- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, everyone! This is my first story here, so any criticism is welcomed. Also, english isn't my native tongue, so please warn me of any grammar error you find.

"Max! Max, wake up now!"

The first thing Max saw when he lifted his head was cleavage. Actually, he was sure he had not ever seen a pair of boobs bigger than those, and they were enough for him to get what had happened, and who had just woke him up. He rose his head a bit more and his eyes found the face of a beautiful woman in her late 20s. Long black hair, black glasses, light brown eyes, huge lips and, of course, large breasts.

"Sorry, Ms. Caroline! I won't sleep in your class again!" Max quickly adjusted his posture and spoke in a loud voice.

"I hope so, Max." The young teacher then went back to the history lesson... or was it philosophy?

"You're sleeping in class too much, Max." The guy sitting at his left side, Jack, spoke.

"Yeah, my bad. Ms. Caroline's class are usually so interested, but somehow I fell asleep today. Weird."

"You say that, but all you can pay attention to are her boobs, pervert."

"Like I said,” Max made a dramatic pause. “Her classes are so damn interesting."

"Haha, are women's bodies all you can think about, Max?" The girl at his right side, Anna, was the one who spoke this time, in a pretty ironic tone.

"'Course not. It's just that, during history-slash-philosophy class, all I can think about is how freaking huge Ms. Caroline's boobs are. I ain't a perv, it's just that her assets' are amazingly distracting."

"To the point where you don't know that she gives us English class?"

"Isn't Mrs. Brown who gives English class?"

"He teaches Spanish."

"Wow. Didn't expect that."

"That's it for today, class." Ms. Caroline said.

RIIIIIING

 "Ms. Caroline announced the end of class two seconds before the alarm went off. She must be in pretty good mood today." Jack said.

"Not like it matters to know how her mood is <b>after</b> class ends." Anna said sarcastically.

"Yeah, whatever." Max stood up. Jack and Anna followed.

"Hey, Anna." The three of them turned to the girl. She was smaller than Anna, but it was still a avarage size. Long blond hair, blue eyes that contrasted with Anna's long black hair and green eyes. She was wearing a adorned black skirt and a white top, covered by a jeans jacket. It was a pretty simple outfit, but it was that simplicity that made that girl so popular. That and the fact that she had the largest breasts in class, of course.

"Oh, yeah. Completely forgot." Anna turned around to the two boys. "Buy, guys. I have some things to do in the faculty’s office in the other building.”

"Bye"

"Sure, goodbye"

She went to the blond's side. "Let's go, Alice." Both girls turned around to leave.

"Alright. Then, Jack-" Max stopped as he noticed where Jack's eyes were focused on: Anna's butt.

Although loosing to Alice in breast size (and to her alone), butt size was a sure win for her. Contrasting with Alice, she was wearing a black tank top that revealed just the right amout of cleavage, a expensive red jacket and black legging pants that beautifully showed her curves, specially her ass, which Jack had been so focused on.

For some reason, Anna suddenly looked back, noticing Jack's look. Her slightly surprised face quickly turned into a devilish smirk as the girl ran in Jack's direction.

"I don't mind if you look..."

Jack stepped back in suprise, but Anna was faster. She embranced him and forcefully brought their lips together. The kiss lasted for a few seconds. After that, Anna looked him in the eye, a lustful smile on her face. "Because you're already mine. Got it?" She said as she gently caressed his cheek. “So don’t you dare try to run away from me.”

Max stared shocked at the two of them, and then unconciously turned to Alice, who was looking at him with a blush on her face for some reason. Then, without any more words, Anna averted his gaze, picked Alice's hands and the two girls left the classroom.

"Now, that's surprising." Max broke the silence. "Seems like one of hottest girls in the school has a thing for you... and some kind of sadist fetish, I guess. Good luck for ya."

Jack did not answer, he was just staring blankly at the door, frozen in place.

"Well, I can help you if you want, y'know? Now, let's get going. There isn't too much to do here now that- Oh they forgot their bags." Max said as he noticed Anna's bag on the side of her desk, with Alice's bag on the side of her own desk, right behind Anna's.

"Now if ya wanna, we can wait for them and deal with this right away. Ask her out or some shit. What do you-"

Max speech was suddenly cut off.

The whole room turned white and sound vanished as Max and Jack's perception of space turned off for a moment and then, the world changed completely.

"What the fuck..." Putting a hand on his forehead and ajusting his vision, Max tried to look around. "All of a sudden, everything’s just... gone..." He looked up, noticing something strange about the sunlight, only to found the absurd.

Up in the sky, a giant floor at a unimaginable height. Under it, desks and chairs the size of buildings towered above him. Finally, Anna's massive bag meters away, leaving but one answer.

"I... shrunk?"