- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story. Hopefully I’ll get better as I go.

——
Jay walked out to his back yard. It was early in the morning and the sun had just recently come up. He had only boxers on. His dick was still semi-erect from his morning wood that he hadn’t yet taken care of. He walked over to the side of the lawn and pulled out his cock from his boxers and begun to pee. As Jay basked in the sun finishing his morning business he saw something shuffling through the grass a few yards away. The grass hadn’t been cut in a few days so it was a little taller than average. As Jay made his way over he saw what looked like a moving doll. There were cries from below he could hear more as he got closer. “Hey! Down here! Help me please!” There were arms flailing and jumping up and down apparently to try to get the giant’s attention.

As he got closer Jay could make out the figure better. It appeared to be a blonde woman, only about two or three inches tall. She seemed completely proportional and normal other than being so small. Jay bent over to pick up the tiny figure. The little woman could see the head of his half-hard dick hanging out of the bottom of his boxers. It looked enormous to her. She could tell it was well above average. She didn’t want to think about it too much, though it would be hard not to see from her angle. Jay delicately wrapped his fingers around her body, letting her arms be free. He brought her up to his face to get a better look at her and hear her more clearly. “Please help I just escaped from one of your neighbors! He shrunk me and was keeping me as an experiment!” she pleaded “You have to help me!” Jay’s dick had started to reharden and was throbbing trying to break out of his boxers. He gave a little mischievous smile “Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here.” Jay turned back to the door and make his way inside, smiling and still looking at the tiny blonde in his hand.

Walking back through his living room to his room he closed the door behind him. Jay set the tiny woman on his desk and sat down on his chair. His eyes were still fixated on her. Jay’s cock was fully erect and throbbing now, but since it was below the table his new captive couldn’t see it. The boxers could barely hold his dick. Jay decided he’d hold off for a little bit on giving it some attention.

“What was your name?” The giant bellowed. He leaned in closer and tilted his ear towards her. The tiny woman answered meekly “It’s Mi..Michelle” she said obviously still feeling nervous. Jay responded “You said you were being kept by one of my neighbors? Which neighbor? And what did he do to you?”
Michelle took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts before it all just bursted out of her. “It was the house at the end of the street. He kept us in little cages.” Tears started to well up in her eyes. “He would do different tests to see how durable he could make us. And sometimes....” She gulped “He would take someone to a different room and then I wouldn’t see them again.”
Jay was intrigued “So you’re pretty durable then?” He moved his hand closer to her and grabbed her arm between his thumb and index finger. Then he put a little pressure on her arm. There was no look of pain on Michelle’s face. Jay pinched a little harder. She still didn’t complain or struggle. There was concern in the back of her mind at the line of questioning though. Jay begun to pinch decently hard on her arm. “That’s starting to hurt” The tiny began to pull away obviously feeling uncomfortable. Jay let go of her arm and started to prod her with his giant finger and feel different parts of her body. Michelle tried to pull the collar of her shirt up and the base of it down to make her feel less exposed.

Leaning back some in his chair Jay spoke up “Alright then” He adjusted his boxers a little because the tightness was getting hard to deal with “Take off your clothes”
A jolt went through Michelle. She looked up at Jay in horror, hoping there was no way he was serious. By the look on his face he wasn’t kidding. She stood there frozen in fear. “Well? What are you waiting for? You’re gonna like it a lot less if I’m the one who has to do it” Tears welled up in the tiny’s eyes. She slowly started to lift her shirt up “P-Please don’t do this”
“I think you’ll look better without those clothes on” Michelle had her shirt off and started unbuttoning and lowering her jeans. Stepping out of them she looked up at Jay again. He was still watching her intently. She started unbuttoning her bra and removing her panties.

Jay stood up, his waist a few inches above the desk. He began to pull down his boxers. As he pulled down he slowly began revealing his shaft. He had pulled them down a few inches and the tiny could see the shaft of his giant dick, but the head had still not yet popped out. As the boxers continued to fall Jay’s cock sprung out of where it was trapped, bouncing up and down a few times. The erect cock hovered parallel to the ground pointing directly at Michelle. Eyes wide, she stood frozen in fear. Jay stepped forward, his penis now right in front of her but still suspended right above her head. His balls were directly ahead and hung below the desk.

