- Text Size +

"Ahh... Ahhh... Lucoa...!"

Shouta panted meekly in his bed. His face was bright red, as much as he tried to cover it up with his hands it was obvious. A soft slapping sound echoed through the room with his whimpers. Lucoa was smiling by his hips, stark naked, and moving her breasts up and down over his waist. Her two wobbling boobs were massive, each of them nearly the size of Shouta's head. They could barely fit in her hands due to their immense size, and she had to squeeze them together tightly in order to lift them up and down.

Lucoa could feel Shouta's cock twitching under her bouncing tits. The young boys small penis was lost in a sea of womanly flesh, lovingly stroked and lubricated by the sweat of their two bodies pressed together.  Lately he had been getting nighttime secretions while he slept. Maybe it had to do with sleeping with a woman whose body was an agitator of lust, but recently whenever he woke up he'd have sticky fluid on the inside of his underwear. It would always make him embarrassed and run away from Lucoa, much to her dismay. She wanted to do this for him, it would help aid his problem, and hopefully strengthen the bond between them through skinship.

Shouta always thought of her as a demon, or a succubus. He still hadn't changed his mind on that, but she had been living with him long enough now that he knew he can trust her. He was young, and didn't know anything about puberty or sex. Lucoa was much older than he was and she sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Before she started her titjob she reassured him that everything would be fine, but what he was feeling now was anything but. His head felt dizzy and hot, and it was hard to breathe properly. Lucoa's boobs were so big and squishy, and they made his penis feel weird. A tingly feeling spread through his body, it was scary but also felt really good. He didn't know what was happening to his body. How could just rubbing his wiener between her breasts feel so amazing?

His dick felt like it was getting harder. Lucoa's tits rubbed into the tip, it was sensitive and vulnerable. An explosion of pleasure passed through Shouta. His dick spurted out a big load of cum into Lucoa's chest and his head went pure white.

...

"Oh my" Lucoa said.

Shouta could hear her voice, but he couldn't see her anywhere. He wasn't on his bed anymore, instead he was naked, and smothered between two giant lumps of flesh. The smooth skin pressed against his body, it smelled great, but there was so much blubbery fat around him that it was becoming hard to breathe. He wriggled around, trying to get out of this plump prison, but the masses of flesh on either side of him were endless.

Just then, the jiggly mounds parted above his head. He could see light again! A huge finger and thumb plucked him out and lifted him skywards. He was greeted by Lucoa's face, only now she was gigantic compared to him. The dots in the young boy's head finally connected, he had shrunk down to an inch tall!

"Ara ara..." Lucoa said, blushing and putting her hand on her cheek. "Looks like that spell didn't work the way it was supposed to. I'm sorry, I was trying to increase your stamina but it seems like I shrunk you instead."

Shouta was totally speechless. Lucoa was already big at her normal size, but now her voluptuous body spread far and wide. She really was big enough to be considered a goddess now, or technically an "ex-goddess". If her face was in front of him, that meant that below Shouta was...

He looked down and saw her monumental breasts. Two humongous milky globes were wobbling below him, like an ocean that rippled from the slightest bit of movement. To think that a few seconds earlier he had been smothered between them.

The giantess looked closer at him, leaning her huge face in. She opened one of her eyes, revealing a glimmering green and gold iris and a thin dragon pupil. Looking at the boy, she noticed he was still hard.

"Well look at that, seems like the spell really DID increase your stamina." the dragon giggled.

She was right. Shouta had been hard even since he shrunk down, and he was feeling just as dizzy and as hot as before. Everything was swirling around and his groin ached, throbbing for the touch of Lucoa's boobs again. Lucoa looked at him and smiled gently, with a face that said everything would be okay. That helped put Shouta at ease a little. Her hand started to move again, lowering him to her nipple.
When she set him down he was standing on top of her areola. The surface was pink and firm, more sturdy than her normal skin. Shouta looked around, Lucoa's breast was all around him, a massive plain of succulent white flesh. It was amazing, her boobs were like two mountains, completely dwarfing him in size. His dick twitched harder from the raw sexual energy the woman was giving off, he needed to do... something. In front of him was a pink nub, a ridge short enough to climb on, but wider than his body. In a daze he walked to it, and gave it a big hug. This only made his penis throb harder, and instinctively his hips started to thrust.

"There you go. Good boy..." Lucoa said in a motherly voice. Her giant fingers came down and lightly stroked his back. "That's it. Just let it aaaall out. Use my boobs as much as you like to make yourself feel really good."

Her voice soothed him. Shouta didn't know what he was really doing, but the unknown didn't feel as scary anymore. The dragon giantess caressed him and he caressed her huge nipple back, rocking his hips into it. His tiny hands grabbed at handfuls of meat, the pink juicy mounds were supple and warm. The heat felt especially good on his dick. Lucoa's body sweat was enough to lubricate his shaft and rubbing it into her nipple felt amazing. He could hear her breathing become sexier, hot sexy gasps escaped her lips and her terrific breasts heaved below him.

