- Text Size +
“Good night Mum” Casey said as she entered the lounge where her mother was sitting back watching telly,
“Good night dear” Jess replied,
“See you in the morning” Casey said turning to head for her room,
“Oh wait, where’s your toy” Jess asked with a bit of excitement in her voice,
“Oh he’s a bit stuck at the moment” Casey said giggling,
“Stuck where” her mother asked,
“Somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine” Casey replied still giggling,
“Oh” her mother said giggling,
“You can have him in the morning and take him to work if you like” Casey said as she entered her room and shut the door.
I woke up feeling myself being squeezed and pushed along a slimy tunnel, I had to think of where the fuck I was until I remembered Casey sliding me into her tight arse and shoving me deep into her waste, I couldn’t believe this nice young woman could do this to me, I spent all night smothered from head to toe in her excrement deep inside her bowels, the smell was horrific and even though I didn’t open my mouth I could taste the disgusting flavour of her feces, the whole night was like a nightmare and I had no idea how I even fell asleep other then the fact I was totally exhausted from her arse muscles almost squeezing the life out of me and here they were again squeezing me tight, but this time I was moving, I slid down her greasy tunnel along with her shit as she sat on the toilet trying to pass her bowel movement and retrieve her toy, I felt my feet and legs being forced out past her anus and soon her puckered butt hole was wrapped around my neck, I felt her feces slide off my body as her arse opened again and I was suspended from her arse with my head still stuck in her shit, until I felt myself falling and landed in the cold water below with a splash, I thought I’d be able to see light but I was still in darkness, my head was still completely engulfed in this young girls waste, then something landed on me and pushed me under the water, I could feel a hot torrent of some sort striking the water and warming the water in the toilet bowl and as I surfaced another soft object hit me and down I went again as the waterfall held me down and tumbled me over and over under the surface, not only did this girl just shit me out, but she continued to relieve her bowels and her bladder all over me, the water went still and then I could hear a muffled laugh as I felt my feet being pinched by a couple of fingers and then lifted me out of the disgusting mess she’d left in the toilet.
I was dropped onto a cold hard surface and instantly felt warm water cascading over my body, soon light became apparent and it wasn’t long before I could see again, Casey gave me a thorough clean with warm water and then she threw me into the shower, I hit the wall hard and slid down it hitting the cold tiles on the floor with a thud, I watched as she reached in and turned the shower on, the water was freezing for a bit but then slowly started to warm, I watched this gorgeous naked young woman step into the shower and watched as the water cascaded over her smooth skin, I couldn’t believe someone so beautiful and so nice could do all the horrific things she’s done to me, she reached down and picked me up and lathered my tiny body in soap and proceeded to wash her perfect body with me, the sensation was amazing and I had soon forgotten what she had done to me, being used as a human sponge on her smooth soft skin, running over her ample bouncy breasts, over her taught stomach and up and down both her slender legs, she gave her vagina a lot of attention with me, I almost thought she was going to climax again as she moaned softly washing her sex, but I was quickly whipped around the back and between her spongy buttocks to give her tight arse hole a wash, by the time she had finished I had totally forgiven her for all the nasty things she had recently done with me, I wanted to yell abuse at her before she started showering, but now I had calmed down and I was back in her trance again, I was hers and she could do anything she wanted with me.
After her shower Casey sat me on her bed to allow me to watch her get dressed, i felt like I was in heaven watching this young woman cover her naked body with her sexy lingerie and then her school uniform, once she finished getting dressed she picked me up and sat me in her cleavage leaving my head poking out so I could see, Casey entered her mother’s room and pulled me out from between her enormous bosom and sat me on Jess’s bed,
“Your spending the day with Mum today, I hope you have fun” she said as she turned to leave,
“Why can’t I come with you” I asked,
“As much as I’d love to take you to school with me I don’t want to lose you and I promised Mum that she could have you today” she replied with a cute smile as she walked out.