- Text Size +

 

Scott climbs up to his feet, standing on the edge of the balcony with his girlfriend Lisa, exacerbated at the sight of the petite daughter of his long-time girlfriend, a girl he has watched growing up into a young woman, looking now so comically gigantic, with such a ridiculous grin on her face.

For Kayla’s part, she didn’t feel any initial level of excitement about shrinking her mom and her step-dad.  She was just happy to make her mom happy, and to feel like she was the one in charge for once. She had babysat a few times now, and she really felt like this would be sorta like babysitting.  But with lilliputian sized people. Kayla had just got done reading Gulliver’s Travels and felt a little bit like a real life Glumdalclitch. So she was intrigued by the idea of this weekend taking care of little people.

“Do you need anything before bedtime?”  Kayla said, looking down from her spot sitting on the bed at her mom and step-dad.

The two adults were both a little overwhelmed.  Scott was still trying to come to terms with Kayla’s massive size and had trouble saying anything.  In fact, he found himself cowering as the girl’s face hovered over his tiny form.

“Maybe give me and Scott some space for a minute sweetheart!” Lisa shouts up to her daughter, who is still smiling widely.  “I know you’re excited to play with us but could we call it a night for now?”

Kayla was disappointed a bit at the request from her mom, but nodded in agreement.  “But we can play in the morning right?”

Scott stepped back up to his feet and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend Lisa.  He founded it bizarre that Lisa, whose head was usually just up to his chin, Was actually the same height as his from the shrinking.  It was more than a little offputting given what he was already going through.

“Of course we’ll see you in the morning sweetheart.”  Which caused Kayla to giggle happily. With that, Kayla slipped her sandals off of her feet, and slipped under her bed covering and sheets, and pulled out her cell phone, popping it into the power adapted on the wall, and then clicks off the lamp sitting beside the dollhouse.

Scott watches the gigantic teen slip off her sandals, slide into her bed just across from the dollhouse, and flick off the light besides them in complete awe of the scale that goes with only being 4 inches tall.  It only made him more nervous about tomorrow morning, and the rest of the weekend. She was just so fucking huge.

“And as Kayla rolled into her own bed, Lisa grabbed her boyfriend Scott and pulled him through the doors in front of the balcony into the dollhouse bedroom.  And even before they had closed the door behind them, Lisa jumped into Scott’s arms, kissing him up and down in a lusty, playful mood. As much as Scott wants to complain to his girlfriend about her daughter shrinking them down to a much smaller size than they had agreed to, he could see that Lisa was really in a heavily excited mood, and he played along.

As her mom and Scott fooled around inside the dollhouse, Kayla rester her head on her pillow and looked closely at the little toy that her mom and boyfriend were inside, and she couldn't help but blush, knowing that for the next big days she would have total control over two adults.  At her age, Kayla was just starting to have womanly feelings, and she couldnt help but enjoy the power she would have over her mom and Scott over the next few days. She blushed at the thought of it.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Scott had removed their clothes and are in the middle of hot, passionate lovemaking.  Lisa feels the most sexy she ever has this tiny, pathetic size. While Scott pleasures his fiancee but in the back of his mind not completely trusting Lisa or Kayla.  

“Oh my God baby, just think about how tiny and pathetic we are, Lisa said with a lusty moan. We are literally smaller than mice.”

Scott performs oral on Lisa who throws back her head and moans loudly.  She experiences sustained orgasms and is screaming for joy. And they continue kissing and grabbing and fucking each other throughout the night, both so lost in their own world that they almost forgot about the fact that they were just 4 inches tall.  And having sex in a dollhouse on top of Kayla’s nightstand. It was almost so preposterous that it was hard to believe it was real anyway.

Normally Scott was so much taller than Lisa, his petite athletic girlfriend.  She was only 29 having had Kayla with a boyfriend from high school when she was in high school.  Scott was six years her senior and was always the strong one and the protector in the relationship.  And Lisa definitely preferred to play the role of the sub. But given her penchant for all things size change, she could appreciate the unique situation of having Scott at her same size.  

With her lean strength and athleticism, Scott felt so much weaker than normal, and she found herself in the uniquely kinky mood of wanting to be his dom.  She grabbed at Scott’s hair as he probed her clit with his tongue and forcefully guided Scott to her ass, closing her eyes and waiting for the sensation.

Totally oblivious to her mom and Scott’s escapades, Kayla sneaks a peak onto the nightstand, taking a look at the dollhouse again, and closes her eyes, drifting into a dream thinking of tiny people.  And of herself being their Queen