- Text Size +

“Are you nervous?” Lisa inquired with a half-twisted grin.  “You look a little bit nervous.”

Scott squeezed her hand with a wink and grin myself.  “Why would I be nervous? This is, after all, a totally normal Friday night family activity.

“Yup… perfectly normal…”  Lisa squeezs her boyfriend's arm tight as they both look on at her 13 year old daughter Kayla adjust the controls on their portable shrink ray.

At 6’4, Scott was usually a head above anyone else in a room, but more so in the presence of Lisa (5’1) and Kayla (4’9).  Just as he was when he saw Lisa’s daughter Kayla walk out from her bathroom to the living room in her frilly pink nightgown, her mom (Lisa) and her mom’s boyfriend Scott are already nervously waiting as Kayla fiddles with the remote.

‘Now make us Barbie height, remember sweetie?” Lisa said softly to her daughter with only a hint of concern.  It was clear that Kayla really enjoyed the idea of making us just a little smaller.

“But Mom... “ the girl rebutted, giving her mom a smirk.  “You know you and Scott are gonna be too big for the dollhouse if you’re almost a foot tall!”

Scott was the one who had been persistent of staying around a foot tall, and so he interjected.  “This is the first time we’re trying this, so let’s stay on the bigger side of doll sized, please.”  Scott swallows hard and begins to feel anxious about this situation, but feels Lisa squeezing him.

“We can figure out a compromise, right sweetie?”  Her lovely deep brown eyes penetrate me, and I find my ability to resist her failing me.

“So three inches…” Kayla says with a grin, clicking a few times on the down arrow on the screen interface, causing Scott to protest.

“No!”

“Let’s do four!” Lisa says excitedly and looks up at Scott lovingly.  Kayla laughs a little and clicks the up arrow just once, causing Scott to give an icy look to his girlfriend.  “Really? But we talked about this...”

Without so much as a warning to her mom or step-dad, Kayla activated the remote, and both Lisa and Scott’s perspectives changed immediately as the world to expand out in all directions as they both reduced from their original heights to just four inches tall within a second.  

Scott felt like he did something more similar to squeaking than screaming, when he re-oriented himself to new world that he found himself in.  Lisa was now his exact height, as their just caught a glimpse of each other and then looked up to look at the most absurd sight either had ever seen.  What looked to be a 60 foot tall 13 year old girl.

Kayla’s mouth slacks open as the shrinking finishes and she sees her mom and step-dad on the floor.  She cautiously takes a couple of steps with her sandal’ed feet to the two tiny people, completely bowled over at how small they actually are.  She does the most logical think she can think of, and lowers herself down to her hands and knees to interact with these newly shrunken people.

Scott, for his part, was completely horrified when he saw Kayla approaching, her massive sandals slamming so hard into the ground to cause tremors.  Almost instinctively Scott fell backwards and tried crawling away. And for Lisa, she was just so blown away at the size of her daughter’s massive foot, and that she just stood there slack-jawed, following her eyes up to a leg built like a pine tree, and thighs, and she also squeaked out weakly when she realized how truly powerful her daughter looked.

But Kayla was hardly aware of how powerful or scary she looked to these two tiny people.  She was more interested in taking a closer look at them, So she reached out with both hands and without much effort at all scooped up her mom Lisa in one hand, and her stepdad Scott in the other, and brought them right up to her face, holding them firmly enough that neither can come loose from her grip.

“This is so cool!” she said with a huge grin.  Scott stares at her in dumb shock and horror, trying to pulls his arms from the grip she holds over him in her fist, and finding that he can’t move at all.  Lisa squeaks out what sounds like it would have been a scream, but maybe a gasp of excitement.

Scott found himself quickly overwhelmed of the scale of his step-daughter, whose eyes inspected both him and his girlfriend Lisa.  The girl was giggling, her moist hot breath pouring out and over both of the tiny people, who were overwhelmed and thoroughly dominated by the girl, who climbed to her feet.  Let’s take you to your dollhouse,” Kayla said with a smile.

Lisa had dreamed about being this small, and at the hands of her daughter no less, for years.  She found herself so excited that she could hardly talk. She mostly squeaked and purred as her daughter’s soft, slightly damp hands gripped forcefully around her reduced form.  She couldn’t move her hands from under the grip of Kayla’s fingers, making her even more excited. Kayla was completely oblivious of the excitement that this gave her mother.

Kayla walks with both the little people secured in her hands down the hallway and into her bedroom.  She flicks on the light and bee-lines in from the door, over to her nightstand and the relatively compact two-story dollhouse standing on top of it.  She extends both of her hands over the balcony on the second story and released the tiny people onto it. Both Scott and Lisa tumbled out of the opened fingers and onto the balcony.

Scott experienced a sharp pain when his knees and elbows made contact with the thick plastic of the dollhouse, and he gave out a sharp squeak.  “Gentle please Kayla!” Lisa to her credit took a slightly less awkward fall and comes to her feet rather quickly. Kayla sits on the edge of her bed and looks down on her mom and step-dad from on their balcony.

Lisa knelt down and studies her gigantic daughter with awe as she grabbed hold of her similarly tiny boyfriend. She had never seen anything so intimidating than the sight of her Goddess of a daughter in her pink frilly nightgown.

“We’re gonna have so much fun this weekend!”  Kayla said to the two tiny people with a huge grin spread across her face.