- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Have fun reading!!

I shot straight up, no time to think about it, but maybe she might hurt you? I think to myself as I walk to her door. She usually sleeps in till 11:00 AM in the summer, which means it must be 7:00 AM about now, so I will  have time to get her help. I crawl under her door to see a world new to me. I've never been in her room for years out of respect for her, but I guess she can't kick me out now. Not that she hasn't snuck into my room to prank me or something. I look up to see her asleep on her bed up against the wall. I look at her bright red hair as it falls down to her bedside, she has the longest hair I've seen. Which might help me get to her. So I travel my way to her bed, her room is kind of a pigsty, I mean no clothes made it to her hamper. Gosh Ashley. I think jokingly. Your room isn't much better, but it is better. At Least I clean it.

I made it to the bedside, to stare up at my sister huge feet. They just dangle there mocking me. She has pretty large toenails, and to be honest I like the colour,  A Dark Green Polish. I now have a boner again.  "Damn boy, don't get so fighesty, that's my sister here" I laugh at my own humour. I then start climbing her bed covers that dangle off the side like her feet and hair. Climbing up was way harder than I thought it'd be, I actually used my strength this time. Man it's like climbing Mount Everest minus the cold, and aid. Eventually I make it all the way to the top. As I turn around, I am introduced to another pair of feet. I smell a faint odor in the air as it might be her feet. You see, my sister is one of those fitness freaks, not too caught up in it, but getting there. Just by looking at her feet in front of me, I can tell she runs. I can tell by the scuff marks, and the wear and tear she does to those feet, they look battered up. I feel my bulge react to my acknowledgements of Ashley. I then walk to her feet, I lightly touch it. It was soft and smooth, but warm and clammy, also kind of cold as well. I then walk in between her legs as she is facing upwards toward the ceiling. Once I make it up to her thighs, I decide to climb her thigh, wanting to avoid her special part. Just climbing her leg was a stretch alone, it was so smooth and soft to the touch, even at my size. I have to find just the right crevice and right blemish to climb her up. She definitely cleans herself well, she's actually almost perfect. I think. No wonder so many guys want to be with her, she is lucky to be blessed with such a healthy body. I really should not think like this about her at all. She might hold it against me if she catches me ogling at her. I then walk across her thigh to her hips which look very nice to my eyes, and my dick. Stop it Barry! I then tread across her flat belly, it looks very clean from your perspective. Oh how must this be for my old size to comprehend what I can see. I can see everything, even the tiny hairs that poke out of her belly button. So small you would be able to see at normal height, I used to be 5’8”, and now I am just 1”. I now walk ahead to face my sister’s developing breasts in full view. No bra on as well, just her breasts splayed about like my balls in the summer heat. I walk in between my sister’s boobs onto her chest. I can see the clock on her nightstand: 9:00 AM. Man it took two hours just to get to her bed from her doorway, how will I ever survive. Thinking on this, I spent an hour getting to Tiff’s room and I didn’t make it inside. My life is over now! I just sat there thinking about this, when her hand shot up toward me, and almost squashed me. Landing write next to me. I can see her pedicured nails that are bright blue, Cool, maybe if I can’t grow back I could become a nail salon guy, it’d be perfect for someone like me, or maybe a dentist. No! I do not trust people enough to not eat me. I then further myself onto her chin to her nose. I can hear her breathing, it's so fascinating really. Her mouth then opens slightly to reveal a hot pink slug stick out like a mushroom in your yard, and it's the red one, too.