With a thud Jay’s enormous member crashed down on the desktop directly in front of Michelle. The tiny’s balance was thrown off but she still managed to stay on her feet. Looking directly into his urethra, she saw there was already a wet shine welling up. She started in awe. The sound of Jay’s booming voice broke her frozen state. “Now start licking” Michelle looked up at Jay’s face with desperation and sadness. She said quietly “Please don’t do this” 

“I don’t like to repeat myself” Jay said in a stern voice” Knowing she was better off listening to orders rather than whatever sick punishment the giant had in store for her, Michelle hesitantly brought out her tongue and ran it from the bottom of the giant urethra up to the top. She got a good taste of his precum and held back gagging. It was sweet but also slightly salty as well as slimy. Michelle managed to swallow it down and proceeded in licking the rest of the enormous head. Jay just looked down at the tiny girl working on his huge dick and smirked. He was enjoying the feeling of the small tongue going to work, but he also loved the power he felt.

A few minutes had passed and Jay’s precum had started to well up and slowly stream down onto the desk. He could tell his new tiny was avoiding it. “You’re letting all of that good cum go to waste” Jay slightly lifted his cock off the desk and poked at little Michelle with it. As he pulled away a few strands of the clear sticky liquid stuck between his enormous penis and Michelle. The whole front of her body below her neck got a coat of his juice from the one prod. She stood there disgusted and not wanting to move as to feel it or spread it.

Jay placed his penis back on the desk directly in front of his captive. “Get on” he said down to Michelle. She looked back up at him. Her eyes looked desperate. “Please...” she said under her breath. The giant cock thrusted into her and knocked her over. Once she was down Jay brought his member down onto the tiny. As she noticed she begun to scream but was interrupted by the weight of his appendage. It wasn’t so heavy that it was crushing her, but it managed to keep her pinned down. He slowly began pushing his cock back and forth. Michelle rolled helplessly under his dick, pleading and yelling. After a few seconds the motion stopped and the giant looked down, waiting for the tiny to regain her composure. She sat up facing the huge cock once again.

“Now, get on.” Michelle looked up at the giant’s face and knew this time that she had better do what he says, and fast so he wouldn’t get mad. She got up to her feet and bent over the head of his dick to try to grab onto the edge. She was just tall enough to get her hands around his circumcised tip. Her waist came up to where Jay’s urethra was. Precum was still seeping out and it had coated Michelle from a bit above her belly button all the way to her feet. The cum she had gotten on the front half of her body from earlier was starting to dry as well, making her feel disgusting and sticky. She figured this wasn’t as bad as what he could have in store for her. Trying to bring her knees up onto the head to get more traction, she was having trouble because of how slippery and wet her lower half was. Using the sticky cum on her upper half she managed to slowly pull her body weight up onto his enormous shaft. Once Michelle got her whole body up she hugged Jay’s shaft to try not to fall off. Her arms didn’t even reach half way around. She could feel the giant heartbeat under her. Jay’s cock definitely looked big before, but seeing it from this angle it dwarfed her. It was at least three times as big as her.

The pulsing cock lifted off the desk and swung away. Jay started making his way over to the bathroom. The tiny blonde clung onto the giant shaft for dear life. As the giant walked to the bathroom his cock bounced with each step. Jay’s dick had finally stopped bouncing and he spoke down to the tiny hugging onto it. “It likes when you hug it nice and hard like that” He reached down and picked up the somewhat sticky little girl. He flipped her around and brought her to the base of his shaft. “Straighten up, I wanna see how tall you are” Michelle stiffened her body. Jay used his stick as a ruler to measure his tiny. “Looks like you’re like 2.5-3 inches tall. My cock is about 9 inches” He then reached up to the cabinet above the sink and started rummaging.

Jay’s hand came out of the cabinet holding a tube of something. He screwed off the cap and held it upside-down over his dick. He squeezed a clear liquid out starting at the head and down the shaft to in front of Michelle. Michelle now knew for sure what it was a tube of. Lubricant. There was a healthy amount on the dick, but it was still big enough for none of the lube to slide off. Jay placed his massive cock on the counter again. “You should know what I want you to do by now.” The tiny was still hesitant and overwhelmed. She reached her arms out slowly and placed them in the clear goo. She started spreading it around the top of the shaft. Jay watched her for about 30 seconds.
He decided her pace was too slow for how horny he was.

