- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks so much for reading. Keep going!!

 

"Let's go down stairs to inform the girl's, alright?" I said. "OK!" Barry said. But I wasn't done with him just yet, so I brought him back to my lips, I was going to be the best sister ever. I winked at him, laughed about what I was about to do. I then looked down to finally noticed his full on erection standing high and proud. He then apologized for it "Sorry", "It's ok bro, it'll be our little secret. And you don't need to be so embarrassed about it, we love each don't we, either way, I do… and I'm flattered too, that my brother finds me attractive and sexy and all. It does sound weird, and wrong. And it is that. But I guess you can't really control it from all of this happening so fast.

And you are taking in all the excitement write now. It is all overwhelming to you, so you don't notice when that happens," I poked him. "And besides, I don't really mind, as long as you love me… But if this does become a recurrence, we'll have to become closer than you ever thought. I hope we do actually. Heh, now I'm getting turned on." I said. I winked at him again and licked my lips at once, he was so hard now. I then smiled wickedly at him, which added to my wetness. "You actually ejaculated a couple time in my mouth a couple times, you tasted really good."

I said matter of fact. "Really? I-" He stammered. "Yes really, and don't apologize, it's ok I liked it very much." He then blushed a ruby red. "I would do it again, but we need help from the sisters." I admitted. I then decided to do what I was going to do, so then I placed his fragile body between my lips and pressed down to hold him tight so he wouldn't fall. I was euphoric, He has gotten the best Birthday Present ever. "Happy Birthday Barry." I whisper. I then head down the stairs to get my sisters.

He was so enjoying it between my lips. I squeezed my lips every now and again to tease him a bit, and then I started to suck on him. My sucking became intense, I loved his flavour, he tasted so good. I could feel his hard on pressed against my inner bottom lip. Then I gave him the best day of his life, I started licking his bottom portion all around him. From his feet to his ass to his dick.

I was going to suck him off. I licked his member intensely, and he came for so long.He tasted me like a piece of candy. And then he came into my mouth, again. "MMm mmm, you taste so good, not only your cum but you specifically, I just want pull you in deeper." I proclaimed. But I didn't. We eventually got to the kitchen to see my sisters not there. "Where are they?" I said. We walked around the whole house to finally find them in the movies theater. Yes we have a movie theatre, you see my parents are quite wealthy, my mom's a doctor and a teach, my dad's a businessman and an engineer, add those incomes together and you get rich.

So we live in a mansion, it's not that big, button impressive nonetheless. You can tell why most of my family is stuck up, and conceded. Yeah they are, you'll see. So then I finally pulled him into my mouth, I didn't want Morgan or Tiffany to freak right away. I moved him around a bit to set him on my back molars, I was careful not to bite. God knows how that will turn out. But he tasted so good, I hope I don't eat him or something. I then began to talk to the girls…

 

Interchangeable perspectives; 

 

Ashley:


"Hey girls… we need to talk." Ashley bugged. Tiffany just looked at me. "OK, what do you need to talk about?" Morgan asked. "Well… it's about Barry and-" Ashley began. "Are you still stuck on that? He does loves you, you know." Tiffany rudely interrupted. "No that's not it, I-i know he loves me, but it's something else it's -" Ashley said, interrupted again. "Did something bad happen Barry?" Morgan cried. They both were about to go get him. "I don't know if it's necessarily bad, it's not good. So, kind of." Morgan was standing up about to get him. "Sit down, I'm not done." Morgan sat down. "Something bad did happen I guess, but it's best I show him to you, to get a better understanding of what the situation is, Ok?"

They nodded. "Ok, so please try not to freak out too much ok?" Ashley cautioned. They nodded again. "Ok, I'll get him, just wait a sec." They both looked at me with confusion. I gently covered my mouth to take Barry out, when he fell out, I noted them saying, "I didn't know where else to put him." I Lied. I could have put him anywhere else, my brah, my panties Heehee, my socks, my pockets. I could also taste my brother's cum again. Dammit bro, you are so funny. I then held him in my hand as he lay there, taking in his new surroundings. "Barry?!" Tiff and Morgan said simultaneously.

 

* * *

 

Barry:

It was damp and slimy in her mouth. I was happy to be here. It was very hot, her mouth must be a good insulant. Her mouth was very saturated, no corner without saliva, I was drenched in all of it. It was also hard to breath, but I could handle it. I just laid there on her molars as she talked to the girls. I 'd think I'd be able to hear clearly what they're saying since I'm right next to my sisters vocal cords. But I was wrong, I was distorted like my self-confidence, not drowned out by silence, but choked by super sonic noise. Her voice was so loud even when she talked normally.