I then watch her bite her lip, that aroused me, I turn around to avoid more arousal, and go to her ear canal. I hear movement by her hand, I watch it slide down to her… "Oh no!" You shriek, not wanting to think you're a creep you dive into her ear, and yell her name out. "Ashley! Can you hear me?! Hear me Now! Ashley please wake up!" I then feel myself move up, like on a ferris. Ashley shakes her violently causing trembles. "Huh? What?" She groggily says. "Ashley Help me please, I'm in your left ear! Can you hear me?!" "Who said that?! Where are you?" Ashley replies. "Can you hear me?" I say more calmly. "Yes I can hear you whoever you are. Where are you again? Show yourself" Ashley demands. "Ashley I'm your brother Barry, just don't freak out or hurt me once I show you me ok." "Wait, Barry? That's you in my head? … Ok I won't freak out ok, and,  I would never hurt you Barry, you're my teddy bear." She assures me. I was stunned, I had never seen nor heard her like this, it's confusing me a little. "I just, never get to tell you this cause I just don't know what to say to you cause I'm so awkward around you and you are the same with me. We don't get to talk often, mostly because you're always with Morgan all the time. I thought you didn't like me, so I try looking into your room for things you like. You like video games, I like them too, so we play, and that's what I love about you. I love you Barry." She says crying. "I just get so jealous when you're with Morgan. The only reason I am this fit is because of you, *sniff, you like girls so I try to be the girls you like, models and such." "You found my porn?" I asked. "heehee, you can be very easy sometimes Barry." Ashley giggles. "Ok, so now don't freak alright" I said. "Ok" She responds back. "Now cover your left ear… (She covers her left ear) … uh I mean you're right." I correct. "Ok" She says back. "OK that's good, now, lean your head to against your hand and bring your hand to your face please." She does as told. You fall from her ear and end up gazing at her blue irises. She looks at you with sympathy and worry, and curiosity.

Her eyes stretch so far out of their sockets they look like the might fall out, and her mouth was so agape that I could see the back of her throat, it looked dark and mysterious. But I knew where that lead to. It was so wide and open, that I could easily jump inside of. And I kind of wanted to a little bit. To see and feel what her tongue felt like on my body, or her lips around my body. I see her teeth on the top and bottom of her lips. Like stalagmites and stalactites that were perfectly trapezoid shapes. Those 28 teeth were all intimidating to me, they looked like butcher's knives standing with the blade up. They could simply cut me to two, and the molars could obviously crush me to oblivion. And her tongue was so pink and moist that I could feel the humidity from her mouth. For a moment, I wanted to stand on it, just for a moment, just to know what it feels like, I bet it is slippery and squishy, like a spongy pillow.

My thoughts were cut when my sister said, "Wow! You are sooo small! And soo cute!" I looked down and blushed.  She flashed a toothy smile to me. It actually made me feel warm and welcome. It was a beautiful smile, so white, contrasting with her unpainted maroon lips. She is so beautiful, her complexions are intoxicating to look at, and it is my world now. I think I just fell in love with her, because I felt the need to always be there. In fact: That was always my policy with my sisters, if my sisters catch themselves in trouble, I would do anything to help them out of it, even my sister Demonica appreciates it when I support her. If they were ill, I would comfort, hug, cuddle, and love them to be better. All my sisters and my mother love me for that. But at that moment,  I just wanted to be with Ashley forever, nevermind my responsibilities. Then Ashley did the expected again, she raised her hands to point her thumb and index finger for me. But I was then calm, and then anxious, but I felt safe and trusted her with my life. Her two fingers reached for me, they held me in place between them, they were soft and smooth to my touch. They wrapped around u32; of my body maybe ¾. I then get lifted off the ground, like a model rocket. My whole world was constantly changing with twists and turns. I was getting nauseous after what seemed like forever. Wind blew my from the right then left, and north then south, until I came to a complete halt. Like time stood still for a measly second. I then saw a her cyan eyes looking at me. Then my world changed again to me facing her lips. I was so close to her face, her face seemed to stretch for more than a mile. Then her lips convexed, and they were awaiting my arrival. Her lips then started to move closer, as I was close enough to reach out and touch it, and I did touch it for a second, when I was completely covered flesh all around me, holding me tight. Her lips were so soft, they were like butter. I hugged and kissed her lips with her. I didn't want this to end, and I wanted more too. I loved her soo much. I loved her soo much. I thought. "I love you soo much Ashley!"  I said to her. "I love you soo much too Barry!" She said back to me.

