- Text Size +

Jake always thought that Ms. Caroline's favorite hobby was to mess with him, but this was way too much."Found you~" The colossal woman said playfully as she walked through the hallway, her high heels causing explosive tremors for the small man. The vision of such a colossal being was already absurd, but the fact that the gargantuan being in front of him was his teacher was simply unconcievable.Jake tried to run, but the strenght of Caroline's step sent him to the floor. He turned around in reflex, only to see a massive hand coming from the sky.

Suddenly, he ascended at high speed until he was greeted with Caroline's beautiful, gigantic face, her dark brown eyes facing him with disturbing innocence, like a kid would look at candy."Now, now. What am I going to do with you?" Her playful voice boomed right in front of Jake, her hot breath being forced upon him."W-What the hell did you do to me?!!" He screamed furiously, only to cut his own words when the woman licked her giant lips and moaned, sending chills down the bug's spine. It was painfully obvious just how defenseless he was."Huh?" The massive woman turned her head, the sound of footsteps echoing from the hallway. Someone was coming. "Well..." She looked to him with a malicious smile on her face, then looked down. Jake's eyes followed hers as he found two massive, round objects right under him.

"What?--" His hopeless objection was cut off as Ms. Caroline carelessly put the teenager between her gigantic breasts. Jake found himself trapped between the two montains, a huge pressure against him. However, the teacher's boobs were also amazingly soft and... arousing? "Ms. Caroline?" Jake recognized that voice. It was Anna, one of his classmates. He tried to scream for help, but the giantess' boobs kept pressing him.

"Anna, Alice. What are you two doing here? Class is already over." Ms. Caroline said as she turned over, her breasts bouncing softly at her every movement. To Jake, however, those soft bouncings were enough to send him up and down without stop. He got hard, the pleasure was just too much.

"We forgot our bags in the classroom. Sorry." Alice kept her head down.

"No need to worry." Ms. Caroline turned again as the two girls left. "Now then..." She put her hand inside her cleavage and picked Jake, then lifted him until he was right in front of her huge eyes. "How did it feel? Oh, you got hard? That's good. If you liked it that much..." Caroline brought Jake closer to her and kissed him. Her colossal lips covered the little man as pleasure took over his whole body. Then, the woman put him between her breasts again and walked away, Jake being once again massaged by the boobs' bouncing.

That was how his life as a human ended.

---

"What the fuck?!!" The shrunken human screamed furiously.

"Calm down, Max. We just have to--"

"We 'just have to' what, Jack? Sit down and wait death? Scream for help even though anyone can hear us?" Max turned his head to the side. "Fuck!"

"Calm down, dammit! We just have to think of a way to-- Y'hear that?"

"Footsteps."

They got closer and closer, until the door finally opened. Anna and Alice, who at the tinies perspective stood at around 550 feet in height, entered the classroom with booming footsteps.

"Seems like everyone went home." Anna's voice boomed, as she walked to her desk, unaware that Max and Jack were in her way. The two boys ran desperately at the approach of the gigantic girls, not even realizing that they had gone in different directions. Max had run in a straight line, not realizing that Alice would still walk this way to get her bag. Jack, on the other hand, had a better idea.

"Hey! Anna!!! Alice!!!" He had run to Anna's bag and started to climb it, desperately screaming for help in the hope that Anna would notice the half inch tall man in her bag and notice that it was a human being, not just some bug.

"Let's get going then." Anna said as she picked up her bag without even looking at it. The only way for Jack to avoid falling on the floor was to go inside the gir's bag. By that time, Max had the same idea, but had instead climbed Alice's bag, which was closer. When he turned around to scream, however, he lost his balance and fell inside it, a few seconds before the giantess picked it up.

They were now trapped inside the two giant high school girls' bags, who were completely unaware of their current situation. That was the beggining of a series of bizarre events that would change those four lives completely.