- Text Size +

 

"Alright. Thank you for your time, Anna, Alice."

"No problem, Ms. Karen."

"You're welcome."

Both girls answered respectfully to Black Bird High's headmaster, Karen, a beautiful woman in her early 40s. Always wearing formal clothing, the blue-eyed blond was really respected by the school's students because of her caring and dignified personality.

"Ms. Karen really is beautiful, huh?" Anna let it out as they left the woman's office. 

"You only say that because she looks like you." Alice said.

"It's not my fault that it's the truth!" Anna made an exagerated pose "Whathever. Let's pick up our bags back in the other building, then. I need to take a shower."

II

Nathan, Ed and Walter had no idea of what the fuck had just happened, the three teenagers were suddenly on the floor, less than half a inch tall. They had gone all the way near the entrance, where they met each other, only to realize they couldn't open the door at this size. Passing under it was also impossible.

Then, the worst came. The world started to shake, the tremors getting stronger and stronger until, finally, the entrance door opened revealing the source of the earthquakes: The cheerleader team, who had just finished training. 

"Fuck! Run!" The three bug-sized teenagers started to run desparetely, the gigantic girls looming over them. Their booming, powerful voices making the tinies tremble in fear despite the fact that they were oblivious to their presence.

It wasn't long until their massive legs reached the little men on the floor. A feet came from the sky and stomped in front of them, a huge boom sending the three to the ground. As they looked up to the massive colums of flesh that extended for what seemed like miles, they were given the vision of the girls' underwears.

The giant feet continued to fall from the sky, reducing Ed to  a red stain on the cheerleaders' sneakers in the blink of an eye. Walter wasn't so lucky. Trying to escape the doom that awaited him, the boy had only his leg smashed, making him scream in agony on the floor before being crushed by another girl's sneaker. The girls continued their conversation without care. They would never know of the pathetic end they had condemned those two to.

"Fuck... I... survived..." Nathan was the only one of the three left. However, he wasn't happy. What could he do now, alone at this size? Starve? Live on cracks in the wall, eating food from the students that just hapenned to fall on the floor? Was this it? 

Then, the booming footsteps came back. Nathan looked back to see the two giantesses who had just entered, the most beautiful girls in the whole school, Alice and Anna, who were, as expected, completely oblivious of him.

"Haha... hahaha!" He laughed. What else could he do?

The footsteps got louder as they came closer. Nathan sat on the floor, just looking at the two colossal girls.

"They're... really beautiful..." He gave his lost words. Words spoken without thought or meaning, what in itself were proof that he had given up on life.

Anna's sandal then came down, finally ending Nathan's life.