"Let's down stairs to inform the girl's, alright?" Ashley said. "OK!" I said. But she then raised her finger toward my body, and gently shoved me off my feet and pinned me against her palm. I was confused. Is she just playing? I thought. She then winked at me, and snickered about something. I then looked down to finally noticed my full on erection standing high and proud. Ironically I was not so high and proud of myself, in fact, I immediately panicked and covered my penis. I then apologized for it "Sorry", "It's ok bro, it'll be our little secret. And you don't need to be so embarrassed about it, we love each don't we, either way, I do… and I'm flattered too, that my brother finds me attractive and sexy and all. It does sound weird, and wrong. And it is that. But I guess you can't really control it from all of this happening so fast. And you are taking in all the excitement write now. It is all overwhelming to you, so you don't notice when that happens," She poked me again. "And besides, I don't really mind, as long as you love me… But (There's always that but.), if this does become a recurrence, we'll have to become closer than you ever thought. I hope we do actually. Heh, now I'm getting turned on." She said. She winked at me again and licked her lips at once, I was so hard now. She then smiled wickedly at me, which added to my erection. "You actually ejaculated a couple times in my mouth a couple times, you tasted really good." She said in fact of. "Really? I-" I stammered. "Yes really, and don't apologize, it's ok I liked it very much." I then blushed a ruby red. "I would do it again, but we need help from the sisters." She admitted. I was still shocked from all this. She then did something else unexpected, she placed me in between her lips chin down. I was in shock, awe, and excitement during that. "Happy Birthday Barry." Ashley whispered. I then relaxed as she headed down toward the kitchen where my sisters were.

Her lips were so soft. And now they were hugging me, like three best friends hugging at the same time. With one struggling in the middle, except I'm not struggling but am relaxed. Her lips would squeeze me every so often, and I could hear a sucking noise behind me. She was sucking on me a lot. I was still full on. Then surprisingly a wet mount attacked me from behind. It started rubbing against my abdomen, my legs, and eventually my penis. I think she was intentionally licking my member. She was at it for a long time, like all around my bottom half, tasting me like a piece of candy. And then I came into her mouth, she moaned a lot then. "MMm mmm, you taste so good, not only your cum but you specifically, I just want pull you in deeper." She proclaimed. But she didn't. We eventually got to the kitchen to see my sisters not there. "Where are they?" My sister said. We walked around the whole house to finally find them in the movies theater. Yes we have a movie theatre, you see my parents are quite wealthy, my mom's a doctor and a teach, my dad's a businessman and an engineer, add those incomes together and you get rich. So we live in a mansion, it's not that big, button impressive nonetheless. You can't tell why most of my family is stuck up, and conceded. Yeah they are, you'll see. So then Ashley finally pulled me into her mouth, it was very wet, and humid. I think she's just trying to get their attention. She moved me around a bit to set me on her back molars, it made me worry but I guess she wants this to be a smooth transition for them, like I did for her, I guess. I was harder now. She then began to talk…


Ashley's perspective; Meeting Barry:


I was having a handsome dream, where all the hot men, gave their full attention towards me, listening instead of flexing their abs, although they are sexy. They all listened to my stories and all never looked at me in their distasteful ways. But the one I was transposed on was Barry. My brother was there to, and listening. He just sat there and heard me. The other guys all chimed in and commented on my monologues. But he was there. I was the most excited when I looked at him. But he looked at me in an odd way. The same odd face he usually looks at me with. I thought he was listening!? He was not paying attention at all, he wasn’t even looking at me. I knew of his Autism, but I never thought how severe it really affected him. I knew he was listening, it didn’t seem like he was though. He always avoided eye contact, I wish he would just look. Then when my stories were over, he would stay silent. I became embarrassed thinking he thought they were dumb, or stupid, or something. But then he would say he likes my stories. I then just look at him confused. Frustrated, I didn’t know how to respond to him, not that I ever. “Hey would you like to go get pizza?” He offered. What, we were just talking about my problems and now you want pizza, am I not interesting enough for you. And then I give in and get pizza. Hoping that he would finally be interested because I was interested with his interests. So as we got to the parlor, we got his favorite, pepperoni pizza, I liked it too, so it was a win-win for me. I love him so much, I just don’t know how to talk to him. He is so distant, yet right in front of me. He then went to go to the bathroom. I watch him leave, as I admire his body. He has such strong arms, and his legs are very trimmed. Also his jawline is very sharp, it could cut daggers. Straight teeth nice brown eyes, brown hair, nice ass. Heehee. He looked like the casual man. But he was not casual at all. Inside he is fighting himself. Trying to find out what it means to be normal, but has no idea what that entails. I get wet thinking about my brother this way. Oooh How I wish we could love each other. I know you love me, but don’t know how to show me you do. I hadn’t noticed I was about to finger myself when he came back…

