensation more. A torrent of hot cum exploded out. The tiny woman was completely covered, still held completely in place. It wasn’t just one burst, but four with each shot being less powerful than the first one. Michelle tried frantically to get her breath, swatting the cum from her face. Jay sat back in the afterglow. It was possibly the best orgasm he’d ever had.

Destini kept her mouth on the swollen cock, milking it for everything Jay had. Afterwards, she pulled away and swallowed most of his semen, making sure not to swallow the new little sex toy. Her tongue lapped the remaining cum off of Michelle. Destini made especially sure to work her tongue in between the tiny’s legs. Minutes passed before Destini spit the shrunken woman onto the palm of her hand.

“Wow Jay that was incredible. Where did you get her?” Destini sat on the bed observing the tiny struggle with her spit in her hand. Jay’s penis was finally starting to relax and beginning to limp down a bit. “I just found her out back. She said she escaped from one of my neighbors’ houses.” Jay sat down on the bed as well, leaving his pants unzipped, cock and balls still hanging out. “Looks like she didn’t get so lucky with the house she escaped to though.” Jay joked. “Mmmh I don’t know about that. I think she might be veeery lucky.” Destini said as she looked down hungrily and began petting the wet little girl. Michelle was already uncomfortable enough from the spit, abuse, and patronizing discussion above her. Now she was being prodded by the giantess’ finger as well.

Jay looked back at Destini intrigued. “Oh yeah? Why’s that?” He questioned. “Well she gets to service your enormous beautiful cock all the time. And she’ll get to worship my gorgeous body like the goddess I am.” Destini replied, even more exited and playing with the tiny rougher as she spoke. Destini brought her hand with her new sex toy up close to her face. Michelle was forced once again to stare at the giantess’ overpowering face. “She hasn’t even gotten to experience my body yet.” Michelle was mere inches away from her mouth as she spoke sensually over her. The tiny was still unused to the hot, humid, and smelly air that engulfed her as the giantess spoke, even though she was already covered in saliva. She could see up Destini’s nostrils from this angle. Destini had apparently gone to get them waxed recently.

“She’s just now learning her new place in life. Soon enough little Michelle will be worshiping us and loving every minute of it.” The tiny was scared for herself already, but she was terrified of her future. It seemed like things were just going to get worse for her instead of better.

Slowly and deliberately, Destini’s next few words washed over Michelle. “If you love the way Jay’s cum tastes, wait until you try mine.”
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for being a slow writer. Feedback always appreciated.