- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was actually co-developed by my girlfriend who is supportive of my fetish and helps me explore it and tries to understand it. She has come up with a few stories that have entertained me so I'm here to share them. Though the main plot is her idea, the pacing, development and editing is me so I'm not just stealing her story dw. Please if you have any criticism go for it. If you like it then tell me and I'll let her know too :)

I'm sat in total darkness, surrounded by tight walls of fabric. The pockets of my giantess girlfriends jacket moved from side to side as she walked towards the door of her final destination. I could hear her humming along to the song she was listening to, breaking into full on singing when the moment struck.
“My ap going psycho” she sang in a soft out of tune tone.
She loved Post Malone, we loved it. Assuming we were still a we...

I could hear a knock before a door opening.
“Iseboa is here!” A male voice shouted followed by the cheers of two other giantesses.
“Sorry I'm late” she sighed.
“You're always late” the guy said before rolling his eyes.

She entered the house and stomped off her boots. It took her a few minutes but she eventually got the laces undone and made her way to the lounge where the two other girls were sat. A pale petite ginger girl hopped up and gave her a big hug. She was only about 5’2” the same as Iseboa, infact they were so similar in so many ways including appearance that they call themselves twins.

“Happy birthday Emily” Cheered Iseboa.
Emily just giggles.
“Thanks Bobo” she replied.
“Hello to you too" shouted the curvy black haired girl who was still sat down. She was a bit taller, standing at 5’5”. Not as petite as the other two but not to say she didn't lack what she needed.
They all let out another round of laughs.
“Hello Beth" she shouted back in a sarcastic tone.

This boring escapade continued until the guy returned and stood for a moment. His slick back hair flopped slightly to one side as he came to a stop.
“I'm preparing food now, should be about 10 minutes or so, then desert” he announced.
Iseboa patted the pocket I was in, hitting me with the force of a moving car.
“What shall I do with my desert contribution Paddy?” She asked
I froze for a moment,
“Desert contribution?” The words echoed in my head.
“Just put it in the bowl over here” he replied before turning and heading to the kitchen table which held a large glass bowl with a special contents.

Iseboa dipped her hands into her pocket and fished me out In a quick motion. She held me in her slender fingers for a moment. I could see her green eyes looking straight at me, her ginger curly locks falling past her shoulders, and her lips, soft and red...the lips I kissed so many times before. She dropped me into the bowl and looked down at me with a blank expression. I looked up at her and waved my arms….nothing.

I looked behind me to see three other tiny men stood behind me, naked, shaking, sobbing.

“Oh god no” I thought.
I spun round to see Iseboa still looking at me.

“I can't wait for desert!” Shouted Emily as she patted her stomach.
“I wonder which one I'm gonna each” she added.
Chapter End Notes:

More chapters soon I promise