"Ashley! Can you hear me?! Hear me Now! Ashley please wake up!" I woke up shaking my head. "Huh? What?" I tiredly says. "Ashley Help me please, I'm in your left ear! Can you hear me?!" "Who said that?! Where are you?" I replies. "Can you hear me?" it said more calmly. "Yes I can hear you whoever you are. Where are you again? Show yourself" I demand. "Ashley I'm your brother Barry, just don't freak out or hurt me once I show you me ok." Barry? I thought. "Wait, Barry? That's you in my head? … Ok I won't freak out ok, and,  I would never hurt you Barry, you're my teddy bear." I assures him. What’s crawling in my ear? "I just, never get to tell you this cause I just don't know what to say to you cause I'm so awkward around you and you are the same with me. We don't get to talk often, mostly because you're always with Morgan all the time. I thought you didn't like me, so I try looking into your room for things you like. You like video games, I like them too, so we play, and that's what I love about you. I love you Barry." I say crying. "I just get so jealous when you're with Morgan. The only reason I am this fit is because of you, *sniff, you like girls so I try to be the girls you like, models and such." "You found my porn?" Barry asked. "heehee, you can be very easy sometimes Barry." I giggle. "Ok, so now don't freak alright" he informed. "Ok" I respond back. "Now cover your left ear… (She covers her left not yours) … uh I mean you’re right." I correct. "Ok" I say back. "OK that's good, now, lean your head to against your hand and bring your hand to your face please." I do as I’m told. I feel something fall out of my ear, and land onto my hand, I then pull my hand so I can see what it was, and it. He, was the cutest smallest thing I’ve ever seen…

His tiny body was no more than an inch tall. He was sitting there waiting me to say something. It was weird to see and feel a human so small, sitting down on my palm. I was ecstatic, I have a tiny man on my hand and not just any man, it was my teddy beary. He looked fright, like he didn’t know what to expect from me. Like he was scared of me. Is he scared of me?! I think  I don’t want that. I understood why he was so afraid, the sheer size alone would scare a polar bear, even half my size would still be intimidating. Not only my presence, put his knowledge of me hear must put him on edge. I could do anything I wanted to him if I so choose. He was helpless to me. But I would never take advantage of that. Would I? … Not yet, unless he’s willing.

"Wow! You are sooo small! And soo cute!" I looked down in giddy at him.  I flashed a smile at him. It actually made me feel nervous and euphoric to see him like this, so small. Then a strange thought bubble shot to my head, and I couldn’t resist the temptation. I decided I was going to kiss my ‘little’ brother with my gigantic lips. Oh, I bet it would feel awesome to him and make him so happy. He was calm I noticed, maybe a little anxious but calm. I think he trusts me. I hoped. I then reached my hand out to pick him up with my two fingers. As I carefully did so,  he was in place against my fingers. He was fragile, and boney to the touch. My fingers swallowed his body, only allowing his head a feet to appear slightly and dangle from my fingers, his entire body disappeared. I then lifted him off the ground, he was surprisingly light for someone that small. I watched him as he reacted to the tiny movements that I am making, but to him it must be incredible, not good but fascinating. I then brought him up to my eye to get a better closer look at him. He was soo tiny. Then I brought his body down to meet my lips, he was very anxious at that time. Then I pursed my lips, giving a kissy face, and they wanted him, I wanted him to feel my lips, I wanted to feel him against my lips. I then move him slightly closer, enough to touch it, and he did touch it for a second, it was insignificant, but I had to no control over my actions from this point. I completely pressed his entire body against my colossal lips,  he was frozen like a deer in headlights. He gave in to my love, hugging and kissing my top and bottom lip. I didn't want this to end, and I wanted more too. I loved him soo much. I loved him soo much. I thought. "I love you soo much Ashley!"  Barry said to me with ecstasy. "I love you soo much too Barry!" I said back to Barry. Then I felt some liquid invade my taste buds. Did he just come? He was fidgeting like he was choking while saying "Thankyou" and "More". I did more, I sucked his cock, and more fluid came into my mouth. Oh my god, I'm giving my brother a blowjob, he is so lucky. I just gave him the best present yet! He actually came a lot, too. Oh, he's gonna love me after this! Then my morals kicked in. That's is your brother and you need to help him. That's why he's here. He came a lot in my mouth, it tasted good, too.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading, more dialogue in the next chapter.