I couldn't even make out her words, nor could I hear Tiff or Morgan. They were better though, I could make out 'Barry', and 'What happened to Barry?'. So I just ignored it to enjoy my temporary home. I was Still erect. This is the longest I've ever gone erect. It had been a minute or two I think. I decide to make a move for myself, I started to hump my sister's molar, while I masturbated. Using her saliva as lubricant, it was easy like PI. I came so many times in one minute. I think 10 times. I decided to leave the cum there, because she could swallow it anyway.

So, I just laid there on her molar facing the one above me. I wonder what would happen if she lowered it down on top of me to be crush by her molars, I wonder if I'd still taste as good as she proclaims. These thoughts were pestering my mind. I got aroused just fantasizing about this. Other thoughts invaded me like an unexpected guest at a party. Like; I wonder what it would feel like to be swallowed by her, what would it feel like to be in her stomach digested and turned into nutrients, as I'm slowly painfully eaten away by her deadly acids.

Then turned into her fecal matter to be discarded, and flushed down the toilet never to be seen again. Or maybe if I survived, which I doubted, how would it feel to travel her disgusting intestines as I experience methane, and shit. And how it might feel to be shat out her ass, to be squeezed out like toothpaste. Probably terrible, I imagine, but what an a trip that would be huh. I’d be the first human to ever do it, and I’d die doing it. My mind was then cut off when I felt my world tilt to a 90 degree angle, as I fall out of Ashley's mouth to her palm meet my sister again for the first time.

 

“Barry!?!” Morgan and Tiffany cried simultaneously. They both looked at me with shock and terror. “Oh my god! Honey, are you alright, what happened to you?” She cried to me with eyes of worry and care. “Well *Cough, I guess I shrunk.” I answered. “How in the world could this happen?” Morgan questioned herself. “The Green Water.” Tiffany offered. “You’re right, that must what caused this, we must take you to the doctor.” Morgan agreed and then concluded. “What would they do? They have no experience in this here. I’m too small for a blood draw, a mental check up will do us no help.

I actually feel fine. Plus, I probably will have to spend the rest of my life, like, this.” I say soon realizing my new reality. Morgan replies, “Well, I’d rather they find something to help you accommodate yourself, Barry. Doing nothing will do more harm than getting help from a professional.” “You really think there’s a professional for me?” I challenge. “Well, someone must help us right? And I’d rather it’d be a doctor than anybody else, OK?” Morgan argues. “I guess so, you’re right.” “Barry, you gotta lighten up a bit, it’s not healthy to think so negatively.” Tiffany advised. I sighed. “Ok, so let’s get to the hospital.”

So we got ready to drive to the hospital when Tiff raced toward Ashley and me. “Can I hold him to the doctors.” She plead. Her hands were held out for a prize she begged for. Typical Tiffany. “Please” She plead. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea Tiff.” Ashley argued. Tiffany said, “Please, please, please, I’ve never gotten to hold someone that tiny before.” “Neither has Morgan.” Ashley rebutted. “But she will, and I want to now, please.” Tiff complained. “Give me him or else….”

“Or else what?” Ashley challenged Tiffany. “Or else I’ll tell Morgan what you actually did to Barry.” Tiffany threatened with a smile. I feel sorry for Tiffany, she just wants some fun. I think. But then again she did step on me. “And what did I actually do Tiffany?” Said Ashley. “I mean you did rape him didn’t you?” We paused for 30 seconds.

Tiff was smiling on both sides of her face. “What do you me… I didn’t-” Retreated Ashley. “Oh come on, you can’t be so dumb can you? You blew him didn’t you, without his consent. Not to mention he’s your brother.” “But he li-”Ashley started. “It doesn’t matter if he liked or not. Did he or did he not give consent, or permission to blow him?” “No, but-” “No buts Ashley, rape is rape on anyone. He did not say yes, or even mention it. You just did it cause you felt like it. That’s rape… and incest.”

Ashley was torn. Did I actually rape him? Was he scared because of me? He had no say really, I just thought he’d like it … he did. But I forced him into it, into my mouth, he couldn’t say no. These ideas rushed to Ashley's heart, and she started to cry. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Lied Tiffany. “Just take him and go.”

Ashley gives me to Tiffany who is full of joy as I dangle from Ashley’s blue fingers. Right in front of me are two bright green eyes that can kill a boy. She had her hands out as I fell onto her hands. It kind of hurt. Tiffany then held me up to her face to get a better look, she had a smile that said ‘You’re mine now’. I could see her green eyes just enjoying my sight. She was more than happy, she was ready for me.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Barry goes to the Doctor.