The long fingers came up behind Michelle and grabbed her around her sides. She was pushed face first into the lube and slid all the way up to the head, and her head was pushed up against the tip of his dick. He rubbed her in circles around his head then let his tiny up so she could get some air. A few seconds was all she got to try to clear the lube from her face and fill her lungs. She was pulled backwards back to the middle of the shaft. The giant hand closed around Michelle and Jay’s throbbing cock. She wasn’t being hurt, but she couldn’t move. Rhythmically, the giant hand started to go up and down, spreading the slick lube evenly around. He started to twist his hand so that he could use Michelle to spread to lube to the underside of his shaft as well.

After making sure the tiny had been rubbed against every inch of his monstrous cock and then some, Jay moved Michelle down to his balls. He pushed her into his sack and she became surrounded by his wrinkly skin. There was a slightly musky odor that surrounded her, and even though she still was covered in lube, she could feel a faint moistness. Jay’s other hand came up and grabbed ahold of his shaft. His other hand was used to keep Michelle pinned into his sack while rubbing her around a little. He increased his speed and his cock hardened even more.

After a few minutes of kneading the tiny into his balls Jay brought Michelle down to the base of his balls and then all the way across his sack back to the base of his dick. She began screaming. Her screams were muffled as her face came in contact with the solid, lubricated shaft. The giant hand was wrapped around her again, pinning her to the underside of his erect penis.

Again, Jay stroked his cock with his little captive in his grip. Precum was dribbling down from his urethra. Every time Michelle was brought to the top of his dick she would get some cum in her mouth and her hair would get a bit more saturated. She was terrified and humiliated. Not only was everything slippery and sticky, but it was getting extremely hot. The cum starting to fill her mouth was sweet but also a but salty. She tried to spit it out in between trying to gasp for air. The consistency Jay stroked his shaft however prevented her from being able to spit much out. She was forced to to swallow most of it so she could breathe.

Jay’s strokes started to speed up some. Michelle felt like she was going to throw up with the increasing speed and cum in her belly. The pressure was released from Michelle as the giant hand pulled away from the shaft and his other hand took it’s place. The tiny was so relieved to get some cool air and finally stop moving. She just laid in his palm panting and coughing. The hand was brought to the head of his dick and Michelle was pointed at his urethra. Jay’s hand that was still stroking slowed down considerably but became much more deliberate. The cum started to flow from the tip of his penis faster. Michelle quickly figured out what was going on and began screaming at the top of her lungs and struggling to get away.

Jay looked down at his new little captive and smiled as he was getting ready to climax. He tilted the hand that was holding Michelle down so that she would roll down to his fingers. She tried to keep her balance but was too slippery from the lube. She stopped in his curled fingers and Jay pinned her down with his thumb and first two fingers. He faced her at his dick.
She flailed around and tried to break herself free. Finally, Jay released his load directly onto Michelle. The torrent shot out and covered the tiny’s entire body. It shot out four times and left a strand of cum hanging between his captive and dick. Michelle was mortified and covered head to toe. She struggled for air and tried to brush it off of her face. The liquid was extremely hot and sticky too.

There was a pool of cum under his hand and after Jay watched the tiny finally get most of the cum off of her face so she could breathe he dropped her down into the pool. Michelle had just gotten enough off her face to breathe and then was dropped right into the cum again. She managed to sit back up and brush the cum off of her face again. Once she was able to breathe she sobbed profusely. Jay looked down at his puddle with his new tiny in it and felt satisfied. He got a few pieces of toilet paper and wiped the lube and cum off of his cock and then threw the paper in the garbage. He reached down for his tiny and Michelle screamed and moved around trying to get away. She yelled, “Stop! Please! Put me down! Let me go!”

Jay picked the defiant, but still struggling girl between his thumb and index finger and walked back out to his room. He took the lid off a small tupperware container and dropped her in. There was a paper towel lining the bottom and a bottle cap with water in it. Michelle stood there, still covered in cum, confused and unsure what to do. She obviously felt gross just standing still, let alone moving around.
“Get some rest. You’ve got a big day tomorrow too” Jay said as he put the lid on the tupperware and clipped it closed.
Chapter End Notes:
I’m a slow writer, but I have an idea of where I can take this story. There will be giantess stuff later on.