- Text Size +
I woke up feeling Jasmin sliding me down her exquisite legs, I felt my tongue retracting and heard her moan as it slid out of her juicy vagina, I could hear the shower running and I expected to be dropped on the floor like a normal pair of panties, but not this time, as she stepped out of me she scrunched me up in her hand and stepped into the shower, I instantly felt the warm water soak into my fabric as she grabbed a plastic bottle from the niche in the wall and flicked the lid, upturning it she started to squeeze the liquid out all over me, the fragrance hit my senses and instantly calmed my nerves, it was the fragrance of Jasmin’s warm soft ebony skin, I looked at the bottle to try and spy the name of this aroma, Lotus flower I read before she returned the bottle to the niche and without a word Jasmin started to wash herself with me, running my lathered up fabric over her soft neck and down her chest, circling her voluptuous breasts, lifting one up at a time to wash underneath them both and over her hard cocoa coloured nipples, raising her arm she glided me over to her armpit and it a good scrub before replacing me in her other hand to repeat the process in her other armpit, she slid me down her side and over her taught belly, making sure she gave her bellybutton some attention, I wanted to speak, I wanted to say something but I couldn’t, I was mesmerised buy her magnificent dark body, I felt like I was staring at her with my tongue hanging out, but I wasn’t, I was a pair of scrunched up knickers being used by her as a sponge to wash her prepossessing body.
Jasmin lift one leg and sat it on a step joined to the shower wall, I was rubbed down below her bountiful arse cheek and along the underside of her smooth silky thigh and into her knee joint and down the back of her calf to her perfectly manicured foot, giving her foot a good thorough clean even scrubbing me between every beautiful toe on her foot before dropping that leg and replacing it with her other leg to start the process over, after she had finished with her other foot she smoothly guided me up her slender leg towards her angelic vagina, I could see the chocolate brown lips of her labia waiting for me as I glided closer towards them, with her foot still up on the step gave her easy access to her breathtaking womanhood, as she slipped me between her legs her lips opened up around me as she gently rubbed me over her alluring pink flesh, she moaned as she pleasured herself with my soft silky fabric, her vagina opened up and she slowly pushed me inside her until her lips closed in behind me, I couldn’t believe she’d pushed my entire body deep inside her warm wet pussy and I wasn’t in there long before I felt the soft walls of her vagina contract around me and her cum flow through me.
After a while I felt Jasmin’s fingers pinch me and start pulling me out, obviously letting herself calm down after her orgasm, I was dragged out and back up between her beautiful supple brown cheeks, she still had her foot up on the step and as the last of my elastic was about to exit her dripping vulva she grabbed it with her other hand and started feeding back and forth between her enchanting arse cheeks and over her delicate anus until she was satisfied I’d cleaned her well enough, she brought me up into the full stream of the shower and gave me a good rinse before hanging me over one of the taps and giving herself a good rinse, my view was absolutely breathtaking as I watched her petite hands rub all over her mystical amazonian body, I felt so guilty for being so turned on by her, I felt like I was betraying my wife, but what else could I do I had no choice but to watch this beauty and after all she now owned me and it looked like I was never going to return to my wife so I might as well enjoy the amazing times I do get to spend with this black goddess.
Jasmin stepped out of the shower after turning the water off and dried herself, all I could do was admire the African beauty as she made drying herself look so god dam seductive, she reached in and unhooked me from the tap giving me a twist in her delicate hands to wring all the water out of me, she returned to her room and hung me up on the handle of her drawers, I continued to admire her naked body as she made her bed and cleaned up her room and then she left her room leaving me to dry,
“Be back later Steve, I’m going to have some breakfast” she said as I watched her magnificent arse as she walked out of her room.
I was bored as I hung there for hours, I could hear Jasmin still in her home but I never got to see her again until late in the afternoon, she strutted into her room still completely naked and looking like an African Queen, something about her just hypnotised me and made me instantly forget my situation as soon as I lay eyes on her exquisite ebony body, it was like god handmade her himself, she was perfect,
“Gym time Steve” she said as she hooked a finger under my elastic and lifted me to twirl me around her soft finger, she dropped me to the floor and stepped each foot into my leg holes, I watched as she bent down to grab me, her huge breasts suspended from her chest, her brown nipples hard as rocks pointing at me, I wished I could just wrap my lips around them, she gently pulled me up her calves and over her knees and stood up straight as she glided me over her soft smooth thighs until she had me wrapped around her slender waist, she moaned as my tongue started to extend forcing its way between the folds of her labia and finding the entrance of her warm wet vagina, her aroma was so arousing and the taste of her juices just Devine, there was something so erotic about this whole situation, being held captive by this beautiful woman and used for her pleasure,
“God that feels amazing” she moaned as my tongue grew to completely fill her vaginal tunnel,
“I could never get bored of this feeling” she said with a light moan as she gently rubbed her womanhood through my fabric, I to was loving the feeling of having my tongue deep inside her, her smell, her taste and the way her tight silky walls hugged my tongue, I wanted to hate this woman so much, but every time she put me on I fell in love with her a little bit more, I was falling deep into this whole situation and soon I would completely forget about my wife and I will accept that I belong to Jasmin, she turned me on, she aroused me, she to had me under a spell and I was sinking into her fantasy hard.