- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy Reading!

 

We then got in the car to go to the hospital. I was still in Tiffany’s hands while Morgan drove, and Ashley sat in the back. Tiffany started fondling with my body during the ride. She would hold me in one hand and then the other, she then places me in both her hands, She sometimes placed me on her shoulders, and her nose. I couldn’t get a break from her grabbing me. But I guess that comes with my new size. I wanted attention, and now I get more than I ever pictured.

One time she even placed above her crotch, to which she immediately removed me off, because she felt uncomfortable. I mean uh, I was glad she did because I did not want to be there. So then she decided to just keep me in her hands. As she curled her fingers to prevent falling. Her hands were very clammy, I guess she was nervous… good. Her hands were also rough, like silk. Not soft though, I felt like I was on carpet flooring. Her fingers were monoliths that could belong to a goddess. She had no colour on her nails, just plain fingers.

So then, we made our way to the parking lot of the hospital. Morgan whispered to Tiff, “Hide him please, we don’t want anyone else to see him. That could be bad.” “OK.” Agreed Tiffany. Tiffany then looked at me to ponder. She licked her lips, then shook her head in defiance. I guess she thought against something. I thought. “I’m gonna put you… “ She looked down to her panties, her socks, and her lips I think. I hope she chooses something other than her panties.

  As if my prayers had been answered, my sister put me down on the car seat, then she bent over me like a huge ocean wave, to her legs, then she took off her shoe, and the her sock, and then she held it in front me, as if to show me where. She then plucked me off the chair, and held me of her dark green sock, Why is everything so green today? I then feel myself being lowered down into her humid, and dark sock. Hello darkness my old friend. And then she drops me from the where the sock began. And then I dropped onto what felt like a net. A clad net that is.

It was dark all around me besides the light shining above my head. But that didn’t last long, as a shadow loomed over the entrance to her sock. Then I watch as it slowly approaches the entrance to stop mid-sentence. Why’d she suddenly pause, is she fooling with me? Then it moves further into the sock, but stops a 3rd of the way. Please stop that Tiff, you’re scaring me! Stop it! It moves again further into the sock, enough so that only seems of light can be seen by me.

And it stops again, right above your head. She obviously enjoys tormenting me like this, helpless to her foot that could easily kill me. Why does she have to do this? I then crawl backwards to meet a wall of cotton, as her foot finally slides completely into the sock. I find myself between her two massive toes as I it is so massive.

If I could stand I would only be taller by a quarter inch, her nail would reach my chest above my nipples, below my collarbone. I notice that my sister has a bright red nail polish on. Because it’s bright enough to deflect the light barely coming from the opening of her sock. I get an erection.

All of a sudden I feel myself jerk upwards into the air for a long time, then I drop down for a longer time. I could see that her foot was up in the air as her shoe was pulling down, her foot even lifted out of her sock, for a while, I could see ½ and inch of a gap between her foot and her sock. On no! What if I slide under her foot, I’d be pulverized!

I’m small enough to slide under! This is not good! Her shoe tilted slightly up as she was stepping up, I actually begin to slide down her sock and under her foot, but I caught myself grab between her toes, where my bottom portion is under her foot. Then I feel impact as her foot made contact with the ground. I then maneuver myself enough for to get out from under foot, before she steps completely down, and I just make it in time. Her foot is planted firmly to her sock and shoe.

She then squeezes me between her toes, felt like a boa constrictor. Then she released me from her grasp. My body ached for a minute as it hurt slightly. Then her foot moved up again, tilting back, sliding me under her foot, then down again, as I repeat my moves. This was a shorter step because now she didn’t have to lift her leg as much, shortening how long it takes, cutting the drop height and the lift off, and reducing the impact, which I was relieved of. This made my tactics a little easier. But this time her steps were constant and were in a cadence. Making everything a repeat for my tactics.

 

* * *

 

Tiffany’s Perspective:

 

I had thought hard on where I would put him after the drive. Morgan told me to hide him somewhere on me. So I thought of three places, my sock, my panties Heehee, and  my mouth. Surely not my panties because I experimented that when she put him on top of my crotch. He felt good there, but then I felt guilty and uncomfortable. So, no. I said shaking my head. I then pondered about him in my mouth.