Lucoa was starting to feel good. Giving the boy a titfuck was one thing, but seeing him hump her nipple at an inch tall was something else entirely. He was so tiny and fragile, and something about that made her body throb. Normally she wouldn't feel anything when she pressed against his childish body, but now that he was shrunken down and humping her boob it felt really arousing. The rough thrusts of his hips and the small pinches of his hands were so earnest, it felt like his love was digging into her. It was so sweet and pure that Lucoa's heart melted. She wanted to protect the tiny boy, make him feel safe, but also it was turning her on. Her nipples twitched and began to grow stiff, rising up from under the boy.

Shouta was surprised when the pink nub bucked from under him. Lucoa couldn't stop it, her body was feeling too horny, and her nipples started to swell. Blood pumped through the pink mass, enlarging it until it lifted Shouta upwards. He was humping the corner of her nipple before it happened, the giant nipple grew erect and stood tall, leaving his tiny feet dangling in the air. He reached out with his arms and mounted the top of the hot pulsing flesh pillar, lying on top of it spread eagle.

The top of the dragon's nipple was a big pink saucer, and it had a small divot in the middle. Shouta began to thrust himself there, only to realize it wasn't just an indent in the skin, but a small hole. It was an opening connected to her milk duct, something not normally visible at human size, but because Shouta was so tiny he could see it. His dick slid in easily and he continued to thrust downwards. The fleshy nipple wobbled with his hips, its hot pink skin covered the front of his body like he was laying on a warm fleshy mattress. The slit in Lucoa's boob felt incredible, he had never felt this kind of pleasure before.

Lucoa couldn't hold herself back either, one of her hands travelled between her massive thighs and started to play with her pussy. She was dripping wet, gushing clear juices down her thick thighs and onto the bedsheets. Her other hand grabbed her breast, the one Shouta wasn't currently riding, and started to grope it. Her fingers sank into her delicious meat, rubbing and kneading the beautiful tit until they made their way to her nipple. It was puffy and twitching, begging to be played with. Lucoa gave herself a good pinch, and had to stifle a moan. A fresh splattering of juices drooled from her pussy, coating her hand in liquefied lust. Her throbbing nipple felt great to squeeze, but it couldn't compare to the tiny boy's sexually charged thrusts.

The spell had given his stamina multiple bursts of strength, normally he would have cum six times by now. He kept pumping his hips, rhythmically pounding the giant nipple. Lucoa let out a big moan, he could feel the hot wind of her breath on his back. Her nipples twitched again and started to swell to become even bigger. The huge saucer he was laying on widened, her flesh pulsed and thickened, becoming more dense and hot. Lucoa's nipple grew big and fat, now much larger than the boy that was fucking it. The small hole widened as well, growing slightly agape underneath his body. Unintentionally, his legs slipped inside.

The enormous dragon let out a surprised moan. The boy had just partially entered her nipple. She had never had anything go inside her like this before, it was weird, but at the same time it felt amazing. It was like the tiny tickling feeling of his body was reaching into her, touching places much more sensitive than she had touched before. Her nipples stiffened, desperate to have more of this feeling.

The tight opening throbbed against Shouta's waist widening just enough for his hips to slip inside. He couldn't worry about what was happening, his head was still too cloudy with sexual greed. He started to pump his dick against the inside of Lucoa's nipple, it felt even more amazing than the outside! It was so unbelievably soft and warm, it almost made her juicy outer skin feel rough by comparison. The walls of her nipple hole were slick and oily, and constantly pulsating around him. He could feel her heartbeat, every loving throb her stiff nipples made coursed through him. They were quivering joyfully and with every sexy twitch they made his body sank a little deeper. First he was in up to his bellybutton, then his chest, then his arms. He reached his hands down inside and started to grab at the inner meat. The nipple only became more hot and engorged as he played with it, swallowing him inside so he could pleasure it deeper. He was being devoured by the woman's nipple, eaten by the world class breasts that he would see bouncing and swaying around on a daily basis. The thought made his penis even harder and with one more throb his head was pulled inside.

Lucoa couldn't believe it, despite watching the whole thing happen. Her little Shouta had been pulled all the way inside her tit! Her huge breasts heaved and jiggled and she could see a small bulge in her nipple where the boy was. She bit her lip and breathed deeply, watching as the bulge was pulled down deeper. It felt so good to her, below her pussy was running a constant stream of womanly juices. She could feel the tiny boy humping her from inside, regardless of how cramped and stuffy her nipple was he kept thrusting. It was enough to make her scream, but she held herself back.