He might taste good, and feel good in my mouth, but I could swallow him by accident, and could never get him back, unless we ask the hospital. But they’d probably refuse because of how unusual and inconvenient for them it would be. And cost heavy for us. Then I thought about my sock. I could accidentally crush him, but at least we could revive him back. And he could be smart about it and not get stepped on by me. If he does, that’d be sad, but his fault. And we can always get him back. Yeah, I made up my mind, in my sock you go.

I then dropped him into my sock and waited for him to get settled. Then I slowly put my foot in so not to worry him, and I then pause for a moment for his sake. So he doesn’t freak, and because I want to tease him a bit. After four pauses, my foots in and I can feel him squirming between my toes, it tickles a little. I then slowly lift my foot so not to hurt him, and step down really gently.

Just so he understands what it will be like before I start walking on him. I land on the pavement of the lot, and just stand there hoping he’s reading. Then I squeeze him between my toes hoping not to hurt him, and then let go. Then after a short period, I started to walk. He was pretty good at not getting crushed. I walk with Morgan and Ash to the lobby. We set the appointment as urgent as possible so we get quick access to a doctor.

After a short few minutes of standing and talking about how’ll handle Barry, a male doctor comes out to take us into his office. He then thanks us for coming and asks ‘what’s the problem?’. My sister explains in detail what happened, including the water and the alcohol. She explains to him that our brother has changed dramatically so much that he is not as he were at all. The doctor nods, and asks where he is. Morgan then asks me to take him out. I look at Ash, and she looks depressed.

I feel somewhat sorry, but I got Barry so I’m happy. I then take my shoe off, my sock off, and pulled my brother out from inside my sock. Then I held him out for the Doctor to see him, Doctor Smith, how casual. Whence the Doctor saw my ‘little’ brother, his mouth dropped, his eyes bugged out and he just sat there is awe, confusion, and fascination toward the boy.

 

Barry’s Perspective now:

 

The motion stopped, her foot had collided with her shoe for the 1000th time. Then she walked again, for a shorter time. Then she stopped again, this time I hear her bend down toward me, I know this because I can hear her breathing closer now. I here fumbling, which means it’s time for me to get out.

I watch as my captor lifts her foot out of her shoe, I can’t see her shoe just the lighting. The sock receives light from the tiny holes it has, and I can now see her tan foot in my view. Then I see light peak in from above, it blinds me for a minute, until I see a hand that belongs to my sister steal view. He two fingers hold me and lift me up into the air. Then light floods into my eye sockets. Adding blindness for a few seconds, as my sister drops me onto a giant meaty hand.

I look around to find myself completely naked in the coldest room ever. Then I look up to see a man focused onto my tiny form, as he studies my every movements. Not once has he lost eye contact with my body. As he looks me up and down, I take note of his features. He has brown eyes and brown hair that looks freshly cut. He has normal sized lips and a brown mustache like his hair. And bushy eyebrows that I could sleep in. He was pale and maybe in his 50’s or 40’s.

His hand was like leather, and denim as one. He then speaks. “Never in my career have I ever witnessed any human as small as you are. You are a marvel! A person like you needs to be studied carefully and with compassion. You are going to make me a happy man.” “Sooo, can you help us?” Morgan asked politely. “Absolutely I can help you… well I may not cure him, but I should be able to assist him.” The man explained. “We will need to take him for a week or two, you can visit him anytime, but we prefer if you let us handle him.”

“What would you do with him in your lab?” Morgan asked. “Well, we certainly need to study his behavior, and rhythmic patterns, then perhaps we test his limits, stamina, and capacity to do certain things. I don’t think we would ever take blood from him, since he is this small we would never risk his life for blood.” He keeps explaining. “We would need to keep a low profile, we would not want him kidnapped.

Does anyone else know?” Asks the man. “Nnn Ooo. I don’t think so… No no one else but us and you.” Ash claims. “OK that’s good, less risky. “So wait you are taking him?” Asked Tiffany. “Well, yeah, I have to bring him myself, show him to colleagues, then start on him.” They all looked at each other. “We’ll be able to see him? That’s what you said.” Asks them all. “Yes I assure you.” He says. “We’ll provide necessities and care for him.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will be very daring, it contains a lot of M/m content.