Shouta could feel her heart rate getting faster. The big fat nipple was undulating around him, sucking him deeper and deeper while smothering him in flesh. The smooth pink walls were getting harder by the second, and more sensitive to his minuscule movements. Every thrust felt better than before on his dick, he couldn't stop himself now even if he tried. The warmth around him was comforting, the musky smell of woman drove him crazy with passion. The nipple swallowed him again, dragging him all the way down to the bottom. He was nearly inside her milk ducts, inside the white creamy abyss of her breast, but right now he was smothered by the bottom of her nipple. He pushed back, jabbing his dick into the sweet flesh caressing him and heard his dragon woman squeal.

Lucoa couldn't stop herself anymore. The boy was humping right at the bottom of her nipple, where the areola was. The puffy pink saucer tingled with pleasure and that pleasure then spread throughout her entire boob. Each tiny thrust the kid made sent waves of ecstasy cascading through her giant tit. Her nipples became rock hard, stiffening to their absolute limit and Lucoa began to cum. A huge surge of delight exploded from her chest, and passed through her entire body. On the inside Shouta heard her muffled screams and then thick walls clamped down on him. Hot pink flesh squeezed his body over and over until he couldn't take it anymore and came as well. Huge loads of cum sprayed from his dick, coating the walls of Lucoa's nipple with spunk and dripping down into her breast. The whole tight chamber shook as her boobs jiggled, Lucoa's body seized up and hugged him harder than ever before. Shouta thought he might pass out from the intensity, but before he did the giant woman's orgasm was over.

The busty dragon caught her breath. That felt incredible. She sank into the bed, nearly about to fall asleep but she remembered Shouta was still inside her. She took a moment to enjoy the feeling of him inside her nipple. His tiny body was still squirming around in there, tickling her tender flesh in ways she hadn't felt before. She almost felt tempted to go another round but she was feeling sleepy and didn't want to accidentally suffocate him.

Using both hands, Lucoa grabbed hold of her huge breast and started to squeeze. Slowly and gradually she ran her hands up the meaty flesh of her tit, all the way to her areola, then she returned to the bottom and started to massage upwards again. It looked like she was milking herself, but really she was pushing the boy out. Like a tube of toothpaste the nipple squeezed and pushed, sending the boy back from where he came. His head popped out of the nipple, then his shoulders and then the rest of him. He rolled over, nearly out of breath and twitching with pleasure. He was soaked in sweat and cum, and his dick was still rock hard.

Lucoa picked him up and brought him to her face.

"You were amazing..." she said in breathy pants. "The felt very good, thank you."

She brought the boy to her lips and gave him a big kiss. The two juicy red slabs pressed into Shouta, slathering him in some of her saliva. Some of him got on her too, Lucoa's luscious lips had some of his cum stuck to them. She licked her lips and tasted him, the salty sensation on her tongue felt good. Her cheeks blushed a little and she spoke again.

"Sorry Shouta, I know you want to keep going but I'm tuckered out. I can restore your body to normal size later, but for now you can let out all your pent up feelings on my body while I sleep. If you stay in my breasts you might fall out, but I know somewhere else to keep you safe."

The giantess dragon started to move and turn. The hand Shouta was standing on was brought around to her backside. Lucoa was bent over sticking her gigantic ass out at him. It was enormous, two magnificent slabs of booty meat combined into one huge god-like ass. With her other hand she pulled her ass cheeks apart showing him the dark steamy crack that laid inside. Before he could even react she was pushing him inside it, driving his tiny body between her juicy hot cheeks. Wet beads of sweat slapped into him, dripping musky ass sweat coated the inside of her butt. The heat was unreal, it was even hotter than her nipple was, it felt like he was entering a furnace. Finally he hit the bottom of her wide booty, and was pressed into a rubbery mass of skin.

Lucoa pressed the tiny boy right against her butthole. She knew he would enjoy her giant sexy ass, and this way she could sleep without worry of losing where he was. Her massive buttcheeks would keep him in place and he could satiate his lust on her ass for as long as he wanted. Her huge anus twitched to his touch, she admitted to herself that he felt good down there. She gave him one more nudge into her big donut hole before she was satisfied. Her giant finger retracted from her ass and the dragon woman laid down. Her horns pressed into the pillow and she fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile in her sweaty ass, Shouta was going to town. The spell was still filling his body with energy, and his mind still felt dizzy with lust. Without hesitation he stuck his dick into Lucoa's asshole and started thrust like before. The folds of her hole felt great, and unlike her nipple, this was a hole that was meant to be fucked. Her stuck his head into the fat puffy wrinkles and breathed deeply as he thrust. Her smell was all around him, the warm earthy scent of sweat and ass. Pheromones swirled into his head, her giant juicy butt had captured him in a deep pit of pleasure that he couldn't crawl out of. Even after Lucoa went unconscious her anus pulsated and twitched all over his dick. The weight of her huge cheeks pressed his body firm against the slick hole, letting it rub its oily surface all over him. He didn't mind the smell or the stuffy heat, he could go all night.